Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
ooops, forgot to drift Sat, 19 March 2005 07:17 Go to next message
just watching some videos i was surprised to see this sprinter. theyre in all kinds of motorsport Surprised . the poor spectators, this guy is nuts. he just drove off after killing someone Mad

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/rallycarcrash.htm l
  Send a private message to this user    
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sat, 19 March 2005 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark Confused Confused Confused
ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sat, 19 March 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Sat, 19 March 2005 19:11

fark Confused Confused Confused

Indeed.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sat, 19 March 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fucking spectators....

you shouldnt even be so close, its their own dumb fault
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sat, 19 March 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats sad...

A black mark across the sprinters name...

On brighter or darker note, at least it didn't kill 13 spectators like the Ford RS200 Rally car did...
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sat, 19 March 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
79rollaboy wrote on Sat, 19 March 2005 17:37

thats sad...

A black mark across the sprinters name...

On brighter or darker note, at least it didn't kill 13 spectators like the Ford RS200 Rally car did...

hmmm, did he drive away?

this guy is a tool, nuff said, spectators arent so smart either, RALLYING IS DANGEROUS AND EXPENSIVE!
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sat, 19 March 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That looks more like a Lancia Integrale to me.
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sat, 19 March 2005 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think the first one is a lancia, second one is a sprinter.
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sat, 19 March 2005 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's the sprinter! Damn dial-ups take forever.
rsdeo
Regular

January 2004
Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sat, 19 March 2005 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One of the reasons the Groupe B cars were banned by the racing orginization. Those cars were wild.
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sat, 19 March 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dats crazy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sun, 20 March 2005 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark he came into that corner hot.
'tard
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sun, 20 March 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked that dude's a fucktard...spectators shouldnt have been there either tho
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sun, 20 March 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how is it the rally drivers fault? fuck i hate dumb spectators, they deserve it for standing on the outside of the corner.

about the driving off thing... ffs he is racing! and its not like he can help the ppl at the scene.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sun, 20 March 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 08:24

how is it the rally drivers fault? fuck i hate dumb spectators, they deserve it for standing on the outside of the corner.

about the driving off thing... ffs he is racing! and its not like he can help the ppl at the scene.

dude, you dont realise the sriousness here, the bloke just plowed into a bunch of people and drove off..

what is so transparant here?

Eldar.O.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sun, 20 March 2005 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF!!! wat a heartless k*nt
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sun, 20 March 2005 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe the crowd was turning on him? Confused
shouldn't be on the outside of a corner like that. two ways of looking at it really. but you dont just drive off No No No
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sun, 20 March 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have to agree, spectators are stupid for standing where they were, they are almost wishing for a death wish...and someones death wish came true. I cant believe he drove off though!!

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sun, 20 March 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, I do agree that the spectators probablly shouldn't of been there. but you would think he wouldn't drive off Confused I mean, if it was me I'd be helping the people I ran over
Just Half Steppin
Regular

Banned Again

March 2005
Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sun, 20 March 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck that is NASTY
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sun, 20 March 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 11:24

Agreed. They should have known that was the most high-risk spot to spectate that corner, very stupid on their behalf.

I disagree there dude, the driver or co-driver should have been straight on the radio/2-way calling for paramedics and assistance, then should have moved the car out of the way, and helped the crowd with the injured spectators. There is no way that you drive off after something like that, that's plain in-humanity and disrespectful. I sure as hell couldn't drive off after going through/doing something like that. Shocked

[Updated on: Sun, 20 March 2005 11:12]

gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sun, 20 March 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter-Saurus wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 22:11

Agreed. They should have known that was the most high-risk spot to spectate that corner, very stupid on their behalf.

I disagree there dude, the driver or co-driver should have been straight on the radio/2-way calling for paramedics and assistance, then should have moved the car out of the way, and helped the crowd with the injured spectators. There is no way that you drive off after something like that, that's plain in-humanity and disrespectful. I sure as hell couldn't drive off after going through/doing something like that. Shocked

Well, he is racing and they do accept that its dangerous when they spectate, if it was only a few people and he plowed em over i would expect him to stop as he might be their only chance, but that was one very large crowd im pretty sure they woulda worked it out em selves. but i wouldnt be surprised if he did radio back to base (if he could)

Its kinda harsh, but thats the reality of standing on a corner with rally cars flying by, no ones perfect, everyone makes mistakes.. its a risk the spectators take
Julz01
Regular

December 2004
Re: ooops, forgot to drift Sun, 20 March 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats pretty fuked up how could he just plow into a group of people and just drive off???
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ooops, forgot to drift Tue, 22 March 2005 08:45 Go to previous message
damn...thats fuked Confused

when spectating a rally dont sit on the outside of the corner or on the side of a fast straight without cover.

inside is best place, if something goes wrong, its pretty unlikely that you will get hit.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Watch the drift battle on TV tonight.
Next Topic:travelling
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 20:37:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062799453735352 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.