Toymods » General Car Talk » The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 18 March 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hhmm the ute is Lambolica's I believe..
  Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 18 March 2005 16:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
his car made me bar up.
mch better in person than photos
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 21 March 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes Ute is Mine (however not for much longer. I'm upgrading to a pre 90's Toyota Razz )

$10 says I was in the right lane just behind the Soarer as well. i was looking at it wondering if it was from here.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 21 March 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spotted BAG11N yesterday and also last sat nite was doing a u-turn out the front of my place hahahha

also spotted draza at BP thornleigh.... because he works there it makes it kinda easy spotting, just look for the horn 162 hahahhaha
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 21 March 2005 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spotted a cressida at liverpool maccas on friday night...oh wait it was mine Rolling Eyes
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 21 March 2005 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also spotted 2 more toymodders cars tonight whilst i was working,

drove past Rob's 162 parked in pymble, although i'm spewing i didn't check out the GT4 bumper Laughing
and also drove past GZE24V.... man that car is hot, dunno who was driving it, i was driving down kissing point rd in turramurra and it was waiting for a break in the traffic to turn on. my jaw was almost on the road hahahha i think whoever was driving noticed the huge stare i gave it as i drove past in the rolla
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 21 March 2005 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Tue, 22 March 2005 00:33

also spotted 2 more toymodders cars tonight whilst i was working,

drove past Rob's 162 parked in pymble, although i'm spewing i didn't check out the GT4 bumper Laughing
and also drove past GZE24V.... man that car is hot, dunno who was driving it, i was driving down kissing point rd in turramurra and it was waiting for a break in the traffic to turn on. my jaw was almost on the road hahahha i think whoever was driving noticed the huge stare i gave it as i drove past in the rolla

pull ya pants up finney Laughing
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Tue, 22 March 2005 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
black jza70.. 1BPH-XXX on harborne st this morning.. noisy yet beautiful purr.. i think its a suprawa member..
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Tue, 22 March 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm tipping i'll spot a few rides on sunday Razz
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Tue, 22 March 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ha ha, finney. that was me in robs car, my clutch will b ready for terror tonyt !!!. ma ha ha.
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 23 March 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brisbane, the road between fairfield road, and indooroopilly, there's a guy in a black ta22 i think, it's got primer patches on the right hand front and rear guards, anyway... he saw this fully sick (read: stock) green RA28, looks much like mine Wink anyhow... wanna know who's got the black car
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 23 March 2005 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw a red ST185 witha connon muffler down by Riverside Drive. Also saw an old green corolla (year?) with a fairly loud exhaust going along Orrong Rd this avo.
hickoz_bro
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 23 March 2005 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there's a girl who drives an ra28, i believe she lives around jimboomba, i spoke to her mum once, she works at the 'boomba BP... i've seen the car twice now, once in day time, once tonight, it's dark blue, with a red boot lid... wouldn't mind finding out who the mystery lass is... i haven't spoken to her mum again either, i apparantly she's got two of them... ra28's... not mums

[Updated on: Wed, 23 March 2005 14:28]

ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 23 March 2005 21:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Old Northern Rd in Syd.. Spotted a gold Sprinter.. with what appeared to be a Trueno front... The plates were something like WEI:xxx .. Near Baulko.. i was at 7/11.. Nice Car who-ever's it is!! Smile
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 24 March 2005 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
two tone (white n dark grey) AW11 at east perth BP last night about ten pm. from a distance looked like black Volk GTP rims (16"s..) plenty of ricer stickers on it.. anyone here?
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 24 March 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
White MR2 (AW11) at Murdoch Uni...
Also a red TA22 (may have been an RA23?? only got a glimps of it), going along Leach Highway, heading away from Welshpool (i was going towards welshpool so it was going in the opposite direction).
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 24 March 2005 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i spotted the kermit green twinky owned by tarkers on here today

he might have seen me off the side of the highway with a mate and his (broken) car Laughing
43sgte
Regular

May 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 25 March 2005 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 08:42

I spotted a red sprinter yesterday just west of broadway, plates AE-8686, Hey Ko_Ko! Smile

Quote:

Lolz that aint me though mine is AE0860. I think it is another asian dude has a similar car from me from far away but up close it is rust heaven

its a black ae86.. with redline rear lights..

that guy drives his car hard
had a little run with him not long ago

Quote:

followed by a soarer with plates 1UZ FE. is that soarer anyone from here

that bloke works around castle hill area.. looks to be 40+

note: anyone seen that brown ae86. full stocker, bearing plates PRO81N. girl drives it.. 5 speed graphic on the side.. awesome!
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 25 March 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i keep seein this blue AE86 round northshore/hills area number plate i think from memory is MYT-16V, looks very nice n clean. i saw des's purple 86 outside my house when he came to borrow my car hahaahaha i sitll havent seen juzzo's car yet even tho he claims he see's me wandering around all the time Rolling Eyes
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 25 March 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i've also seen that blue sprinter around, looks to be very tidy
investo
Regular

October 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 25 March 2005 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
domasik wrote on Fri, 25 March 2005 13:43

i keep seein this blue AE86 round northshore/hills area number plate i think from memory is MYT-16V, looks very nice n clean. i saw des's purple 86 outside my house when he came to borrow my car hahaahaha i sitll havent seen juzzo's car yet even tho he claims he see's me wandering around all the time Rolling Eyes

decent sized intercooler on it as well (myt16v)
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 28 March 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
orange AE86 Levin on walcott st this morning

huge 18" chromies on it.. Confused
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 01 April 2005 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
White Hiace Van sitting on the Freeway Exit at Glendalough

Upside Down.

Burnt Out

Kind of looks lonely.. Sad
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 01 April 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=43sgte wrote on Fri, 25 March 2005 11:57]
Quote:

You're just being ageist now.
Nuttin wrong with being 40+ Cool
81LOWLUX
Regular

March 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 01 April 2005 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw a crumpledore with a jetpilot sticker. anyone else seen it?
Laughing Laughing Laughing

my mate saw a ae102 in his ae102 and raced him on the northside bout 2 weeks ago his is white, low, 16"wheels, spoiler, loud, and plate is 69dav did any of you race him?

[Updated on: Fri, 01 April 2005 05:45]

81LOWLUX
Regular

March 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 02 April 2005 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone own a white 86 seca in bray park with 15 or 16inch wheels now totaled (wheels) and then dumped outside my house after you crashed it on thursday night? Shocked
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 02 April 2005 16:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw a real nice looking corolla numberplate RO-11-AA

looked real nice, was driving back down the pacific highway probably around turramurra or something... probably wondering why i drove up beside him and stayed there to get a bit of a look at his car, hehe

looked good!
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 02 April 2005 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw BNS70Y on pacific highway at chatswood today... very clean.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sun, 03 April 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaha i was wondering if that soarer was wanting to have a run or whether he was just pulling along side to have a look Razz
Brendon
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sun, 03 April 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah that RO11AA guy is from here and around Turra a bit, i know i have seen him several times.

Yesterday on my way to Wakefield not sure where about we were, down towards Campbelltown, there was a white celica with 2 guys filming me in my soarer. I think about 5 min max after that, cops came straight after me, not sure why didn't do anything illegal.... the HWP did a big old U Turn just for me....
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sun, 03 April 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw a pimpin crown.....out the front of witzl's house.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sun, 03 April 2005 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Sun, 03 April 2005 13:40

hahahaha i was wondering if that soarer was wanting to have a run or whether he was just pulling along side to have a look Razz

top notch lookin car mate Smile
SHEwiththe18RG
Regular

November 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sun, 03 April 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw a blue RA28 with 2 white racing stripes straight down the middle, along bungarribee rd blacktown on friday 1st april at around 8-9pm. i was behind it in a one headlighted VL with a smashed up bumper from hitting a dog! i'd just like to say to the owner--nice ride mate. big fan! i have an RA28 of my own. it was nice to see another out in my part of town. who owns this beast and what's under the bonnet???? keen to know, Tiffany.
Megz
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sun, 03 April 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw a bright orange ta22/23 in Cronulla on Firday night.
Also there are a few aw11's around the shire. A gun metal grey, blue one and a white one.
Michael
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sun, 03 April 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Brendon wrote on Sun, 03 April 2005 14:12

Yeah that RO11AA guy is from here and around Turra a bit, i know i have seen him several times.

yeah i see you around a bit aswell, the new wheels look pretty schmick on the soarer Cool
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sun, 03 April 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Saw a red Corolla number plate TOY 16B in Penrith on Saturday with a TRD sticker on the back and a Toyota logo hanging from the rearview mirror Laughing
81LOWLUX
Regular

March 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sun, 03 April 2005 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw a orange Mustang back celica yesterday (sun 3rd) with a black stripe down the middle of it, 15or16" steel wheels, 2 silver doors, roll cage and what sounded to be a 6cyl turbo under the bonnet was driving through bald hills flats, anyones here?
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 07 April 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
must be my lucky day Hachi spotting -

saw a white trueno parked on beaufort st with the plates 'TRUENO'. Nice rims, plenty of dish. Yum.

also saw a electric blue levin with the plates 'AE*086' as
well. nice purr to it. East Perth about 5:30ish..
43sgte
Regular

May 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 09 April 2005 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
'aqua' type colour ke rolla
on p's with toymods sticker.. epping

and white sprinter- lev086. epping area
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 09 April 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in meblourne not up north (wish i was though)

every week when i finish work i sit out side for abit and most weeks a see a blue 86 with some old style rims on it lowered *its hot - moded* im not sure if he's on this forum but he allways has a car full of asian blokes...

my work is in glen waverley - kingsway drive glen wav.

time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 09 April 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seen a sprinter munch a s15 on the hume hway, between villawood and lansvale.

hats off to the sprinter
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 22 April 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img179.exs.cx/img179/3392/dsc013837ds.jpg
.i tihnk this is the very car i see cruising around....
if its not its the same one..
nice car -i reckon it sounds nice
Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 23 April 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Friday arvo I split past a blue Rav4 with a toymods sticker on Silviawater Rd.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 23 April 2005 20:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spotted two tone grey white aw11 mr2 driving northbound on the eastern distributer yesterday
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sun, 24 April 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
h3ff44 wrote on Sat, 09 April 2005 11:03

every week when i finish work i sit out side for abit and most weeks a see a blue 86 with some old style rims on it lowered *its hot - moded* im not sure if he's on this forum but he allways has a car full of asian blokes...

duhhh Razz thats not a common sight
ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 25 April 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
43sgte wrote on Fri, 25 March 2005 11:57

UUP-46X wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 08:42

I spotted a red sprinter yesterday just west of broadway, plates AE-8686, Hey Ko_Ko! Smile

Quote:

Lolz that aint me though mine is AE0860. I think it is another asian dude has a similar car from me from far away but up close it is rust heaven

its a black ae86.. with redline rear lights..

that guy drives his car hard
had a little run with him not long ago

Quote:

followed by a soarer with plates 1UZ FE. is that soarer anyone from here

note: anyone seen that brown ae86. full stocker, bearing plates PRO81N. girl drives it.. 5 speed graphic on the side.. awesome!

Yeah Ive seen that sprinter Before... Very Very tidy!
ndgcpr
Forums Junkie

April 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 25 April 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey 81lowlux still yet to see you. if you ever see the yellow soarer don't forget to give me a wave. I must be just down the road from you. My avtar was taken in Pine Rivers Park.
81LOWLUX
Regular

March 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 25 April 2005 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ndgcpr

i spotted you yesterday going through the warner roundabout aprox 12:00. i was in my mates red falcon ute looking at the white 4wd on the side of the road 4 sale.

[Updated on: Mon, 25 April 2005 22:29]

Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Tue, 26 April 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I spotted alchemist's JZA80 and a certain MR2 with an intercooler the size of my car Laughing

mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 28 April 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spotted a sprinter at local BP filling up this arvo
was white with various black parts like bonnet and back bumper and deep dish
has ae86 plates
just kept staring couldnt believe such an old car can be so clean and shiny
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 28 April 2005 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This one? http://www.australianinfront.com.au/users/justin/a e86/touge/01.jpg
h3ff44
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 28 April 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Sun, 24 April 2005 11:16

h3ff44 wrote on Sat, 09 April 2005 11:03

duhhh Razz thats not a common sight

yeh ill say but the car is way cool n the axn dude allways has his fag just sitting on his lip while driving

mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 29 April 2005 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Thu, 28 April 2005 20:19

This one? http://www.australianinfront.com.au/users/justin/a e86/touge/01.jpg

yeah thats the one
damn shiny
Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 29 April 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drove past and nodded to a bloke in a yellowy/goldy/orangey (not all these colours but that's how I'd describe it) coloured early Corona this arvo at Wakely.
Anyone?

Cheers, Greg.
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 29 April 2005 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SAW THE SHINIEST DAMN SOARER IN UMINA

Which is odd, because I thought I was the only one Smile Smile Smile

Umina Beach, Central coast, near gosford

WHO ARE YOU?! Laughing
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 30 April 2005 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just got blown away by an aw11 on the pacific hwy near the f3. was white with stock wheels and DEFINATELY turbo hahahhaha Laughing

just wondering if the owner is on here? very nice car mate would really like to have a closer look at the engine if i had the chance Very Happy
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 02 May 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Did a flyby on a white corolla with TRD badging and a toymods sticker sunday night on the kingsway in the shire. Laughing
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 02 May 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 19:01

Did a flyby on a white corolla with TRD badging and a toymods sticker sunday night on the kingsway in the shire. Laughing

It could be MRPLOW, was it a ae82 with a wide kit?.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 02 May 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 19:22

BlackSupra wrote on Mon, 02 May 2005 19:01

It could be MRPLOW, was it a ae82 with a wide kit?.

white ae82 yes, don't know about wide body kit.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 02 May 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
And here was me thinking you were driving all sensible now Glen Laughing
Pages (6): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:fuel consumption for MZ20??
Next Topic:Who can comply 15yr + imports?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 05:58:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0089080333709717 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.