Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Making money through the internet...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Making money through the internet... Fri, 11 February 2005 03:02 Go to next message
Does anyone know any good sites for doing surveys or for having programs up that pay you? And free signup?

[Updated on: Fri, 04 March 2005 04:06]

Send a private message to this user  
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Paid Surveys Fri, 11 February 2005 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
www.pureprofile.com.au

is the only one i know about, you arent exactly paid very much :/
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Paid Surveys Fri, 11 February 2005 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, just get a job.
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Paid Surveys Fri, 11 February 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Fri, 11 February 2005 14:09

dude, just get a job.

Yeah, just go to one or a few of those labour hire companies, tell em what u wanna do and how often u wanna do it and they will get you a job. Best thing with labour hire places, is no interviews at each damn job and if u dont like the job, u just leav and dsay get me somethin else Smile.
Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: Paid Surveys Fri, 11 February 2005 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I already have a job...and school as well...

[Updated on: Fri, 11 February 2005 06:11]

bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Paid Surveys Fri, 11 February 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you get sfa money for doing them. my mate signed up for one, i think its emailcash? anyway, you get credits for doing a survey, and those credits get exchanged for money or prizes. the exchange rate also changes. wtf? you get much more moeny for working at a call centre being a phone interviewer. although it sucks arse.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Paid Surveys Sat, 12 February 2005 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
centrelink
Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: Paid Surveys Sat, 12 February 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Les wrote on Sun, 13 February 2005 01:19

centrelink

hehehe...me mum takes the money... Embarassed
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Paid Surveys Sat, 12 February 2005 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sell your arse! Works for nark Very Happy
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: Paid Surveys Tue, 15 February 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck centerlink...Id rather work...than deal with there bullshit......work for the dole is not classified as work in my eyes either..........the loathing the loathing.........never again.......
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Paid Surveys Tue, 15 February 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a shame alladvantage stopped services in aus, i remember sitn out the back with mates and talking about it all and everyone saying its a load of crap only to have a cheque arrive that day... Laughing
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Paid Surveys Tue, 15 February 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dust wrote on Fri, 11 February 2005 15:12

unforgiven wrote on Fri, 11 February 2005 14:09

dude, just get a job.

Yeah, just go to one or a few of those labour hire companies, tell em what u wanna do and how often u wanna do it and they will get you a job. Best thing with labour hire places, is no interviews at each damn job and if u dont like the job, u just leav and dsay get me somethin else Smile.

Sounds good mate. Can you give me some names or phone numbers or something of these companies?
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Paid Surveys Tue, 15 February 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FreeNet was mad too. Free internet!!
Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: Paid Surveys Fri, 04 March 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
An interesting program where your computer auto-surfs websites and you make $0.75 an hour.It has Paypal and StormPay so it should be great for a whole lot of people. You can basically leave your computer on all day (or if you do it anyway) and make money.

Surf Junky

Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 04 March 2005 04:01]

SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: Paid Surveys Sat, 05 March 2005 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
centrelink is chilled...

they have paid for everything on my car at the moment, and are paying for my front end to be put together next wednesday...

http://img51.exs.cx/img51/6600/rear2cr.jpg

its all chilled...
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Paid Surveys Sat, 05 March 2005 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SLY-T18 wrote on Sun, 06 March 2005 00:44

centrelink is chilled...
they have paid for everything on my car at the moment, and are paying for my front end to be put together next wednesday...
its all chilled...

Yeah my tax money is paying for your shit.... thats chilled. Disgusted

[Updated on: Sat, 05 March 2005 14:53]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Paid Surveys Sun, 06 March 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boris wrote on Sun, 06 March 2005 01:22

centrelink is chilled...
its all chilled...

exactly...

read: Boganism 101
SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: Paid Surveys Sun, 06 March 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Sun, 06 March 2005 16:13

boris wrote on Sun, 06 March 2005 01:22

centrelink is chilled...
its all chilled...

exactly...

read: Boganism 101

hmmmm.... maybe you need to refer back to Jenny Craig's 101 ways how not to be a fat turd....

...and who lives in the better area....while your working your arse off im living it up....ps dont lose your job, remember your paying me to own you...
Flynnos
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Making money through the internet... Sun, 06 March 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes hes a real fat turd for going to work everyday while u sit on ur arse...it would also be nice if u wernt so arrogant and proud of the fact ur leeching of the rest of us

[Updated on: Sun, 06 March 2005 11:07]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Making money through the internet... Sun, 06 March 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well said flynoss...Smile

EDIT: congratulations you tool, you live at home with your parents, dont forget I know where you actually live...the funny thing is you dont have a clue where i do Smile

[Updated on: Sun, 06 March 2005 11:24]

SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: Making money through the internet... Sun, 06 March 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know that you know where i live and im not worried, because you would probably consider it a waste of time doing anything to an 18 year old kid...

and i can also find out where you live very easily... but have no intention to as doing damage to others houses is childish...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Making money through the internet... Sun, 06 March 2005 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who said anything about damage to other peoples houses?

i didnt say anything?

in fact i think it was you that implied that people would be damaging other peoples houses.

if you want to get into childish, lets talk about how you come onto a public forum and brag about your car being funded by the government, which in turn is paid by the people that get up at 7am every day to go to the little thing they like to call a job, you think thats gonna get you respect, just becuase its all "chilled" you claim to be 18 years old yet you act like youre 10...

if you want respect, you earn it, not get it given to you like your dole cheque every fortnight...

get a life

p.s. havent you already been banned from these forums once for being a fucking moron behind a keyboard?
SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: Making money through the internet... Sun, 06 March 2005 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually no i havent been banned already....

i agree that i am acting childish by bragging that the government has paid for my car...but...that also lets people know that i am actually quite poor and run a reasonably bad setup...

...the only good thing about not working is that i can devote more time to actually going out to practice/develop my driving skills...

i only run 38kw but atleast im trying...not saying that you arnt...

im over this shit...
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Making money through the internet... Sun, 06 March 2005 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"na na why don't you get a job" ?
I've never been able to get centrelink nor would i want it.
Your a bum simple as that!
just remember my car will always be mine where as yours was given to you by the government.
I'd much prefer to have a nice car that I WORKED HARD for than sum shitty Ghetto T18.
How fucked up must that be ????
Everybody tax payer in australia owns the car u drive more than you ?
SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: Making money through the internet... Mon, 07 March 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually my car is my car....
the government cant take it away...and neither can anyone else...
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Making money through the internet... Mon, 07 March 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Something on topic:
My friend has a site where you go to shop over the net.
He doesn't actually touch the merchandise he just redirects customers.
he get paid either per click or he gets a comission or what ever the cutomers buys.
I belive there is some insurance thing he has where you work out a quote and you get $10.
I'm not going to post address here as it's not the right thing to do if u want info PM me
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Making money through the internet... Mon, 07 March 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bah. I'm a full time student at uni. I work 4 days a week doing graveyard shifts as uni take up 5 days a week during the day. I earned $28k last year while I was studying 30ish hours per week and had to pay $10k on tax. The government also made me pay back around $1k of my HECS. I did get back around $4k for my tax return, but fuck you ya lazy fuck. Get off your ass and stop making a living outta my tax.
SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: Making money through the internet... Mon, 07 March 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so i am lazy because im doing Certificate 4 in IT?????

just becoz i get paid to do it...
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Making money through the internet... Mon, 07 March 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You get paid doing your certificate. And you still get centrelink. And you're proud of it? You're a scumbag.
SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: Making money through the internet... Mon, 07 March 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no...centrelink pays me to stay in school

and because my mom lives 3 and a half hours from where i study

DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: Making money through the internet... Mon, 07 March 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on topic.........
getting paid $6 right now for doin a 20ish min survey on beer and spirits through pureprofile.......
not like Im ballin or anything but hey its something to do while im cruzin around toymods.......
I must admitt though, rarely do surveys get sent to u and when they do u usually dont qualify for them....
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Making money through the internet... Mon, 07 March 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
www.comsec.com.au Very Happy

Nothing is free in this world.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Making money through the internet... Mon, 07 March 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SLY-T18 wrote on Mon, 07 March 2005 20:41

no...centrelink pays me to stay in school

and because my mom lives 3 and a half hours from where i study

Hrmmm fair enough dude. Sorry for the outburst, but I hate with a vengeance people who bludge and get paid and are proud of it. My parents live 7 and half hour flight away from me, but I choose to work. But I guess thats up to the individual.

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Making money through the internet... Mon, 07 March 2005 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do what everybody else does.
Move out of home ??????
live a bit closer to work
you can get a room somewhere for fuck all.
that's what i did
I payed for it myself aswell.
I did certificate 2 in kitchen operations and got paid for it.
I had enough money to live quite nicly .
Considering you have options and alot of people don't i still don't think it's fair.
SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: Making money through the internet... Tue, 08 March 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MOOKIE, Please refrain from talking....
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Making money through the internet... Tue, 08 March 2005 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.savetoby.com

[Updated on: Tue, 08 March 2005 04:18]

Tarkers
Regular

October 2004
Re: Making money through the internet... Tue, 08 March 2005 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, you are sure going to go far living off centrelink, hahahahaha Laughing Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Making money through the internet... Tue, 08 March 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joyride wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 14:47

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Making money through the internet... Tue, 08 March 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joyride wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 14:17

Laughing kill the scumbag rabbit Evil or Very Mad .

now that is genius, 17k(US) straight into his account so far Shocked
SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: Making money through the internet... Tue, 08 March 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tarkers wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 16:03

yep, you are sure going to go far living off centrelink, hahahahaha Laughing Laughing

yes i am going to go as far as i need to for now until i finish my FUCKING Tafe Course...

So as i said to mookie i will say to you...

...PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP...

[Updated on: Tue, 08 March 2005 13:50]

SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: Making money through the internet... Tue, 08 March 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
...by the way...

...SAVE TOBY.COM IS MY IDOL...
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Making money through the internet... Tue, 08 March 2005 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Regarding "SurfJUNKY"

I've signed up - and no I wont post my referal or anything like that: but I will let people know if I get paid to view advertising.

Likely it's a scam so they can get details for spam...

but *shrug*

we shall see

CUrrently though their system seems a little screwy:

Surfed through the night and apparently spent 0.83 of an hour looking at adverts for them.

*we shall see* Very Happy
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Making money through the internet... Wed, 09 March 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The begger tell me to shut up ????
Thats rich isn't it.
SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: Making money through the internet... Wed, 09 March 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie

Im not a fucking begger...

...i probably have more money than you bitch...
SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: Making money through the internet... Wed, 09 March 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got anything to say to that bitch...
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
icon4.gif  Re: Making money through the internet... Wed, 09 March 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Making money through the internet... Wed, 09 March 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
uve had the dick mate.

SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
icon4.gif  Re: Making money through the internet... Wed, 09 March 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
.................................................. ..............

you guys are real funny... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Making money through the internet... Wed, 09 March 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SLYt18 - how many days a week do you have tafe?.
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Making money through the internet... Wed, 09 March 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just to bring this back on topic: (and to stop bagging the bums - not that I'm against that...)

SURFJUNKY = BAD SCAM (Like I thought it would up being - nothign is free) signed up, spent a night surfing -- apparently I'd broken the terms and conditions (*didn't see ANYTHING about not surfing over night*) --> had my account deleted.

8 hours * .45c = $3.60 but I cheated (apparently) so no pay, no more account - and I can't remove my sign up details from them.

*shrug*

*presses delete on email alias --> buh bye spam*
SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: Making money through the internet... Wed, 09 March 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I go to TAFE 5 days a week
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Making money through the internet... Wed, 09 March 2005 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Then shouldnt centrelink be paying you to study and not to support your car habbits?

And stop calling everyone bitch as well... you were the one who started bragging that you dont have to work and everything is paid for, for you, you never stated it was because of study until people started ragging on you...

SLY-T18
Regular

Banned User

February 2005
Re: Making money through the internet... Wed, 09 March 2005 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes centrelink is paying me to study but i am able to use the money as i see fit though...

...for some reason i just seem to like calling people bitch...
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Making money through the internet... Tue, 15 March 2005 00:48 Go to previous message
There is noway in hell sum begger taking hand outs has more money than me.
I'd bet that i earn more in 1/2 a week than u earn(sorry scam) in a fornight.
Don't go bragging about spending money that people other than yourself earnt.

You whiny little Bitch
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:New PC: OK?
Next Topic:one less commodore
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 22:58:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080199241638184 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.