Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Hi. Newbie... :)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MFN-MAN
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Hi. Newbie... :) Thu, 10 March 2005 12:52 Go to next message
Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. The name is Mark and i'm from Sydney. I've been hanging to become a member here for a while but decided to only do so when i own a decent enough car to do so (namely a Toyota) hehehe.

Just a little background on myself. I used to own a corolla till that got broken into then moved onto a sigma and then an exa (please don't ask...i'm still querying that move), but have now made the sensible decision to get a camry (widebody v6 manual touring) and have had fun munching unsuspecting opponents Razz It was only natural as i do work at Sydney City Toyota...so if you need hook ups, im not the man to talk to hehehe

Oh and the name...stands for muffinman (opens floor for muffinman jokes and jingles hehehe) and you can spot me on the road as i have MFN80Y as my plates hehehe.

Anyways, look forward to meeting up with everyone on a cruise/track day sometime! Till then take care and talk laters Smile

-Mark
  Send a private message to this user    
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Hi. Newbie... :) Thu, 10 March 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
welcome mate, Yes it is good fun picking on unsupecting opponets in a V6 Camry. a mate of mine has a 1999 V6 with a 5-spd manual. flogs most of the V6 Commodore bogans Razz It's great fun Very Happy oh well have fun with Ya Camry Very Happy
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Hi. Newbie... :) Thu, 10 March 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Welcome to the group Mark.
Hope you enjoy your stay, the guys here are a pretty good bunch.
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Hi. Newbie... :) Thu, 10 March 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha Muffin you finally came over to the good side of the force. Fast Fours Forums when down the shitter along time ago lol. You probly dont know who I am but I know you from FFF. You'll have much more fun here plus the people are much more knowledgeable. Welcome dude. Smile
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Hi. Newbie... :) Thu, 10 March 2005 20:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Welcome aboard Smile

Check the Events Forum and you'll see that there's a Toyota Show on tomorrow (Al Palmers @ Penrith). Come and check out some shmick Toyotas and meet some of the hellaciously classy dudes and dudettes that grace these Forums.

seeyuzz
river
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Hi. Newbie... :) Thu, 10 March 2005 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
welcome mate, good to see another addition to this place

always remeber SEARCH FIRST Laughing

cheers
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Hi. Newbie... :) Fri, 11 March 2005 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fade-e wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 08:01

welcome mate, good to see another addition to this place

always remeber SEARCH FIRST Laughing

cheers

Laughing Laughing
Initial_D
Regular

February 2005
Re: Hi. Newbie... :) Sun, 13 March 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Welcome aboard. Be sure ot post pics up on your new ride

Cheers
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: Hi. Newbie... :) Sun, 13 March 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
welcome mark

most of the people on the forum r very helpfull
youll learn alot from them
MFN-MAN
Occasional Poster

December 2003
Re: Hi. Newbie... :) Sun, 13 March 2005 11:49 Go to previous message
Thanks for the welcome guys...

Yeh im familiar with the search fuction...its actually helped me in a few instnaces previous...hope i dont let you guys down hehehe Razz

Yeah hope to post some pics up of the Camry...im just waiting for a night to take some decent pics of it and hopefully get out to a track day as well...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Girl troubles...
Next Topic:MULLET MADNESS
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 10:31:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061008930206299 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.