Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE82-Morg
Regular

May 2004

WTB AE92 4AGZE Air Box Mon, 14 March 2005 19:51 Go to next message
Hi i just bought a AE92 SX seca with a 4AGZE out of a AE92 i think GTZ might be wrong

But anyway i want to put the stock airbox back on

I am not sure if any AE92 or AE93 air box will fit if someone could clear that up that would be great thanks guys
  Send a private message to this user    
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: WTB AE92 4AGZE Air Box Mon, 14 March 2005 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=thread&am p;frm_id=8&rid=3968&S=ef612111819de28288e8 96351634dee5

Wrong Section.
AE82-Morg
Regular

May 2004

Re: WTB AE92 4AGZE Air Box Tue, 15 March 2005 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shit i am sorry to the admin didn't see that. I am to used to twincam.org can admin please move it into the right place thank you
mikey93
Regular

December 2004
Re: WTB AE92 4AGZE Air Box Tue, 15 March 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morgan you can still use your 4age one.

just rotate it 180 deg. remove the restrictor block it off with a milk cap. and thats it!
kayot1k
Regular

July 2003

Re: WTB AE92 4AGZE Air Box Tue, 15 March 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but if u want i gots a ae101 one.
dunno if its fits.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WTB AE92 4AGZE Air Box Tue, 15 March 2005 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have an AE92 GTZ airbox, will PM you.
AE82-Morg
Regular

May 2004

icon13.gif  Re: WTB AE92 4AGZE Air Box Tue, 15 March 2005 19:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Wed, 16 March 2005 03:27

Read my pm and stick that price up your rear end
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: WTB AE92 4AGZE Air Box Tue, 15 March 2005 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi mate, i have one complete with filter panel

will PM you
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WTB AE92 4AGZE Air Box Wed, 16 March 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE82-Morg wrote on Wed, 16 March 2005 03:58

CLG wrote on Wed, 16 March 2005 03:27

Read my pm and stick that price up your rear end

I must admit, I read you reply PM and laughed at you. You asked for a particular item, that I had. To get my item, I had to buy a halfcut, these airboxes don't come on engines, and as such my price was determined by initial outlay (This particular halfcut cost me $2500 plus delivery charges). The fact that you also failed to obviously associate any other questions with your statement of rectal insertion, has made you gloss over the fact that it also came with a new panel filter (I'll leave you to price that up), and included delivery to your door. Now if you feel you have still been hard done by, in my price to you, I'll happily bend over and you can have as much fun trying to shove it up there as you obviously enjoy, but if not I'd suggest you take your suggested course of action yourself.

You replied, you received one for $20 - congratulations, you got a bargain. Now do the right thing, alter your original post so the rest of us don't have to put up with your terse remarks when offering to help you out, for what ever price or sexual gratification.
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: WTB AE92 4AGZE Air Box Thu, 17 March 2005 08:02 Go to previous message
AE82-Morg dude that was not a fair call, we here all try to help, what ever price we offer u is our choice and if someone is deerer than the other it is your choice who u buy off. CLG, Keep up the good work with quick posts, I admit u r a little on the high side, but i am assured that the stuff u sell is high quality too.

It shits me to tears to see people arguing prices when they probably do not leave their home, quite possibly not even their PC, and go to wreckers and importers and find out what things are really worth inc time to go to these places, a little profit and petrol (or delivery) costs, or even how hard/rare they are to find......i.e. go to toyota and try to get motor parts for an AE92 AE82-Morg, i assure u asides basic seals, gaskets and rings most things would be discontinued (air box included).

A little to think about,
My 5C worth

[Updated on: Thu, 17 March 2005 08:05]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Aftermarket ECU suitable for 3tgte
Next Topic:AE86 Levin Or Trueno Light Switch Wanted
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 10:01:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066649913787842 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar