Toymods » Members Rides » [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
icon10.gif  [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Thu, 29 July 2004 09:38 Go to next message
http://img51.exs.cx/img51/6232/ICAM0022.jpg

Yes - its been a year or so I've been visiting the Toymods Forums - thought it was about time I posted some details of my pride and joy! Razz

YEAR: 1983
CAR: GA61 Toyota Supra (Celica XX) Import
RESIDES: Perth, Western Australia (south sieeda)
OWNER: Damien Ferraz a.k.a. Damo [WA_TRD_83]

Purchased the car in 1999 from a dood who imported it from Japan about a year earlier.
The car was in exellent to almost perfect condition with original paint, minimal rust (only I know where its hiding!! hehe Razz - but trust me, it ain't much), all electrics and stock running gear apart from a 2 1/2in exhaust.
Happily purchased with the original engine going strong, and only ~83,000km on the clock!

Since then it has been a slow and steady mod process, with only subtle differences to the original purchase of the car.. but don't worry - there is more to come!! Very Happy

So here's the nitty gritty as she stands at the moment:

RUNNING GEAR:
1G-GEU engine = 2lt 6cyl Twin Cam EFI. (7MGTE purchased)
Supra 5spd manual + new clutch
Standard 4.11 diff
Pod filter
2 1/2in -- 3in exhaust, with stainless Magnaflow muffler and tip

http://img51.exs.cx/img51/7470/exhaustJUL04.jpg

STOPPING POWER:
4 wheel disc brakes
Fronts have been upgraded to bigger calipers (Celica RA60) and DBA MA61 Slotted rotors

http://img51.exs.cx/img51/5605/sideJUL04.jpg

ROLLING:
16" Simmons B45 mag wheels (6.5" wide I think??!)
Toyo 205/55/16 tyres
Standard springs and suspension - to be upgraded soon to Lowered Lovells springs and Tokico shocks.

http://img51.exs.cx/img51/9683/mags1.jpg

EXTERIOR {OTHER}:
Colour coded wipers
Front meshing
Door decals
Window decals
[TRD 83] personalised license plates

http://img51.exs.cx/img51/1581/frontJUL04.jpg

IN-CAR ENTERTAINMENT:
ALPINE CD player 50 x 4
4in Kenwood splits mounted in custom front door pod
JVC 6x9 inch speakers in rear walls
ALPINE V12 400w 2ch amp
2x 12inch Clarion V-Net subwoofers in custom sealed box
--> all installs done by me! and last SPL comp registered 142.3dB!! Very Happy

http://img51.exs.cx/img51/8729/subs1.jpg

INTERIOR {OTHER}:
Sports steering wheel
Stainless Sports gear shifter
Sports pedals with non slip rubber to keep the boys in blue happy!
5inch Autometer Sport-Comp Monster tacho + shift lite

http://img51.exs.cx/img51/7856/angleJUL04.jpg

Unfortunately i have no power figures or quarter mile times etc etc... but she goes well for a 20 year old sports car, and I'm having fun learning to drift in a car with moderate power.
Soon to come is the 7MGTE engine transplant, upgraded/lowered suspension, drift style body kit, and customised/retrimmed interior.

I'll post pics as the progress continues.. which will be whenever the money comes!! *crosses fingers for lotto win* Laughing

Till then - any questions or comments welcomed!!
Cheers! Hope you likey!!

DAMO
TRD 83

[Updated on: Thu, 11 November 2004 14:22]

Send a private message to this user    
gabe
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Thu, 29 July 2004 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn those rims come up shiney!

Having Personally seen this Supra, I can vouch for its clean interior and perfect body. A brilliant example, definitely one of the better ones around Perth.

Damo, off topic here...do you play basketball at Vic Park??

Just thought I have seen you around a few times is all...

Gabe
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Thu, 29 July 2004 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Gabe!!
note: pics of rims may not be what they look like right now! Razz
Don't worry, when it come show time, I'll get them polished up again, just like the pics!! Very Happy
So hard to keep them that clean!!... especially during winter!

and yes.. i do play ball at Vic Park! Say g'day next time!
Cheers
DAMO
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Sat, 31 July 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw this on cs.com, very nice, love the b45s Very Happy
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Mon, 02 August 2004 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I want my car back Sad
wolf
Regular

June 2004
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Mon, 02 August 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That real nice!

Could u tell me how much you bought it for, or even better how much did the guy who imported it pay all up?

Celica-Supras are classy. Defiantly in my top 5 favorite cars of all time Cool I would love to build one some day with a sweet boosted Jap V8, and go show those blokes at Summernats that a street machine dosent need 454 cubic inches to kick ass.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Mon, 02 August 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have no idea what the guy paid for it?!
He bought it in japan while he was on business... and then brought it over when he came back to Perth.

I do know how much I paid for it tho... but I'll just keep that a secret for now! Razz Keeping in mind it was a few years back when I bought it, so it was worth a little more then! Rolling Eyes

I wouldn't mind knowing what people would pay for it now tho.. like what its worth/valued??!
Anyone wanna comment (without insulting me) - I'd be interested to know what they think its worth??!
BTW - i'm not selling this Toy eva.. so get that thought out of ya heads!! I just wonder what Toyota nuts would offer me for it??! Very Happy

DAMO
TRD 83
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Wed, 04 August 2004 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got anymore details on the caliper upgrade on the front? Smile I'd like to know so that I can start to think about upgrading mine without losing the stock 15" rims which suite the car so well!

I love your car though, GA61's rock!
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Wed, 04 August 2004 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my mechanic picked the calipers up from the wreckers.. not really paying attention to what they came off.
The guy at the wreckers just said "here, try these out" and that was that...

I'll be sure to hassle some more, cos obviously I'd like to know aswell!!

I'll let you know as soon as I know!

DAMO
TRD 83
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Wed, 04 August 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are the calipers still single piston?

More stopping power is always a good thing Wink
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Wed, 04 August 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah man
they aren't like huge calipers or anything high performance.. they were prolly about 10% bigger than the stock GA61 calipers I had. Only had to be changed because the DBA discs were about 10mm bigger than what they were meant to be?!! Confused

anyways - every little bit helps for the extra stopping power. Smile

DAMO
TRD 83
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Wed, 04 August 2004 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm still waiting to know what a Supra XX is? Laughing
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Thu, 05 August 2004 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh! It's a CELICA XX Surprised

Supra's have those big old 2.8L engines Rolling Eyes
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Thu, 05 August 2004 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn straight, Supras also have those sunshades and flares to make up for penile inadequacies Wink
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Thu, 05 August 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HyDrA wrote on Thu, 05 August 2004 10:01

Yeh! It's a CELICA XX Surprised

Supra's have those big old 2.8L engines Rolling Eyes

Huh?

justcallmefrank wrote on Thu, 05 August 2004 10:03

Damn straight, Supras also have those sunshades and flares to make up for penile inadequacies Wink

I need some pumped guards and a wide body kit.... Laughing
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Thu, 05 August 2004 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bahahaha. Least you're honest Smile
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Thu, 05 August 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys - don't be dissin my Supra on my own Supra thread!!! Sad

yeah ya wanna get techincal - it can get bloody confusing!
There's GA61's, theres MA61's, there's GA63's, there's Celica XX, theres Celica Supra's, there's cars with flares, there's cars without, then theres the different tail lights, indicators... dood the list goes on and on!

Personally when I hear Celica it refers me to the old RA60 models and cars like that. While the RA60 is more a sports car for the man on the budget - the Supra was designed with more class, style and more electronically controlled components than modern day whitegoods!! (it still surprises me today the technology this car had in 1983!!)
Thats what I like to assiciate my car with - all the things that define the Supra name.. cos it certainly aint ya common Celica. (no offence to Celica owners! Razz )

It was imported and registered as a "Supra" in Australia... from now on it is by that name it shall be known. The XX is merely a symbol/indication to differenciate my car from the Aus spec CelicaSupra.

...nothing further your honour. Twisted Evil

hehe
DAMO
TRD 83
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Thu, 05 August 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know the differences between GAy61's and MA61's

i was just being a smartass about the engine capacity Cool
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Thu, 05 August 2004 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Thu, 05 August 2004 19:06

hey guys - don't be dissin my Supra on my own Supra thread!!! Sad

Not dissing your car, its a GA61, why would I?

yeah ya wanna get techincal - it can get bloody confusing!
There's GA61's, theres MA61's, there's GA63's, there's Celica XX, theres Celica Supra's, there's cars with flares, there's cars without, then theres the different tail lights, indicators... dood the list goes on and on!

There is an MA63, but no GA63 Razz It had an MTEU, it was only a Celica XX too Razz

Personally when I hear Celica it refers me to the old RA60 models and cars like that. While the RA60 is more a sports car for the man on the budget - the Supra was designed with more class, style and more electronically controlled components than modern day whitegoods!! (it still surprises me today the technology this car had in 1983!!)
Thats what I like to assiciate my car with - all the things that define the Supra name.. cos it certainly aint ya common Celica. (no offence to Celica owners! Razz )

Ahh, but you're looking at it wrong, don't lump it with "common" Supras. It is a Celica XX, a rare breed reserved only for the islands of Japan...much more exotic than any Supra Wink Shit, we even got special features "Supras" didn't get, like speed alarms, massive redlines and manual cruise control Laughing

It was imported and registered as a "Supra" in Australia... from now on it is by that name it shall be known. The XX is merely a symbol/indication to differenciate my car from the Aus spec CelicaSupra.

Well, they had to call it something, people at Transport get all confused when you're talking about a Celica XX. "So it's a Celica?" - "No" - "So it's a Supra" - "No" Laughing Be true to the unique rare heritage you have sitting in your driveway Smile

...nothing further your honour. Twisted Evil

Like I'm going to stop giving you shit Laughing
notorius
Regular

August 2004
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Sun, 15 August 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice celica
1983supra
Regular

I supported Toymods

July 2002
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Sun, 15 August 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, how many spares have you got, it looks like you have another two supras, I mean celicas, I mean XX's parked behind it in the driveway.

BTW nice looking XX, post a pic when you put the low kings on.

[Updated on: Sun, 15 August 2004 09:53]

WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Sun, 15 August 2004 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers Wayne
Thanks for the advise and comments regarding the suspension queries! Smile

yeah I do have a MA63 in the yard as well.. currently not going anywhere - but I'm thinking of getting it back on the road. Factory turbo XX - rare as ducks nuts!!! Razz
But the main focus is on my GA61 at the moment... I'll definately post some pics when it gets lowered. Very Happy

Cheers
DAMO
TRD 83
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Sun, 15 August 2004 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what did you use to shine them magz up? mmm shiney Razz
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Mon, 16 August 2004 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the pics of the mags are pretty much when they were brand new! I miss those days.. takes a bit of elbow grease to get em that shiny now!! Razz

Otherwise, I've found a bit of Neva-Dull Metal Polish from your local Kmart store does a good job polishing stuff! Very Happy

Cheers
DAMO
TRD 83
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Tue, 24 August 2004 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Damo!!!

Thort I would just add my lil piece to your thread.....

Awesome car, very impressive...... *cough* no 7M *cough* Razz
Hope my new black baby will look as good as yours one day!!!

Cya on sunday!!

LJ
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Tue, 24 August 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LJ - thanks for your 5 cents! Very Happy
You've been hanging around Matty too long.. the 7M will be a suitable power plant for my GA61 I'll give ya the hot tip! Smile

You must be doing your research on the Mk2 now that u actually have one in your possession! .. the pics i seen, it looks good, and has as much potential as my car does to being one of the top mk2's in perth... we'll give Justin's 1JZ MA61 a run for its money!! Razz ahaha (jk Justin)

in the meantime check out www.celicasupra.com for all your Mk2 needs!

yeah - see ya Sunday!!

Damo
TRD 83
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Sat, 25 September 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haven't updated in a while..
heres the latest...

Engine- recently had its 125,000kms birthday! Still looks as good as the day I bought it! Smile
(heres the 1GGEU in all its glory)
http://img66.exs.cx/img66/3599/Engine125000net.jpg

Suspension- bought some Lovell low springs off Justin [Celica-Sue] at a good price... now just need some Tokico HP shocks and I can upgrade the suspension!! YAY!

Thats all for now...

Damo
TRD 83

[Updated on: Sat, 25 September 2004 04:42]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Sun, 26 September 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just popping in for my monthly "no such thing as a Supra XX" dig. Very Happy
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Sun, 26 September 2004 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jebus Shocked
125000km's....mines done over double that!
i'm pushing 290 thousand...should hit it within the next couple of weeks, averaging 700km's a week doesnt help though Sad
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Mon, 27 September 2004 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh.. yeah .. thanks Nathan. I suppose if I can hassle you, you can hassle me! Laughing

Cyber-punk.. can you beleive it only had 89,000 on the clock when I bought it! woah! ... now thats imports for ya!
those japanese.. do they just drive to the end of their driveways to collect the mail or something??! Razz hehe

Damo
TRD 83
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Thu, 11 November 2004 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UPDATE
Joint purchase with Peewee - picked up my donor running gear Mk2 Supra today!! Surprised

http://img89.exs.cx/img89/4277/ross0135net.jpg

Peewee gets the body for his own engine conversion madness... and I'll finally get around to doing my much awaited 7MGTE conversion.
The donor Mk2 already comes with 7MGTE motor, turbo timer, 5spd W58 gearbox and 3.7diff.

http://img89.exs.cx/img89/2048/ross0136net.jpg

I'll update again when we get around to sticking the engine in my tidy Mk2 engine bay!!

Very Happy

Damo
TRD 83
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Sat, 22 January 2005 19:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Turbo conversion coming soon! hopefully in the next month or so.

Bought a aftermarket cooler second hand $200.. bargain.
measurements: 450x300x75
came up alright with a quick polish.

http://img134.exs.cx/img134/3165/coolerfrnet5cu.jpg

http://img134.exs.cx/img134/9455/coolersdnet6eh.jpg

hopefully more updates coming soon...

Damo
TRD 83
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Mon, 24 January 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well doesn't that look familiar? Smile
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Mon, 24 January 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what can I say - I saw your cooler and I was inspired! Smile
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Sun, 20 February 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have you done the transplant yet? i have questions for you and peewee Very Happy
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Mon, 21 February 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unfortunately not yet.. budget restraints have pushed the conversion date back a bit.. But yeah, when the conversion is done we'll be available for questioning. Razz

I'll be posting more when the conversion is done... Don't worry - wouldn't do it without bragging to the people on toymods!! hehe Very Happy

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Sun, 27 February 2005 21:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ERRRR no flared guards errrr
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Sat, 05 March 2005 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Mon, 28 February 2005 05:06

You sir, are a massif dong....with a teeny weeny itty bitty wang Twisted Evil
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Mon, 07 March 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Sat, 05 March 2005 14:02

TRD_Supra wrote on Mon, 28 February 2005 05:06

You sir, are a massif dong....with a teeny weeny itty bitty wang Twisted Evil

umm.. well I wasn't gonna say anything about flared guards making up for a lack of penis size... but trust Nathan to make the comments on my behalf! hehehe Laughing

Go the XX!

Damo
TRD 83
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Mon, 07 March 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Mon, 07 March 2005 12:53

but trust Nathan to make the comments on my behalf! hehehe Laughing

It had to be said, but then, so did the fact you still persist to call it a Supra XX, which is an imaginary car biznitch. Twisted Evil
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Tue, 08 March 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE 1GGEU!!! Very Happy

Today she reached a milestone of 130,000kms

http://img195.exs.cx/img195/3472/net130000d5na.jpg

and the engine still looking as neat as when I bought it..

http://img216.exs.cx/img216/243/net130000engine6ic.jpg

Not long left till the 7MGTE transplant, but this engine will not go to waste! Still plenty of life left in her!

Damo
TRD 83
rb26_n1
Regular

August 2004
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Sun, 20 March 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its like a BIGGER version of my engine, wit more cylinders and stuff, ahahahah. nice work man.
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Sun, 20 March 2005 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Sean Smile
Good luck with those stickers man.

Here's a pic of my car from the other night... I'm thinking of adding my friend Sian as a permanent accessory.. I'm heading into Super Cheap tomorrow so see if they have 'em in blonde.. Razz hehe

http://img111.exs.cx/img111/4918/siantrd836id.jpg

Damo
TRD 83
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Tue, 19 April 2005 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you 'ave pm
coFF33
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Tue, 19 April 2005 16:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 22:49

Thanks Sean Smile

Here's a pic of my car from the other night... I'm thinking of adding my friend Sian as a permanent accessory.. I'm heading into Super Cheap tomorrow so see if they have 'em in blonde.. Razz hehe

Damo
TRD 83

Damo .. i bet you were like .. "Dont FRicken Touch the window and get smudges on it BiAAATch! THATS MAAAHHH PIMPIN' CAR "
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Wed, 20 April 2005 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have had her ass prints on my window before.. but thats a whole nother story! Laughing

Update on conversion..
the 7MGTE + W58 has been yoinked out of the donor Mk2 and now resides in the corner of Peewee's garage.

http://img132.echo.cx/img132/1777/7mgte19wu.jpg

http://img132.echo.cx/img132/9065/7mgte30dm.jpg

Doesn't look to crash hot at the moment.. its been leakin a bit of oil.
I'll post some more pics when I've had a chance to clean it up.

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83
duskwolf
Regular

April 2005

Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Mon, 02 May 2005 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WA_TRD_83 wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 22:49

Thanks Sean Smile

Damo
TRD 83

Nice Accessory.. I'm guessing the fluffy dice just aren't the Shiznit these days then? Razz

Nice work on the car too.. i'm sure i've seen that around here somewhere at some stage.. hmm... almost certain of that.. otherwise its someone else who has a nicely stickerererd car Razz
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Mon, 02 May 2005 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the comments dood! Smile

I live in Cannington also - so you prolly seen me around the hood.

Cheers
Damo
TRD 83
duskwolf
Regular

April 2005

Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Mon, 02 May 2005 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup.. that explains it Razz lol... I live on Nicholson Rd.. so i see everyone Razz lol

Yea.. i've seen you around the place.. the plates aren't a giveaway either are they? Razz

*has a blonde moment and drills a hole in the side of his head for a blow off vaulve.*
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: [TRD 83] - my GA61 Supra XX Wed, 29 June 2005 13:55 Go to previous message
Hey toymods people and Mk2 nuts!

Just another scheduled update..

Unfortunately I come with bad news.
[TRD 83] was involved in a dingle on Thursday morning. What a sad sad day Sad
The perfect original body work has now been ruined by some old geezer in a 4WD without a license!! Confused
Luckily the car was not written off, and cos it was his stupidity, his insurance is paying for the 20yr old classic sports car to be repaired.

The car is at the panel beaters at the moment to be repaired, but this has obviously delayed the engine conversion process.. yet again. Don't worry - it'll happen one of these days!

Big shout out to Nathan for a bunch of parts I just collected from him to help rebuilt my car. what a champ! Smile

Anyway - thats it for now. I shall post pics of when the car has been repaired.. but I won't post pics of the damage - its too sad

cheers
Damo
TRD 83
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Seal Grey 92 Rolla (pics)
Next Topic:NDGCPR's Z10 Soarer
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 06:55:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01198410987854 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.