Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » RA28 Broken Into (Perth)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
spectre
Regular

July 2004
RA28 Broken Into (Perth) Thu, 24 March 2005 23:22 Go to next message
Had my RA28 Celica broken into last night. Woke up to find that the shits had stolen ONE cap of my rear passenger rim, ONE tweeter of my new Pioneer Blade Splits, broken the LED for my Imobiliser, and then tried to hotwire my car?

They also poped the bonnet, disconnected any hose they could get there grubby hands on, took my raditor cap, took the top off the distributed and the leads, took the lids off all the bottles and disconnected the battery. And to top it off the BENT my new bonnet bracket that i only put on 2 days ago!!!

I found all the hoses, distrubuet and leads scatterd down the road, but no tweeter, radiator cap, or wheel cap. But im just glad they didnt burn it or anything...

What happens now? - I get my alarm fixed as its been on the fritz for a while, and i get either new locks, or keyless entry... $%(#$% little shits...
  Send a private message to this user    
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: RA28 Broken Into (Perth) Fri, 25 March 2005 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FUCKIN SCUMBAGS,

i hate thiefs there is nothing more frustrating or annoying than thiefs,

how muchw ould u love to get ur hands on them and ring there scrawny little fuckin necks

sorry

/rant

NOLAN
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: RA28 Broken Into (Perth) Fri, 25 March 2005 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol

retards cant even steal a car correctly
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: RA28 Broken Into (Perth) Fri, 25 March 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol yeah, all they managed to do was take a tweater (being replaced for like $50?), a wheel cap which i can get from a wreckers, and a radiator cap which ive already replaced!

And in return im updating the security in my car! It looks like they got pissed of cause it had an imobiliser so took it out on the boat engine lol Laughing
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: RA28 Broken Into (Perth) Fri, 25 March 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like they were trying to screw your car up rather then steal it or bits off it.

Have you pissed off anyone recently?
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: RA28 Broken Into (Perth) Fri, 25 March 2005 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer agreed
deeps
Regular

November 2004
Re: RA28 Broken Into (Perth) Fri, 25 March 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seems like a revenge thingi. who have u pissed of lately? i know that if i got into a car with splits, i wldnt take one tweeter. obvoiusly they had heaps of time, and were concentrating more on wreckin the car than taking anything. Did they key it or anything like that? if not, it even seems like they dnt want to cause HEAPS of damage either!

spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: RA28 Broken Into (Perth) Fri, 25 March 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I havnt pissed anyone off that i know of... it looks like they were just kids that tried to take it for a joy ride but didnt get verry far. So instead they decided to try and damage the engine... Im getting new locks and my alarm fixed tomorrow... then gotta find out if Pioneer can send me a replacment tweeter!
spectre
Regular

July 2004
Re: RA28 Broken Into (Perth) Fri, 25 March 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh, and there is no keying or any panel damage at all...
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: RA28 Broken Into (Perth) Fri, 25 March 2005 10:54 Go to previous message
suburb.. ? Sad

[Updated on: Fri, 25 March 2005 10:55]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Anyone got pics of hotted up ke70's or ae71's
Next Topic:94/95 Camry Body Kits??