Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mxchris69
Occasional Poster

Banned User

June 2004
Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 07:12 Go to next message
Has anyone here ever been paint balling i would like to know is it fun? and also do they give u something to wear over ur clothes so ur clothes dont get paint on them?
  Send a private message to this user    
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, yes and yes.
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paint Ball is teh bombzorz.

Best fun you can have with your clothes on. Yes, they give you jump-suits to wear. A word to the wise - wear a cup and gloves. Getting shot in the crotch and on the fingers is more painfull than you can imagine. Getting shot in the neck sucks too, but the fingers or groin is worse.
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I copped a shot square in the mouth... managed to give me a nice fat lip even through the mask and filled my mouth with lovely warm vegatable paint.... talk about a money shot. Sad
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And boy does that paint taste bad.

It tastes like dishwashing liquid I reckon.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try getting shot in the back of the head where there is no protection. Nice bump to remind you for the next couple of days.

Its the one that don't pop on impact that hurts the most. Thats what I reckon anyways. I copped a couple on my ribs that didn't explode and boy did they leave some nice green/blue/orange bruises.

Yian
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The worst ones actually break the skin though... i got my mate in a speed ball type match about 5 times up the back practically parallel to his spine from about 2 metres. Gun barrel fit nicely through a sneaky little hole meaning he had no idea where it was coming from Evil or Very Mad
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Last time I went I got shot 4 times in the back of the head from about 20CM. Lots of blood from them ones Confused
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
best
fun
ever.

and yes, gloves are a good idea - I only got shot 3 times in total (i got skilz), and the 2 in the fingers (plus getting finger caught in the trigger guard after a dive) were the worst pain suffered on the day
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 18:37

Try getting shot in the back of the head where there is no protection. Nice bump to remind you for the next couple of days.

Cool1 wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 19:41

Last time I went I got shot 4 times in the back of the head from about 20CM. Lots of blood from them ones Confused

You guys have seriously got to stop running away!

I've only been about 5 or so times but love it. I've done a lot of things in my life, but I still think adrenaline is the best drug. Knowing you're outnumbered and you have to make a run for the flag/base gets the adrenaline really pumping, you won't believe how fast you can run, dive, crawl etc. If it didn't hurt so much, it wouldn't be anywhere near as fun!
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joorsh wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 18:18

Paint Ball is teh bombzorz.

Best fun you can have with your clothes on. Yes, they give you jump-suits to wear. A word to the wise - wear a cup and gloves. Getting shot in the crotch and on the fingers is more painfull than you can imagine.

Listen to the man. I went to action paintball for my 18th during the day...best fun ever Very Happy

Buy a cup, it'll be the best investment you'll ever make Razz A mate and i had a mexican stand off coz we had 30 each left, and hit him straight in the cup Laughing

Also, get at LEAST 800 paintballs coz 600 wont last, especially if you're trigger happy Evil or Very Mad
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u guys know if there is an age limit to paintballin? and is there one in Victoria? also wot does it cost?

Cheers, Calvin
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hokey wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 21:30

do u guys know if there is an age limit to paintballin? and is there one in Victoria? also wot does it cost?

Cheers, Calvin

most of the time there is an age limit, due to the fact that ur shooting projectiles at each other that can do major damage...

all paint ball places i have heard of ( NSW neway ) u have to b 18 to go out on the course,

do i hear a toymods paintball event on the 2005 calander?? :D:D

mods???

CHEERS

NOLAN
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Cheers, Calvin

in NSW you have to be 18, and when i went it was $140 + $7 for the cup. So $147 for everything including 800 paintballs. They threw on a bbq 1/2 way through Very Happy

Well worth it tho, cant wait to go angain.

Nolan - Toymods had a paintball day, but i'd be interested in going so can someone organise Razz
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 21:51

Cheers, Calvin

in NSW you have to be 18, and when i went it was $140 + $7 for the cup. So $147 for everything including 800 paintballs. They threw on a bbq 1/2 way through Very Happy

Well worth it tho, cant wait to go angain.

Nolan - Toymods had a paintball day, but i'd be interested in going so can someone organise Razz

ok lets make it after i turn 18, lol
lets organise paintball for the 28th of april when im 18 Laughing Laughing

NOLAN

[Updated on: Wed, 09 March 2005 10:54]

EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i went with a mate for his bucks party sorta thing, i was best man so we both had to do the run down the line of ppl with guns, fukin got owned.

if you go to action paint ball, they have the speed adjusters on the back that requires an allen key, well the guns with the remote mount canister do anyway. you adjust it so it busts the paint balls in the barrel, then you back it off just enough so it doesnt Evil or Very Mad
best paintball is yaramundi, second best is action IMO.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 22:02

i went with a mate for his bucks party sorta thing, i was best man so we both had to do the run down the line of ppl with guns, fukin got owned.

if you go to action paint ball, they have the speed adjusters on the back that requires an allen key, well the guns with the remote mount canister do anyway. you adjust it so it busts the paint balls in the barrel, then you back it off just enough so it doesnt Evil or Very Mad
best paintball is yaramundi, second best is action IMO.

nice thread but u overlooked the fact that im 18 next month Laughing

SCORE!!!

GO ME

NOLAN
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, i just dont CARE your only 17! Very Happy nah you CAN still get in, i went for my 18th and one of my mates was still 17, just gotta be creative.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 22:09

no, i just dont CARE your only 17! Very Happy nah you CAN still get in, i went for my 18th and one of my mates was still 17, just gotta be creative.

creative?

like paint a pretty picture and give it to the big guy with tats behind the counter?? that sought of creative??

NOLAN
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes
its not like your applying for a passport...
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVOSTi wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 22:23

Rolling Eyes
its not like your applying for a passport...

u spastic, if i was applying for a passport i would do something alot more creative...like oragami (spelling?) or folding napkins into cool shapes..
Laughing Laughing

NOLAN

[Updated on: Wed, 09 March 2005 11:25]

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 22:18

creative?

like paint a pretty picture and give it to the big guy with tats behind the counter?? that sought of creative??

NOLAN

actually at action paintball, there is the BEST looking chick you could ever hope for Shocked Razz
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kenoath.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Paint balling Wed, 09 March 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 22:26

Nolan wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 22:18

creative?

NOLAN

actually at action paintball, there is the BEST looking chick you could ever hope for Shocked Razz

serious? sweet! il have to really get stuck into my picture drawing abilities so when i turn 18 i can give it to her, Laughing than avoid getting beat up by her huge boyfriendw ith tats everywhere Razz

NOLAN
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Paint balling Thu, 10 March 2005 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes toymods went last year
here http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&g oto=304643&rid=5002&S=9f404c51e1bbf5a687b2 4429d9e6423e

we had a ball not Manny people showed up.

and this was Karl
http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/my-head.jpg
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Paint balling Thu, 10 March 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Puzzle man..... Thats the shit i'm talking about!!! Gotta love paintball!
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Paint balling Thu, 10 March 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paintball is awesome fun! I went in January the day after I went in Fatz Drift Day. Half-way through the day I looked around and thought to myself "am I not normal, where are all the other girls?!" two days spent doing stuff that it seems only guys do!

Was hurting sooo much the next day, not from being hit but my legs were aching from all the running and charging up the hills. My brothers are twins so at the end of the day the instructor gave them 100 paintballs each made them take 10 paces and then shoot the crap out of each other, was soooo funny! They were covered in welts and bruises.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Paint balling Thu, 10 March 2005 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, funnily enough my legs were the most painful bt of me the next day too Smile

even worse than snowboarding
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Paint balling Thu, 10 March 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had to play with a knee brace (coz of a previous injury) and i hadnt run in around 12months and my legs werent doing that badly.

Snowboarding for 3 days straight (8hours/day) after a long break is crazy Shocked Awesome sport to do nonetheless Very Happy
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Paint balling Thu, 10 March 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh don't get me started on how awesome snowboarding is!

Snowboarding is about 4 main things.

Staying in cheap shitty lodges in Jindabyne:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~josh_and_sarah/The_hovel.jpg

Subsisting off beer, beans and mince:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~josh_and_sarah/The_grubb.jpg

Ripping it up on the snowfields:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~josh_and_sarah/Josh_takeoff.jpg

Then bragging about how far you jumped:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~josh_and_sarah/The_results.jpg

Repeat this process every day until you run out of money and are forced to drive home.
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Paint balling Thu, 10 March 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL so true! One time when I got severe snowboarding cravings I did a cannonball run down to Jindabyne by myself early on a Saturday morning (5 hour drive no stops) went snowboarding all day, stayed in a cheap dodgy hotel Saturday night(it had a bed and shower thats all I cared about) then went snowboarding all day Sunday and drove home again. The drive home was soooooo bad, my leg kept cramping up and it was so hard trying to stay awake so I eventually had to pull off the highway at Goulburn for a quick Maccas stop and then continued all the way home.

I look forward to Winter every year Very Happy
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Paint balling Fri, 11 March 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 09:49

LOL so true! One time when I got severe snowboarding cravings I did a cannonball run down to Jindabyne by myself early on a Saturday morning (5 hour drive no stops) went snowboarding all day, stayed in a cheap dodgy hotel Saturday night(it had a bed and shower thats all I cared about) then went snowboarding all day Sunday and drove home again. The drive home was soooooo bad, my leg kept cramping up and it was so hard trying to stay awake so I eventually had to pull off the highway at Goulburn for a quick Maccas stop and then continued all the way home.

I look forward to Winter every year Very Happy

now you are a true snowboarder Very Happy

I was planning to go this July for my b'day coz i didnt go last year due to injury, but now these money problems are fucking with me Twisted Evil

Anyone willing to donate $5+ Razz
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Paint balling Fri, 11 March 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have seen bad injuries from paintballing....

they just take forever to go away Very Happy
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Paint balling Fri, 11 March 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
remember to bring extra money for more ammo... u want lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of ammo
soarerchic
Regular

January 2005
Re: Paint balling Fri, 11 March 2005 12:40 Go to previous message
you also wanna make sure that you're up against people you may be holding a tiny secret grudge against so you can shoot them and cause them pain but it's all in the name of the game.

i went to deep creek or dry creek whatever the heck it is called and it was soooooo hot. i swear the paintballs were melting before we could even shoot them. tried indoor paintballing but it was pretty crap, nothing like army crawling around in the dirt and long grass
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:"Get to know you quiz" yeah, the really annoying forwaded ones
Next Topic:anyone know fergo308?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 20:47:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0084350109100342 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.