Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
MA61 Convertion Thu, 24 March 2005 13:43 Go to next message
I am really confused about wat to do.. i don't have heaps of money but a little!!! i have an MA61 with a 5ME need i say more.. i want to swap it.. either with a 1GGTE or a 7MGTE... i am more whilling to go for the 1GGTE in terms of fuel ecomony and price of the engine... but on the other side of hte coin there is the 7MGTE which has more power but costs me and uses more fuel!

wa steps need to be taken to fit a 1GGTE to an MA61 compared to a 7MGTE.. i hear that the 1GGTE is more work, where as the 7MGTE is a straigth fit.. is this true ?? someone please guide me!
  Send a private message to this user    
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: MA61 Convertion Thu, 24 March 2005 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Celica XX's come with 1g's fitted, i'm sure if you got a set of those mounts she'd slot right in.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 Convertion Thu, 24 March 2005 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat about as for standard 'M' series mounts will she go in with them or will some moding be required ??
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 Convertion Thu, 24 March 2005 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have also heard that many MA70(maybe MZ20) parts will fit onto the MA61 hence the M series. would this b the same for the GA70 or they just completely different... my biggest concern is cash... i have found that most 1GGTE are 3 time cheaper than a 7MGTE
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Fri, 25 March 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Fri, 25 March 2005 09:47

i have also heard that many MA70(maybe MZ20) parts will fit onto the MA61 hence the M series. would this b the same for the GA70 or they just completely different... my biggest concern is cash... i have found that most 1GGTE are 3 time cheaper than a 7MGTE

what parts are you talking about, about the only thing that will fit 'onto' an ma61 is the ma70's engine onto the ma61's mounts
sprinter_86
Regular

July 2003
Re: MA61 Convertion Fri, 25 March 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont think there would be to much of a difference in the final price no matter wat u do probly have to go on wat u would rather the small twin turboed 1ggte or the single turboed 7m power.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 Convertion Fri, 25 March 2005 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Use's more fuel? I doubt it. Lets just put it into perspective. Grandma driving in the 5me would yield me about the same number of kilometers as very spirited and abusive driving in the 7mgte. I don't think petrol is your problem here. The 7m definitely has a bigger kick than my mates pretty stock 1gg. Then again its your choice.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 Convertion Fri, 25 March 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm i see perhaps the 7M is the weapon of choice then but the price of a 7M is alot higher than a 1G
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Fri, 25 March 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
edit: removed because I realised I'm probably wasting my breath

[Updated on: Fri, 25 March 2005 10:03]

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 Convertion Fri, 25 March 2005 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
na i am interested in wat people have to say... the reason y i was opting more for the 1GGTE is because i have found more that are cheaper, plus the fuel eco would b better, but i spose for wat i save in the price of the engine i will end up spenging on putting it in anyway!! so either way i spose it will cost the same! and bang for buck the 7M will b better..
out of the 1GGTE and the 7MGTE wat is the differenec in fuel consumption for city and highway would there b much at all ?
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: MA61 Convertion Sat, 26 March 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey have moved your thread to the tech and conversions section of the forum. Due to the topic I thought you'd get more responses regarding it here.
Cheers
Craig
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 Convertion Sat, 26 March 2005 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you AT ALL care about fuel consumption, go buy a pulsar.
boudan
Regular

June 2003
Re: MA61 Convertion Sat, 26 March 2005 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Agreed, using a turbo engine to achieve better fuel economy is not a smart move, it certainly could be done- but you dont have the budget to match.

I'd suggest putting that little money into rebuilding your / a spare 5me

-or-

Save your pennies - sit down and think about ur savings using the 1ggte and compare that to the cost of custom mods needed.. If you dont know what they are - then touching your money should be the last thing on your list to do..

The 7mgte might work out cheaper - but its still a 15+ year old engine, consider all weak points of the 7me and budget accordingly.. add all the extras and the little extras...

I wouldnt attempt any conversion without 5grand min. or a spare fuel economic car...

which brings us back to the 1st issue... Smile ...
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Sat, 26 March 2005 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on the fuel economy issue.. ive worked out my 1jz does about 8.6l/100km and ive tested it a few times, that includes both highway and city driving.
im not exactly sure how it manages this but it doesent run overly rich and the car its in is about 400kg lighter than the car it came out of.
It does use less petrol than my old 1g geu auto

just thought id drop that note
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 Convertion Sat, 26 March 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit that sounds pretty good those 1JZ must b quite good!!! in all respects..
i want to stick with the MA61 and fuel consumption will b an issue for anycar... plus my GF has a pulsar!!! i know i am gunna b using hte juice a bit aswell. but a 7M or 1G will beat a 5ME in fuel consu,ption anyway the only issue is working out which would b cheaper, 7m or 1g and from the looks of things 7M would b cheaper because of less work involved! not only is money an issue but so is time!!
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: MA61 Convertion Sat, 26 March 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude if your that concerned about the money, get another hobby, seriously
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Sat, 26 March 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jesseT18 wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 20:37

dude if your that concerned about the money, get another hobby, seriously

Exclamation
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 Convertion Sat, 26 March 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I tend to agree. Engine conversions are by nature very expensive. If money is tight, you'd be silly to even consider such a thing.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 Convertion Sat, 26 March 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 20:54

I tend to agree. Engine conversions are by nature very expensive. If money is tight, you'd be silly to even consider such a thing.

Very true. Like what they say, budget yourself. Then multiply it by two. Included in that is the time it will take. It cost me damn near twice my budgeted scenario and took twice as long.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 Convertion Sun, 27 March 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so u think $10k sounds right for a 7MGTE ? swap i have budgetted about $5k and after talking to some mates... time is no issue i got a free car!!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Sun, 27 March 2005 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 11:55

so u think $10k sounds right for a 7MGTE ? swap i have budgetted about $5k and after talking to some mates... time is no issue i got a free car!!

10k is a good budget to have.. that means you have the spare free [UWHEN[/U] you run into trouble
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 Convertion Sun, 27 March 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u really think it will cost that much for a 7M swap ?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Sun, 27 March 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah, that's just an arbitary figure we pull out whenever someone asks about an engine conversion - there's no real knowledge in this area.
</sarcasm>

seriously, you will probably get out of it for less than that, but there's nothing worse than budgeting $5k for a conversion and realising at the end of things that you dont have enough money to complete the conversion. once you look at all the things you will want for a conversion (exhaust, front mount, ic piping to name a few) and engineering of course (no idea on tassie costs) the total gets ppretty big pretty quick. the engine is just the start of the costs.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Mon, 28 March 2005 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
like I said with mine, i ended up coming around 8k just in parts
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Mon, 28 March 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Engine+gearbox+F sump 4000
Intercooler 550
IC piping 550
Diff 350
Mounts 250
hp power steering lines 200
Diff 350
Fuel pump 300
clutch 400
Tailshaft 400
Battery 100
Hiperboost controller 300
Radiator reco like 100.. i think

Total= $7850
and thats only what I can think of off the top of my head, theres a decent ammount more than that aswell!
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: MA61 Convertion Mon, 28 March 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 11:57

Engine+gearbox+F sump 4000
Intercooler 550
IC piping 550
Diff 350
Mounts 250
hp power steering lines 200
Diff 350
Fuel pump 300
clutch 400
Tailshaft 400
Battery 100
Hiperboost controller 300
Radiator reco like 100.. i think

Total= $7850
and thats only what I can think of off the top of my head, theres a decent ammount more than that aswell!

are they F series diff's...did u break them...how many HP did they withold??

or

typo??

or

4WD soarer Cool Razz

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 09:37]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Mon, 28 March 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very hungover when i wrote that
minus 1 diff
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 Convertion Mon, 28 March 2005 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$8000 all in all that isn't to bad for a 1JZ convertion... remeber its a 7M so its no going to b as expensive but i don't doubt it will b cheap!!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Mon, 28 March 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
note, that was only what i could think of off the top of my head, theres lots more.. I can guarantee you of that

That didnt include oils.. nor a full decent exhaust system(good 1k there if not a decent bit more)
nor any labour if u dont do it yourself..
or engineering...
buccy
Regular

July 2004
Re: MA61 Convertion Mon, 28 March 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 20:38

$8000 all in all that isn't to bad for a 1JZ convertion... remeber its a 7M so its no going to b as expensive but i don't doubt it will b cheap!!

Last time I checked there was not a hell of a lot of difference between 1JZ Halfcuts and 7M ones, maybe a couple hundred dollars. The cost of the halfcut is one of the smaller cost involved in doing an engine conversion, all the other little things really add up. You said you have a spare car so just take your time and spread the cost out over a few months doesn't hurt so much then.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Mon, 28 March 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes, he's right.. its all the small shit that adds up, the half cut is nothing
mk2garage
Regular

June 2004
Re: MA61 Convertion Mon, 28 March 2005 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i paid 1100 for my 7MGTE, and i used about another 900-1400 on parts just for the engine, Its cost me 9 grand so far , with good parts like 3 litre surge tank , and .044 pump. So it all ads up, wait till i come down to hobart and ill show ya what a Stripped Mk2 7MGTE goes like. By the way budget for things like a worn out parts like brake boosters, starter motors, and check condition of diff and clutch. But its worth it, easily will eat a HSV or Skyline if your that way intended Very Happy

by the way how do i get the Tacho to work? Razz

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 16:33]

Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 Convertion Mon, 28 March 2005 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk2garage wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 02:29

by the way how do i get the Tacho to work? Razz

SixWorks tacho booster. Shoot a PM to Grant.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Mon, 28 March 2005 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
according to grant he's flat-out and has no tacho boosters in stock. he recommended trying MSD (which I haven't yet)
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: MA61 Convertion Mon, 28 March 2005 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get a 7mgte so i don't have to kick ur ass in drag races all the time.

Also Personally i think thr 1ggte is pretty well matched to my car but urs is heavyer .
and having seen celicaboys supra i'd strongly suggest 7mgte for ur car.

remember u don't want a hamster to pull ur wagon u want a horse.
And fuel shouldn't be an issue i'm sure u can get better fuel economy if u drive accordingly
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Mon, 28 March 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
uh oh, dont get JCMF started on the 1g being "underpowered" for a ma61.

Just remember the 1g is not an underpowered engine, and the ma61 is not exactly hulking in the weight department... the only reason everyone recommends 7m is that it bolts straight in. if you had a ga60 (like JCMF) then a 1g would be the sensible option.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: MA61 Convertion Mon, 28 March 2005 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've got a GA63
and i personally think it's the perfect match.

It only just fits and goes like a shower of shit.

I think it would look just small and pissy in the big Ma61 engine bay.

I'd also assume TRD would expect his supra to go like my celica.
Buti recon he would be disapointed to find out his car would go like mine with a boot full of sand.

Do an engine conversion once and do it to the best u can afford.

7mgte will give u the commodore killing power u need and enough for the odd burnout here and there
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i want to beat bright orange LX torana's with v8s in them!!! i will go the 7M then i think everyone has convinced me.. now to start saving!!
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, a 5M-GE would give a standard V8 LX torana a run for it's money. A 7M-GE would be a cheap easy upgrade and would give some added torque as well.

A 1G-GTE is a cheap engine that would give plenty of power for a MA61 but you would need engine mounts, sump mods?, bell housing? on top of what a 7M conversion would normally cost. Figure that the total conversion cost between a 7M-GTE and an 1G-GTE would be the same.

Economy of a sensibly driven 7M-GTE would be comparable to a 5M-E.

Dont forget to budget for exhaust, intercooler and plumbing, wiring, and all the little bits too.

5K would do it cheaply.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't forget to budget at least $500 for stickers
so u can get the most power out of ur car
mk2garage
Regular

June 2004
Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe i did, and now i can flog anything! 7mGTE is a good engine, lotsa torque, spins wheels easily, more of a fun engine
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mk2 i am dying to see your car... remeber u r taking me for a spin!!

Mookies, i already have the NOS and HKS sticker lined up, just after we put Toyota along the wind screen of your car, just to remind u everytime u look at the car.. or did u want that sparkly Hyundai sticker!!

gold28... are u taking into account for the engine or not ? 5K after engien is bought ? or after ?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 07:32

uh oh, dont get JCMF started on the 1g being "underpowered" for a ma61.

Just remember the 1g is not an underpowered engine, and the ma61 is not exactly hulking in the weight department... the only reason everyone recommends 7m is that it bolts straight in. if you had a ga60 (like JCMF) then a 1g would be the sensible option.

Haha, Draven is right, but you don't need my opinion on this Smile A 1G is far from underpowered for a Mk2 Supra. My opinion is, unless you have easy access to a 1G front sump and mounts from a GA61, just get a 7M and be done with it.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I haven't done it, so I could be wrong, but if you don't plan on doing anything special then 5K should cover it.

Gearbox should bolt up and the 7M should almost bolt into the bay. What you need is engine package, say $800-1000 including ecu, afm etc. Exhaust, say $800-$1000 Intercooler and plumbing using seconds from importer say $500. That saves about 2.5K for clutch, fluids, bits-n-bobs, aircon plumbing, power steering and engineering. If you don't expect unnecessary things like a 5 puck carbon clutch then I can't see why it couldn't be done for that price.

If you outsource wiring, intercooler piping fabrication etc then it goes up. If you want extra bling with a polished intercooler then you pay more. If you have to engineer a brake upgrade then that will cost more. If you want an electronic boost controller than that will cost more. If you want a 1000hp fuel pump then that will cost more. If you want a Motec ecu then that will cost more, If you want 4WD, 4WS, traction control and 1000whp then that will cost more...... get the picture.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would he be better off getting a 1/2 cut ?
would there be any peices he could keep a spares ?

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Personally, after doing 1G into GA61, I can't really see any benefit to buying a half-cut unless it comes REALLY cheap and you can flog bits off of it. I can't think of anything I could've used other than a factory intercooler.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
out of my half cut i flogged off the front suspension and the IC made myself 500 bucks
so all in all in the end, my 1jz gte with front sump, r154 etc etc cost me 3500 which isnt TOO bad
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have no idea what car would have the 7mgte

but i was thinking body panels ?
lights etc
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MA70 supra and the MZ20 soarer. You could keep the headlights from the MA70 I guess. They look to be the same as the MA61 ones. Apart from that though, I doubt anything else on those 2 cars would be useful as spares....
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I bought an auto JZX90 Chaser frontcut. Given that I ended-up with an aftermarket ECU and manual, I'm not so sure it was wise buying (and freighting!) a half-cut. Though I did sell-off the autobox, dash, suspension & brakes shell and intercooler to different buyers. - which offset some of the cost. Still have radiator and (another) SMIC left to flog.

As to conversion - if you're budget is limited, look into the 7MGE. If you've got money to burn (or have screwed-up life-priorities like myself and a few others around here Wink ), Aristo 2JZGTE half-cuts are still great value.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Celia-Sue wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 17:23

As to conversion - if you're budget is limited, look into the 7MGE. If you've got money to burn (or have screwed-up life-priorities like myself and a few others around here Wink ), Aristo 2JZGTE half-cuts are still great value.

Pssht, just because we've spent the better part of $20k (haha, and then some for others, poor Norbie), that doesn't mean the priorities are skewed...or is that why I'm poor? Laughing
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Many would say we're crazy for sinking tens of thousands into cars like the '61 - which will never be a serious 'asset' worth a fraction of what we've spent.

But I was litterally ROFL last Thursday talking to the new part-time book-keeper at work. He's just taken out a personal loan for $30K, to buy a new auto V6 Commadore station wagon. He also looked at my 'old Celica' and guessed that it wouldn't be worth more than $1,000. It's all about personal taste and priorities.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, I get shit from my gf all the time, because her WRX has been kept immaculate, and I've been copping shit for the RA60 as long as I've had it Smile

I'm waiting for the first magic moment where I sink the welly in it and she can't keep up Laughing
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was trying t oexplain to a girl at work why I've spent so many thousands and so many months on my car when I could just spend $5k and get a perfectly good working car... the conversation ended with "well, I guess that's why you're a guy and I'm a girl"

I was never really going to justify it Smile
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 19:29

(haha, and then some for others, poor Norbie)

Yeah poor Norbie, forced to drive around in a 12 second Supra with coilovers, big brakes and bling wheels. Sucks to be him.

LOL seriously though, for the money I've spent on my MA61 I could have a TT 6-speed MkIV... but then I'd be exactly the same as every MkIV-driving twat out there, and I wouldn't have the satisfaction of building something cool and unique. It's not about the money, not for me anyway.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, yep, see the thing is, it makes perfect sense to me, I don't need convincing Wink
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 21:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 22:58

LOL seriously though, for the money I've spent on my MA61 I could have a TT 6-speed MkIV... but then I'd be exactly the same as every MkIV-driving twat out there

Not quite, as even you wouldn't stoop so low to put a big arsed dumb body kit on it !!!

[Updated on: Tue, 29 March 2005 23:44]

Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, but he would probably take the factory spoiler off, and that too, is just wrong.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 Convertion Tue, 29 March 2005 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hirogen wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 06:18

No, but he would probably take the factory spoiler off, and that too, is just wrong.

Actually, thats one of the coolest things I like to see done to a Mk4.
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: MA61 Convertion Wed, 30 March 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
And since when have you and I ever agreed on anything Nathan?
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Idling faster uphill? stalls going downhill
Next Topic:Cressida Brakes
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 20:26:46 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0097148418426514 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.