Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
gorgan's AE101 Corolla Seca CSI Fri, 18 March 2005 17:51 Go to next message
This is my car, it is infact my first car, and i think it is a decend one at that, nothing ever goes wrong with it. Take a look and drop me a line of what u think about it. Smile

http://gorgan.sypse.ath.cx/Rolla/

[Updated on: Fri, 18 March 2005 17:55]

Send a private message to this user    
DeanoSX
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: gorgan's AE101 Corolla Seca CSI Sat, 19 March 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice HAI you got there

but looking good for a first car Smile

[Updated on: Sat, 19 March 2005 06:58]

gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: gorgan's AE101 Corolla Seca CSI Sun, 20 March 2005 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehehe HOT air induction Razz, its true but oh well.
thanks anyways Smile
urban_myth
Regular

December 2004
Re: gorgan's AE101 Corolla Seca CSI Sun, 20 March 2005 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interior needs cleaning, gonna get daylight photos?
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: gorgan's AE101 Corolla Seca CSI Sun, 20 March 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
urban_myth wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 16:53

interior needs cleaning, gonna get daylight photos?

yeah the interior isnt the cleanest at the moment. i will get some day photos as soon as i can get hold of my friends camera again. Anyone else modded their Seca's?
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: gorgan's AE101 Corolla Seca CSI Sun, 20 March 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yours a 1.6 or 1.8? Apart from the colour, I think ours are very alike Wink

http://www.ibrendan.com/tats/gallery/Corolla
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: gorgan's AE101 Corolla Seca CSI Sun, 20 March 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tats wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 20:58

Yours a 1.6 or 1.8? Apart from the colour, I think ours are very alike Wink

http://www.ibrendan.com/tats/gallery/Corolla

hey mate, i like your car, they do look very very similar, except yours is cleaner Razz, hehe what mods have you done? im thinking about supercharging my car? ever done it or heard of it being done on a 4a-fe engine? by the way my car is a 1.6, how about yours?

thanks
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: gorgan's AE101 Corolla Seca CSI Sun, 20 March 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mine's pretty basic... 7A-FE, 2" exhuast, lowered 1.5" Kings + Gabriel shocks, Whiteline strut brace, 15" wheels.

If you want more power, you're better off using a 4A-GZE halfcut instead of using your 4A-FE as a starting block. The cost of adding stuff on to your engine will be almost the same as getting a GZE, and the supercharged engine will be more reliable (not to mention halfcut goodies like bigger front brakes etc.).

I think it's best to save the money and do it right the first time Smile
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: gorgan's AE101 Corolla Seca CSI Sun, 20 March 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah youre right mate, im thinking maybe a AW11 maybe as my 2nd car, it would be fun to play with, engine maintenance might be a bit of pain since the engine is mid mounted, but you gotta expect that.

take care

gorgan
Mjh767
Newcomer

May 2005
icon7.gif  My 1995 ae101 Corolla seca Rv Tue, 24 May 2005 11:03 Go to previous message
http://spaces.msn.com/members/mjh767/PersonalSpace .aspx?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TWljcm9zb2Z0LlNwY WNlcy5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5GdWxsTW9kZUNvbnR yb2xsZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaFolderID=cns!1p xDJP5OMNp0JQv8wdRTM3qg!106&_c=PhotoAlbum

Hey this is my Rolla (my first car). It's a '95 corolla seca rv hatch 5sp manual with a twin cam 1.8l
it's a great car , has a lot of power for its size and considering the engine and drivetrain are as standard aus. spec.
I have 15x7.5in ANZ Alloys and brand new technology yokohama lo-pros
There's a panasonic DualDin Minidisc deck (import from japan) in there , with 6.5's and 6x9s.
I am looking to replace the indicators on the front bumper with clear ones that have orange globes , albeit i have yet to find them avaliable anywhere other than Ebay USA , does anyone know of anywhere i might be able to procvure these?
Just today i went to my local toyota dealer and replaced the amber side repeaters (indicators) with 2005 corolla clear ones ($100 a pair !!!) they look very smooth.
If anyone has any ideas of what might look nice on this model rolla ,eg body mods , i'm looking for a unique rallye-esque look (NOT RICE !)
i'm open to suggestions and feedback
More photos coming
Thanks for taking the time to visit
Matt (Mjh767)

[Updated on: Tue, 24 May 2005 11:12]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:mx83 grande
Next Topic:KE20 Rolla
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 05:08:29 UTC 2024