Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit*(NOW SOLD)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit*(NOW SOLD) Mon, 07 March 2005 01:25 Go to next message
Hey guy's am selling my project its a white 83 aus spec sprinter is in good condition pretty much standard has had a head gasket replaced 3 months ago and had the head ported and polished and fully reconditioned and decked to minimum to raise compression.has a fold up sun roof and drives well has some 4 spoke mags painted black with polished rims, has a sports steering wheel. there is a big apexi sticker across the bottom passenger door (hadn't got around to fitting the other one). Has a 2and a quarter inch exhaust with stainless mufflers and a apexi cannon on the rear.Still has the aircon fitted but needs a regas, has an oddesy drycell battery, 85 amp altinator for that big stereo system.has a gt40 coil and has been serviced regularly.Have a set of twin carbs not fitted but can go with it. Looking for offers about $2500.ono prefer adelaide buyers, pm me if interested or e-mail me at pjr6racing@hotmail.com to organise to have a look. thanks
*EDIT*
P.S. also forgot to mention there is a pioneer cd head unit some 4" splits in the front some kenwood 7x10's in the back with two 10" subs in the boot If i get somwhere near i'm asking it can go with the car. thanks.

[Updated on: Sat, 12 March 2005 06:57]

Send a private message to this user    
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adleaide Mon, 07 March 2005 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this car is cheap
pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adleaide Mon, 07 March 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea don't want it to hang around am looking at a later model car. Am also selling my bike too if anyone's interested its an 03 yamaha r1 the one in the pic.
sprinterAE86
Regular

September 2004
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adleaide Mon, 07 March 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics ?

engine ? 4-ac i presume.. ?
Raceflo
Regular

Banned user

December 2004
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit* Mon, 07 March 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Email Sent

Jon
sprinterAE86
Regular

September 2004
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit* Mon, 07 March 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check ur pm's ~

Thanks.
hachi_"thanglongz"_roku
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit* Mon, 07 March 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate,

Inetrested in your car and i actually live in Adelaide. Would you be able to send me some pics of ur 86 and was awondering if it still ahs rego, paint condition etc.

cheers

[Updated on: Mon, 07 March 2005 10:08]

Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit* Mon, 07 March 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant see this car stayinga round for long, someones gonna snap it up quick as

good luck with teh sale
pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit* Mon, 07 March 2005 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks guy's for your intrest will post some picks up soon. Will only be a camere phone though. It is only the 4ac unfortunately but it is a quiet and reliable motor so i had no real need to change it. paint is shiny all over has a few minor dents as you'd expect for something this old which hasn't had a full respray. There is a scrape on the rear drivers side wheel arch where some knob in a carpark just took off it is repairable but i just have no time for project cars anymore.

As far as rego goes it has none at the moment but i would work something out with the buyer so it would have rego.

[Updated on: Mon, 07 March 2005 21:20]

Raceflo
Regular

Banned user

December 2004
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit* Mon, 07 March 2005 21:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did you recieve my email?

Give me a call ASAP as we are heading to town this morning and can pick it up if a deal can be worked out

Jon

0412 552 773
pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit* Mon, 07 March 2005 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea thanks for your reply. i sent you an e-mail. Thanks for your offer but $1500.00 is way too low these are hard to come by for sale in adelaide and i think my price is very reasonable.If your serious make a reasonable offer and i may consider it.Thanks
13_954
Regular

July 2003
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit* Tue, 08 March 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all these people want sprinters for nothing! im sick of it
sprinterAE86
Regular

September 2004
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit* Tue, 08 March 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
y bother posting if u sick of it, your comments rnt needed, go complain else were.

Thanks..
pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit* Tue, 08 March 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

Attachment: inside sprinter.jpg
(Size: 4.40KB, Downloaded 170 time(s))
Attachment: sprinter rear.jpg
(Size: 3.83KB, Downloaded 163 time(s))
Attachment: sprinter sub.jpg
(Size: 5.04KB, Downloaded 120 time(s))

pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit* Tue, 08 March 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guy's there's some picks. Sorry its only with a camera phone but it gives you an idea of what it looks like.

Attachment: sprinter wheels.jpg
(Size: 3.90KB, Downloaded 120 time(s))
Attachment: sprinter side.jpg
(Size: 4.14KB, Downloaded 170 time(s))
Attachment: sprinter motor.jpg
(Size: 5.12KB, Downloaded 106 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 08 March 2005 10:30]

drifter_13
Newcomer

February 2005
icon10.gif  Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit* Tue, 08 March 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy pm sent

[Updated on: Tue, 08 March 2005 10:51]

pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit*(NOW WITH PICS) Wed, 09 March 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy BUMPITY BUMP Very Happy
Bozza
Regular

September 2004
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit*(NOW WITH PICS) Wed, 09 March 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for ur motorbike?
13_954
Regular

July 2003
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit* Wed, 09 March 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sprinterAE86 wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 19:16

y bother posting if u sick of it, your comments rnt needed, go complain else were.

Thanks..

haha, your one of them!

heres a nice trueno thats more within your price range;

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10319

Attachment: trueno.jpg
(Size: 38.98KB, Downloaded 352 time(s))

pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit*(NOW WITH PICS) Wed, 09 March 2005 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have pm'd you about the R1

Attachment: pj r1 store.jpg
(Size: 64.91KB, Downloaded 63 time(s))

superdooper
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit*(NOW WITH PICS) Thu, 10 March 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha yeah OK jake, you can go else were and sell your dodgy cars for ridiculous prices..
Turdslot
Regular

August 2003
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit*(NOW WITH PICS) Thu, 10 March 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my bro might be keen on the R1, pm me a rough price too...

cheers

scott.
pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit*(NOW WITH PICS) Make me an offer! Thu, 10 March 2005 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All pm's replyed to. thanks
sprinterAE86
Regular

September 2004
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit*(NOW WITH PICS) Make me an offer! Fri, 11 March 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has any one come to see it?

how much have you been offered ? other then the $1500

*edit* do you think you could get some "clearer" pics of the exterior ? does it need a respray ?

[Updated on: Fri, 11 March 2005 05:48]

drifter_13
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit*(NOW WITH PICS) Make me an offer! Fri, 11 March 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he said to me that he sold the sprinter this afternoon Confused

[Updated on: Fri, 11 March 2005 10:53]

pjRacing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: For Sale Aus Spec AE86 Adelaide*edit*(NOW SOLD) Sun, 13 March 2005 21:58 Go to previous message
Anyone was free to come have a look, It has now been sold. Thanks Jon at Raceflow. Thanks also for the drift demo.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:180sx For sale. Vertex Kit. Rebuilt Motor. Will swap + cash for AE86
Next Topic:1985 AE82 Corolla CSX Hatch For Sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 04:04:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0067000389099121 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.