Toymods » Tech & Conversions » sw20 import and compliancing etc

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
medlock
Occasional Poster

July 2004
icon4.gif  sw20 import and compliancing etc Mon, 14 March 2005 10:26 Go to next message
hey guys,

just had my aw11 4agze gt limited stolen and written off and the insurance Co. are giving me $8700 back for it.

so very soon im wanting to get a sw20 3s-gte from an import yard here in adelaide for about $8200.

can anyone tell me a semi-accurate compliance cost if they have imported one? i know its usually about $1200 but this doesnt need rear seatbelts etc. does it not have side intrusion bars still?

needing to know the compliance cost cos i need to factor in insurance! but my dad knows ppl at the bank. i had my supercharged aw11 fully insured for me for $47 a month lol!!!

thanks peeps

daniel

[Updated on: Mon, 14 March 2005 10:34]

Send a private message to this user    
Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: sw20 import and compliancing etc Mon, 14 March 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im 21 and got a sw20 GT insured thru just car with a rating 1 and teh premium is about 1200/yr fully comped, inlcuding a fair few mods, mags, stereo, exhaust, turbo timer, steering wheel ect ect ect i think the base was around 1000/yr

sw20 turbo for 8200?? thats VERY cheap, its a 15yr old import? only a handful of those got thru b4 the law was changed. i'd have it thoroughly checked out before u by it, dont believe how many k's are on the clock, its probably been wound back, most are. totally dependant on condition but most ready to roll mr2 gt's pre 94+ go for around the 13-17k mark

im in adelaide as well, what car yard has it for sale?

complincing depends on if it can still be complianced as a 15yr old import if it can then it shouldnt cost much more than 1500.
boing
Regular

October 2004
Re: sw20 import and compliancing etc Mon, 19 September 2005 23:12 Go to previous message
getting mine complied for $1200. be prepared to pay extra for tyres + other hidden costs to get the blue slip.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1jz single kit questions
Next Topic:3T-GTE problems - reving out
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:43:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.003835916519165 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.