Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Sat, 12 March 2005 12:50 Go to next message
Anyone in SA want to start a Black Metal band get in touch. I'll handle vocal duties, key elements blast beats keyboards and corpse paint.
  Send a private message to this user    
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Sun, 13 March 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would if you lived in sydney, but you don't....I want to be the next Alexi Laiho.
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Sun, 13 March 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fair enough, I am a big fan of DEAD from Mayhem
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Mon, 14 March 2005 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No credible BM project is complete without a fat, pasty skinned WWF enthusiast.

DEMONS STRIDE AT TEH GATES OF BLASHYRKH
Grin

http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/pics4/bm/bm3a.jpg

"Abbath looks like he just saw the fucking boogey man and doesnt know whether to run or stay and shit his pants."

http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/top10/10blackmetal. html
hehehe
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Mon, 14 March 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its a bummer Immortal split up. I have alot of DVD footage of them live, unfortunately havent been able to find one form the Battles in the North tour when Hellhammer played drums for them.

STAY BLACK
THE COUNT
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Mon, 14 March 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you need to drive a toyota to join?

Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Mon, 14 March 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
black metal suxors - bloody posers Razz

prog metal - it's all about the music.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Mon, 14 March 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Mon, 14 March 2005 19:38

black metal suxors - bloody posers Razz

prog metal - it's all about the music.

Man i love "black" metal and im not into the whole look at all. Your just generalising, like punk, i say all people who listen to punk are dicks. Hey, maybe im right, maybe im not.
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Mon, 14 March 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No you dont have to drive a Toyota to join.
Draven shouldnt badmouth black metal, I will only have the look on stage off stage I am me. But I do have a tendendancy to set people on fire..... Its all about being a professional

STAY BLACK
THE COUNT
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Mon, 14 March 2005 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was fishing for a reaction, and got it Razz
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Tue, 15 March 2005 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKS_TRD wrote on Mon, 14 March 2005 23:44

Draven shouldnt badmouth black metal, I will only have the look on stage off stage I am me. But I do have a tendendancy to set people on fire..... Its all about being a professional

STAY BLACK
THE COUNT

Black metal?? I always thought there was a dark side to your force Dan! It's what you get from working with human blood day in day out!
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Tue, 15 March 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So, how many of you guys went to Krafter-fest then? my sis was telling me that it was fuckin awsesome and that i shoulda gone, but im broke, how crap.

MMM, metal is good, as is hardcore and please dont hit me.....punk- but more heavy punk!!! Smile
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Tue, 15 March 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKS_TRD wrote on Mon, 14 March 2005 14:14

STAY BLACK
THE COUNT

You sound like my friend so much its not funny, he just looks at people and they spontaneously combust.
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Wed, 16 March 2005 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your friend sounds like a True Professional. Me and an associate are planning a trip to Germany in a couple years to go to the Wacken outdoor festival and as many metal gigs as possible, even ones that suck so that we can say we saw them live and can confirm they sucked. Hardly any decent bands comes to Australia let alone Adelaide. Dark funeral were meant to come and then they had a band member quit, same for Dimmu Borgir IIRC not happy about this.
OK so far Its still just me, maybe I should do the one man band thing a la Burzum, but that makes the whole live act thing a little difficult, although I am sure Mortiis would beg to differ.....
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Wed, 16 March 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lumpy,
yep there is another side to Dan. I get depressed on Sunny days and prefer to only go out at night or during a storm, its quite pacifying. Some people at work actually refer to me as THE COUNT( my stage name) Someone even asked me if I was into animal sacrifice, but my response was I would much sooner take a human life than that of an animal. Its a Black Metal thing. I have written some lyrics and have a few concepts I am working on, I want to write something about the living impaired at some point
Come on arent there people out there that want to execute total devestation on stage??

[Updated on: Wed, 16 March 2005 01:43]

cthulhu
Regular

March 2003
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Wed, 16 March 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldnt mind it but im a shit musician and i think weve dicussed this before in a different thread
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Wed, 16 March 2005 21:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.users.on.net/~bmrogers/shit/black.jpg

Any of you black metal guys remember the band:
Nazxul .... they were pretty good - back in the day that I listened to black metal Razz (and no the pic is not of nazxul - i just thought it was funny)
cthulhu
Regular

March 2003
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Wed, 16 March 2005 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol that pics hilarious theyre trying to be evil in a nice cozy suburb doesnt look like the right setting to me

i think i also have that mayhem jumper
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Thu, 17 March 2005 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like the tall one is carrying a cooking spoon, they're probably off to a dinner party with mortiis the knob goblin.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Thu, 17 March 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Thu, 17 March 2005 11:53

looks like the tall one is carrying a cooking spoon, they're probably off to a dinner party with mortiis the knob goblin.

lol mortis really does look like the knob goblin Laughing Laughing

and how good is little britain?! Very Happy
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Thu, 17 March 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw Nazxul a little while ago. They played some 2 day metal thing at Enigma Bar on a Friday night. They overdrove the PA and I was totally off my head but they definately were the shit. But the following night Darklord were on, now that is a totally fucking awesome band.
Cthulu what instrument do you play? Its not important if you arent that great if you jam you will always get better, I never said I was the most fanatastic vocalist out there, Dead is a big influence on me so that gives you a clue what my vocals are all about!! And anyway you already have your stage name worked out:-) I would love to do a few Mayhem covers, Deathcrush and Freezing moon in particular

STAY BLACK
THE COUNT
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Thu, 17 March 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy
Ye just can't mention the fagoblin queen and not conjure up some photographic gems such as these..

(he's having his dimensional portal explored..)
http://dominion.no/gallery/albums/desember2001/mortiis_for_konsert_2.jpg

(the goblin mating ritual, to attract trolls)
http://www.metalheart.pl/foto/ozz.00965.jpg

Laughing
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Thu, 17 March 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He always was too extreme for Emperor. Mortiis leaving is probably why Emperor sold out after the first Album lol
griminir
Regular

October 2003
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Thu, 17 March 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKS_TRD wrote on Thu, 17 March 2005 13:01

He always was too extreme for Emperor. Mortiis leaving is probably why Emperor sold out after the first Album lol

I vaguely recall that he fled to Sweden 'to persue his solo career' after cracking during police interrogation, resulting in Bard Faust and Samoth being imprisoned. This may or may not be even remotely correct, as I was also told that Shagrath from dimmy burger died as a result of stacking his pushie into a fjord. Sadly, this does not seem to be the case.

Full credit for the subsequent Emperor sellout is awarded to Ihsahn, for looking far too much like Bennett from Commando.
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Thu, 17 March 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You could be right about Mortiis fleeing during the whole ordeal that went down. Still you know from all that chaos Varg Vikernes made Euryonymous the man he is today...
Faust did murder someone, and Samoth IIRC was merely implicated in church burnings.
You got to hand it to Isahn incredible musician, apparently he will be doing another metal album soon
cthulhu
Regular

March 2003
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Fri, 18 March 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hks i used to play drums but i havent sat at a kit in about 18 months and i dont even know where my kit is atm im starting to get more into keyboards and synths
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Fri, 18 March 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keyboards is a vital element of atmospheric black metal.....
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Sat, 19 March 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

http://www.metalheart.pl/foto/ozz.00965.jpg

very lucky thing
HKS_TRD
Regular

September 2002
Re: SA Calling BLACK METAL occultists Thu, 24 March 2005 01:48 Go to previous message
I think its the ears that do it for the chicks
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:great neighbours
Next Topic:Battlestar Galactica - New Series v Old Series
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 21:32:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.007594108581543 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.