Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Sun, 27 February 2005 09:17 Go to next message
I am offering for sale a NEW unused TA22 Celica GT Badge. This badge will suit the Centre mounted style GT Grill and is the later Block style.

Comes complete with original Toyota packaging box. This is a VERY rare item and has been unavailable new for many years. Impossible to find in this condition.

Pic is from mobile phone so not the best quality sorry.

http://www.toymods.org.au/~rod/Parts/GT%20Badge%20-%20NEW.bmp

$220 FIRM

Genuine enquires accepted via PM or email rod@toymods.org.au

Price is NOT Negotiable !

Send a private message to this user    
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Tue, 01 March 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I understand the rarity and all.....but thats a bit much to pay for something that might get taken to with a screwdriver within a week. dont forget also not many people at all have the grille that the badge is supposed to fit on.
Good luck with the sale.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon7.gif  Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Tue, 01 March 2005 21:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
King 22,

Mate that badge will fit the most common variety of GT grill including both TA22 and Ra23 GT Grills. It is the centre mount grill badge.

As for the screwdriver comments, sure it could happen but its just as likely some bastard would Key your paintwork or knock over your misses and I persoanlly don't see that as a good enought reason not to have nice things. I'd put it on my TA22 but I have an early sereis GT Grill with Italics GT badge that will be going on instead.

Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Wed, 02 March 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you had this grill and badge on a celica i doubt you would leave it parked unattended

You have PM

[Updated on: Wed, 02 March 2005 07:40]

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Wed, 02 March 2005 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as far as i can see, that thing is too plain, you asking more than what it would cost to reproduce about 100 of them from a mould, im pretty sure youd make more money that way, plus, more people could afford to have nice things Smile

just a thought,

Eldar.O.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon4.gif  Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Wed, 02 March 2005 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Thu, 03 March 2005 02:21

as far as i can see, that thing is too plain, you asking more than what it would cost to reproduce about 100 of them from a mould, im pretty sure youd make more money that way, plus, more people could afford to have nice things Smile

just a thought,

Eldar.O.

And that would be called copyright infringement and carries large fines and jail time. Not cool or acceptable around here !
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Thu, 03 March 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theoldman75
Do you have a spare italic gt badge at all Rolling Eyes that you would part with

Ben
mcostalos
Regular

February 2005

Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Thu, 03 March 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone have a picture of the RA** GT grill. How different is it?

Thanks,
Michael
TA22 GT
Regular

November 2002
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Thu, 03 March 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Siktoy ra23 wrote on Thu, 03 March 2005 20:40

theoldman75
Do you have a spare italic gt badge at all Rolling Eyes that you would part with

Ben

How much are you prepared to pay for an italic badge?
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Thu, 03 March 2005 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael,

The RAxx GT grill looks the same but is wider to fitbetween the headlights. The Badges themselves will interchange.

Smile
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Tue, 08 March 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thetoyman75 wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 08:21

King 22,

Mate that badge will fit the most common variety of GT grill including both TA22 and Ra23 GT Grills. It is the centre mount grill badge.

Common variety? Laughing Firstly if you have any sort of GT Grille you are a very lucky man, as we all know these are extremely rare items. and for the badge to fit most not all "common variety" Grilles cuts the possibilities down even more.

I find your comments in true form of a salesman....

The only technique that sells stuff around here is the price.
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Tue, 08 March 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thetoyman75 wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 08:21

King 22,

As for the screwdriver comments, sure it could happen but its just as likely some bastard would Key your paintwork or knock over your misses and I persoanlly don't see that as a good enought reason not to have nice things. I'd put it on my TA22 but I have an early sereis GT Grill with Italics GT badge that will be going on instead.

I never said i didn't want to have nice things or wanting to pay the price for them. Its exactly that. i pay for nice things that are whorth the price. regardless of price. i would think the only people that would steal a celica GT badge would be someone with a celica not just some idiot that wants to mess with your car(the same type that would key your car).
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Tue, 08 March 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fattony wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 18:39

If you had this grill and badge on a celica i doubt you would leave it parked unattended

dude seriously if you cant leave your car unattended anywhere what are you gonna do with it? admire it in your driveway or on the back of a trailer? or would you just do it for other people to see what a sick cunt you are while you are driving? would you make your girlfriend take her shoes off before she enters aswell?

I have parts on my car that are whorth thousands more than a little badge but i dont keep 24hr video survailance on it. Some people need to make up their mind whether they are building a show car or a road car. The point i was trying to make(i guess u all missed it) was that the price was far too high. i'll type a little more clearly next time...
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Tue, 08 March 2005 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
King 22,

I think the point everyone else was trying to make is they don't agree with you ! Your a funny man, first you say any GT grill is extremly rare, then you say a GT gril badge, New, discontinued and not made for over 30 years is to expensive.

Each to their own but the price is not negotiable Smile
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Tue, 08 March 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KING_22 wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 18:24

Fattony wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 18:39

dude seriously if you cant leave your car unattended anywhere what are you gonna do with it? admire it in your driveway or on the back of a trailer? or would you just do it for other people to see what a sick cunt you are while you are driving? would you make your girlfriend take her shoes off before she enters aswell?

I have parts on my car that are whorth thousands more than a little badge but i dont keep 24hr video survailance on it. Some people need to make up their mind whether they are building a show car or a road car. The point i was trying to make(i guess u all missed it) was that the price was far too high. i'll type a little more clearly next time...

KING 22 i certinaly do not leave my car there to look at, though on the other hand i am not going to leave a 40k investment sitting in the middle of a shopping centre carpark or best yet, parked out the front of my house, maybe i should be a little more clearer in the future when i say the car will not remain unattended. I built my car for the enjoyment of driving it, and thats wat i do with it, and in any case if i did leave the car unattended it would be a place where i aint far away, i still determine that the car is still attended to though. If you want to leave your car in the middle of a shopping centre to get knocked off when the insurance only covers 5k of a 40k investment be my guest.
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Wed, 09 March 2005 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm not after your job toyman, i'm not trying to win anyone over so i couldn't give a if no one agrees with me mate. Obviously your stuff hasn't sold yet after nearly 3 months and yes there is such a thing as something being over priced regardless of how rare it is. I thought you of all people would have a basic grasp of that. we are talking about a badge for ducks sake!
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Wed, 09 March 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fattony, your car is not an investment mate. its a hobby and a luxury. Its something for you to indulge in. So dont start giving me the insurance crap because thats your own choice. There is also a scheme called "agreed value" in case you didn't know. And yes, maybe you should be more clear next time. if you cant take your car down to the supermarket for fear of it getting damaged and have to jump into your gf's car instead, then mate you are building a trailer queen.
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Wed, 09 March 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
King22 thats why i have 2 cars one for the supermarket duties and one for the time i want to enjoy driving it, and sorry the only time it has been on a trailer was to and from getting spayed when it had no motor in it. Though your right it aint an investment, forgive me for using the wrong terminology i should rephrase it and call it a waste of money. lol
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Thu, 10 March 2005 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes whatever makes u sleep at night fatso.....
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Thu, 10 March 2005 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iv been watching this thread for a while.

GUYS JUST LET THE MAN SELL HIS BADGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and leave your bickering for another thread Mad

BUMP

sorry ROD but DAMN
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Thu, 10 March 2005 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KING_22 wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 16:34

Obviously your stuff hasn't sold yet after nearly 3 months and yes there is such a thing as something being over priced regardless of how rare it is. I thought you of all people would have a basic grasp of that. we are talking about a badge for ducks sake!

3 Months ??? The Badge was listed on Feb 27th !

There are those of us who don't compromise on the finish and quality of our cars. Just because they cost more than a unit in the western suburbs doesn't mean they don't get driven !

If your to cheap to build it properly your better off buying a new Hyundai !
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Fri, 11 March 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I sleep on a bed of money with lots of beautiful ladies.

Free BUMP
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Sat, 12 March 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROD, how long have your dragon badges been for sale?
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Sat, 12 March 2005 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as u can see from my avitar(yes that is MY car) i dont compromise on my car. I dont get ripped off either..

anywayz good luck with the sale mate Laughing
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Sat, 12 March 2005 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess we do things differently here in melbourne
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Sun, 13 March 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Darn tooten we do
1UZ FTE
Regular

May 2002

Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Sun, 13 March 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Rod

Haven't looked at this section in ages
I'll take the badge mate if you still have it

Now you don't know of a GT grill that i can get my hands on Cool

thanks
J
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Mon, 14 March 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jamie,

Sold. Smile

Will call you tonight mate. I know a guy who has a spare GT Grill I may be able talk him into selling. I'll let you know if I can orgainse it for you. Smile
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Mon, 14 March 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fade-e wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 03:18

iv been watching this thread for a while.

GUYS JUST LET THE MAN SELL HIS BADGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and leave your bickering for another thread Mad

BUMP

sorry ROD but DAMN

here here i second that
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Mon, 14 March 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You need a spanking Rod!

**PLEASE READ BEFORE ADVERTISING**

*** If you have numerous items to sell, please include them all in the one thread, this keeps the For Sale section from getting too cluttered, & also slows down the rate at which the threads dissapear down the page. ***

But then I suppose I don't read any of the crap Joel writes either Razz
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: TA22 GT Grill badge - NEW IN BOX Mon, 14 March 2005 15:31 Go to previous message
Toobs wrote on Mon, 14 March 2005 18:13

You need a spanking Rod!

**PLEASE READ BEFORE ADVERTISING**

*** If you have numerous items to sell, please include them all in the one thread, this keeps the For Sale section from getting too cluttered, & also slows down the rate at which the threads dissapear down the page. ***

But then I suppose I don't read any of the crap Joel writes either Razz

Laughing hahahahahahaha oput him on probation Rolling Eyes BAN HIM Laughing

lets vote for a new president.......... LIKE ME Evil or Very Mad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:eoi: KE70 Quad round lights
Next Topic:FS - TA22 Brand new Amber corner lenses
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 03:12:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065109729766846 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar