Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 3SGTE - Hiflowed Turbo, Engine, ECU, AFM & Parts FS

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

3SGTE - Hiflowed Turbo, Engine, ECU, AFM & Parts FS Wed, 23 March 2005 07:25 Go to next message
Heyas,

i decided against rebuilding my motor and just used the spare i had previously advertised on here.

I have got a heaps of still good bits for sale.

All parts are gen 2, some slight differences with the parts from straight gen 2 (slightly different throttle body feed etc, but still runs afm and ct26).

Bottom end bearing is rooted, but there are other parts on there that are good including:

* High Flowed, Rebuilt, Steel wheeled CT26
* Air flow meter
* 1993 3SGTE head, complete, inc manifolds, in good nick
* 1993 3SGTE bottom end with spun bearing on number 1
* 1993 3SGTE ECU
* Intercooler and Cooler fan

Thats about all..

make offers on either the lot or individual items.. turbo is in good nick recently rebuilt highflowed with steel wheels, so it is good for a decent amount of power and can run more boost than the regular ct26 ceramic ones..

contact me via email melbccr@iprimus.com.au or phone 0401 432 480

Mark.

Send a private message to this user    
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: 3SGTE - Hiflowed Turbo, Engine, ECU, AFM & Parts FS Wed, 23 March 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that piping up for grabs again?
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: 3SGTE - Hiflowed Turbo, Engine, ECU, AFM & Parts FS Wed, 23 March 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the crossover pipes and stuff?

i think i have them all..

-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: 3SGTE - Hiflowed Turbo, Engine, ECU, AFM & Parts FS Wed, 23 March 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mainly interested in the first intercooler pipe (with the BPV valve attached) and then the inlet pipe which heads into the throttle. If you have those pieces, im keen.

And before someone asks, details on the highflow?
scubba
Regular

May 2004
Re: 3SGTE - Hiflowed Turbo, Engine, ECU, AFM & Parts FS Wed, 23 March 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey just wondering if u will sell the turbo alone and wht price u after??
Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 3SGTE - Hiflowed Turbo, Engine, ECU, AFM & Parts FS Wed, 23 March 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also may be interested in the turbo ball park figure ur looking at?

Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: 3SGTE - Hiflowed Turbo, Engine, ECU, AFM & Parts FS Wed, 23 March 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm also interested in the turbo, a starting figure would be nice.
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: 3SGTE - Hiflowed Turbo, Engine, ECU, AFM & Parts FS Wed, 23 March 2005 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Or a figure for the head and bottom end?Actually, how much you want for the whole lot? Going into st162

Cheers
AaronST185
Regular

December 2004
Re: 3SGTE - Hiflowed Turbo, Engine, ECU, AFM & Parts FS Wed, 23 March 2005 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm another one interested in the turbo...
Seems like you could name your price on that one.
Can we have a rough price on it?
Keyroo
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: 3SGTE - Hiflowed Turbo, Engine, ECU, AFM & Parts FS Wed, 23 March 2005 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and yup another one after the turbo, what price u askin
-==L=a=N=c=E==-
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: 3SGTE - Hiflowed Turbo, Engine, ECU, AFM & Parts FS Wed, 23 March 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with all this interest in the turbo, i reckon you could auction it off for a pretty penny.
-Totenkopf-
Regular

November 2004
Re: 3SGTE - Hiflowed Turbo, Engine, ECU, AFM & Parts FS Thu, 24 March 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What are you after for the lot?
StreetweaponX
Occasional Poster

November 2004

icon10.gif  Re: 3SGTE - Hiflowed Turbo, Engine, ECU, AFM & Parts FS Fri, 25 March 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there ..

Is the AFM still for sale? If so, what condition is it in? What price are you after? And whereabouts in Melbourne are you located?

Cheers
Aust162
Regular

April 2004
Re: 3SGTE - Hiflowed Turbo, Engine, ECU, AFM & Parts FS Sat, 26 March 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And me too: price on turbo? how many kms after the rebuild and who did it?
cheers
TruenoGTAPEX
Regular

July 2002

Re: 3SGTE - Hiflowed Turbo, Engine, ECU, AFM & Parts FS Fri, 08 April 2005 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya guys,

sory for the late reply, i totally forgot i had stuff for sale on here and didnt check in a while!!

OK, the turbo - i realy dont have much info on it at all besides what the previous owner told me. now that its off the car it basically doesnt look much different to stock, however im not turbo expert, and i had the workshop where the car is at look at it and they said its definately in good cond -shaft is very tight etc. Also the turbo boosted and ran great when it was in the car so no troubles there.

I can have the turbo center pulled down to have a look and ensure there was no damage from when the bottom end bearing had its issue.

I really dont know what damage to expect from the bottom end, i guess its possible the block could be useless, but id assume some parts at least would be useable.

After probably $750 for the lot including the turbo, ecu etc.. Though i may have to give the afm to someone..

otherwise make an offer. I guess for the turbo, its a bit of 'luck of the draw' i dont want to rip anyone, but anyone is welcome to make an offer. I sold my last STOCK ct26 for $450 so i think something innthe $600-$750 region is fair.

Please email me- melbccr@iprimus.com.au with offers as i need to sort it out asap.

the parts are in BRISBANE at the moment, as am i, but im willing to ship if people make offers.

Thanks, and again sorry for the late reply.

davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: 3SGTE - Hiflowed Turbo, Engine, ECU, AFM & Parts FS Fri, 08 April 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wouldn't happen to have an aftermarket dump pipe would you?
cycleofabuse
Regular

June 2004
Re: 3SGTE - Hiflowed Turbo, Engine, ECU, AFM & Parts FS Sat, 09 April 2005 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any chance you have the turbo sensor still?
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: 3SGTE - Hiflowed Turbo, Engine, ECU, AFM & Parts FS Sat, 09 April 2005 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can u get anymore info on the turbo? Which parts were used to high flow it?
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 3SGTE - Hiflowed Turbo, Engine, ECU, AFM & Parts FS Sat, 09 April 2005 18:12 Go to previous message
hi mate i need the AFM pm me some details
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ae86 Aus T50 + clutch
Next Topic:HKS twin plate clutch/flywheel set for 1j/2j SOLD SOLD SOL:D
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 22:59:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054981708526611 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.