Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » LAST CHANCE Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell getting metal recycled next week!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

LAST CHANCE Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell getting metal recycled next week!!! Mon, 14 March 2005 18:29 Go to next message
Hey there everyone Im trying to get rid of my old AE86.

It was in a crash about yr n a half ago and its been sitting in garage all that time so its still relativly clean. Its got left front end damage, The rail is bent, but im sure it could get pulled out. Some of the Right hand rear guard has been cut and a some of the left hand side seal panel. Interior wise its ok, theres not much rust as well. Underneath and interior body, under windscreen is clean as a babys but cheek. But I mean if theres some1 thats pretty good with their hands, got a bit of time and money to spend this would be ok to build a race car.

In the pictures im not including the tail gate sorry, but i will chuck in doors and most of interior. The doors shown in pic i need but i'll chuck two other doors in. Four standard wheels, Standard Diff, and i'll try to get some more shit together.

Asking $300

http://www.photodump.com/direct/levinkid86/IMG_0373.jpg

http://www.photodump.com/direct/levinkid86/IMG_0374.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 08 April 2005 07:05]

Send a private message to this user    
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell for sale with doors and various other parts Wed, 16 March 2005 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good set of tail lights included.
GeMiNeYe
Regular

January 2005
Re: Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell for sale with doors and various other parts Wed, 16 March 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what are the possibilities of being turned back into a street car? I.e. Is it a Repairable-Writeoff or Write-off

Will it be able to be registered in NSW again?
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell for sale with doors and various other parts Wed, 16 March 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh u could fix it up to become a street car. I only said it would be good for a race car so u dont have to spend money registering it and getting a blueslipped. Just pull it out, fix patches, drop motor in it and have fun. I have all the rego papers for this car, and number plates for it as well, all it needs is a blueslip to get it registered. Honestly speaking if you could do all the panel work your self, u should consider it. If you were going to take it to a panel beater, it would cost a fair bit.
GeMiNeYe
Regular

January 2005
Re: Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell for sale with doors and various other parts Wed, 16 March 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you could send me pic of the damaged areas that require most attention that would be great... please send pics to tappelho@bigpond.net.au
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell for sale with doors and various other parts Wed, 16 March 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think it may require to go on the Car-O-Liner as well.

http://www.photodump.com/direct/levinkid86/DSCF0039.jpg

http://www.photodump.com/direct/levinkid86/DSCF0040333.jpg
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell for sale with doors and various other parts Wed, 16 March 2005 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
te37's for sale?
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell for sale with doors and various other parts Thu, 17 March 2005 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah sorry
DRFTAE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell for sale with doors and various other parts Thu, 17 March 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What about the front coilovers i see there???

[Updated on: Thu, 17 March 2005 06:35]

nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell for sale with doors and various other parts Thu, 17 March 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah sorry they were just damage photos. Just shell, glass (except tailgate) interior, diff, 13x5s, taillights, and doors
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell for sale with doors and various other parts Thu, 17 March 2005 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is not a complete car for sale, & should have been posted in the "Misc" section.

Will now be moved.

For further discussion, contact the board on: board@toymods.org.au

[Updated on: Sat, 19 March 2005 13:52]

d-86
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell for sale with doors and various other parts Fri, 18 March 2005 16:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wondering if you would seperate?
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell for sale with doors and various other parts Sat, 19 March 2005 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i can seperate. next week the car is going to get scrapped, but i got alot of shit lying around at home, so if theres anything anyone needs pm me, i might be able to help

Craig Wink
GeMiNeYe
Regular

January 2005
Re: Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell for sale with doors and various other parts Wed, 23 March 2005 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you could find out how much it would cost to transport from wollongong to blacktown area NSW i might still be interested..

cheers
matt
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell for sale with doors and various other parts Thu, 24 March 2005 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Matt

I'll ask my cousin as he has a trailer, and see how much he wants. I'll get back to u bout it
GeMiNeYe
Regular

January 2005
Re: Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell for sale with doors and various other parts Thu, 24 March 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers craig..get ur cousin to do me a good deal Razz ... are there any spare parts that you are chucking in with the shell that are not in the first photo? Is the interior complete ?

cheers
matt
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell for sale with doors and various other parts Fri, 25 March 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I tried calling my cousin today, but couldnt get a hold of him, so i'll try again later. Also i do suggest for u to come over and have a look at the shell yourself, i know u've seen the pics but it might be a better idea for u to visualise everything yourself, im only saying this because i want to make sure ur happy with it before i put it on the truck and send it. Thanks
Craig Wink
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell for sale with doors and various other parts Sun, 27 March 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gemineye: i spoke to my cousin he wont be able to do it, sorry bout that,, he is just tied up with alot of shit, wont have time to do it sorry. Honestly speaking i think ur better off saving ur cash and getting a straight one for around $1500 or sumthing, with no motor or sum shit like that. I got my one for $1000 and went 3rds with 2 mates which costed me $350. I took the shell while othere mates took other shit. Plus i was looking at the kink in chassis the other day its pretty bad. So im just going to scrap it, sorry bout the inconvenience but id rather not give u this shell cuz u would spend too much money on it. But if u wanted all them parts like doors, stockies, diff, windscreen, full interior except speedo and more... i could do for $300

Anyways See ya

[Updated on: Sun, 27 March 2005 07:22]

thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell for sale with doors and various other parts Wed, 30 March 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate,

Are you willing to give me the window winding mechanism, the one for my AE82 is broken and so the window is permanently down so I can't really drive anywhere or if I do I can't leave anything in the car because the window is permanently open.

If you sell it to me, whoever buys a door won't be able to wind up the window thought.

It's urgent mate, PM and let me know.

Got my AE82 from the 'gong Razz
I don't mind picking it up Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 30 March 2005 05:20]

nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell for sale with doors and various other parts Wed, 30 March 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh that should be ok

i got this week end off if you want to come up and get it then
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: LAST CHANCE Craigs Smashed Ae86 Shell getting metal recycled next week!!! Fri, 08 April 2005 07:10 Go to previous message
This is your last chance PPL!! Its gettn crushed next week if theres any one that wants to hack into this thing with ANGLE grinders n shit for chassis panels DO IT NAAOOW!!!! the left hand rear quarters still fine.

Got a standard diff and suspension for sale too if any1's interested???
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:sold please delete
Next Topic:Octane Booster (33 point)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 19:51:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066149234771729 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.