Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Car/Engine Electronics & Audio » CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Wed, 09 March 2005 03:25 Go to next message
Just wondering if there are many people out there looking for car alarms?
A couple of my mates are in the market and i thought if we could get enough of us we could all end up with discounted alarms.
We were looking for something with a GPS tracker. Not a brand name. Perhaps something that you can control with your mobile through a sim card in the alarm. All the usual alarm style stuff and a decent remote.

If anyone is interested either Pm me or email doc@loveable.com with ideas/brands/other required features/questions.

I apologise if this is in the wrong section, i just didnt know where to put it.
Thanks.
  Send a private message to this user    
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Wed, 09 March 2005 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if the price was right, i'd be interested.
Phrozen_Death
Regular

October 2002
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Wed, 09 March 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i would be as well at the right price and if it looks to be alright Smile
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Wed, 09 March 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok well we're looking at a cyclone alarm and still undecided on GPS tracker.
kinda looking at a Rojone Genius or Ezytrak
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Wed, 09 March 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I too would be quite interested.

Perhaps if you could post some of the features of the systems you're reffering to? Smile

Jezza
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Wed, 09 March 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We're looking at any of these.
my personal fav is the rojone. no particular reason though Smile

http://www.ja-gps.com.au/carminder_index.html

http://www.ezitrak.com.au/companysolutions.htm

http://www.rojone.com.au/genius_qanda.html
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Wed, 09 March 2005 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and the actual alarm is here:

http://www.dynamco.com.au/cgi-bin/product_preview. cgi?model=P385-T
feel free to suggest other versions
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Wed, 09 March 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So from what i can deduce from the product info, this is an alarm that is up there in terms of quality security and is AUSTRALIAN made! NICE!

What sort of price are we looking at Doctor?

Jezza

[Updated on: Wed, 09 March 2005 07:46]

Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Wed, 09 March 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bloody hell that rojone thing is frickin amazing! Seems though it will be expensive though....?

Jezza
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Wed, 09 March 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This looks so tempting
i'd be interestd at the right price

got a rough idea of how much?? gimme a range Very Happy
woofa347
Regular

June 2004
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Wed, 09 March 2005 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm also interested if price is right Very Happy
Agreed that the rojone is tha bomb!
Bozza
Regular

September 2004
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Wed, 09 March 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could be interested. I like the tracking part, but having to use a mobile phone to send sms and stuff is abit bad. The main concern is having to pay extra money just to find out what ur car is doing. That said i like the actual alarm. Has alot of good features. Is it possible just to get the alarm?

Bozza
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Thu, 10 March 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bozza wrote on Thu, 10 March 2005 07:41

I could be interested. I like the tracking part, but having to use a mobile phone to send sms and stuff is abit bad. The main concern is having to pay extra money just to find out what ur car is doing. That said i like the actual alarm. Has alot of good features. Is it possible just to get the alarm?

Bozza

Buying an old $10 brick off eBay and a few dollars worth of pre-paid credit isn't hard.
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Thu, 10 March 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bozza wrote on Thu, 10 March 2005 09:41

Bozza

of course you could just get the alarm. Itll most likely be from 2 diff places that the purchases are made. My GF wants only the alarm. Also if you have an alarm you could opt to only buy the GPS tracker..
Also the cost of an SMS for your car to tell you it is being stolen RIGHT NOW is more than good value. You dont have to come back to an empty parking space before you realise.
You CAN call your car all the time if you want but you dont need to. It will tell you when its being stolen, then you can call it from your actual mobile and tell it to turn off, or if you wanna know where the scumbags live, let it find its destination and then go there with your mates and some bats.
This would be much more rewarding. Than letting the coppers do it for you.
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Thu, 10 March 2005 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the cyclops is going on ebay for 199$, havent made any calls about the group buy yet. So worst case scenario is 200 for alarm.
ive just emailed rojone about their prices and the possibility of a group buy of 20+ systems.
also just emailed brant about their similar systems

www.brant.com.au
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Thu, 10 March 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-------------------------------------------------- ---

Best price on NM01 non-monitored GPS/GSM vehicle tracking is $ 1,424.00. Sorry, we hve already discounted this item to try to get more sales and there is not enough profit left in it to discount further.

Regards
Nick Grant
Brant

-------------------------------------------------- ---

Doesnt sound like this guy wants any more business..
Keeping the option open though (might find that its actually the cheapest)
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Fri, 11 March 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woah bit out of my price range.

let us know if anything changes

choony
Initial_D
Regular

February 2005
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Fri, 11 March 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im interested to if the price is right and it is what I am looking for.

Cheers
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Fri, 11 March 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might be able to get the Rojone alarm at a reduced wholesale price if you guys are interested.
I had been considering getting the Rojone unit myself but thought it would be a bit dodgy getting just one as sample and then never ordering a reasonable qty Very Happy

I can also get the "Shadow" AS/NZS approved immobiliser super cheap... this is made by the manufacturer of the immobiliser VDO Dayton sell.
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Mon, 14 March 2005 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Im sure I can work out some sort of discount for a bulk purchase, however, first we would have to see what units would best fit your needs.

The Genius system is not for sale anymore, our new product is the EziTrak.
The EziTrak is a much cheaper system, more refined, higher quality and more user friendly. Basically a much improved version of the Genius.
We have 4 different variants of the EziTrak. See below.

A-MET01-KFB This is our back to base monitored kit. Basically if you vehicle is tampered with or stolen our base will be notified by the unit and upon your permission get the police involved to recover your units, and hopefully catch the thief.

The below units are self-monitored. This means if the Ezitrak is trigged the unit will directly message/voice call the owner to notify them. Then using the phone they can get the cars location, lock/unlock the doors, & kill the engine.
The vehicle may also be live tracked using a computer and a standard modem.

A-ET01-KB This kit is armed and disarmed using caller ID from your mobile phone. More secure but sometimes a little more hassle if you have to arm and disarm your systems allot.

A-ET01-KFB This kit can learn the frequency of a cars existing remote central locking key. This allows you to arm and disarm the EziTrak when you lock and unlock your cars doors.

A-ET01-KFFB This kit is much the same as above except it is supplied with the remotes. This is for cars without existing locking remotes.

Attached to tis email is a copy of our brochure, also have a look at our new website www.ezitrak.com.au for more information.

If you can get back to me with which unit would best suit your needs I can work out a bulk price."

Thank you,
Regards,
Robert Grabowski
Rojone Pty. Ltd.
EziTrak
Business Development Manager
------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the delay peeps, ive been having some BS issues trying to get registration for the Celsior. I dont think anything else could have possibly delayed it any more.
Thats whats going on with the Rojone..
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Mon, 14 March 2005 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive told them that the model that recognises radio freq would be best, so it can adapt to any alarm system
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Tue, 15 March 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toobs wrote on Sat, 12 March 2005 00:17

I might be able to get the Rojone alarm at a reduced wholesale price if you guys are interested.
I had been considering getting the Rojone unit myself but thought it would be a bit dodgy getting just one as sample and then never ordering a reasonable qty Very Happy

I can also get the "Shadow" AS/NZS approved immobiliser super cheap... this is made by the manufacturer of the immobiliser VDO Dayton sell.

What would a reduced wholesale price be?

im interested for sure!
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Tue, 15 March 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd chuck in
zasa
Regular

October 2004

Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Fri, 18 March 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can count me in for sure, as I'm currently looking into upgrading mine.

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Fri, 18 March 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just a quick note guys - before you go ahead with any group buys please run it by the board first.

email board@toymods.org.au

we are just looking out for your best interests and the interests of our financial sponsors.

Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Sat, 19 March 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 17:51

just a quick note guys - before you go ahead with any group buys please run it by the board first.

email board@toymods.org.au

we are just looking out for your best interests and the interests of our financial sponsors.

will do..
sir_rolla23q
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Sun, 20 March 2005 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me and 1 more person in for the ezitrack
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Wed, 23 March 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i1ll definatly take 1 of these bad boys!
Lets just hope there not too much!

Also are the prices going to be the alarm + installed fee?
Or are we going to have to get someone to install it for us?

Bretto

Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Thu, 24 March 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
itll be approx 1300$ for the ezytrak system uninstalled.
I would get your local installer to install it with your alarm.
If you buy an alarm from them im sure you could talk your way into a discount for installation.
ex_zero
Newcomer

March 2005
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Tue, 29 March 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will register my interest here
Dr_Love
Regular

January 2005
Re: CAR ALARMS. -- expressions of interest for group buy Tue, 05 April 2005 05:40 Go to previous message
delay on getting trackers.
cashola supply problems.
NOT CANCELLED

JUST DELAYED.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:high end sony HU, offers
Next Topic:FS: [NSW] HKS Turbo Timer Type 1
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:07:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0072669982910156 seconds