Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Is charging the engine the FAST alternative ?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CheeseCake_Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Is charging the engine the FAST alternative ? Wed, 27 November 2002 22:22 Go to next message
A couple of weekends ago, i was at those illegal races up in sydney, and i came across an Integra Type R, now this car was a bit lowered, had an exhaust, new air filter, and had the speed limiter or something arather removed, and this suxer completely DOMINATED, like, it killed everything, WRX, SKYLINES, SUPRAS, 200's, and this thing was just NA tuned, is charging the engine the fast way to go or what?

like his opponents were fully done up cars to, its like, the INTEGRA decided the race before any turbo car could hit there boost,

Is this possible to do to any 'toy' engine?
  Send a private message to this user    
stradlater
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Is charging the engine the FAST alternative ? Thu, 28 November 2002 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some serious vtec cams I would suggest.
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Is charging the engine the FAST alternative ? Thu, 28 November 2002 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was the Integra red ?

Cos there is one going around the Gong that has been turbocharged, but is very stealthy.
Still dunno about a FWD beating those other cars though. FWD usually loses out in the launch more often than RWD/AWD.
CheeseCake_Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: Is charging the engine the FAST alternative ? Fri, 29 November 2002 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, i know the chinese dude that drives that RED TURBO Type R, and its not him, this Integra lives up in Sydney,

Anywayz doesn't matter, i'll just do what i want to do,

hey Simon still got that exhaust system in your garage or have you put it on, your bro also said that you are after another 'Soarer' ?
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Is charging the engine the FAST alternative ? Sat, 30 November 2002 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmmmm I find this very hard to believe!!

Was this like straightline illegal drags, or was it like a long drive through twisty stuff??

Only other conclusion I can come up with is that those Supras and 200SX's that you say where getting whooped by this Type R Integra where "FRYING" their rear wheels with excessive wheelspin.
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Is charging the engine the FAST alternative ? Sun, 01 December 2002 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i was at the runs in liverpool, last saturday night I belive. There was a black integra type R. It raced a fair bit of shit and killed it all. My mate asked him if it was turbo and he said no. But yeh it was fu*king hammering. Sounded like it was reving to like 12grand or something Shocked Hearing the vtec kick in sounds pretty awsome. He had his launch mastered pretty good to, not much wheel spin at all.

There was a sportivo rolla that was going pretty hard, almost beat the type r Surprised
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  Re: Is charging the engine the FAST alternative ? Sun, 01 December 2002 12:43 Go to previous message
Maybe it was running nos! a couple of stock looking cars up here have been on the laughing gas Laughing Laughing ...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Cop cars
Next Topic:More car vids
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 14:16:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054781436920166 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.