Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

cheap boat for sale Mon, 14 March 2005 10:55 Go to next message
this is my boat i have for sale on ebay. is awesome fun.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;rd=1&item=4535688151&ssPageName=STRK:ME SE:IT

comes with 50hp johnson so is good for all sorts of water sports.
  Send a private message to this user    
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: cheap boat for sale Tue, 15 March 2005 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump. cmon peeps this is CHEAP!
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: cheap boat for sale Wed, 16 March 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this isnt in ryde is it Smile
sprinterAE86
Regular

September 2004
Re: cheap boat for sale Wed, 16 March 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No offence but that aint cheap.. my dad had a boat, about 16ft and it had a 70hp Mercury on it, and he sold it for 5k.

[Updated on: Wed, 16 March 2005 06:06]

The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: cheap boat for sale Wed, 16 March 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sprinterAE86 wrote on Wed, 16 March 2005 17:04

No offence but that aint cheap.. my dad had a boat, about 16ft and it had a 70hp Mercury on it, and he sold it for 5k.

MY DAD had a 10Metre hookem (Markem Whaler) split image to the one on WATER RATS ..baught it for $45000 urgent sale sold it 4 yrs later $110000 Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 16 March 2005 06:27]

scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: cheap boat for sale Wed, 16 March 2005 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah what u mean that aint cheap!!.

your comparison is like me saying a had a ford fairlane and sold for $1000 but someone else had the same year model toyota century and sold for $200.

all boats are not equal. and the start price for this is only just over 2k.

plus johnson engines are much better than mercury as anyone involved in boats will tell you.

look up the price for an engine only and will prob be more expensive than this whole package.

while im happy that this is a public forum and everyone can have there say i think we all agree that unless you are familiar with the EXACT item thats being sold its a bit of a F*@KING ANNOYANCE to have people making the sale harder to acheive.
in the future i would ask only positive remarks UNLESS you have seen the boat yourself!!!

to all those that might be interested have a look at prices in the tradingpost/ebay at other boats and you will see how much of a bargain this is!!

boat is located in EPPING
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: cheap boat for sale Fri, 18 March 2005 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i rekon its cheap & im interested

BUT ...my RA60 will have a hard tym coming up from the ramp Crying or Very Sad
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: cheap boat for sale Fri, 18 March 2005 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol Laughing . but seriously it should be fine. boat doesnt weigh much
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: cheap boat for sale Wed, 23 March 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still for sale peoples!
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: cheap boat for sale Wed, 23 March 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Um, does this boat come with driven wheels so I can go cruising in it down Pitt St?

Otherwise it should've been posted in the Miscellaneous Section, not the Cars for Sale section.

This thread will now be moved.

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 23:13]

Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: cheap boat for sale Thu, 24 March 2005 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like it'd sit pretty low in the water. How does it handle a decent swell? Is it reasonably stable in a chop? Are there any rod holders installed? Does it have power trim? Are all the electricals working properly? Does it have any cracks or damage to the hull? When was the motor last serviced? Does it get flushed EVERY time it's used? When is rego due on boat and trailer? What sort of fuel tank/s does it have? Will you take 2k for it?

Cheers, Greg.
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: cheap boat for sale Sat, 26 March 2005 15:25 Go to previous message
have not taken the boat out past the heads so in real rough not sure how it would go. it does sit low in the water yes.

no cracks in hull.
electrics to the lights need to be connected to the battery, i beleive they all work.

2 rod holders at the back.

motor flushed every time.
serviced and rebuilt head by previous owner. 12months ago. have only used this boat on about 5 occasions.
rego is due soon but very cheap!

plastic fuel tank. about 20-25ltr.

will take 2k from a person who has inspected the boat and liked it.this is killing the grass and my parentals are sick of it.
plus i want something bigger
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:random ae86, 4age, 4ac and other stuff laying around -melb
Next Topic:AE86 Sunroof,Best condition!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 12:36:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057468414306641 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.