Toymods » General Car Talk » Playin GT4

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 10 March 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw the fc rx7 there i thought that would have been the best bang for buck
  Send a private message to this user    
indigoid
Regular

September 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 10 March 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I blew a large chunk of my 110k on the Toyota 800 Sport. It's not fast, but ye gods it's pretty (especially in red!), and it does at least drive the correct wheels and weigh fuck all Very Happy A good bit of fun on the slow, technical tracks, too. Driving really slow cars helps refine your technique; to do quick (relatively speaking) laps you must learn to maintain momentum and take the correct line through corners.

As for the 'help help it understeers' crowd, have you tried steering properly? Very Happy Would I be right in guessing that you are using a dualshock controller?

I think back to when I had an AE82 with crap tyres... Winding on too much lock too fast on wet roads would just make it keep going in a straight line with the front tyres skidding along the road. With the dualshock it's very easy to wind on too much lock.

Have been using the 900* Logitech wheel. It is teh shti!
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 10 March 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have found that if u wind on 80 percent lock on the dual force, it turns better,

i am driving a VR4, after 1 corner the tyres are fucked

2 months ago i bought NFSU2, for $50 from my mate who works at EB, so i traded that in on GT4 today, he gave me $100 for NFSU2 and charged me $80 for GT4, so the game essentially cost me $30 Very Happy , $30 i paid 2 months ago
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 10 March 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice gfx

http://www.gtplanet.net/gallery/gt4hr/110441928862 9o
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 10 March 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This game is sweet as..
Played it at my mates place...
A few little things i'd like to reconfirm..
There is a Toyota in the arcade mode, its only got 1 gear and looks like a old race car... But bloody hell does it GO well.. I have a feeling its jet/rocket powered by the sound it makes.. Can anyone confirm this for me?

And yeah i'm just wondering if the GT Mode has better phyics than the arcade mode, because yeah i've never seen a game that does as lame burnouts as the arcade mode, if this is the case in GT mode as well i'm hugely dissapointing..

But if not.. BRING on the st165 gt4 hehe

Has anyone got pictures or procedures on how to gain the st165 gt4.. i can't wait to modify that beast YAY!!!
I'm gonna do it red.. with White rims just like my car hehe
What visual aspects can be changed, i ain't after bodykit wise Coz thats what NFSu2 is for hhehehe..
Just wonderin if u can make white wheels Smile
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 10 March 2005 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indigoid wrote on Thu, 10 March 2005 22:44

I blew a large chunk of my 110k on the Toyota 800 Sport. It's not fast, but ye gods it's pretty (especially in red!), and it does at least drive the correct wheels and weigh fuck all Very Happy A good bit of fun on the slow, technical tracks, too. Driving really slow cars helps refine your technique; to do quick (relatively speaking) laps you must learn to maintain momentum and take the correct line through corners.

As for the 'help help it understeers' crowd, have you tried steering properly? Very Happy Would I be right in guessing that you are using a dualshock controller?

I think back to when I had an AE82 with crap tyres... Winding on too much lock too fast on wet roads would just make it keep going in a straight line with the front tyres skidding along the road. With the dualshock it's very easy to wind on too much lock.

Have been using the 900* Logitech wheel. It is teh shti!

im using a force feedback wheel.
it was just the crappy cars im driving, cure=evo 8
im loving it, havent played too much though, considering ive had it for 2 days.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 10 March 2005 16:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD-ST162 wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 00:07

This game is sweet as..
Played it at my mates place...
A few little things i'd like to reconfirm..
There is a Toyota in the arcade mode, its only got 1 gear and looks like a old race car... But bloody hell does it GO well.. I have a feeling its jet/rocket powered by the sound it makes.. Can anyone confirm this for me?

And yeah i'm just wondering if the GT Mode has better phyics than the arcade mode, because yeah i've never seen a game that does as lame burnouts as the arcade mode, if this is the case in GT mode as well i'm hugely dissapointing..

But if not.. BRING on the st165 gt4 hehe

Has anyone got pictures or procedures on how to gain the st165 gt4.. i can't wait to modify that beast YAY!!!
I'm gonna do it red.. with White rims just like my car hehe
What visual aspects can be changed, i ain't after bodykit wise Coz thats what NFSu2 is for hhehehe..
Just wonderin if u can make white wheels Smile

I think i know what ur talkin about and ive got 2 of them, they sound electric to me?..
do a tidy 13 1/4
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 10 March 2005 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 03:14

I think i know what ur talkin about and ive got 2 of them, they sound electric to me?..

Yeah, I was thinking some sort of electric thing too.. it's pretty gun once it gets going.

Went and bought my copy yesterday & had a quick play last night.. Not too bad from what I've seen so far, although the blurry screen thing when you crash is pissing me off a bit Confused
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 10 March 2005 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
remember, if you put a USB memory stick into the USB port on your PS2, you can save hi-res pictures to the USB key and then upload them and show us your cars here on toymods Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 10 March 2005 21:44]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 11 March 2005 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 00:14

Yep, electric with a CVT. Can't hear them on replays, but they will hit 311kph! Very Happy

My advice is don't buy a TVR Speed 12 unless you can run it in events with slicks...it still torches the wheels for all of 4th gear (up to 200kph) with TC on. So I thought I'd make it worse and strap a SC to it Smile
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 11 March 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mad i have laybed the GT4 PS2 pack.... $250 to go!!!
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 11 March 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing
is there still the Escudo Pikes Peak?

love that car
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 11 March 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 12:57

Laughing Laughing

love that car

Haven't got that far into it yet.. You coming along tonight dude? Should hopefully have it set up for anyone who wants to play Cool
bman
Regular

November 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 11 March 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, the escudo is still in, and this time it turns!!
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 11 March 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 13:27

puzzle man wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 12:57

Laughing Laughing

love that car

Haven't got that far into it yet.. You coming along tonight dude? Should hopefully have it set up for anyone who wants to play Cool

yes dude check your email dude
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 11 March 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have driven a real escudo before Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 11 March 2005 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just brought the HKS tune car, D1 style s15

petty it sux and needs more stuff 2 drift !

but i got a good R34 going Very Happy
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 11 March 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, nice game, first car i bough, 97 SC300 (TT Soarer) now has 550kw, not a bad car, bought a DC2R, stock, it rips up the ff begginer field, and just bought a R32 GTR.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 11 March 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KOFFEE-BLACK wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 16:52

R32 GTR.

MAN that is a fun car Smile
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 11 March 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Thu, 10 March 2005 11:02

I drove the f6 typhoon around the nurburgring, my 1st full lap of it in a long time, 8 and a half minutes

Picked up the game today and i'm loving it Very Happy Haven't started the sim mode yet, i've just been mucking around on the arcade tracks so far. Damn that typhoon is slow, my first lap of the Nurburgring in a TA22 was a touch over 9 minutes. Not bad for a 30 year old car...

[Updated on: Fri, 11 March 2005 09:41]

GreyWolfe
Regular

January 2004

Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 11 March 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Only managed an 8:32 with the evo8...bleh stupid understeer
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 11 March 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just out of interest can anyone confirm and POSSIBLY take a picture of the st162 in red for me??? PLEASE, u don't have to buy it or anything, but if someone has the game i'd love maybe one pic of the reply and one of the car in the showroom..

I was gonna buy this game JUST to do a FULL NA tune up on the st162 sx and then do FULL TURBO etc to it.. then do FULL TURBO etc to the st165..

BIG ST162/ST165 fan so u would be doin me a huge favour..
Thanks
Cheers

Adrian!
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 11 March 2005 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wish it would show weights with quick stats, and I miss the little stories on each car series they had with them, only some thing small and insignificant but still it added charm.
How many diff versions of gt-r's or FD's. Some dont even lookd different or have different displayed stats, how to choose one or know which is better... bleh.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 11 March 2005 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyoda wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 19:32

i just brought the HKS tune car, D1 style s15

petty it sux and needs more stuff 2 drift !

but i got a good R34 going Very Happy

Seriouly? $500 000 and Taniguchi's car is a dud?
Anyone tried Nomuken's yet?
I wonder if mister let's get banned from D1 Ueo's car is in it?
Speaking of which, is there only zenki sprinters?.. No kouki?
And about the GT-R's N1 is the top top u can get isnt it?
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 11 March 2005 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nomukens car is alright, bit laggy tho, and that makes it hard to drift.

havent seen UEO's trueno, what u say about him getting kicked outa D1?
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 11 March 2005 19:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Question how the crap do you get the 100k released from GT3??
oh i love the used wheels section too...

still cant figure out why you cant go up in wheel sizes & why cant they add the visible mods like intercooler and exhaust when you make those mods???
they added shopping trolley rear wings but havent changed the little things that irritated me about gt3...
i find that im getting easily put off by it, maybe cause im driving an S13...appox 200rwkw.. ohh found a set of longchamps in the used wheels..
hopefully it gets better as the game goes on... i try to ignore all the understeer but its hard not to... bloody boats all of em!!!

Cheers Will.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 11 March 2005 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone have the Mitsubishi HSR II??? Its got big flaps on the back that open up on one side when you go round a corner... and they both pop up when you slow down...

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 11 March 2005 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GreyWolfe wrote on Fri, 11 March 2005 21:14

Only managed an 8:32 with the evo8...bleh stupid understeer

my evo 8 is a little modded.. im getting around 8 min flat
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 11 March 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
glad im not the only one that thinks the game understeers way too much
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 12 March 2005 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i got that mitsu thing with the flaps, haven't tried it yet. I bought an st-165 gt4, pretty worked for 310bhp, i just fitted customisable suspension. I droped the ride height by 20mm, and incresed the spring rates slightly, the car handles so much better. Im yet to run any of my cars on the nurburgring, but i can't use my wheel and pedals caus i cut my foot open.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 12 March 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you using the original suspension, or Race suspension?

Original gives you about 30% more adjustment...
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 12 March 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camry_omega wrote on Sat, 12 March 2005 11:31

Yeah i got that mitsu thing with the flaps, haven't tried it yet. I bought an st-165 gt4, pretty worked for 310bhp, i just fitted customisable suspension. I droped the ride height by 20mm, and incresed the spring rates slightly, the car handles so much better. Im yet to run any of my cars on the nurburgring, but i can't use my wheel and pedals caus i cut my foot open.

excuses excuses.......
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 12 March 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat is this nike car everyone goes on about hte car from 2020 ?? that looks like an old boot
Farmsci ST162
Regular

August 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 12 March 2005 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FUCK I LOVE THIS GAME! My only gripe is the with the penalty time for collisions, its a good idea n all however i dont think its very fair that if another car sideswipes me i should take the penalty time for it! just had two hours battling it out with a starion 4wd turbo because every time i was coming for the overtake he slammed into me and penalised me 5 seconds.

Confirming for you Adrian you can get both st162 and 165 in the game, my current car is a grey St165 GT4 pulling 326Kw and running 10.9 second quarters.

To those complaining about understeering all the time i suggest looking at the speedo as you enter these corners you understeer on, most people ive caught out making that complaint are conplaing as they enter a corner at 140+kph. I think youll find most street tyred cars have trouble doing this.

SOOOOOOOO cant wait to get the steering wheel!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 12 March 2005 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Farmsci ST162 wrote on Sat, 12 March 2005 15:00

FUCK I LOVE THIS GAME! My only gripe is the with the penalty time for collisions, its a good idea n all however i dont think its very fair that if another car sideswipes me i should take the penalty time for it! just had two hours battling it out with a starion 4wd turbo because every time i was coming for the overtake he slammed into me and penalised me 5 seconds.

Confirming for you Adrian you can get both st162 and 165 in the game, my current car is a grey St165 GT4 pulling 326Kw and running 10.9 second quarters.

To those complaining about understeering all the time i suggest looking at the speedo as you enter these corners you understeer on, most people ive caught out making that complaint are conplaing as they enter a corner at 140+kph. I think youll find most street tyred cars have trouble doing this.

SOOOOOOOO cant wait to get the steering wheel!

i take some at 60km/h, that i could take in a fucking honda beat from real life at said speed, in an m5 and understeer
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 12 March 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Sat, 12 March 2005 16:08

i take some at 60km/h, that i could take in a fucking honda beat from real life at said speed, in an m5 and understeer

Thats cos you drive like a girl.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 12 March 2005 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who's hit the nurburgring, if not its on the very right side in 'world circuits or something', give it a go, list you car - mods and time

Evo 8
2nd stage turbo, intercooler, suspension and not much else..
about 8:16 I think it was
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 12 March 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Worst game evvarrr Laughing j/ks

The GT series has a serious case of not conveying speed correctly. I played it a lot today and found myself understeering at all corners then looking at my speedo to see it read 120. It just doesnt have the 'feel' of speed.

So It ends up being a learning curve to read how fast the game will let you corner. So after you play it awhile you get used to it but its not there to begin with.

NFS Underground's best merit was the way it conveyed speed. GT4 shits all over it (and any other) car game in all other departments except this all important factor.

Obviously the game has had so much work put into it with 700 cars and 50 tracks and all associated parts etc etc.. which makes you wonder if they just recycled earlier GT version physics (which in my view were dodge to begin with)

Though people have been saying you need a wheel to play it Ive played many a car game (simulation and arcade) on keyboard and mouse and mouse/keyboard and found car handling to be more satisfying than this Shocked
GreyWolfe
Regular

January 2004

Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 12 March 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone know how to change the GFPro wheel from 900 deg to 200deg mode? The wheel comes with bugger all documentation and nothing on the website...
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 12 March 2005 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have now been REBORN!!!!!
I actually drove a st162... IT WAS RED and it had the EXACT Same rims as mine.. the modelling work is absolutely breathtaking to see a celica that u can actually drive...

Wondering if anyone has done a NA tune or the Supercharger to the st162..

I bet they are a hell of a lot of fun..

Yeah i noticed that with this game u are going faster than it feels which is why u find urself taking some corners very quickly.
Doing the licences at a mates place got me to slow down a bit
GT4s are freakin awesome on the dirt hehe

Anyone got some pics of their creations?
All u need is a USB Stick
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 12 March 2005 18:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So seriously you can use a USB stick for saving pics? Hmmmm
Hm I wonder if somehow u can use the steering wheel on a PC since it is USB.

Well regarding the speed vs actual speedo reading and cornering, I found GT2 quite convincing, switching from GT2 to GT3 (I always went back to GT2 for the used garage) GT3 always seemed a heap slower in conveying speed.

If you can get a hold of it, give it a go and you'll see what I mean.

Is getting your hands on an Escudo best way to start getting easy money or is there a betta "cheat" car in GT4?
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 12 March 2005 18:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The photo mode is great! I've seen some pictures on gaming forums, I'd love to see some shots from some Toyota enthusiasts.

Major 56k warning!

http://forums.gaming-age.com/showthread.php?t=3742 4

The AW11 photos in the thread are awesome Smiley =

http://img121.exs.cx/img121/9376/img00380sl.jpg
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 13 March 2005 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How good is the new Driving Force PRO wheel, widt teh 900 degree rotamatation?

MAN they're ard to find in stores.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 13 March 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I bought mine at EB for 299 with the game. Dame gay licence tests. i can't finish off the last 2 tests for iB licence.
Oh yeah btw when taking photos of cars from replays try turning the shutter speed up to about 1/1000, then the cars have much less motion bluring.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 13 March 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put some customizable suspension on my evo, same mods as before, only stage 2 turbo.
On the nurburgring
8 Min 8 Seconds
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 13 March 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any idea how much one of those 900deg wheels are? i want hand over hand action damnit! Razz

im gonna try the usb stick to get pics on the net, ive already taken a few pics, they turn out really well. The only limiting factor is the fact that you cant place the camera and car in absolutely every position on the little map, but still its good.

look at this pic, from that link before, damn..

http://img202.exs.cx/img202/2310/img00019bc.jpg
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 13 March 2005 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, and as for understeering and lack of feeling of speed. If your understeering, your simply going too fast into the corner, locking up the brakes, and plowing out. If you give the right braking, then lift off the brakes and turn in, you can maintain a nice neutral/slightly oversteered entry towards the apex.

As for the lack of speed sensation, maybe your just not using the right view? i use incar view (not to be confused with on top of car). This provides the best sensation of speed. Try using the Nike 2022 concept on nurburgring, you will see what i mean, its faaaasssst sensation of speed.
hijakdpolice
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 13 March 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^Is that the Toyota "electric" car??
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 13 March 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i find with any game the best sensation of speed is from the front bumper cam, I don't have a ps2 but on xbox at the nirburg with project gotham 2 I got a stock ferrari enzo to lap in like 7:26 most of the cars i have driven and know the times are pretty close to real life, anyway thats my rant, now to convince my sister';s boyfriend to buy GT4 and lend me his ps2 lol
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 13 March 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 13 March 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am sitll waiting for mine... cant wait to take hte MA61 for a bash!
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 13 March 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unmodded ma61 is teh shiote, seriously, really gay.

ive got an r32 GTS-t, its purple too!

ill try see my laps when i get my console back from my mates house.

oh, and best bang for buck i rekon would be the WRX in late 90's used Smile

Cheers,

Eldar.O.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 13 March 2005 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what do you all think about b spec mode?, i think its a bullshit cheaty way to get money and ruins the game, its "ok" on endurance i guess, but im not gonna use it
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 13 March 2005 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we should host our photos and car's up on here just gota work out how to do it Laughing Laughing
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 13 March 2005 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got some pics of my cars on my PC, i just need to figure out how to post them here.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 13 March 2005 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh, fucking awesome game, i bought a skyline GT-R...the white one with the black bonnet stock. fuckin 700 horses AWD goes well against anything. Yeh, the understeer is a bitch and a half, also the lack of traction in ANYTHING....not all cars sit there smoken em in first and second. And the lack of oversteer in anything japan made. The only thing ive succededly difted is the Rx7. The american cars go sideways well. Also, i've found a way to get 250 grand in 2 races Razz. My cars go fast...very, very fast.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 13 March 2005 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Sun, 13 March 2005 19:29

Yeh, fucking awesome game, i bought a skyline GT-R...the white one with the black bonnet stock. fuckin 700 horses AWD goes well against anything. Yeh, the understeer is a bitch and a half, also the lack of traction in ANYTHING....not all cars sit there smoken em in first and second. And the lack of oversteer in anything japan made. The only thing ive succededly difted is the Rx7. The american cars go sideways well. Also, i've found a way to get 250 grand in 2 races Razz. My cars go fast...very, very fast.

how?
and my mates mr2 is driftacular
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Mon, 14 March 2005 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Sat, 12 March 2005 19:47

Who's hit the nurburgring, if not its on the very right side in 'world circuits or something', give it a go, list you car - mods and time

Evo 8
2nd stage turbo, intercooler, suspension and not much else..
about 8:16 I think it was

Mazda RX8, stage 2 NA tuning, exhaust, porting, chip, stage 1 weight reduction, lightened flywheel, lightened prop shaft, race brakes, oh, and engine balancing. Not stupid power levels, but that car handles like a god, and I haven't touched the suspension Smile

8:08 and thats with a couple of big stacks and driving fairly conservatively through some of it.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Mon, 14 March 2005 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
almost worth getting a PS2 for it seems
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Mon, 14 March 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
RobST162 wrote on Mon, 14 March 2005 08:40

almost worth getting a PS2 for it seems

Haha, GT3 was the reason I bought my PS2, none of the other games have had anywhere near the playtime Smile
Pages (6): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Retreads in Sydney
Next Topic:My Stolen SX Hatch - if u see it, please call the police
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 12:18:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0095851421356201 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.