Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » new to forums..my car..(not a toyota)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Nav2k
Occasional Poster

March 2005
new to forums..my car..(not a toyota) Fri, 25 March 2005 13:05 Go to next message
hey all, friend told me bout these forums and ive decided to join up. He's got a supercharged ae92 and after sitting in it and driving it i luv it! the handling is just so nice...really needs to go on track to feel it. anyway, dont know his username on here yet... I've had my car for about a year now, got no plans on changing it tho hehe but would luv to gain some info on toyotas.

im on nissansilvia.com and skylinesau and caraudioaustralia..
my cars a 97 s14a..never really had much money..try to save bits and peices towards the car while at uni so...
mods i have so far is..

-3inch turbo back exhaust.
-front and rear strut braces
-apexi tmax shocks with king springs
-blitz supersonic bov.
-boost at 10psi..apexi boost gauge with shitty bleed valve.
-walbro fuel pump
-17's that came with car..255/45's on back and 245/40's on front.
-stereo... alpine 9835, focal polyglass v2s,audison srx2,focal polykevlar kx2 (13inch), audison lrx1.400, screen + cap + (wtb: dvd player)..

basically i had a honda accord before this so all my money and time went into car audio..so just wanna finish that off now. currently doin boot install and fibre glass moulding the screen into centre console + more sound deadening.

hope to come along to some meets with my friend soon (:
here r the pics...56k warning

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/Nav2k/Navs1 4008.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/Nav2k/Navs1 4005.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/Nav2k/Navs1 4003.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/Nav2k/Navs1 4022.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/Nav2k/Navs1 4009.jpg

Send a private message to this user    
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: new to forums..my car..(not a toyota) Fri, 25 March 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I won't hate ya for driving a Nissan. I like the wheels on it, really suits it Cool
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: new to forums..my car..(not a toyota) Fri, 25 March 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very HOT! Thats my all time fav colour for S14's too.
Nav2k
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: new to forums..my car..(not a toyota) Fri, 25 March 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks guys (:
serious? i hate the colour Razz ppl give me shit cos its girly..along with my plates =/ SUE....
i was thinking of powdercoating the wheels white but would rather save up for some new 2nd hand rims from japan with some dish...but ill be saving forever! cant afford it atm =/ u must be one of the few ppl that like those wheels Razz
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: new to forums..my car..(not a toyota) Fri, 25 March 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Every ones differnet. I just reckoned the wheels looked nice on it. I wouldn't worry about what other people think too much. If I listened too everyone I wouldn't be driving a Camry Razz (the sort car that seems cops most flak)
NERD
Regular

November 2004
Re: new to forums..my car..(not a toyota) Fri, 25 March 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all,

Nav's s14 is awesome. Also got to drive this beast, and what a joy it is. Very very nice ride and also very well maintained!!
Yeh, that purple paint looks wicked on the car, and im not sure if you can exactly see it in the pics, but those are like 9inch wide rubbers and even bigger on the back too.

SR20 engine was really nice, made you want a turbo. Talk about power at the tip of your feet!

I referred him to these forums and he was keen on getting some info on other makes and models..

Cheers

[edit]: shit nav, get some deep dish!! wholly shit that'll look insane! ahaha..ppl give you shit about the colour and SUE..hehe..didnt notice!

[Updated on: Fri, 25 March 2005 13:44]

Nav2k
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: new to forums..my car..(not a toyota) Fri, 25 March 2005 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks E Razz hehe

dun worry mick, i had a honda accord for ages...and u know wots worse?? it was auto !
id be happy driving any manual car..that was the main reason i wanted to sell my old car. its all bout ur preferences anyway ur rite (:
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: new to forums..my car..(not a toyota) Sat, 26 March 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

255/45's on back and 245/40's on front

fuckin! that's fat rubber! Shocked
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: new to forums..my car..(not a toyota) Mon, 28 March 2005 14:55 Go to previous message
Nav2k wrote on Fri, 25 March 2005 21:05

my cars a 97 s14a..never really had much money..

ummm..

am i the only one that sees the problem with this sentence

Razz Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:leafys corolla sx
Next Topic:Selk's Seca SX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 14:24:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043580532073975 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar