Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Sun, 06 March 2005 00:49 Go to next message
Hey folks this here Drift thing is on again.

Time to bust out the FWD's again....

All the details are here...

http://www.fulllock.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=844

Now all you shit blokes that never turn up... Get in your cars and come and give adam some company on the fence as he doesn't handle being alone and cold...

Me, Henn, Shinny "if ya dont see him you will hear him" nakano will be there,

Come say Gday, we do bite and i think some of you blokes would enjoy it!

Jezza Razz
  Send a private message to this user    
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Sun, 06 March 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahhh, my poor car... Maybe I'll bring a spare exhaust??
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Sun, 06 March 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awsome
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Sun, 06 March 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isn't there a morwell day on the 19th too? lol this is gonna be fun if my cars ready in time... engine and box are ready to pull stanza! everythings been removed and i just need a rwd engine! argh someone be nice and lend me one for 3 weeks Very Happy

shiri
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Sun, 06 March 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice one shiri, good to hear!

Yeah morwell is on the 19th also!

What a weekend.

Jezza
wombat
Regular

July 2003
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Sun, 06 March 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should actually be abel to come for a look this time. Thankfully our race at winton is on this weekend 13th and 14th.
so should be abel to come watch.
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Sun, 06 March 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is going to be a hard weekend on my possibly rooted engine (Mental note - pack the tow rope)

Hen
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Sun, 06 March 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might have to show up since on weds i always seem to have late night classes in the city,

ne body need tyres or stuff carried up etc?
Quote:

Time to bust out the FWD's again....

i wish i could have a stab (even have tyres on rims), pity fwd underpowered cars cant and never will drift Mad
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Tue, 08 March 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be spectating again, good to see a few more toyotas out there now, too many nissans for my liking
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Tue, 08 March 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
has n e one got some shitty non wonter 13" tyres for some stock sprinter rims that they wouldnt mind givin up ? Very Happy
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Tue, 08 March 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toyoda, I've got four good tyres on stock Sprinter rims sitting here. They belong to StockAE86 though, so if you can talk him into letting your rip them up then you can borrow them.

Or speak to Yenda, he picked up a huge pile of stockies with tyres a month or so ago.

Or hassle every tyre joint within 20km of your place and pick up their rooted 13s.

Hen
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Tue, 08 March 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok cool ill give him a shout.

yea i went to tyre place's today, the ones that were going to let me take didnt have n e and the others wonted $20-30 bucks a tyre for tyre's with like 30% tread ! !
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Tue, 08 March 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got about a dozen old corolla wheels with seriously crap tyres if anyone's keen...
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Tue, 08 March 2005 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pick-a-part is good, $15 per rim and $10 for tyre
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Wed, 09 March 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyoda wrote on Tue, 08 March 2005 20:13

yea i went to tyre place's today, the ones that were going to let me take didnt have n e and the others wonted $20-30 bucks a tyre for tyre's with like 30% tread ! !

Oh man that is bullshit! Mad

Tell them to go and fuck themselves!

Im sick of these dumb c**t tyre dicks trying to make $20 or $30 bucks for shit that they throw in the bin!

Go back there and give them an earfull for me luke.
Mad

Ok im settled again.

Just keep looking too man, will be good if as many toymodders were out on track as possible.

Jezza Mad Very Happy Mad Very Happy Laughing
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Wed, 09 March 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha yea, nar i found that the old white male tyre shop owners are wankers as aposed to the ethinc dudes whom are willing to help and are always helpful.

no racism intended alltho i am white so it dont matter Razz.

yea i am still looking, will mostlikly head up to sunshine area on friday or somthing and poke around there plus got some calls 2 make to some tyre ppl i know that said they will help me out if they have some 13" old stuff.

[Updated on: Wed, 09 March 2005 07:33]

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Wed, 09 March 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's my goal to be there and entering the begineer stage...

stanza... are you still offering ur services with the engine? could use ur hands very soon!

shiri
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Wed, 09 March 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awsome shiri i hope u do make it Very Happy
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Thu, 10 March 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damnit i'll be getting drunk down the beach that weekend, woulda been keen to see you bust it up shiri. Ohwell man, i'll catchya on another one!
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Thu, 10 March 2005 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Wed, 09 March 2005 19:31

stanza... are you still offering ur services with the engine? could use ur hands very soon!

shiri

Shiri man i will be able to help you out the best i can.

I have just received news on my problematic back and a scan has showed that i have a fucked disc that is rubbing on my spinal cord and could result in paraplegia! Shocked

I still want to help you and i will!

Keep me posted,

Jezza.

Cmon you drifters!!
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Fri, 11 March 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't be silly stanza... if thats the case i don't want you to help out. i wouldn't want to be responsible for any more damage to yourself so please sit it out... if you wanna come and tell me what to do that'd be great... i just dun want u doing any lifting, bending or anything that'd cause stress on ur back...

pm sent man
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Sat, 12 March 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i finish wiring up the 4age can i come down a GRIP!?
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Sun, 13 March 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The more the better leo.

Have a crack at the beginners section.

Jezza
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Sun, 13 March 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my extractors dont fit Confused
any one selling rwd extractors?
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Wed, 16 March 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
weather reckons showers... Sad

they better be very light and not end up cancelling it ! other wise ill cry Crying or Very Sad
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Wed, 16 March 2005 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why would they cancel a drift meet due to rain?

then mayebey a few 4ac sprinters will come along and shwo their stuffs
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Wed, 16 March 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shinybluesteel wrote on Wed, 16 March 2005 15:21

It has been cancelle din the past due to rain.

First time i drifted on track was in hens sprinter and it was wet, Fkn scary.

Hopefully they dont cancel it though.

Jezza
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Wed, 16 March 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, are u gunna use my stockys toyoda???
If it is raining potentially the stock mobile could drift.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Wed, 16 March 2005 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can't make it... cars still off the road... a new ae86is not gonna hit the track this weekend guys apoligies...

[Updated on: Wed, 16 March 2005 07:31]

toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Wed, 16 March 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shinybluesteel wrote on Wed, 16 March 2005 15:21

then mayebey a few 4ac sprinters will come along and shwo their stuffs

because if the rain leaves huge pool's of water on the track you cant drift even if u wonted 2 and as said they have cancelled b4 coz of rain Sad i went that night 2 haha only 2 get there and be turned away

StockAE86 wrote on Wed, 16 March 2005 17:41

Hey, are u gunna use my stockys toyoda???
If it is raining potentially the stock mobile could drift.

i got some tyres Very Happy so no need for me 2 borrow yours. but thnx heaps for offering them 2 me, i have 5 tyers 3 on rims and ill get the others put on, on the night if i eat thru the other 2
devolutio
Regular

October 2004
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Thu, 17 March 2005 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tonight and Friday
Mostly fine with only a brief shower or two clearing early tomorrow. A partly
cloudy day with a moderate southeasterly wind.

Min 12 Max 23

Suburban Temperatures

Laverton Min 11 Max 21 Yarra Glen Min 8 Max 22
Tullamarine Min 10 Max 22 Mt Dandenong Min 8 Max 16
Watsonia Min 10 Max 22 Scoresby Min 9 Max 22
Frankston Min 12 Max 21 Geelong Min 11 Max 20

Saturday
Fine. Min 12 Max 24

Sunday
Fine. Min 13 Max 22

Monday
Fine. Min 13 Max 22

Trend for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Fine. Becoming warmer.
devolutio
Regular

October 2004
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Thu, 17 March 2005 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks fine to me Very Happy
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Thu, 17 March 2005 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remember it no in the afternoon not day , unless you are running in the club day there .

When: 6pm - 10pm, Sunday 20th March 2005
Where: Calder Park, Calder Freeway, Keilor
Cost: $80 per driver (includes one pit crew entry), Spectators $10

Here is a some old January footage

http://www.silviaspares.com.au/davestuff/Calder_Dr ift.wmv

Apart from the 180's Sad you can spot Mr Shin out there Smile
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Fri, 18 March 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bring warm clothes as well!!!
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Fri, 18 March 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like i be spectating
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Fri, 18 March 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone coming to spectate, please bring a camera or video and get lots of footage of me. Feel free to come up and say hi (tall guy in a bronze 4AC sprinter). I'll try and have some blank CDs with me so you can burn a copy of the footage and send it to me.

Then everyone is happy.... ok, really I just want to see footage of me drifting.

See you all there.

Hen
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Fri, 18 March 2005 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might bring my SLR this time and see what i can do, i think i could get a few good shots around the bridge/biggish hairpin corner. shots from the grandstand suck ass.

by the way, does anybody know what that blue starlet was doing there last time? Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Fri, 18 March 2005 06:58]

toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Fri, 18 March 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shinybluesteel wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 17:55

might bring my SLR this time and see what i can do, i think i could get a few good shots around the bridge/biggish hairpin corner. shots from the grandstand suck ass.

by the way, does anybody know what that blue starlet was doing there last time? Rolling Eyes

lol the show spec starlet, looked really nice but i wonderd what he was doing out there 2, we come to the conclusion that he was jst doing a bit of circuit, but u got to give him credit its a very nice car.
devolutio
Regular

October 2004
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Fri, 18 March 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice if you like useless pieces of crap Very Happy
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Fri, 18 March 2005 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some of yuo guys must be must mates with the fulllock boys, then can get the people with the video camera's in a good location,
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Sat, 19 March 2005 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys wats the go with tommrow? can i get 2 cars in ? like my car and another that is carrying all my shit?
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Sat, 19 March 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
These pics are from the last drift meet, there were put up over on ausdrift.com pics taken by Thai Tran

http://www.pixspot.com/albums/userpics/DSC_2978.jpg

http://www.pixspot.com/albums/userpics/DSC_2918.jpg

http://www.pixspot.com/albums/userpics/DSC_2854.jpg
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Sat, 19 March 2005 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh, my poor old '70! Anyway, looks a bit like Mr Shin is probably not going to be able to make it this time Sad

If I do happen to be able to pull it off though, do feel free to come say hello Razz
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Sat, 19 March 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh shinny you love pulling it of to make it in... even if your in the shed all night pulling it off just to get to calder......... Rolling Eyes

See yas there,

Jezza
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Sun, 20 March 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thing is it's not the car that's the issue - I'd be outside now fixing it if it was! It's me... and the small fact that I can't wriggle out of working this time...
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Sun, 20 March 2005 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah thats shoit.

I should be there now but i just got back from my gig.

Will be there in an hour.

Jezza
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Sun, 20 March 2005 21:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drift meet was pretty cool,

henn, where were you? i actually took my camera too,

quite a few sprinters this time, a ZE one and a few others.

no commodores this time, but a gemini was there which was quite impressive, as it seemed to have limitless power. i talked to the owner after the meet and he said it just had an injected NA V6 motor. maybeye there is some sense to putting one in a celica/whatever Rolling Eyes

hopefully got a few photos, ill try to get them scanned in after i get my film developed. after that i think i will bite the bullet and buy a digital camera.
StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Sun, 20 March 2005 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Henn was at my place swapping axles and checking over his front end after the carnage of the day before
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Mon, 21 March 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea was pretty good, now i need some help haha !

see
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=63344&rid=4166&S=b71fc783085adfaa051e22f 704ce35d2&pl_view=&start=0#msg_585368
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Mon, 21 March 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So I hear the one drift event I missed was when all the sprinters turned up. Bad timing really, but I'm glad they were doing their bit for the team.

As Shtock said I was fixing my car on Sunday, I could have made it, but on almost zero sleep all week and having driven/worked on cars all weekend, I made the outrageous decision that I really couldn't be bothered driving to Calder to bust some more axles.

I plan to do some serious work on my car soon (maybe even paint...) so I may have to miss a couple more too.

Hen
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Mon, 21 March 2005 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
henn... will organise a second hand lsd for u if ur keen... will take 4-6 weeks to arrive thou... dunno if ur keen on that

come by sunday... take my old center... i think also it has a 4.1 ratio...

wanna get my car running by the 14th of next month guys so can enter practice for the nats... if anyone finds a cheap running smallport or a rwd bigport soon can they pm me asap...
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: DRIFT- Calder SUNDAY 20 March Mon, 21 March 2005 13:48 Go to previous message
Don't worry Henn, I'm sure I'll be back to make a fool of myself again next time Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:May 7th - 4, 6 and Rotor Rivals
Next Topic:DRIFT - Morwell March 19
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 13:49:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0081279277801514 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.