Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » ****FOR SALE AE93 SX HATCH**** SOLD. DELETE THREAD PLEASE

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
****FOR SALE AE93 SX HATCH**** SOLD. DELETE THREAD PLEASE Mon, 21 February 2005 11:57 Go to next message
THE CAR IS BACK ON THE MARKET DUE TO A TIME WASTER! NO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED....I'M SERIOUS.
hi all,
i am going to be selling my toyota corolla sx hatch within a month or 2 as i am a little bit off target in the money department
-the car was made in 1989 december
-the kms are 302,000
- 17inch chrome wheels with spankin new front tyres and fairly good ones on the rear
- white in colour
- 5 speed manual
- kenwood cd player, pioneer 4inch splits (4months old), 2 week old boss audio amp 4channel 1000watt,two 12inch sony xplod subs in dual box and 2 pioneer 6x9's in seperate boxes
- stock motor but very well looked after (im a mechanic) changed the oil every 3 weeks and a mechanic owned it before me and he changed the oil every fortnight, regularly serviced with all genuine parts as i work for toyota
- full exhaust system installed by liverpool exhaust - extractors and cannon have receipts ($1100)
- just replaced all struts and springs
- just fitted stock disks to the front as i bought a pair coz mine were too low to machine so i got another pair for the front and machined them
- just fixed an oil leak today (first one ever)

make me an offer

Attachment: sx-HDL-11M.jpg
(Size: 64.93KB, Downloaded 547 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 02 April 2005 07:47]

Send a private message to this user    
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: future sale: SX HATCH Mon, 21 February 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah and its got 12 months rego in 3 weeks and its the AE93 sx hatchback twincam 100kw
enki
Regular

August 2002
Re: future sale: SX HATCH Tue, 22 February 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude does it have aircon(workin order), power windows/mirrors, central locking, alarm???? and most important body condition?????? Ill offer u $3000(all i have)... when ur ready to sell(i have money right now)asap would be better...
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: future sale: SX HATCH Tue, 22 February 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is worth about 5gs i have seen this car in person... its sxc espically with the Wheels Very Happy
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: future sale: SX HATCH Tue, 22 February 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bro if the car sounds as clean as it is, with 12mnths rego ull pull an easy $5500. if not i have $4500 (after inspection of car) with ur name on it Razz (when ur ready)
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: future sale: SX HATCH Tue, 22 February 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry about that.
the car has alarm with immobiliser like 2 or 3 point cant remember. central locking. 3inch autometer tacho mounted on A pillar currently disconnected.

i never said the body was immaculate, it has a few nicks here and there. welcome to inspection.

call me on 0412543014 if you want.
my name is Ben
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: future sale: SX HATCH Tue, 22 February 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the price bro.....
selk
Regular

June 2004
Re: future sale: SX HATCH Tue, 22 February 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey stretch !
very well looked after rolla ppl
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: future sale: SX HATCH Tue, 22 February 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you wana know the price nick... make an offer

oh yeah and 2 answer a question that i was asked by one of you about did my sx have a/c the answer is no my car does not have air con
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: future sale: SX HATCH Wed, 23 February 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes the car has power mirrors. but not power windows.
MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: future sale: SX HATCH Wed, 23 February 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
perfect timing for me as my rego runs out in 2months and getting a 5000 grand loan so if u want 5000
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: future sale: SX HATCH Thu, 24 February 2005 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$5000 and its all yours mate
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: future sale: SX HATCH Thu, 24 February 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check ur pm ben
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: future sale: SX HATCH Fri, 25 February 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
replied 2 all pm's Shocked
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: future sale: SX HATCH Fri, 25 February 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pmd back
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: future sale: SX HATCH Fri, 25 February 2005 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
replied 2 all pm's again. Shocked
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: future sale: SX HATCH Fri, 25 February 2005 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pic of exhaust and pic of autometer gauge mounted on A pillar

Attachment: AUTO METER GAUGE.jpg
(Size: 17.78KB, Downloaded 132 time(s))
Attachment: CANNON.jpg
(Size: 58.08KB, Downloaded 102 time(s))

Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: future sale: SX HATCH Sun, 27 February 2005 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics of zorst

Attachment: cannon-side.jpg
(Size: 54.43KB, Downloaded 78 time(s))
Attachment: corolla-cannon.jpg
(Size: 56.74KB, Downloaded 83 time(s))

Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: future sale: SX HATCH Mon, 28 February 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 or 3 weeks its up for sale as i have found the car that i want.
probly 2 weeks.
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: future sale: SX HATCH Mon, 28 February 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what car ben
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: future sale: SX HATCH Sun, 06 March 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on guys i am trying to sell this car. this week i need 2 sell it as i need cash for something urgent.
no reasonable offer will be refused.
call me on 0412543014 Ben.
thanx
selk
Regular

June 2004
Re: Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH Mon, 07 March 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pussy pussy pussy lol
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH Tue, 08 March 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump. 12 months rego goes on this weekend
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH Tue, 08 March 2005 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would you take $3,500?
joshmc10000
Regular

March 2005
Re: Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH Wed, 09 March 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man,

dont mean to sound bad, but 300,000 is a LOT of kms for a car like that. sure toyotas are mad to last but not forever. Surely if it had rebuilt engine it would be worth as much as 6k but u might be lucky. Since when didnt Sx rollas come without air-con, my old CS hatch had it Razz , or is it just broken.

anyways good luck with sale bro Smile
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH Thu, 10 March 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am looking for around $4,500 to answer that question.

since when did sx's not come out with aircon? are you stupid or something? aircon is an option when you buy the car.
please people no stupid questions...
joshmc10000
Regular

March 2005
Re: Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH Thu, 10 March 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i know its an option on many cars, just thought the sx being the "sport" and more expensive model would of come with it stock. and no im not stupid, i was just unaware. wasn't ment to be a flame man, just commenting.

laterz
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH Fri, 11 March 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on guys, the weeks nearly up. i have 2 sell my car.
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: ****Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH**** Sat, 12 March 2005 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 people are interested. car will be going probly early next week. i have offers of $4000. just put rego on it on wednesday- 12 months.

changed the engine oil and oil filter and the 2 oil cooler hoses and the 4 clamps that were on the oil cooler hoses.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10388http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10389

Attachment: image_00062.jpg
(Size: 53.33KB, Downloaded 523 time(s))
Attachment: image_00064.jpg
(Size: 78.51KB, Downloaded 522 time(s))

manzy
Regular

September 2004
Re: ****Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH**** Sun, 13 March 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey nice car, engine isnt 100kw. not an orginal sx engine.
but yes. nice car.

goodluck wit sale
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: ****Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH**** Tue, 15 March 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what are you talkn about man?
this is the 100kw engine. i changed the rocker covers because a spare set came my way and i painted em a nice colour. dont just jump 2 a conclusion idiot!

[Updated on: Tue, 15 March 2005 06:26]

Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: ****Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH**** Tue, 15 March 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got a guy coming for a second look 2moro night who is pretty keen and i am willing to let it go for $4500 so if anyone wants 2 beat his offer your more than welcome.
manzy
Regular

September 2004
Re: ****Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH**** Tue, 15 March 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
buddy chill.. was a simple mistake.. no need to get ur panties in a bunch
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: ****Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH**** Tue, 15 March 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ben Laughing
glowfish
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: ****Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH**** Thu, 17 March 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did you sell?
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: ****Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH**** Thu, 17 March 2005 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
car not sold yet. but i have 2 ppl really interested.
glowfish
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: ****Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH**** Thu, 17 March 2005 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, i have a finance of 5k, so its in reason... but have to think about milage... prolly need to be reconditioned soon? plus im in townsville, so i have to think about shiping etc.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: ****Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH**** Thu, 17 March 2005 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manzy wrote on Sun, 13 March 2005 21:07

hey nice car, engine isnt 100kw. not an orginal sx engine.
but yes. nice car.

goodluck wit sale

not an original sx engine?

I have an AE92 CSX and it's a 4A-FC (carburettor, twin cam).
Not all SX engines are 4AGE's.

Very nice car, my friend was looking for one like this but he's decided against getting a car for the time being due to financial reasons -- otherwise he would've snapped it up.
I'm surprised it's still for sale!!

GL man Smile
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: ****Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH**** Fri, 18 March 2005 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in the final stages of selling. should be sold within 2 weeks.

the csx corolla is the "povo pack" as toyota calls it, they were carby and shit i cant remember they dont come in 2 my workshop much only like the newish toyotaz. the sx came standard with the 4a-ge as toyota calls the sx the "sports Model".
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: ****Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH**** Sat, 19 March 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 09:51

Not all SX engines are 4AGE's.

yes they are, you have a CSX not a SX therefore you have a rolla with the shitty motor but nice interior, SX has a nice interior with a nice motor.

and manzy, it is definitely a 100kw, i told you how to tell the difference
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: ****Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH**** Sat, 19 March 2005 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah listen 2 the man! Laughing
i am waiting for both of the interested buyers 2 come up with the money but they both definetly want it. so the car will be sold within 2-3 weeks.
sooo last chance anyone....
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: ****Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH**** Wed, 23 March 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the guy who i interested is putting a deposit on the car tonight because he is really keen Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: ****Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH**** Fri, 25 March 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deposit taken.
will be sold next thursday night. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: ****Selling This Week AE93 SX HATCH**** Thu, 31 March 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the car is back on the market due 2 a massiv time waster. i pulled out the sound system at the buyers request and then tonight he turns around and says his dad wont let him buy it anymore for some crap lame ass reason.
so the corolla now has no sound system but still has 12 months rego and 17inch chrome rims.
no reasonable offer will be refused.
the guy who was interested was going to pay $4000 without wheels but if someone else offers me 4000 or close to it i will sell as is.
evilsub
Regular

August 2003
Re: ****FOR SALE AE93 SX HATCH**** Thu, 31 March 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did you take a deposit at least ?
Stretch
Regular

November 2004
Re: ****FOR SALE AE93 SX HATCH**** Sat, 02 April 2005 07:46 Go to previous message
SOLD!!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:wtb: ae95 sr5 awd corolla wagon
Next Topic:ST205 GT4
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 01:46:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0095071792602539 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.