Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Night Cruise to Palm beach Fri, 29 November 2002 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it is like puddle extradionarre down in mona vale

i had to take my pod off and go back to the std air box because the pod filled with water and the car would not go (the pod is behind my bumperbar........ I am leaving now and getting gti16v on my way see youall soon
  Send a private message to this user    
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Night Cruise to Palm beach Fri, 29 November 2002 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm reckoning Forestway by bout 9:00pm sir!
P.S I have no qualification to say so.
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Night Cruise to Palm beach Fri, 29 November 2002 16:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can we just not talk about it? Mad
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Night Cruise to Palm beach Fri, 29 November 2002 16:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow what a night for shocks or shockers

I on my way home thought of a few awards for some ppl

"Burnout king" goes to the AE92 of rollaboy, you could not help yourself could ya, Mandi and I counted at least 5

"I did not see that one coming/No luck at all" award goes to bigworm with the 1.5 inch screw in his tyre and other un-nameable events that were to happen

"Mr Plow" award goes to Brad (aka Mr Plow) and AJ (aka wow16v) both with rollas and both with snow scoops on the front

"Slow poke" award goes to Haley in the AE92 he is a newbie to driving and he is still a good citizen, he keeps to the speed limits......as we all do......sorta

"Blunder" award goes to me when i tried to park Haleys car and stalled it...... I swear that his clutch was worn out and my feet had water on em and i slipped off, yer i slipped hehe

"Show stopper" award goes to the randomly passing Cosworth RS that all toymodders ran to when the engine was opened for all to see

Well it was a great night, some of us had no luck at all and others had a great time. Lookin forward to the next one

By the way who was videoing it and can i get a copy of it off ya???

Cheers
Leigh
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Night Cruise to Palm beach Fri, 29 November 2002 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome... I got a title... Hehehe...

What time did your brother end up coming Joel??? Did you damage the rim when you drove to the Mobil??? It looked like it was scraping the road when you drove past us...

A friend of mine had the video camera last night... I will be getting a copy and if you want one, you can copy it from my tape...

[Updated on: Fri, 29 November 2002 21:36]

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Night Cruise to Palm beach Fri, 29 November 2002 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do i want to ask bigworm?
im kinda scared to i must say
i hope all is well still
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Night Cruise to Palm beach Sat, 30 November 2002 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apart from poor Joels luck, it was a good night! It was good to finally see a decent turn out!

Whens the next? Hopefully next time I don't have to leave so early, had to work today! Mad
WOW16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: Night Cruise to Palm beach Sat, 30 November 2002 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree it was a great turnout for what i thought wasn't going to happen at all.It just shows the dedication of the toymods crew.Sorry but i had to leave at about 12:00am i was working today and had a nice 2hr drive home as well.

Leigh-Finally i've won something,after all the money i've put into it,it's about time Ha Ha.When you get a copy of the vid,send one out to hill billy land (aka Richmond) will ya.
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Night Cruise to Palm beach Sat, 30 November 2002 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben would love to copy it, was so funny

AJ yer i thought u deserved a lil recognition as you have put in heapsa work

bigworm, Dare I ask how are you??

everyone else: When is the next one, huge turnout, and i want to do it all again SOON

L
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Night Cruise to Palm beach Sat, 30 November 2002 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow I just realised that i have a status near my name, pretty soon i will catch upto you ben...... um real soon hehe.
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Night Cruise to Palm beach Sat, 30 November 2002 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah, what can you do but laugh! Laughing Crying or Very Sad

After my brother finally showed up with my lock nut key, we continued on with the cruise, up along Pittwater rd past McCarrs ck reserve, which was alot of fun (not) with one nice fat & smallish diametre rear wheel and one thin & really big diametre rear wheel.
After a quick regroup, we continued on, down Forest way, & onto Warringah rd, where I got done by a stinkin' speed camera....
We ended up getting to the space station at about 2am, where we topped up with food drink & petrol, & set off in our seperate directions.

I'd like to thank everyone that came, the roads were pretty much all dry & nice & clean, so it was fun until the puncture.
A big thanks goes to those that hung around 'till 1am when I finally became mobile again.

At least the next one can't be much worse! Smile
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Night Cruise to Palm beach Sat, 30 November 2002 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya i got an award hehe
yeah sorry to here about your misfortues joel another 1 bites the flat tyre dust.
yeah man know how it feels to miss out on a good cruz .(3 flats on andys supra)
i wish i could have stayed longer but yeah loved to c your rolla in action leigh.
anyways im off to gold coast. cheerio
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Night Cruise to Palm beach Sat, 30 November 2002 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya i got an award hehe
yeah sorry to here about your misfortues joel another 1 bites the flat tyre dust.
yeah man know how it feels to miss out on a good cruz .(3 flats on andys supra)
i wish i could have stayed longer but yeah loved to c your rolla in action leigh.
anyways im off to gold coast. cheerio
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Night Cruise to Palm beach Sat, 30 November 2002 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah was a great night. Ben i'm glad i'm not paying for your tyres. Joel after your tyre was changed and we all started heading off i couldnt hang round much more had to do some work on the car in the morning and then help out in preparations for my sister's engagement, which i just got home from now. and MAN AM I PISSED. Lots of scotch for me... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Night Cruise to Palm beach Sun, 01 December 2002 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nobody found a phone on the cruise did they??
I think I dropped it at the mobil...

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Night Cruise to Palm beach Sun, 01 December 2002 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's a bummer man... I didn't find a phone at all...
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Night Cruise to Palm beach Sun, 01 December 2002 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah soz mate, i did not see one, did u try calling em to find out??
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Night Cruise to Palm beach Mon, 02 December 2002 06:28 Go to previous message
yeah just rang out... it was a work phone anyway, I cancelled it once we got to palm beach, I think i left it at the mobil.. so about 30minutes after i lost it
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Xmas is coming !
Next Topic:Another cruise to Palm Beach (30th Nov)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 10:34:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062351226806641 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.