Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » I got fined today!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 00:41 Go to next message
How shit is this. My car had been sitting at work for a few days while i organised an auto-electrician to fix it. My red P plates were on and clearly seen for the three nights that i checked it was there. So this morning at 5am i towed my car to an auto-electrician(Not the most legal way to tow a car hence the stupid time) anyway i got it back just before and i was on my way home when a fucking wanker of a cop pulls me over. He does all the usual shit "Have you had anything to drink blah blah blah?" Then he asks "Why Aren't your P plates on?"
I say "I thought they were on, they were on last night" Then he walks off and writes me a $80 fine for no P plates!! I found out afterwards that some fuck at work had stolen them last night.
So here i am(i've alredy lost my licence once) stuck with a stupid fine. And wondering.
When you get your licence back after a three month suspension do you get all your points back? or are you on 0?
Do you loose points for getting fined for no P plates?
Do you think i have a chance in court of getting out of it?

NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!
Michael
  Send a private message to this user    
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gota love fines.......... Twisted Evil
I got just over $1600 worth .......cant get my license back untill Ive paid em......(lost it around 2 months back.......plus they cancelled my rego......and about 7 letters from debt collectors)
Being a student with zero income is pretty fuckin sweet too....

Mind you these were all for fuckin bullshit offences which werent really deserved......nice round of bad luck I guess......the loathes of living (at the time) in a fairly small town with a modded car)
I think it has to do with something like cops are placed in small/rural towns and need to fine/piss people off/ect a certain number of times before they can get transfers to better areas........... Confused

Oh well......in as much sarcazm as possible I reckon its choice......

end sob story................ Razz
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Megz wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 11:41

NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!
Michael

yes you do loose points 1 per plate

take it to a judge you might be able to apply for a work licence seeing as you wern't speeding or neg driving

how long until you go on your greens? might be able to hold it off until then you get more points
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Supposedly this cop lives up the road from me and knows my car. So he probably saw my car(You really can't miss it being canary yellow) and noticed i didn't have them on. WANKER!! There were like 5 other cars he could've chose. Oh well i guess i'm lucky he didn't defect me for no backseats, no carpet with holes not covered and a few other things. Still, WANKER....
Can anyone answer those questions?
Michael
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I believe you get your points back 3 years after the offence.

Imagine that you had the following fines:
Speeding 3 points - 30/03/02
Speeding 3 points - 20/06/02
Speeding 3 points - 10/08/02
No P plates 2 points - 20/01/03
Red light camera 2 points - 15/03/05
So you lose your license on 15/03/05 because you have 12+ demerit points.
You would get 3 points back on 30/03/05 and therefore have your license back but you don't instantly get 12 points back.
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alright that sounds sort of good i think. I go for my greens in May as it got put three months back from my birthday 18/02 cause of 3 mnth suspension.
So i should get three points back hopefully.
Anyway fuck it i'll just wait and see.
I'm sick of cops harassing me tho. Why do they have to be such pricks....
I have met a few cool cops but the others are real pricks who just wanna cause trouble for young drivers!!!
I'm just ranting because i spent $200 today i shouldn't have to.
Thanks anyways,
Michael
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you get the points back pretty soon just don't pay the fine for a while.
You get 14 days to pay on the first carbon copy fine you get.

Then they will send you a reminder with 21 days to pay.

If you then apply for court it will take another 21+ days... you can pay the fine any time between when you apply for court and the day before you have to turn up.

You should be able to slow them down for at least 3 months.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 12:06

So you lose your license on 15/03/05 because you have 12+ demerit points.
You would get 3 points back on 30/03/05 and therefore have your license back but you don't instantly get 12 points back.

Are you sure?
It must work different in Perth
Over here you would get a 3month (or 6, what ever judge decides) suspension, and the you get all 12 points back minus any extras (say you lost 14 total, you would get 12 back minus the 2 they couldn't take off the original 12).

So you'd get your license back after 3/6 months with probably full points.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRFT - 86 wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 10:09

I got just over $1600 worth .......cant get my license back untill Ive paid em......(lost it around 2 months back.......plus they cancelled my rego......and about 7 letters from debt collectors)

Mind you these were all for fuckin bullshit offences which werent really deserved......

Yeah, $1600 worth of 'bullshit' fines?

Riiiiight.

How about you learn to drive, or get your car legal.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate i got done exact same thing other day, oi just ignore the fines and shit wait till 3rd notice then go to court then get it adjourned , i did that with my last set of fines and crap for cutting cuts of and goin through lights and stuff
and i delayed it for 10 months ! Very Happy till i had my greens so yeh do that
fingers
Regular

April 2003
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 14:23

Mind you these were all for fuckin bullshit offences which werent really deserved......

Riiiiight.

I was just thinking the same thing...
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i mean cutting cops of Razz
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
winge winge fkn winge, you do the offence, you pay the fine. Its your responsibility to check your plates are on.
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try doing hellies in front of the cops and see how much of a good mood that puts them in Embarassed

3 points and $406
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jorrs wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 16:46

hey mate i got done exact same thing other day, oi just ignore the fines and shit wait till 3rd notice then go to court then get it adjourned , i did that with my last set of fines and crap for cutting cuts of and goin through lights and stuff
and i delayed it for 10 months ! Very Happy till i had my greens so yeh do that

Wouldn't the third notice be a nice little letter from SDRO?
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 17:06

winge winge fkn winge, you do the offence, you pay the fine. Its your responsibility to check your plates are on.

what else could I say? Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Laughing
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

just chuck those see thru plates on the inside of the car..then no1 can nick them

simple as...

CHEERS

NOLAN
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not sure mate bout 3rd notice ? was ages ago last year maybe i payed on end of second notice then but still i delayed 10 months
which is damn good and was able to get my greens 2 days before court and not lose licesne and they dont backdate Very Happy
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Why the fuck should i be responsible for someone stealing my p plates just before i got pulled over. If it was speeding or something else then fine i would accept responsibility but it is a fucking bit of plastic with a letter on it!!
Has it ever happened to you??

Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Megz wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 21:53

Why the fuck should i be responsible for someone stealing my p plates just before i got pulled over. If it was speeding or something else then fine i would accept responsibility but it is a fucking bit of plastic with a letter on it!!

ahaha no it hasnt happened to him because he is still on his L's

bahahah, im sure mummy and daddy make sure that his L plates are always on

jst kiddin unforgiven

CHEERS

NOLAN
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm pretty sure in canberra you don't loose points for not displaying P plates.

Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your lucky that you get points on your "P"
When I was on my "P" I had the same thing happen someone took the back one off, I tried to fight it in court but they just said the same thing " it is your responsibility to check them"
but since we had no points if you got a fine you lost your license.regardless of what the fine was for.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 15:34

If you get the points back pretty soon just don't pay the fine for a while.
You get 14 days to pay on the first carbon copy fine you get.

Then they will send you a reminder with 21 days to pay.

If you then apply for court it will take another 21+ days... you can pay the fine any time between when you apply for court and the day before you have to turn up.

You should be able to slow them down for at least 3 months.

Laughing that's what im doing with 2 parking fines, havent recieved my 1st reminder yet, and i have $10 in the bank Embarassed
tomartom
Regular

June 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What would happen if you registered the car in a 'minor's name ie a infant. No license is required to register a car, and I do not think that the police are going to supena an infant to court, how would they prosecute... I don't think the traffic act accomodated the prosecution of infants. This would only work in offences like speed/red light camera, or stationary offences.

just a thought

tony

or even a person overseas...

or...

sorry to hear about your loss of license

regards tony
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tomartom wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 22:36

What would happen if you registered the car in a 'minor's name ie a infant. No license is required to register a car, and I do not think that the police are going to supena an infant to court, how would they prosecute... I don't think the traffic act accomodated the prosecution of infants. This would only work in offences like speed/red light camera, or stationary offences.

just a thought

tony

or even a person overseas...

or...

sorry to hear about your loss of license

regards tony

good theory but i somehow dont think it would work Razz

dont u think that after they find out the car is registered to a 3 year old they would go looking for the person who was actully driving the car I.E YOU!

or u get pulled over and they defect ur car and u go but officer its my 3 year old sons, he is letting me drive it 2nite Razz

NOLAN
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Megz wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 11:53

No, i said its your responsibility to check THEY ARE ON.
tomartom
Regular

June 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You are right Nolan the person driving any car is responsible for any defects to the vechicle. I point out that in a camera detected fine there an infringment notice is sent to the registered owner of the vehicle, not necessarily the person driving, as that (if not the owner) is transferred by stat dec. Be aware of the statute of limitations that apply in such cases. I am not disagreeing with you, but it does pose some doubt. In the case of a red light or a rear spped camera shot, the identity of the person driving is obscurred making it so much harder to acertain the person.
regards tony
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i can read mate...
So it hasn't happened to you. This is the first time i have ever not had my P plates on.
You don't expect them to be stolen!!!!
And anyway why the fuck did you have to post up here? All i asked was:
When you get your licence back after a three month suspension do you get all your points back? or are you on 0?

I didn't put up:
I am having a big winge, please reinforce this by posting such things as:

Michael
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 18 March 2005 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 15:53

Riiiiight.

lets see now.........well fuck learning to drive ahy....thats a new one....didnt realise you could obtain a license without learning to drive......
Car - legal..........it fuckin is
Those $1600 worth of fines are mostly bullshit (and Ive added the extra $$$ they add when you dont pay within the time frame ((or cant in my case)) ).....like for over but by not more than 15km's the limit
a few times - late at night when no-one was around I may add)
lets see......driving over a flat roundabout 20m's from my home coz the road is fucked...in that particular spot.......
No seatbelt - took it off just a few meters before I parked in mcdonalds - the car park
A so called ""Burnout"" $406...(was on a field that was fuckin wet as fuck one night.....was there just chillen talkin on my phone.....when I left I spun out and got bogged....this was non intentional.....cop was driving past and fucked me over for it......I had my lights on and had no intention of doing dowies or anything.....mond you the cop said......"expect a fine in the mail".....I asked what for and he goes....."ahh I havent decieded yet mate but I'll make sure its as expensive as possible".......what a champion........
after reading in another post that some lad was doin 70km over and got off with nothing cracks me up.....

sorry If it looks like Im whining and shit but I had to clear some fuckin judgements that were made ..up.......
please dont judge when you dont know shit....
peace............................................. ...... Twisted Evil
being a p-plater dosnt help the police's attitudes either.......
I knew I would have reactions like this as soon as I posted it.. Rolling Eyes Mad Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Fri, 18 March 2005 14:48]

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Fines suck!!!![ 10 vote(s) ]
1.yes I Fucking hate Fucking fines!! 7 / 70%
2.no 3 / 30%

Opinions please

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: I got fined today!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is absoloutly no reason for a cop to think your doing something wrong, you have been singled out and wrongly done by, you would NEVER break the law Rolling Eyes
DRFT - 86 wrote on Sat, 19 March 2005 01:37

A so called ""Burnout"" $406...(was on a field that was fuckin wet as fuck one night.....was there just chillen talkin on my phone.....when I left I spun out and got bogged....this was non intentional.....cop was driving past and fucked me over for it......I had my lights on and had no intention of doing dowies or anything.....mond you the cop said......"expect a fine in the mail".....I asked what for and he goes....."ahh I havent decieded yet mate but I'll make sure its as expensive as possible".......what a champion........

I knew I would have reactions like this as soon as I posted it..
[Updated on: Sat, 19 March 2005 01:48]

DRFT - 86

Drifting Is Not 4 Faries

Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRIFTING IS FOR GOATS

NOLAN
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 22:27

DRIFTING IS FOR GOATS

NOLAN

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: I got fined today!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In my opinion some fines should be there. Such as speeding excessively, doing stupid shit, running red lights and so forth. But the stupid stuff you get fined for eg no p plates etc etc.
If you do reckless shit you should get fined but the stuff you get fined for these days is rediculous.
What does everyone else think?
Michael
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I agree but some of the shit people get finned for these days is just fucking ridiculus. Parking fines are the ones that piss me off the most. Mad dickheads who do recklees stuff they should be fined. In your case Megz. I personally think the copper should of gave a warning. I mean people do pinch P plates and shit of vehicles, I mean it is a pretty stupid law too show P plates on a car. I can understand L plates in some ways, but putting L-P plates on a car shouldn't be law. If any thing it sigles out drivers. Lucky for me I didn't have too go through that garbage of having P plates on a car.
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: I got fined today!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i agree. Some stuff is ridiculous... Yeah thanks for the sympathy i just gotta accept it now.
Yeah if it was speeding or drifting i would except punishment but no p plates is fucked!!
Yeah i think you should be given a warning first of all then say the second time they're not on you, should get say a $50 fine. Then say you get caught a 3rd time you get $80 plus 1 point. I think that is reasonable. Cause if your stupid enough to get caught with no p plates three times you must be a dumb fucker!!
Michael
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: I got fined today!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

DRIFTING IS FOR GOATS

NOLAN

Laughing Laughing mate, how do u come up with this stuff...
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: I got fined today!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i agree Nolan where do you get this stuff? what sort of acid are you tripping on?
Just kidding...
Michael
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: I got fined today!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont start on this goats shit again. me and DEAL3R own rights to this.

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Sun, 20 March 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=62711&start=0&rid=6004&S=4b0a61fae89 5642812593075747d8931
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: I got fined today!!! Mon, 21 March 2005 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
duno whats with the NSW demerit point system but my last offence was in january 2002, im on 6 points...i thought they recharge it after 3 years?

although my licence expires on jan 6 2006 so many it recharges then?
DRFT - 86
Regular

February 2005
Re: I got fined today!!! Mon, 21 March 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 19:56

There is absoloutly no reason for a cop to think your doing something wrong, you have been singled out and wrongly done by, you would NEVER break the law Rolling Eyes
DRFT - 86 wrote on Sat, 19 March 2005 01:37

I knew I would have reactions like this as soon as I posted it..
[Updated on: Sat, 19 March 2005 01:48]

DRFT - 86

Drifting Is Not 4 Faries

yes.your point is right.....but at the time I wasnt doing anything in regards to law breaking.....not saying I havent done stupid shit...but the things I have copped (no pun intented)...it for were, were minor things......some may call this karma I guess......Yeh and if you is a fairy then dont drift....its bad for mystic ways.......peace....yet to see a goat drift.......Im out
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Tue, 22 March 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRFT - 86 wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 13:09

Mind you these were all for fuckin bullshit offences which werent really deserved......nice round of bad luck I guess......the loathes of living (at the time) in a fairly small town with a modded car)
I think it has to do with something like cops are placed in small/rural towns and need to fine/piss people off/ect a certain number of times before they can get transfers to better areas........... Confused

Oh well......in as much sarcazm as possible I reckon its choice......

end sob story................ Razz

i hear you man my run in with batemans bay coppers wasnt pleasant but i still didnt get a ticket Smile I wish i had of had a video camera im sure one of the news programs would have like to hear some of the things he said to me.
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: I got fined today!!! Tue, 22 March 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you got caught you cop the fine and pay it. simple as that, ive had p plates stolen and didnt realise until i was at the boot of the car next, as soon as i realised i put one on. maybe the cop knows how you drive and thought that maybe giving you the ticket might make you realise how hard it is to get the money to pay the fine sometimes and therefore not do stupid things again. and the fact that you mentioned that you werent towing in a legal fashion i think it is warranted that you got done for no p plates
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Tue, 22 March 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Megz wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 23:42

Yeah i agree Nolan where do you get this stuff? what sort of acid are you tripping on?
Just kidding...
Michael

dimmy77_03 wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 23:37

DRIFTING IS FOR GOATS

NOLAN

Laughing Laughing mate, how do u come up with this stuff...

well i think i was dropped on my head at birth, Laughing and im sick of hearing about drifting i mean its pretty skillful but when u hear about it all the fuckin time Rolling Eyes
not dissin 86'rs at least the TOYOTA Laughing

time2play wrote on Mon, 21 March 2005 02:32

dont start on this goats shit again. me and DEAL3R own rights to this.

you own rights to fuckin nothing, leave me and my goat alone u goat raper..

NOLAN
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: I got fined today!!! Tue, 22 March 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i get my ae82 to powerslide Very Happy pretty easy (only do it when there's no-one around or it's safe to do so) Very Happy
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Tue, 22 March 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Tue, 22 March 2005 20:39

i get my ae82 to powerslide Very Happy pretty easy (only do it when there's no-one around or it's safe to do so) Very Happy

i used to have a AE82 she was soo cool (pin in avatar, but she died Sad

PLEASE NOTE: dimmy77_03 does not condone powersliding in your ae82 or any other FWD non driftable car..

Laughing

NOLAN
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: I got fined today!!! Tue, 22 March 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont condone it at all, first time i ever did it was unintentional, after that i figured i'd give it a few more goes Razz

Do it in empty car parks, right into the spot without the use of a handbrake Very Happy
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Tue, 22 March 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.esatclear.ie/~theborderhouse/images/goat.jpg

Laughing sorry had to do it..

BUT YOUR ALL GOATS

NOLAN
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Tue, 22 March 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolans back yard Razz http://www.biologicaldiversity.org/swcbd/Programs/sprawl/laosa/images/Goats.JPG

[Updated on: Tue, 22 March 2005 13:09]

beterthenu
Regular

June 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Tue, 22 March 2005 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Tue, 22 March 2005 20:54

BUT YOUR ALL GOATS

NOLAN

I think thats meant to be "YOU'RE" not "your".
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: I got fined today!!! Wed, 23 March 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wishes it was his backyard....take a pick Laughing
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: I got fined today!!! Wed, 23 March 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHen the hell did we make this about goats? And why are people putting pictures up about goats?? Damn crazy kids!!! Laughing
Michael
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Thu, 24 March 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Megz wrote on Wed, 23 March 2005 23:08

WHen the hell did we make this about goats? And why are people putting pictures up about goats?? Damn crazy kids!!! Laughing
Michael

GOD DAMMIT!!! I thought this was wwww.goatmods.com .au Razz
DEA-L3R
Regular

December 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Thu, 24 March 2005 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Tue, 22 March 2005 20:54

BUT YOUR ALL GOATS

NOLAN

BLOW A GOAT 4LIFE

And yes you will get all your 4 points back after your suspension Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 24 March 2005 17:27]

Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: I got fined today!!! Fri, 25 March 2005 02:57 Go to previous message
mick wrote on Wed, 23 March 2005 00:08

Nolans back yard Razz http://www.biologicaldiversity.org/swcbd/Programs/sprawl/laosa/images/Goats.JPG

ahahaha

man if thats my backyard, campbelltown sure has changed scince i drove thru there 20 minutes ago,

bahahhaah

CHEERS

NOLAN

( GOATMODS MODERATOR )
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:HAPPY EASTER!!!!!
Next Topic:Is it worth trying too be friends with her again??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 10:05:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0091269016265869 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.