Toymods » General Car Talk » Techalloy Radiator Coolant for corollas

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Techalloy Radiator Coolant for corollas Sat, 19 March 2005 00:20 Go to next message
i went and get myself a Techalloy 60plus, and at the point of sale..this 40-50s bloke told me don't use techalloy at all for toyota corollas...only get it direct from toyotas

so..anyone here know any insight about Techalloy + Corollas?

currently using techalloy 90plus...so far it doesnt give any problems to me that i should know off...

Send a private message to this user    
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Techalloy Radiator Coolant for corollas Sat, 19 March 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldn't use anything but Toyota red. If you care about your car, pay the money and buy the good stuff.
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Techalloy Radiator Coolant for corollas Sat, 19 March 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Persoanlly I just use a good grade coolant. I have not seen any real evidence that the Toyota Red (other than here say) is a better coolant than any other reputable brand.
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Techalloy Radiator Coolant for corollas Sat, 19 March 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toyota red all the way
pay the money u tight wads
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Techalloy Radiator Coolant for corollas Sat, 19 March 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I read an article which compared the major brands of coolant against OEM coolant, and in all cases the OEM stuff was far better in terms of corrosion protection. Some of the off-the-shelf coolant you can buy was actually worse than straight water!

I've also pulled apart a few 10-15 year old front cuts which were still full of Toyota red, and the inside of the cooling system was immaculate in all cases - water pump, coolant galleries, radiator, all pristine. The stuff works.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Techalloy Radiator Coolant for corollas Sat, 19 March 2005 04:19 Go to previous message
i use the cheapest shit i can find atm coz the heater front pipe is leaking like a cunt on wedding night and im topping it up almost every 2nd day...

when i get the koyo triple row and the samco pipes with the 1.3 radiator cap ill be putting in toyota red only ever again.

quality car? quality parts? quality coolant!

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Packing a engine up to freight interstate? what do you guys use? and how do u do it?
Next Topic:ATTN ALL JZA80 Supra Owners
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 10:57:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052227973937988 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.