Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Happy Easter ALL!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86chik
Occasional Poster

March 2005
icon7.gif  Happy Easter ALL!!! Fri, 25 March 2005 13:39 Go to next message
Hey everyone just wanted to wish you all a very happy easter...
and for all the greeks happy easter for next weekend Smile Smile
hope everyone has a nice LONG weekend...!!!!
  Send a private message to this user    
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Fri, 25 March 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks mate same too you
checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Fri, 25 March 2005 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Same to you, hope everyone drives safley. Smile
AE86chik
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Fri, 25 March 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks...
driving safely is something we all know we should do but dont... specialy when you drive a car that even when you want to drive safely sometimes still doesnt let you.. which im not complaining about ....I LOVE THE RAIN..... Laughing Laughing
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Fri, 25 March 2005 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86chik is a hoon! someone call today tonight...

but happy easter none the less.

[Updated on: Fri, 25 March 2005 22:07]

AE86chik
Occasional Poster

March 2005
icon7.gif  Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well happy easter to you to.... and no im not a hoon per say..lol.. i just love to drive... Very Happy Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate the rbts on easter, got pulled over today for rbt and didnt have my license Confused , plus i have one point left, lucky it was breath and go Very Happy .
AE86chik
Occasional Poster

March 2005
icon14.gif  Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well lucky for you they didnt chek 4 your card... yeah i hate those bloody tests they freak me out... i havnt ever had to do one thank god... although iv only been driving for a year.. now watch iv prolly jinx myself now..lol...
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres no time 2 stop for easter
must keep workin on car
but those who get 2 have an easter and a happy one i hope.
go the crazy chik drivers at least she aint ina 4WD then wed all b in tuble.
cheers scott
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 14:52

I hate the rbts on easter, got pulled over today for rbt and didnt have my license Confused , plus i have one point left, lucky it was breath and go Very Happy .

man, i bet you were shittin yourself! Shocked
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
btw Happy Easter Very Happy , what do the Greeks do for easter?, btw im croatian, but people think im greek or italian Rolling Eyes .
AE86chik
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4wd..no... RWD yes...so watch out for the arse..lol... just joking!! im an angel on the road... Razz Razz Razz
well although ur working on your car i hope you atleast get some eggs from sumone and hopefully not the kind that people like to piff at you while your driving..hahaha Laughing
HAVE A GOOD ONE
AE86chik
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 15:14

btw Happy Easter Very Happy , what do the Greeks do for easter?, btw im croatian, but people think im greek or italian Rolling Eyes .

im not sure wat they do i think pretty much the same thing they just celebrate it next weekend this year... but for sum reason im thinking the greeks have like real eggs... and paint em n crak em together and all that traditional woggy stuff that we all experience in our cultur..lol... damn bein a wog sucks sum times..lol.. Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well im @ work from friday thru monday

so enjoy it you cunts...
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Melbourne has a lot more Wogs than sydney, i have heaps of cousins in melbourne and go there quite often, i was there only 2 months ago for the hundredth wedding :roll, do you melbourne toymods people have cruises i might come up for one Cool.
AE86chik
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 15:42

well im @ work from friday thru monday

so enjoy it you cunts...

well im sorry to here that ur working over easter...
like i said to one of the other guys before i hope you get some easter eggs Very Happy Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 15:43

Melbourne has a lot more Wogs than sydney, i have heaps of cousins in melbourne and go there quite often, i was there only 2 months ago for the hundredth wedding :roll, do you melbourne toymods people have cruises i might come up for one Cool.

i mean down for a cruise Rolling Eyes .

[Updated on: Sat, 26 March 2005 04:52]

AE86chik
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
down.. up.. i prolly wouldnt have even noticed if you didnt point it out..LOL... im not sure bout the cruises i knw there are but i wouldnt know details... i \v never been although my brother and his mates are trying to convince me to take my car down to one...
DEA-L3R
Regular

December 2004
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah im orthodox and our easter is next week I'm Macedonian and we smash boiled eggs don't no why oh the wogs and there history whats eggs and the easter bunny got to do with easter anyway??? Confused
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah my cousin had a Vl turbo, Wog Ferrari Laughing, i went cruising with him a few times, you have a lot more street racing than sydney, sydney has helicopters in the sky looking for Hoon gatherings lol, friday and saturday nights now so its a lot harder Sad .
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DEA-L3R wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 16:04

Yeah im orthodox and our easter is next week I'm Macedonian and we smash boiled eggs don't no why oh the wogs and there history whats eggs and the easter bunny got to do with easter anyway??? Confused

ah Macedonac, we use to do the easter stuff before, but now in older and dont care, just dont turn up lol.
AE86chik
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i was kinda talking bout it seperatly but yeah it sounded like the same thing... im just pissed off bout being a wog and having stupid traditions because right now im supossed to be down stairs with all the nonnas and zias and my mother cooking up a storm for tomorrow... it just sux thats all!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

well happy easter for next weekend anyway Very Happy i hope u enjoy it!!
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86chik wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 16:12

i was kinda talking bout it seperatly but yeah it sounded like the same thing... im just pissed off bout being a wog and having stupid traditions because right now im supossed to be down stairs with all the nonnas and zias and my mother cooking up a storm for tomorrow... it just sux thats all!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing , dont i know what thats like Rolling Eyes , lucky im not a girl it would be worse Confused .
DEA-L3R
Regular

December 2004
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 16:07

ah Macedonac, we use to do the easter stuff before, but now in older and dont care, just dont turn up lol.

Laughing Yeah i still have to go or the oldies will get angry Mad
PMP020
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why is der an easter bunny but no easter chicken ?
coz reali eggs come from chooks not rabits ?
i thnk someone was abit PISSED when they thought up dis traditional holiday thing (anufa excuse 2 get wasted).
but which ever place u from still hava happy easter when ever it is.
catchyas
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Laughing Yeah i still have to go or the oldies will get angry Mad [/quote]

I got a maco mate, with a skitz mum, she yells always u can hear them two suburbs away Laughing.
DEA-L3R
Regular

December 2004
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 16:31

Quote:

Laughing Yeah i still have to go or the oldies will get angry Mad

I got a maco mate, with a skitz mum, she yells always u can hear them two suburbs away Laughing. [/quote]

Thats the wog ladys for ya they even make shore the hole suburb hears lol but there the funniest when they snap it
AE86chik
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol.. thats wogs for ya... i really think thats why allot of wogs all live in the same areas... so that when they are all screaming the neighbours cant hear because they too are cutting sik at their rebelious children.... WOGS Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes gotta luv em Smile
DEA-L3R
Regular

December 2004
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 18:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86chik wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 00:04

lol.. thats wogs for ya... i really think thats why allot of wogs all live in the same areas... so that when they are all screaming the neighbours cant hear because they too are cutting sik at their rebelious children.... WOGS Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes gotta luv em Smile

thats so true Laughing Laughing Laughing
AE86chik
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Sun, 27 March 2005 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DEA-L3R wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 04:44

what natio r u? im not sure if u said previously if you had im sorry i missed it.. im half italian half austrian...
DEA-L3R
Regular

December 2004
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Mon, 28 March 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86chik wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 23:08

what natio r u? im not sure if u said previously if you had im sorry i missed it.. im half italian half austrian...

Im macedonian why??Razz
AE86chik
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DEA-L3R wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 20:46

AE86chik wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 23:08

Im macedonian why??Razz

no i was just wondering...!!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 18:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Easter was absolutely shit - it can get fucked as far as I'm concerned.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Tue, 29 March 2005 20:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i got a carton of easter eggs how crap Razz

oh well i don't believe in easter.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Thu, 31 March 2005 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
easter was pretty good for me, got out of visiting the oldies by cruising on sunday with toymods, fished on friday, shopped on sat and bludged had some visitors slept on monday and did some uni work all in all a good weekend.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Fri, 01 April 2005 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jackel wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 06:37

i got a carton of easter eggs how crap Razz

oh well i don't believe in easter.

would you prefer chicken pox?
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Fri, 01 April 2005 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got $50 from my Mum instead of easter eggs, and I had a BBQ at my place on Sunday night, there were some very nice cars at my place that night.... four AE86, Soarer, RX7, 180sx, two S13, R32, Celica.... and a few others not worthy of mention (ie Civic, Jeep etc)... we went for a cruise up the mountains later that night, it was a great night Cool
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Fri, 01 April 2005 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I abandoned my family and went to new zealand Smile

were gunna have easter when i come back Smile
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Happy Easter ALL!!! Fri, 01 April 2005 08:12 Go to previous message
i dont celebrate easter, but my parents are away for holidays for this week, so ill pretty much be incoherantly drunk from the night they left (today) till sunday when they return, also.

we have many girls coming, all will be very, very, very intoxicated.

anyone round here wanna come? Razz

Eldar.O.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!!
Next Topic:expensive way to start a shitty day in the FINE city of melbourne
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 15:07:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065670013427734 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.