Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Another cruise to Palm Beach (30th Nov)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Another cruise to Palm Beach (30th Nov) Thu, 28 November 2002 00:24 Go to next message
I know this month's official cruise is to Palm beach this friday, but there is another group of guys going there again and doing a similar route this Saturday night (30th Nov), from the Twincam16 forums.
Anyone is welcome, it might not be a big thing with craploads of cars, but its will be friendly and you can expect to see a domincance of Rollas, esp AE82's and AE92 twincams.

Date: Saturday 30th of November.
Meeting point & Time: Thornleigh Maccas @ 9pm.
Destinations: Palm Beach, Pittwater & Ku-ring-gai National Park.

After meeting up @ maccas we'll head up to Palm Beach. Once there, time to take in the sights, sounds and smells and have a yarn to each other. Down to the bottom of Pittwater is the next destination and into Ku-ring-gai National Park. The exact route once inside the park is as yet undecided, but we can get a general consensus on the night as which route everyone wants to take. Finishing time all depends on the route we take, but if you can't stay for the duration, then come up to Palm Beach or part of the way

It would be good to see people there! Especially if like me you can't go on Friday nite Sad

Send a private message to this user    
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Another cruise to Palm Beach (30th Nov) Thu, 28 November 2002 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chances are I'll be up for another cruise, plus it looks like the celica presence needs a bit of a boost.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Another cruise to Palm Beach (30th Nov) Thu, 28 November 2002 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll show my Rolla to become part of the Dominance...
Does this mean that you will be coming in the KE50 Karl???
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Another cruise to Palm Beach (30th Nov) Thu, 28 November 2002 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it would appear NOT!! the old AE92 shall reopen its thottle.. and show what an FE has to offer!!! Evil or Very Mad

i have to re-rice it on saturday tho... have a few spare neons and a tacho to WHACK in...

JOEL - would be f**kin unreal to see you there mate!! a celica presence like yours will dwarf the shopping trolleys Twisted Evil Laughing
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Another cruise to Palm Beach (30th Nov) Sat, 30 November 2002 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would come but i am working, If u guys wanna swing by woodfire cafe on pittwater rd dee why, i may be able to get u guys a discount, for all those last night the pizzas at my place a re alot better than the good ones that we had last night.

oh well i will call when i finish

L
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon10.gif  Re: Another cruise to Palm Beach (30th Nov) Sat, 30 November 2002 08:34 Go to previous message
I will be there, in the UTE.
seeya at 9.
LOVE JUZZO
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Night Cruise to Palm beach
Next Topic:Toyota Nationals-2003??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:01:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042271614074707 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar