Toymods » Tech & Conversions » 1GGTE - 1GGZE

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does anyone know how Takumi fare against the 2jz trueno??

I'm sure Takumi won with some suspension adjustment and turning off his headlights.

I watch Initial D and I vote!

EDIT:It's me ViPeR_NiPPleX! Whoops, didn't realise I was logged in as Jacob... Confused

[Updated on: Sun, 20 March 2005 06:04]

Send a private message to this user  
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't forget that he had to use the gutter trick yet again to overtake. That 2jz trueno was too phat. Laughing
2L8IV1
Regular

March 2005

Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confused why would he turn off his headlights. is it because they are pop up headlights so better areodynamics???
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he'd win hands down cos at the first corner the 2jzgte sprinet would understeer off zee mountain
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've turned off my headlights before and felt the power difference.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2L8IV1 wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 16:35

Confused why would he turn off his headlights. is it because they are pop up headlights so better areodynamics???

no silly Rolling Eyes

its so takumi could turn into the ghost of mount akina and secretly pass his 2JZ powered opponent and freddy didnt realise untill the little trueno was infront of him...geez i thought you said you watched intial d!
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 17:12

no silly Rolling Eyes

its so takumi could turn into the ghost of mount akina and secretly pass his 2JZ powered opponent and freddy didnt realise untill the little trueno was infront of him...geez i thought you said you watched intial d!

Yes, but don't you know that when you turn off the headlights, you have to run less power from the alternator, hence having more power ultimately to the wheels. It's a trick you see? So he can 'ghost' and gain the extra 0.000198hp to overtake Freddy. Razz Laughing Laughing
2L8IV1
Regular

March 2005

Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sad i did but only the first eppisode i cant find the second Crying or Very Sad

i never thought of that Shocked
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Initial D is my bible, I believe I am a faster driver because I've watched every episode. Really good techniques in it. The countless amount of times I have passed someone using the gutter method is just phenomenal!
2L8IV1
Regular

March 2005

Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crying or Very Sad
how many are there?
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is:

1st stage - 15 episodes??
2nd stage - 24 episodes??
3rd stage - movie i think Confused
4th stage - airing in japan currently

there is some movies and other shit that they have made.

Initial D is the bible, Jesus/God/Budda/Jewish Guy/Mohammed Ali, they are all false hopes, Bunta is GOD, and Takumi is his mesiah, or something liek that, im not very religeous.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 16:45

MR 1GGTE wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 17:12

no silly Rolling Eyes

Yes, but don't you know that when you turn off the headlights, you have to run less power from the alternator, hence having more power ultimately to the wheels. It's a trick you see? So he can 'ghost' and gain the extra 0.000198hp to overtake Freddy. Razz Laughing Laughing

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

it all makes sense now...

does that mean that when i have my flux capacit0rz running i am acutally losing power?

those damn truenos Mad
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why in the world would you have teh flux capacit0rz in a trueno??? the trueno doesnt even read in mph, how would you know ur doing 88??? thats why they used a delorean, so they wouldnt have to recalculate for the kph thingo.

Also the stainless steel construction is the only material that could withstand the pressures of space/time travel!

I love you Doc Brown.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2L8IV1 wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 17:22

Crying or Very Sad
how many are there?

dude you really have no idea do you, they are taking the absolute piss out of you and you are taking it as fact
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 17:01

why in the world would you have teh flux capacit0rz in a trueno??? the trueno doesnt even read in mph, how would you know ur doing 88??? thats why they used a delorean, so they wouldnt have to recalculate for the kph thingo.

Also the stainless steel construction is the only material that could withstand the pressures of space/time travel!

I love you Doc Brown.

i dont have a trueno, i dirve a soarer...im not cool enough to own a trueno Sad

thats why i watch initial D

we can all dream cant we?

my flux capacit0rz activates at 90kph, it was modified!

and yes, doc brown is my hero Embarassed more so than freddy ching
2L8IV1
Regular

March 2005

Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im religeous
but well all our rights so it doesent really bother me

to many friken episodes
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was mostly, but the headlight thing has some merit.

sorry dude, just trying to not feel shit about my cat that died today, really took it out in the wrong place.

Initial D is a cool anime to watch, but hardly realistic, Plenty of episodes, they have it on dvd, make sure u watch in japanese with the real music!
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Fastest updating thread ever Shocked
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh well i'll just help it along a bit more, takumi = best driver eva even schumi has nothing on him
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 17:34

ViPeR_NiPPleX wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 17:01

I love you Doc Brown.

i dont have a trueno, i dirve a soarer...im not cool enough to own a trueno Sad

thats why i watch initial D

we can all dream cant we?

my flux capacit0rz activates at 90kph, it was modified!

and yes, doc brown is my hero Embarassed more so than freddy ching

Freddy ching is a wang. Doc Brown could kick his ass without mr fusion in a second.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh oh god... this shit is funny
2L8IV1
Regular

March 2005

Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i agree takumi=best driver ever but does he ever lose or crash like wouldnt it get boring after awhile if he always won
Q-did he win the duct tape challange?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clueles trully clueless, takumi can neva lose don't you know it's the point of the cartoon that he rips things he shouldn't even get near
2L8IV1
Regular

March 2005

Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know what the point is but couldnt he like lose then whip the guys ass later on or lose control but still win
but i know thats not gonna happen hes allways gonna win isnt he
not that i have somthin against him
2L8IV1
Regular

March 2005

Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anybody know the specs of taks car?
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its a Trueno sprinter. With a 4ageu engine. Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can someone lock this thread and put this poor troll out of our misery?
2L8IV1
Regular

March 2005

Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not a troll

why do u think im a troll

[Updated on: Sun, 20 March 2005 07:18]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 17:40

can someone lock this thread and put this poor troll out of our misery?

lock it!

it should be a sticky for all the people wanting to know how to own the hektikest sprintah
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked

Laughing Laughing

this thread is funny but absolute useless bullshit
2L8IV1
Regular

March 2005

Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fine lock it i dont give a shit
this thread was only to find out what power difference
the 2 engines had anyway
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2L8IV1 wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 17:14

im not a troll

why do u think im a troll

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?TrollDefinition

"A troll is deliberately crafted to provoke others with the intention of wasting their time and energy. A troll is a time thief. To troll is to steal from people. That is what makes trolling heinous.

Trolls can be identified by their disengagement from a conversation or argument. They do not believe what they say, but merely say it for effect.

Trolls are motivated by a desire for attention by people and can't or won't acquire it in a productive manner. "

You're a troll, and ToyMods is full of suckers apparently. Now go away.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: 1GGTE - 1GGZE Sun, 20 March 2005 09:56 Go to previous message
Ok, this thread has gone downhill faster than Takumi in his sprintah on Mt Akina.

THREAD LOCKED.

please review the forum rules and guidelines for a more comprehensive understanding of why.
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:ST162 problem
Next Topic:1jz ignition?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 17:48:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062260627746582 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.