Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
tomartom
Regular

June 2004
I Just took 9 tabs of Combantrin Fri, 18 March 2005 11:39 Go to next message
I thought I might go on a bender, to try and keep young and all (im 33) so I thought what the heck. I took them at around 5:30pm today and everything was fine until I felt little "love Puffs" starting to emit from bottom. Stay tuned I think there is a postcard on the way.

Send a private message to this user    
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I Just took 9 tabs of Combantrin Fri, 18 March 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hope I don't become a junkie in three years time.... Rolling Eyes
tomartom
Regular

June 2004
Re: I Just took 9 tabs of Combantrin Fri, 18 March 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I do apologise about the humour, it stems from a show I watched a couple of weeks ago, called Body Snatchers. It really made me think about the paracites that live inside us, so I thought I might "worm the family" the trouble is that even if your own personal hygeine is good, it depends on the hygeine of others you and your children come into contact with.

What's with toilet doors upon leaving the room you always have to grab a handle (after washing hands) to leave. What if 8 other people before you or I did not wash their hands. I take a pamphlet or a piece of toilet paper out with me just to be sure.

regards tony
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I Just took 9 tabs of Combantrin Fri, 18 March 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tomartom wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 22:51

I do apologise about the humour, it stems from a show I watched a couple of weeks ago, called Body Snatchers. It really made me think about the paracites that live inside us, so I thought I might "worm the family" the trouble is that even if your own personal hygeine is good, it depends on the hygeine of others you and your children come into contact with.

What's with toilet doors upon leaving the room you always have to grab a handle (after washing hands) to leave. What if 8 other people before you or I did not wash their hands. I take a pamphlet or a piece of toilet paper out with me just to be sure.

regards tony
Ok, I think the trip has started. Very Happy

Anyways, I have always thought that the doors should be the other way around as well. That you should pull them open to enter and push them open to leave because of that issue as well.
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: I Just took 9 tabs of Combantrin Fri, 18 March 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You took 9 tabs of what?

Whats combantrin?
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: I Just took 9 tabs of Combantrin Fri, 18 March 2005 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As far as i know combantrin is worm medicine Confused so i'm not sure why you'd take 9 Surprised
tomartom
Regular

June 2004
Re: I Just took 9 tabs of Combantrin Fri, 18 March 2005 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It goes on weight. 7 tabs for an 80kg person, and for every 10kg they recommend another square I am around 135kg. really I did not take enough for my weight, but in good nick I weigh around 98kg. I have not competed nor trained for 10 years, got married the weight just seemed to "creep up".

Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: I Just took 9 tabs of Combantrin Fri, 18 March 2005 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tomartom wrote on Sat, 19 March 2005 02:00

got married the weight just seemed to "creep up".

I hear ya brother, I hear ya. Sad
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: I Just took 9 tabs of Combantrin Sat, 19 March 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So I'm not the only one afterall!

I've been married a little over 2 years now. In the first year I put on 10 kg Shocked

I've starting doing exercise now to try and shake a little of it off - but all it seemed to do was halt the weight-gaining process. I can't actually take any of what I have off!

[Updated on: Sat, 19 March 2005 00:04]

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: I Just took 9 tabs of Combantrin Sat, 19 March 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah crap. I'm not even married yet and I'm already a fat shit. Whats gunna happen when I get married in like 2 years time? Its gunna be all over.
tomartom
Regular

June 2004
Re: I Just took 9 tabs of Combantrin Sat, 19 March 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahhhh Yian I sure it not that bad, your probably just carrying a little into winter just in case you catch a cold or something.....

tony
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: I Just took 9 tabs of Combantrin Sat, 19 March 2005 20:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes woman are very good at altering men, first it starts when your a kid...

hes got boy germs!!! that does wonders for your self confidence "ive got germs?? what germs? omg im gona die!!!"

then you move on to the teenage years and lots of angst....

"omg does she like me?, shes heading this way .. oh shit what do i say?, i am gona stuff it all up shes gona hate me!" girl> what are you looking at dick brain! boy>"shrinks into background like a chameleon"

then more serious relationships form in the late teens early 20's...

so when are we gonna get married and have 5 kids? "man runs away!!!"

after bieng asked the question 100 times man finally gives in gets married and prepares for the worst...

meanwhile wife realises if shes any chance of keeping this breeding machine she better make damn sure hes not attractive to any other potential female, so on piles the food, fatten him up so A he is now unnatractive to any other female and B hes too big to get away and C he wont run as long as hes content no matter how loud the kids are screaming

Razz yeah ok, but its just an observation... and then women wonder why we have a mid life crisis!!

thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: I Just took 9 tabs of Combantrin Sat, 19 March 2005 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
personally, i just think it's great that tomartom isn't going to rid himself of worms by scraping his arse along the lounge room carpet - or find the right shaped tree to back his arse-crack into for a good scratch Laughing
BlackMR2
Regular

December 2004
Re: I Just took 9 tabs of Combantrin Wed, 23 March 2005 05:12 Go to previous message
yeh that Tv show is interesting but so yuk at the same time!

but the thing about the worms helping the lady with ulcerative colitis.. RESPECT!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Backpacking
Next Topic:Help with video file?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 04:50:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074319839477539 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.