Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Tue, 01 March 2005 01:14 Go to next message
Date: 20th March
Meet: 8:30am -Twin Servo's WEST bound on M4 Motorway
-Behind Red Rooster-
Final Destination : Jenolan Caves

*GENERAL ITINARY*

*Meet at Twin servo's heading west behind Red Rooster for 8:30am, leaving at 9: 30am. Head along the Great Western Highway, following it through the Blue Mountains, until just after the town "Little Hartley" where we will turn left onto Jenolan Caves road following that right to the end, through the Gate House, past Jenolan Caves house to the second car park, which to my knowledge is called the Carlotta car park. Here we will set up for a BBQ lunch and a bit of a chat. Then we can proceed to a caves tour.

*LUNCH*

We're expecting this to be a bit of a long day with the initial drive, and then settling down for lunch and the tours. As always the Toymods Board will be holding a BBQ lunch for a small fee. Sausage Sandwhich's will be avaliable to member's for $2 and non-member's for $3, cold cans of drink will be avaliable for $1 each. There is no seating avaliable but there are large grass areas perfect for picnic blankets.

*CAVE TOURS*

Cave Tours run approx. every 30mins, to different caves. The tours vary in difficulty and pricing, with the prices ranging from $15 to $22 per adult and $39 to $59 per family which can include 2 adults and up to three children. There are other nice areas to look around if you would prefer not to join us on the tours.
More information can be found at the following site if needed www.jenolancaves.org.au

*APPROX DEPARTURE TIME*

We are planning on leaving the caves facilities at 4:30pm when we will be heading back up on Jenolan Caves rd to the Great Western highway,following through to Springwood, where we will turn left on Hawkesbury Rd which will bring us out to the bottom of Richmond where we will turn left on to Castlereagh Rd following this to Kurrajong rd where we'll turn right, following this through to Richmond Mc donalds for refreshments and a bite to eat for those who need it.

Should be a great day, hope to see you all just remeber to bring a full tank of gas your cb's tuned to ch. 16 and a rug to sit on for lunch.

[Updated on: Mon, 21 March 2005 22:54]

Send a private message to this user    
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March Tue, 01 March 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey craig

sounds like it should be an awesome cruise dude, have to speak to a few people but i should be coming one way or another, hope to see lots of toymodders there,

PUZZLEMANS FIRST OFFICIAL CRUISE, little puzzlemans growing up

ahahaha

CHEERS

NOLAN
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March Tue, 01 March 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds preety good puzzleman...could bea good day out...willl just have to check the schuedle but put me as a maybe Very Happy

cheers Dean
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March Tue, 01 March 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry Craig, I wont be able to afford to come on this run but it sounds like it will be fun.
this month is a bad one for me Phone,licence,rego,green slip all on off pension week so I will try and save up for the next one.
have fun.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March Tue, 01 March 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi-Ace wrote on Tue, 01 March 2005 23:46

Sorry Craig, I wont be able to afford to come on this run but it sounds like it will be fun.
this month is a bad one for me Phone,licence,rego,green slip all on off pension week so I will try and save up for the next one.
have fun.

i had rego and all that bullshit this week Sad

im lukcy tho..i own my car, i own my fone, im prepaid, and i dont have to buy tools for work yet..YET, but somehow my money always goes very quickly..

sorry for off topic craig

CHEERS

NOLAN
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Tue, 01 March 2005 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This sounds like a pretty good day Craig - Haven't been to the caves in years!! I've pencilled it in Smile
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Wed, 02 March 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah Craig will be there its the day after one of my good mates 21st's so I dare say i won't be in a condition to drive and may have to ride shot gun with some one.
I'm like paul I haven't been to the caves in ages
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Wed, 02 March 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK 4 people who have not been in a wile here is a reminder
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/774000-774999/774864_18_full.gif

the road has been resurfaced as well.

this is the road we are coming back on

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/774000-774999/774864_19_full.gif

[Updated on: Wed, 02 March 2005 07:26]

EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Wed, 02 March 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok me and the missus should be there Smile
EGG80X
Regular

March 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Wed, 02 March 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmmm
hmmmmm
hmmmmm

i dont' know........
i'll try to make it
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Wed, 02 March 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill try to be free on that day, would be good to go down there in the cida
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Wed, 02 March 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be there craig
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Thu, 03 March 2005 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shit i'm going the following weekend!
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Fri, 04 March 2005 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might go but I'll probably whore with someone near me if there's any offers. It's a long drive for a daytrip.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Fri, 04 March 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad don't have the funds for this weekend as easter is the next and my 8yr old son is having his b;day party on sat... Rock climbing.... how much fun is that Very Happy

would be good to go again closer to winter......

icy roads are fun Laughing Laughing
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sat, 05 March 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i love the cold as well but they close the road when there is black ice.
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sat, 05 March 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit, this sounds alright. an interesting cruise destination for once. ill be there provided i can get hte day off work.
but itll have to be in a non-toyota. Surprised
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sat, 05 March 2005 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea puzzleman im definalty there depending on funds have been a bit low on that latly so yea 90% positive i will be there

cheers Dean Very Happy
natskis
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sun, 06 March 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 13:19

this is the road we are coming back on

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/774000-774999/774864_19_full.gif

HOT DAMMMNE!!! Smile
thats one awesome road trip back by the way. So dang pretty... And a GREAT decent down to yarramundi!
Will there be a stop off at the lookout?
Should be a great view around duskish as well.
Not sure If i can make this because I have work Sad But i'll see if I can get around this.
Cheers guys and hope its a great cruise.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sat, 12 March 2005 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people from Liverpool & campbelltown areas i will be at Woolworth's petrel + on Cumberland hwy at 7:30 leave at 7:45
ok?
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sat, 12 March 2005 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eeep that's early. Should be do-able though. If not I'll play catch-up and meet everyone at the Truck Stop.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sat, 12 March 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes it is a bit Early 4 u normal people Rolling Eyes I'm still on bakers times how about 8:00?
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sun, 13 March 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about 8.25 and we drive real fast Evil or Very Mad
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sun, 13 March 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i can get there, ill be there around 7:30-45
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Mon, 14 March 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any idea what time you'll be heading back?
I can't make it for the start or even lunch, but one of my project cars is parked at Mt Riverview (near where I crashed last time...) so I might be able to go up (down) Hawkesbury Rd with you if I've been working on that.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Mon, 14 March 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay Steve if people go in the CAVE TOURS then it should be about 3-4 pm not 2 shore but i can ring u when we r leaving the caves.
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Mon, 14 March 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant make it

cars not finished yet ...
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Mon, 14 March 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn cant make it now!Damn work! i was looking forward to this cruise soory guys Crying or Very Sad
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Mon, 14 March 2005 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That would be great. Thanks
Biggles
Regular

June 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Tue, 15 March 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a great cruise, seems to be well organised Craig Smile

I'll have to see how the petrol situation is going, and work roster, but hopefully I'll be able to come along.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Wed, 16 March 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking like it might rain Crying or Very Sad
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Wed, 16 March 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes looking at that it might hold out
OK roll call who is definatly coming
and for the Liverpool people i will be at Woolworth's petrol plus on the Cumberland hwy at 7:45 to leave at 8:00am
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Wed, 16 March 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im going pending rain.

i pick up my mr2 on friday and i want to make use of the targa Very Happy
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Wed, 16 March 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put me down as 90%
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Wed, 16 March 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
95.5% for me
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Wed, 16 March 2005 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there - Will probably meet you guys at the truckstop Smile
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sat, 19 March 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so am i gonna by flying the takumi flag solo tomoz?

i might meet you guys at the twin servos instead of at the woolies in livo so i can get some extra sleep in Smile
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sat, 19 March 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes no probs i will still stop at the Woolworth's petrol plus but I'm not expecting people to be there since we're not leaving the twin servo's until 9:30am.
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sat, 19 March 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill try to get to ww petrol at 730
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sat, 19 March 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like I'm going to have to miss this one the head is coming off the wagon tommorrow due to a un driveable miss.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sat, 19 March 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
paulw85 wrote on Sat, 19 March 2005 17:11

ill try to get to ww petrol at 730

no probs dude i will leave there till 8am
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sat, 19 March 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have fun guys Sad stupid work stoped me from going on this cruise... Hope the weather is alright it looks a little ugly at the moment
Have a great day guys Very Happy
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sun, 20 March 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks dude, the weather fine it was nice and sunny when we were heading up there just a bit chilly with the wind.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sun, 20 March 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was a good day, thanks craig Smile
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sun, 20 March 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, thanks for organising it Craig! The road in to Jenolan Caves (and back up) was great fun! Can't wait to see how my cave photos turned out, and I'm really thinking about going back for a photo tour another time Smile
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sun, 20 March 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did any1 get some happy snaps of the day ?

NOLAN
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sun, 20 March 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw craig playing with his digicam, on the tripod pole thing in car Razz
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sun, 20 March 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i forgot my camera so i look forward to some pics Smile
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Sun, 20 March 2005 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea would love to see some pics form the day
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Mon, 21 March 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry guys only took scenic pic no cars Mad Mad
but did get all 6min of road on film Evil or Very Mad
if some 1 can host it for me Razz thanks
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Mon, 21 March 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/774000-774999/774864_21_full.jpg
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Tue, 22 March 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man thats a good shot craig,

must of been a nice day shame i couldnt go, fuckin car Sad

NOLAN
paulw85
Regular

February 2005
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Tue, 22 March 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like a postcard photo

must have taken it while we were in the caves? Razz
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Wed, 23 March 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes u guys were in the caves was waiting for that stupid BUS to move its ass
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES Wed, 23 March 2005 08:09 Go to previous message
1 post is fine craig Razz

NOLAN
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:REDLINE PERFORMANCE CRUISE FOR THE SALVOS [[PICS]] - 56k Bware
Next Topic:CRUZETIME 2005
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 09:29:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0089259147644043 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.