Toymods » Cruises and Events » Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS]

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Mon, 21 March 2005 03:27 Go to next message
ok lads and lasses,

Time has come again to cl[r]eanse our hands and bl[r]ess the bichamen with our splurges of rubber fulfulling the art of effortless motion in diagonal manner

(For related leisurely reading, visit: www.engrish.com) Laughing

ie. DoooRIFT!!!!!

so who is performing the deed, or going to be guilty by assosciation?! Twisted Evil Confused

i'm rounding up a few people to come watch cuz it's a THURSDAY this week, and a holiday the next day! w00t!

Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Mon, 21 March 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wanna drift
but i am fearful for my poor car...
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Mon, 21 March 2005 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we all are Garth, we all are!!

if you get out there this week, you will have maximum hachi support crew complete with camera angles and still shots Surprised

u working that night?
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Mon, 21 March 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I shall be there with my digi cam, with new batteries in it this time lol. I'll see if I can borrow my mates video camera to get some footage from the hill too. Hopefully theres more than 10 cars there this time haha. Rolling Eyes
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Mon, 21 March 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goddamn it! I've got Thursday off work this week but just made plans to take my Girlfriend to the Easter Show..

I will be back there with camera in tow another time I guess..
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Mon, 21 March 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i havent got to work

is there places left?
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Mon, 21 March 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll have 40 bux for dose stickers garth

craig Wink
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Mon, 21 March 2005 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Mon, 21 March 2005 18:00

i havent got to work

is there places left?

4646 1004

call the shazza
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Tue, 22 March 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sik

IM IN NUKKAAAASSS!

craig: ill try to remember them mate Wink lol

[Updated on: Tue, 22 March 2005 02:02]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Tue, 22 March 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh noiiiiiiice work garthy

REPRSENT!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Tue, 22 March 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damnit can't make it cos I have uni
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Tue, 22 March 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ARGH!

My grandparents are coming over from NZ for my dad 50th & we're having a family dinner on thursday nite! Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Mad
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Tue, 22 March 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bring the family!

Surprised
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Tue, 22 March 2005 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I was thinking i mite bring the G'daddy & my dad but i'm not sure if i can work that as the rest of the fam(ie:mum) would get the shits... Guna see what i can work out... Confused
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Tue, 22 March 2005 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no THAT would be funny!
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Tue, 22 March 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Tue, 22 March 2005 15:41

no THAT would be funny!

What exactly? Me getting in shit of my mum or the old guys at the track??

ps. how are the bars going? not nagging just asking... Laughing Smile
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Tue, 22 March 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just your old man and your pop at the track Laughing

bars are being prepped as we speak - in the rain Laughing they're getting the sand down and wax/grease treatment tonight, then have to prep it for spraying. should look smhick Cool

just remember the weather forecast is rain all week Confused

could it be the first Driftland with rain? Surprised
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Tue, 22 March 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
take your new car des
i hear it is magnafacent Laughing
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Tue, 22 March 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there as always guys..might bring the digi for some shots of the hachi crew Very Happy Very Happy
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Tue, 22 March 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hope its a better turn out than last one

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Tue, 22 March 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Tue, 22 March 2005 17:58

take your new car des
i hear it is magnafacent Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
screech
Regular

February 2005
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Tue, 22 March 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in on track, called up today and there was a space (possibly more) but i took one. i just hope the weather gets better.

this is my chance to test out the new VCR and vid cam i just put in.

Since last fortnight im hooked on the track, its worse than a drug.
screech
Regular

February 2005
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Tue, 22 March 2005 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
by the way dez, i heard you acquired another form of transport, but i didnt catch what it was.

what you cruisin in now for the meantime while DRFTME is off the road?
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Tue, 22 March 2005 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
des' new car, as paul said
IS MAGNAFICENT!
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Tue, 22 March 2005 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Tue, 22 March 2005 16:47

bars are being prepped as we speak - in the rain Laughing they're getting the sand down and wax/grease treatment tonight, then have to prep it for spraying. should look smhick Cool

just remember the weather forecast is rain all week Confused

No problem mate! wasn't nagging you to hurry up or anything, just my curiosity getting the better of me... Smile

ps doubt i'll be there thursday nite... Mad
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Wed, 23 March 2005 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just called the Shazza on at Oran:

me: 'Hi, just a question, what happens if it rains tomorrow night?'

Shazza: 'Then ya drift like mad in teh rain'

Laughing

so it looks like a wet one predicted from the forecast, i should just go out there with an open wheeler Twisted Evil
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Wed, 23 March 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol ummmmm no....

screech says HELLL NO!

enter the fagna des!!
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Wed, 23 March 2005 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like the forecast fucked up as usual, its nice and sunny today haha. hopefully it stays like that all day and night. does anyone know how many cars are entered for tonight? Smile
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Wed, 23 March 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John's 4ac powah will be there, praticing for Drift Nats Wink
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Wed, 23 March 2005 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the weatherman has got it all wrong again

i'm lookin out of my building toward Oran with sunny blue skys and no clouds around

should be fun Cool
syco
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Thu, 24 March 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I really need to get another drift car. Someone buy my turbo sss so I can get out there and have some fun.

I might try and get out there to watch

[Updated on: Thu, 24 March 2005 01:57]

Chump
Regular

April 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Thu, 24 March 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be out there hopefully my wheel doesn't fall off this timee.... Laughing
AHR01Z
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Thu, 24 March 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im Keen 2 come out and watch this time and then mayber next time I will get on the track with a rear wheel!!! My rolla Seca would just scrub the crap outa the 17's on them n its front wheel so yeh not keen today but wana come out n watch! wot time does it start?
PyRoMaNiAc
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Thu, 24 March 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was a hell fun night...
thx for having a little chat to us n00bs mr screech and mr ae86drift

definatly make it out there again to watch you guys!

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Thu, 24 March 2005 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh hello pyro
i assume you were one of the young fellas at the end?

what a great night. i flew the team ibisD flag solo but me and haruko did great! she powered on like the little trooper ae86 she is, handing out drift after apexing drift for me to enjoy Wink

pretty happy with my efforts. its finally starting to feel natural going sidewys at 100kph..lol
screech
Regular

February 2005
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Thu, 24 March 2005 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was a pleasure drifting with a JDM trueno, yes G you did real good at bring the anime to life for me, loved every second of it.

gotta hand it out the the other 86's doin a great job also, making our car cult look oh so good.

meeting different toymods ppl was cool too,

all in all a real gem of a nite

(except for the defect i got when i was 3 mins away from home. see members rides, steves AE 86 for more info about this incident)
screech
Regular

February 2005
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Thu, 24 March 2005 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah i forgot, im looking to make a new avatar, does anyone have photos or footage of me 'doin the deed' as dez so delicatly put it?

im sure some of the other guys would like to see pics so i thought i might ask if there are any? Smile
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Thu, 24 March 2005 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi screech - Thought I recognised your car from these forums! I was out there with my camera and got a few semi-decent shots.. Turned up later in the night than usual so sunlight was fleeting, but I still got a couple that look like they turned out ok - Just a bit grainy with the lack of light.

I'll post them online and let you guys know the link when done. Will probably be after the weekend though as I'll be away down the coast for another Toymods easter Smile Now I gotta go pack!! Laughing
PyRoMaNiAc
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Thu, 24 March 2005 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im the guy who couldnt believe that ur cars werent forced.
and then nearly fell over when u informed me of the price of one of those things.
that damn cartoon Confused

Sad That sucks mr screech.
benjag
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Fri, 25 March 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That would be goo lucid, Does anyone else have any pics? or inform me of how much bodyroll the blakc s13 had? Confused
Was a very good night. whos going to the next one?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Fri, 25 March 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
benjag wrote on Fri, 25 March 2005 11:47

That would be goo lucid, Does anyone else have any pics? or inform me of how much bodyroll the blakc s13 had? Confused
Was a very good night. whos going to the next one?

lol which black s13 Rolling Eyes
theres SOOOO many of thems
benjag
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Fri, 25 March 2005 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was there? i couldn't whatch much i thought that there were only two maybe three s13 silvias last night, a black one and a cream one? i wanted to watch but the scrutenieer said it was pissing out fuel, so i was trying to find that between runs.
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Fri, 25 March 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 25 March 2005 01:35

ahh hello pyro
i assume you were one of the young fellas at the end?

what a great night. i flew the team ibisD flag solo but me and haruko did great! she powered on like the little trooper ae86 she is, handing out drift after apexing drift for me to enjoy Wink

pretty happy with my efforts. its finally starting to feel natural going sidewys at 100kph..lol

I was very impressed garth..you had improved so much from last time i saw u..You where doing a good job for the hachi crew Very Happy
screech
Regular

February 2005
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Fri, 25 March 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i watched the footage i recorded from my on board cam, its nothing to boast about, while driving content was good the picture quality and audio leave a lot to be desired.

ill hire a photographer next time.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Sat, 26 March 2005 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone have pics?
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Tue, 29 March 2005 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we need pics ppl

there were flashes goin off all night.
does any one have any Photos?
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Tue, 29 March 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive got a few short videos of Screech and the other Sprinters, hardly worth hosting though, my digi cam was having trouble adjusting to the big floodlights for some reason, so I went and put it back in the car after it got dark lol. ill try to get better close-up pics next friday night. Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Tue, 29 March 2005 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn...

i need proof of my apparent sideways slaughter!
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Thu, 31 March 2005 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 00:26

damn...

i need proof of my apparent sideways slaughter!

Here ya' go Garth!
http://www.luc1d.net/images/drift/garth.jpg

Screech I take it?
http://www.luc1d.net/images/drift/purple1.jpg
http://www.luc1d.net/images/drift/purple2.jpg
http://www.luc1d.net/images/drift/purple3.jpg
http://www.luc1d.net/images/drift/purple4.jpg

Don't know who these other two are. Sorry guys if you're on here..
http://www.luc1d.net/images/drift/blue1.jpg
http://www.luc1d.net/images/drift/blue2.jpg
http://www.luc1d.net/images/drift/blue3.jpg

http://www.luc1d.net/images/drift/white1.jpg
http://www.luc1d.net/images/drift/white2.jpg

Enjoy.. There's a fair few more that I might put up when I get a chance, but like I said the light was pretty poor by the time I got out there..
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Thu, 31 March 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lucid wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 20:36

http://www.luc1d.net/images/drift/blue3.jpg

Thats my boyfriend John! Very Happy Cool

He's gonna love that pic!
screech
Regular

February 2005
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Thu, 31 March 2005 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SWEEET!

mad pics, thanks Lucid. they were worth waitin for.

cant wait to see the other pics you got too keep 'em comin.

thanks again!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Thu, 31 March 2005 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
absolute champion Lucid, your work is excellent

im still in disbelief at John's 4AC carnage week in week out...makes me wanna buy a 4AC for the hell of it, and do it like he does Laughing Razz
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Thu, 31 March 2005 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, I cant wait for Drift Nats (2 weeks to go Shocked) to see the look on peoples faces when I say yeah thats a 4ac out there tearing it up Laughing

[Updated on: Fri, 01 April 2005 00:59]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Fri, 01 April 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as usual pauly, can you send the unedited larger ones to ae86drift@gmail.com ?

thankee mate.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Sun, 03 April 2005 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Indi wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 21:30

Thats my boyfriend John! Very Happy Cool

He's gonna love that pic!

Hehhe.. Funnily enough I think my girlfriend took that one playing with my camera while I was on the phone!

Thanks guys, don't have heaps of time at the moment so all the other shots are going to have to wait for a bit.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Thu, 07 April 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So whens the next one??
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Thu, 07 April 2005 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Friday 15th April

fingers crossed for an Ibis return of me and Jezza Cool
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Thu, 07 April 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds so fun Sad I guess I will have to organise a road trip to sydney later in the year Smile
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Fri, 08 April 2005 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doesn't that mean that theres been a gap of two weeks???

I had the presumption that it was every fortnight...
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Twilight Drift DRIFTLAND 24th [THURS] Fri, 08 April 2005 07:32 Go to previous message
Hey Keal

It is a 3 week gap between the 24 and this upcoming one next friday 15th. it all goes back to normal as to before fortnightly.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:[NSW] Boost Bitz Dyno Day, Sat 9th April
Next Topic:WSID, 30th march!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 08:34:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0084609985351562 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.