Toymods » General Car Talk » Playin GT4

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh you can't do helis its bs as! >:( But you can get things sideways easy, chuck off the TCS and all that jazz so its just you and the horsepower! also swap the tyres to economy Smile with 500kw's and no traction in any gear, its sideways mania,

I won this oldschool rx7..its like a race one, BP FALKEN silver one with logo's n stuff all over it. That is awesome for drifting but its hard to hold slides in any car, real easy to over cook it. Anyway i won it in professional races, Turbo cars race.

Has anybody noticed the directors mode fucking rocks? If you can't be bothered racing and you got the fastest car in the pack, you can win 1st place garenteed!
  Send a private message to this user    
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Thu, 17 March 2005 18:35

Has anybody noticed the directors mode fucking rocks? If you can't be bothered racing and you got the fastest car in the pack, you can win 1st place garenteed!

Shocked My 900Hp r32 gtr would be perfect against any rally car, and i just watch, sweet im going to play now Cool.
banhbao
Regular

September 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
played it only a bit....

but so far got 1min 5 sec on tsukuba with stock bathrust FDrx7 wit normal tyre.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I played gt3 for 6 months before my cousin told me you can get racing tyres Rolling Eyes , but it taught me how to really drive properly.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im 20.9% compleate, its good being off sick. only got the lightweight, spider, and pickup truck races to finish in beginer, in pro i've got the classic and supercar races.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camry_omega wrote on Thu, 17 March 2005 20:11

Im 20.9% compleate, its good being off sick. only got the lightweight, spider, and pickup truck races to finish in beginer, in pro i've got the classic and supercar races.

Do you have the formula 1?.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has any 1 seen that sometimes it sais your car has say, 512kw, then on another screen, i.e just before the replay, it sais you have a considerably less amount of kw, like 356kw or something. weird?
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not yet, its the price for winning the Nurburgring 24hrs endurance race.
In regards to inconsistencies in power, in replays it will normaly show a slightly lesser amount that what the car actualy has, but i think the game sometimes doesn't translate BHP into kw properly, you'll probably find your car has 512 bhp, but only 356 kw.

[Updated on: Thu, 17 March 2005 10:05]

no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
79rollaboy wrote on Thu, 17 March 2005 15:47

I can break traction in almost every gear with both Ken Nomura's Skyline and the Cadillac Cien...

Turn off traction control you goon!

Haha yup have traction control turned off you goon!~

Thing is I cant get it to "drift" as in go sideways (with countersteering) not spin out totally...
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Thu, 17 March 2005 18:04

bman wrote on Thu, 17 March 2005 08:15

smt_007 wrote on Wed, 16 March 2005 21:47

My PS2 just shit itself Crying or Very Sad , after a race i see a red loading icon and it never stops, the cdrom looks like its had it...Has anyone had problems like this with their PS2?

the red icon indicates the ps2 is not reading the disc,

perhaps this may help,

http://www.classicplastic.net/dvgi/...PS2cleaning. htm

I took the game back today, my ps2 scratched the disc, he just gave me a new game Smile. I just fund out today that many people all over the world are getting the problem with gt4, gt4 was burnt as a movie so the disc spins backwards and if your laser is dirty it wont read it properly.

PS2 scratch the disc? Never knew htis could happen.... ugh
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no_tofu_speed wrote on Thu, 17 March 2005 21:51

79rollaboy wrote on Thu, 17 March 2005 15:47

I can break traction in almost every gear with both Ken Nomura's Skyline and the Cadillac Cien...

Turn off traction control you goon!

Haha yup have traction control turned off you goon!~

Thing is I cant get it to "drift" as in go sideways (with countersteering) not spin out totally...

Run NOS Evil or Very Mad , and go to the NOS settings and put it all the way up Cool .
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Yeh you can't do helis its bs as! >:( But you can get things sideways easy, chuck off the TCS and all that jazz so its just you and the horsepower! also swap the tyres to economy Smile with 500kw's and no traction in any gear, its sideways mania,

I won this oldschool rx7..its like a race one, BP FALKEN silver one with logo's n stuff all over it. That is awesome for drifting but its hard to hold slides in any car, real easy to over cook it. Anyway i won it in professional races, Turbo cars race.

Hahaha, I have a few Spec-A point and lotza lotza Spec-B points (Directors mode). I usually go for the Jap championship with the 350Z ceoncept racecar as prize... Money galore!!!!!

And I luv that BP FC3S!
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Thu, 17 March 2005 18:51

Shocked My 900Hp r32 gtr would be perfect against any rally car, and i just watch, sweet im going to play now Cool.

Man the numbers you can tune things to are stupid in this game, its hawwwwwwwt!
I remmeber GT3 it was pretty limited compared to this!

Maybe we should make a temporary whole section with diff topics just for GT4.... haha
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have no idea how you can't drift...

Its easy... maybe you just dump at setting up the car...(no offense)
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
79rollaboy wrote on Thu, 17 March 2005 22:04

I have no idea how you can't drift...

Its easy... maybe you just dump at setting up the car...(no offense)

That is an offense lol, what are your settings?, i dump it on the floor take all traction control off, change downforce settings and stiffen the springs and its DORIFT TIME Very Happy .
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
banhbao wrote on Thu, 17 March 2005 19:42

played it only a bit....

but so far got 1min 5 sec on tsukuba with stock bathrust FDrx7 wit normal tyre.

Haha nice bullshit...

Not sure if you know it, but the Mines Skyline R34 does it in 58.312 seconds in real life... Now thats pulling around 500-550ps, regardless of tyres and other shit, I'd say you'd be hard pressed to even come close to that with a stock RX7...

I want proof...

[Updated on: Thu, 17 March 2005 11:12]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PPL POST YOUR GT4 QTR MILE TIMES FOR YOUR CURRENT QUICKEST CAR???

My r32 gtr runs high 9's, a little tweaking and it will go quicker Evil or Very Mad .
BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can win some fully sick cars. i won a D1 350Z and i luv it.
i sold one of my other 350z supercars for like 380,000$
and bought a Mines R34GTR.. a found the mines GTR dissapointing.
my sti does mid 9s..
banhbao
Regular

September 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm yu want proof???

want me to take a picture? i didnt lie...but it may b the sport medium tyres but im pretty sure i lap 1min 5 sec
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tsukuba dry
spoon sports racing s2k (blue and yellow car)
arcade mode time trial wih super soft sport tyres

i can pull low 58 second laps
ae86slut holds the record with a low 57! Surprised

this is with a gt4 wheel and the little seat frame too
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive only done 3 1/4 mile runs, my best so far is a mid 9 with my high speed setup(460km/h i think) ford gt
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 17 March 2005 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im gonna have a try of this 1.05 lap of tsukuba...

On Saturday when I get my GT4 back...
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just did the nurburgring in an F6 typhoon with most mods, minus a few and no added downforce over stock car.
6:57.013
fucking awesome car to drive
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I find that time very unrealistic for even a modded car thats 56 seconds faster than an R34 GTR on slicks stock and getting close to the f1 times of the larger circuit they use to race on.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is 52.5 okay for tsubuka?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 17:20

I find that time very unrealistic for even a modded car thats 56 seconds faster than an R34 GTR on slicks stock and getting close to the f1 times of the larger circuit they use to race on.

... lets see..
a stock r34 on slicks vs a 1400 kg 700 kw monster of a car also on slicks...
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got a 8.59 sec quarter with he raid rally car
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 18:31

got a 8.59 sec quarter with he raid rally car

do some real racing Razz
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a jap version and all the power ratings are in PS of course. You ppl with aussie version are all talking KW, does it have HP for you also or?

1:05 on tsukuba is the times the option guys run irl with gtr and rx7 anyways, dont see why u can do the same in the game.

Driftin in this game is much harder than in GT3, but im getting better at it. With a bit more practice i think a video is in order Wink
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
279.54mph in the Cadillac Cien. It'll crack 280 with a slight gearing tweak - and that's just with N/A stage2 tuning ! !

Check out my 'pit !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/hardman69/a9ccb53c.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/hardman69/6912208e.jpg

Teh GT4 900 degree wheel ROCKS! - the only sucky thing is twirling the wheel to turn around after a spin, and trying to find the ghey little green triangle button to grab reverse. I'll have to see if I can get it to shift down to reverse on the gearstick.

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want a seat setup like that!
give us some measurements Smile
beleive it or not the bmw 330i is an awesome drift car with full tune and some settings changes
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wholey fuck man, you have too much time on your hands!! i want that set up!
devolutio
Regular

October 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey you with the 900deg steering wheel - have you used the older force feedback wheel? Can you compare the two? I have the 180deg logitech one that came out with gt3, and the amount or feedback from the front wheels is amazing! Wondering if it is worth upgrading...
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still even for the power 1 min off a circuit like that is a hell of a lot, considering these guys that test the cars have clocked up thousands of miles and can drive it any conditions at 8 tenths and still woop any mere mortal.
Note my second comment about it being quicker than the f1 cars that were banned because it got to dangerous, at that speed the car physically can't handle the course it's like bathurst have you watched at the bottom of conrod, when the cars hit the brakes they are bouncing around like all buggery due to ripples in the surface. Take into account that the ring is generally coated with moist leaves and wet for all morning but i can't see any road car modded or not lapping it in that time.
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great setup, now all you need is a larger TV Laughing

Just doing my license tests at the moment but the damn pace car is too slow Mad
devolutio
Regular

October 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd like a link to the article that says the disc spins backwards... and what the hell does "burnt as a movie" mean?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the porsche 912 or whatever they were had around that much power yet only weighed 800 or something kilos and they simply were at the limit to do 7 minute times. We are talking family sedan here no amount of suspension work can forgo its origins, yes the game is great but it ain't ultra realistic. The stock cars times can be replicated but as soon as they are modded it becomes harder, you can not really accurately assess how different mods effect some cars, ie the typhoon which deosn't actually exist at this point in time.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes, well the game was made for normal people, not race car drivers ...
ia ctually dont know why you even bothered to compare to real life
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
devolutio wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 21:54

hey you with the 900deg steering wheel - have you used the older force feedback wheel? Can you compare the two? I have the 180deg logitech one that came out with gt3, and the amount or feedback from the front wheels is amazing! Wondering if it is worth upgrading...

I've got a mate widt teh 180deg. wheel - I'll eventually get a back-to-back drive and tell ya what the deal is. He never used it much because he never had a sturdy or comfortable setup to use it. That's why I went all-out on the cockpit.

It only took an afternoon to do - the floor is 450mm wide x 18mm thick chipboard, and I jigsawed the sides out of 1200x600x18mm Craftwood panels. The pedal and wheel mounts are cut from leftover bits cut from the side-panels for where the seat is. It came out great - don't bother with chipboard for the sides though - it looks too cheap and messy. The seat is off an office chair I got at the Ansett liquidation auction - been saving it for ages!!

I used 2 bits of left-over panel to make a mount for the pedals, one at about 45 degrees to sit the base on (so the pedals themselves are vertical), and another horizontal panel to rest my heels on, as well as jam the pedal box in there, so they don't move around.

i.e. -side view:

.\
. \ ----- <- heel rest
__\_____________ <- base/floor

I think it all cost just over $60 or $70 in wood, screws and 4 right-angle brackets.

I'll see what I can do about some dimensions if someone's serious, but you'll need some kind of seat to bolt-on to this kinda cockpit.

[Updated on: Fri, 18 March 2005 13:59]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Sat, 19 March 2005 00:57

devolutio wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 21:54

I've got a mate widt teh 180deg. wheel - I'll eventually get a back-to-back drive and tell ya what the deal is. He never used it much because he never had a sturdy or comfortable setup to use it. That's why I went all-out on the cockpit.

It only took an afternoon to do - the floor is 450mm wide x 18mm thick chipboard, and I jigsawed the sides out of 1200x600x18mm Craftwood panels. The pedal and wheel mounts are cut from leftover bits cut from the side-panels for where the seat is. It came out great - don't bother with chipboard for the sides though - it looks too cheap and messy. The seat is off an office chair I got at the Ansett liquidation auction - been saving it for ages!!

I used 2 bits of left-over panel to make a mount for the pedals, one at about 45 degrees to sit the base on (so the pedals themselves are vertical), and another horizontal panel to rest my heels on, as well as jam the pedal box in there, so they don't move around.

i.e. -side view:

.\
. \ ----- <- heel rest
__\_____________ <- base/floor

I think it all cost just over $60 or $70 in wood, screws and 4 right-angle brackets.

I'll see what I can do about some dimensions if someone's serious, but you'll need some kind of seat to bolt-on to this kinda cockpit.

dimensions would be good Smile
if its comfortable
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll get it out in the sun tomorrow when I adjust the seat and wheel positions, which need a tweak coz I built it before I got the wheel. I'll take some better photo's and post them with dimensions . I'm a shade over 6 foot tall btw. At the moment it's all a fraction too stretched out, which I've countered temporarily by putting a couch-cushion behind my back. Works a treat, and I was still going strong at the end of a 3-hour session, which was my longest so far.
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Sat, 19 March 2005 00:57

The seat is off an office chair I got at the Ansett liquidation auction - been saving it for ages!!

Why not use an old car seat? I've got these sitting in the garage, might put them to some use Wink

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=8468

[Updated on: Fri, 18 March 2005 14:11]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Sat, 19 March 2005 01:11

I'll get it out in the sun tomorrow when I adjust the seat and wheel positions, which need a tweak coz I built it before I got the wheel. I'll take some better photo's and post them with dimensions . I'm a shade over 6 foot tall btw. At the moment it's all a fraction too stretched out, which I've countered temporarily by putting a couch-cushion behind my back. Works a treat, and I was still going strong at the end of a 3-hour session, which was my longest so far.

sweet.. thx mate
ill make a seat rail for it
cause im 5"9 or so and my step dad is over 6 foot
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 18 March 2005 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Weight. Much easier to move around the house without a heavy-assed car seat on it. That said, I have been eying-off the front seats in the VR commode rusting in the back yard (parts donor).
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 19 March 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats a reccomended wheel for this game - bought it last night ( and a new playstation seeing i didnt have one ) its fun but a steering wheel would make it a tonne more friendly to enjoy ..

that blue and black one ( logitec ?) they have written up all over the instructions - anyone got one of those ?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 19 March 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The logitech gt driving force.. or if you wanna spend some more money and go a little further.. gt driving force pro(900 degree)
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 19 March 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 02:06

Ive only done 3 1/4 mile runs, my best so far is a mid 9 with my high speed setup(460km/h i think) ford gt

that means you are no. 1 on the list & ypu can collect your $50 from .J.! Razz
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 19 March 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Sat, 19 March 2005 13:29

Jag7799 wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 02:06

that means you are no. 1 on the list & ypu can collect your $50 from .J.! Razz

that is true
he did not specify it couldnt be in a game... hmm
*speaks to a lawyer* lol
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 19 March 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.photodump.com/direct/levinkid86/561066_20040924_screen335.jpg

http://www.photodump.com/direct/levinkid86/148520040220_143204_8_big.jpg

http://www.photodump.com/direct/levinkid86/148520040220_143133_6_big_001.jpg

http://www.photodump.com/direct/levinkid86/561066_20040924_screen345.jpg

http://www.photodump.com/direct/levinkid86/561066_20040924_screen048.jpg

http://www.photodump.com/direct/levinkid86/561066_20040924_screen040.jpg

http://www.photodump.com/direct/levinkid86/561066_20040924_screen314.jpg

http://www.photodump.com/direct/levinkid86/148520040220_143146_7_big_001.jpg

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 19 March 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
devolutio wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 22:02

I'd like a link to the article that says the disc spins backwards... and what the hell does "burnt as a movie" mean?

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=559 27&page=7&pp=20

Also or Helis and Drifting, go to your driving aidS and turn it all off or lowest setting you can go to....and you have to have customizable lsd and turn down your lsd intital and deacceleration to the lowest number......btw the best drifter i have found is the Dodge Viper Convertible and it looks like sex on wheels and sounds like a hard tuned GT40 Very Happy, if you have subs youll know what i mean Very Happy .

[Updated on: Sat, 19 March 2005 10:52]

scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 19 March 2005 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whos been using the suzuki you win in the suzuki concept race.

this thing rocks!

Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 20 March 2005 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i only have one licence test to go, its the nurburgring with the beamer evo, hmmmmmm, bronze is 7.57 minutes Shocked
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 20 March 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 13:50

i only have one licence test to go, its the nurburgring with the beamer evo, hmmmmmm, bronze is 7.57 minutes Shocked

7.57 is childs play Razz
lol
i tihnk ive done nurburgring too many times Sad
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 20 March 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 15:12

7.57 is childs play Razz
lol

have u done that licence test tho

just did a 49.669 on tsukuba Surprised
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 20 March 2005 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has anyone got a S video connection into their tv from ps2.. if so, can u try normal rca and tell me how much of an improvement there is?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 20 March 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 18:02

Jag7799 wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 15:12

7.57 is childs play Razz
lol

have u done that licence test tho

just did a 49.669 on tsukuba Surprised

what car and what power for tsubuka.. i just got a 47.9 in my bmw gtr
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 20 March 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in the toyota rally raid car, 550kw
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 20 March 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just did a 6:40.451 around nurburgring in m3 gtr
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 20 March 2005 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just started the nurburgring 24hrs endurance in my nissan fairlady z LM Race car.
im going in B spec mode for the first lap, then i might race.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 20 March 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Magaged a 7:10. But its more like 6:55 if there wasn't a pit stop, im running race medium tyres which means i pit every lap.
Pages (6): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Retreads in Sydney
Next Topic:My Stolen SX Hatch - if u see it, please call the police
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 05:48:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.17025899887085 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.