Toymods » The Outhouse » Video - BMW doing a lap of the Nurburgring

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Video - BMW doing a lap of the Nurburgring Sat, 19 March 2005 06:06 Go to next message
Incar footage of a BMW M3 GTR doing a quick lap of the Nurburgring ring. 53Mb ~ 8 minutes long.

http://www.godoftheinternet.com/m3_gtr_nurburgring .wmv

After playing GT4 I must say many of those curves look strangely familiar Wink
  Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Video - BMW doing a lap of the Nurburgring Sat, 19 March 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can't be bothered down loading it too much, anyway wanna confirm how accurate PGU2 is on replicating the ring it seems pretty good the climbs and drops in some parts of the track are amazing love it. Now when i got more money to organise a trip to germany rent a decent car and take it round the ring it counts as a toll road so insurance actually covers you Shocked i think it is around 20 euro for a lap, but it's a once in a lifetime experience, hadr to get on it though because the fact that the companies are always testing there.
Gotta love all the grafitit on the track.
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: Video - BMW doing a lap of the Nurburgring Sat, 19 March 2005 10:36 Go to previous message
Corona RT142 wrote on Sat, 19 March 2005 21:35

i can't be bothered down loading it too much, anyway wanna confirm how accurate PGU2 is on replicating the ring it seems pretty good the climbs and drops in some parts of the track are amazing love it. Now when i got more money to organise a trip to germany rent a decent car and take it round the ring it counts as a toll road so insurance actually covers you Shocked i think it is around 20 euro for a lap, but it's a once in a lifetime experience, hadr to get on it though because the fact that the companies are always testing there.
Gotta love all the grafitit on the track.

wow really.... makes me wont 2 save even more for that trip 2 germany Very Happy and now it isnt jst 2 go and get cocktails in jugs hahaha
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Bah Battery dud (dead)
Next Topic:Logo Competition - LAN Combat
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 10:11:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047159194946289 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.