Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Slippin
Regular

June 2004
AE86 drivers club forums Fri, 25 March 2005 11:44 Go to next message
hey new website just started, check it out post up your ae86 etc. its a .tk but maybe a .com soonish if it gets enough interest. its not my site, made by a mate of mine.
http://www.ae86drivingclub.tk/

cheers
Slippin

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 11:33]

Send a private message to this user    
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Fri, 25 March 2005 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thumbs UP Cass!
Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Fri, 25 March 2005 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump Smile
Jusdrifn 86
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Fri, 25 March 2005 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers D1 Spec

The site has been up for 3 days now and already we have had a large response, hopefully it will snowball into greener pastures and it might just be around to stay...

Hope to see all AE86 owners and lovers on the site soon

Justin
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Fri, 25 March 2005 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUmp guys preety awesome site Very Happy
Jusdrifn 86
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Sun, 27 March 2005 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks to all in helping the site get up and running, give it a month or so and stickers should be out, and it might be a .com by then...

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Sun, 27 March 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol the stickers have been out for years! Razz

good site, but what ever happened to garths creation? GARTH?!?
Jusdrifn 86
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Sun, 27 March 2005 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know the stickers have been around for years, my car has been wearing them over a year, but i am getting a whole bunch cut for the members of my ae86 driving club...

[Updated on: Sun, 27 March 2005 03:12]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Sun, 27 March 2005 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol

copy cats!

arch. its big. fucking big. but ive bought the .com.au and its going to have lots of features.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Sun, 27 March 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think i'll wait for garths
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Sun, 27 March 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 18:27

i think i'll wait for garths

Heart

it will be worth the wait guys.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Sun, 27 March 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the front page layout looks familiar Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Sun, 27 March 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just joined... Its a very vast and spacious forum... not to cluttered with shit I dont wanna read...
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wasn't the ae86 driving club thing first started by Garth and Steve ? Anyway is hardly original is it Rolling Eyes Had a quick look and is it all just about queenlands related ae86 stuff .
How many ae86 sites , forums have come and gone lately Rolling Eyes
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
improvedae86 wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 15:23

Wasn't the ae86 driving club thing first started by Garth and Steve ? Anyway is hardly original is it Rolling Eyes Had a quick look and is it all just about queenlands related ae86 stuff .
How many ae86 sites , forums have come and gone lately Rolling Eyes

well adam i didnt "start" it, its just a japanese thing i was getting everyone to put on their cars as a community thing

but people have claimed it as their own now..

yes its true about the sites coming and going. but hopefully my new project will be a stayer!

and the "admin" has deleted my posts in the forums about it too.

love that...

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 07:15]

improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So you are said you mentioned the "ae86 driving club" was not start by them-selfs , and there deleted it . I hate unoriginal uninspiring people . So therefore admitting that they ripped it straight off this site basically !And no credit to you , don't worry we know who started it Smile
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who really cares if its not their idea? if your too slow to get you shit togeather, bad luck. at least its a spot you guys can talk without being ridiculed for liking the cars you like....

good luck to them....
Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer then if you didnt start it, why are you winging?
i dont think they stole your idea's as they have been planning this for over year. if u planned this before then, well ur just to slow then.

and its only qld related so far because it started in qld and there isnt many members who arnt from qld. the more other ppl join the more it will become australia wide

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 09:32]

improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr2drift wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 05:21

Who really cares if its not their idea? if your too slow to get you shit togeather, bad luck. at least its a spot you guys can talk without being ridiculed for liking the cars you like....

good luck to them....

No one really care , no one is winging?? , but why hide the fact by deleting posts Laughing Why not just admit that the idea started at toymods by a group of people from many states that are all ae86 owners . As far as the slow part i am sure with ae86drifts ability's that his site will be worth the wait , as well as really supported by ae86 drivers from more states than just one .

Yeah good luck to them so far from what i have read there is all just reconstituted information from other sites anyway , shit even club4ag is not getting many new posts and growing smaller everyday . And look at the amount of people in that country and there nothing new in the technical area's just the same crap how to fit trd short stroke shocks etc BORING .

This country per population must be one of the leaders in ae86 modifications , just look on club4ag for instance . Everyone of the people doing a sr20det ae86 swap has contacted me via this forum , i still get bloody emails from them over there dispute the fact that there cars are left hand drive . There has been some many new ideas conceived on this site its not funny , resent ones that spring to mind are gt's cressy 1uz wagon , that 4x4 rwd late celica that i still haven't seen a good picture off , and if we are narrowing it down to just the ae86 there's been everything from ca's to 4aggte to 1uz's done here.

As far as the ridiculing i got to say that i now see on average a ae86 or two a month damaged , my backyard normal is full of other peoples cars . Lots of this has been brought on themselves for thinking that there going to outdrift some s13 in a unpowered 4age , or drive up a mountain road taking people like takumi with a 77hp 4ac . Shit its only a very basic old rwd car .

And as far as there threads they are very high on the already covered to death postings , search please ! i done even look at ae86 topics in the tech section now as i am almost 99% sure its been covered already .Most of the people who really know there shit have stop posting here to because of being bombarded by PM's of "how did you do that" "what parts did you use" after it being stated in there thread ! What is it with the majority of the ae86 owners ? the ones who really use there cars and are moving foward just chat to each other on msn anyway and the information travels much faster and not to the time wasting hoards , who wouldn't thank anyone anyway .

And that really heads my point , as normal it looks like you steal a idea and don't thank anyone . I would love to know how long ago that logo was first used here , from my memory i would say late 2003 ? when did the jackets first get made too ? Steve ? they might be a collects item now as being the original items Laughing "often copied never duplicated ae86 driving club" , watch them steal that too Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 10:19]

Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come now guys, who can honestly say their AE86s are on the road long enough to "Drive" them?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no one stole anyones ideas.

but i think its pretty funny that the club's name is based on something that most of the ae86 community already have come to see as being japanese? and not associated to another specific club or organisation or even website.

its not really that hard to think up a name and logo thats original! is it?

and josh its great to have a forum and stickers for it. especially one for purely AE86's

but i was just saying on their forum (before it got deleted) how its kinda pointless to do it all again if i have the files done and printed/cut already.

but i guess they dont want my help...oh wells.

and ps. i think every sydney AE86 owner who came on our 2 cruises last year got a driving club sticker for free

and i stll have people calling/pm'ing me for more stickers for their friends cars

i rekon the ae86 driving club should be left as a global "ae86 community" logo/group so we can all identify with the sticekrs as ae86 lovers

and the smaller national, state and local groups need their own little groups/logos/clubs

but thats just my ideas. im a lover not a fighter so good luck to the qld club!

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 10:35]

Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if they are copying by using a logo
what are you guys doing by making jackets up? i assume they would have to logo on them.

im not here to sling shit.
i mean whats the problem? so what it may have been someone else's idea, how where they to know? i mean if it was ur idea to get a jblood kit and paint ur 86 bright green and someone beat you to it. but u didnt tell anyone your plans then, well its just to bad really, u have to move on.

basically what im trying to say is, we all share the same passion about ae86's why not contibute to it? u may have some great ideas for the site. but i dont think thats gonna happen with the additudes you seem to have towards these guys
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the jacket? used the driving club logo and a rising sun logo and the hachiroku: king of the road text on jackets early last year

steve, simon and most the adelaide crew wear them.

basically, the damn things been around for donkeys.. lol

it WASNT someone elses idea, its already been used! lol

but nevertheless go nuts with it.
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Slippin wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 06:51

well if they are copying by using a logo
what are you guys doing by making jackets up? i assume they would have to logo on them.

im not here to sling shit.
i mean whats the problem? so what it may have been someone else's idea, how where they to know? i mean if it was ur idea to get a jblood kit and paint ur 86 bright green and someone beat you to it. but u didnt tell anyone your plans then, well its just to bad really, u have to move on.

basically what im trying to say is, we all share the same passion about ae86's why not contibute to it? u may have some great ideas for the site. but i dont think thats gonna happen with the additudes you seem to have towards these guys

Well there a contradiction , people here did contribute to bring ae86driving club logo whatever to this country . And it's there attitude to not contribute a thanks to these people . I might not be as diplomatic as Garth on this subject , i tell it how i see it . They ripped him hard , there isn't a bloody Japanese ae86 related sticker , saying , picture or anything that anyone has seen or known about before him .

Just admit it Rolling Eyes I don't think any contributions are going to be happening on my part because thats really the wrong way to go about it , seeing the people who started that ae86driving thing have been at the core of organizing and helping ae86 people before they conceived another generic copy of this and other toyota related sites .

Maybe you should add this to a post there slippin , or get someone to explain some bullshit how they where first with the logo etc before toymods ! i am waiting for that Laughing
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha are you being dense on purpose Slippin' ?!!?

How many times did Garth have to say it lol? Very Happy

And if you look closely there are interstate members on that new forum. I'm on there and last time I looked I live in good ol' Sydney haha. Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
improvedae86 wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 21:17

there isn't a bloody Japanese ae86 related sticker , saying , picture or anything that anyone has seen or known about before him .

aww thanks mang. Heart i am a sad little ae86 obsessed man. hehe and i looove it.
Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the owners of this site, brang these stickers into qld
they gave them out for free. to alot of ae86's here
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's my one and only driving club post

Here is a post that you might find interesting , or will just delete anyway .

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=m...17307 3f4b35c47b

Don't bother replying here , as i won't bother checking this forum .

link : http://s9.invisionfree.com/AE86_Driving_Club/index .php?s=2ad96bf42c46aca0bcafebc4302fb2df&showto pic=11

Bloody pop up are very annoying aren't they .

As far as the starting date of the jackets , a 1 1/2 years ago

The original :

http://img165.exs.cx/img165/5301/ae86driversclub1v y3ad.jpg

Time for a new one with the part about copying

edit :300plus view here how many more people have i brought to the forum , are they going to thank me ? Laughing Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 11:36]

Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man i dont even care anymore
i dont know what u keep going on about,
tell me the story please. whats this about garth etc
did he make the club in australia?

and www.ae86drivingclub.tk is not a club its a forum for 86 lovers and owners

how are we going to know who to thank when we dont even know who garth is and what he did. i have no grudges agianst any of you guys. i dont own the site just thought id let you guys know about a new site. but i seem to be the one getting all the blame for not thanking people.

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 11:41]

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who gives a f*ck... ae86's are gay Laughing
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Slippin wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 07:38

man i dont even care anymore
i dont know what u keep going on about,
tell me the story please. whats this about garth etc
did he make the club in australia?

and www.ae86drivingclub.tk is not a club its a forum for 86 lovers and owners

If they had left his post you "ae86drivingclub" people might have seen the history about this , but you deleted it so you will forever stay uneducated in this area as well as so many other ae86 areas due to your basic undermining of the ae86 elders in this country Laughing ow thats some elitist crap please flame on Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing shiri
Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol i didnt delete it, there u go agian with the blaming me
i still dont know what happened and im happily waiting to find out
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Slippin wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 07:45

lol i didnt delete it, there u go agian with the blaming me
i still dont know what happened and im happily waiting to find out

Hey you brought it up here , learn to deal with it move on as you say Rolling Eyes

I love this quote by a driving club member

"yay, another braindead toymods forum war, toymods should be real proud of the dickheads they attract, no wonder people look to find another forum without the fuckwits.. (should have split the topic to another post instead of deleting it in my opinion).. I say first in best dressed, at least Justin has the initiative to try and get the AE86 community together.. /rant.."

Hey at least he even agrees that "should have split the topic to another post instead of deleting it in my opinion)"

Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer ok i agree, id like to find out what it said and as i said
im still waiting Laughing
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes...i wanna know what garth posted too Cool
Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve-AE86 wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 21:56

like you said on ae86drivingclub it only takes one post to find out. well its taken a whole thread and still havent found out Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats coz i posted it and jusdriftn deleted it...

improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Slippin wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 08:02

Steve-AE86 wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 21:56

like you said on ae86drivingclub it only takes one post to find out. well its taken a whole thread and still havent found out Laughing

Because they deleted it , please read the thread above Rolling Eyes
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude...

ok, hang on. i'll start a new thread on the drivingclub forum, and the title will be::

"what did ae86drift post that got deleted?"

good one son. mate, i was driving/building an 86 before you even got out of your mums guts...so dont start giving me shit buddy.
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve-AE86 wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 08:06

dude...

ok, hang on. i'll start a new thread on the drivingclub forum, and the title will be::

good one son. mate, i was driving/building an 86 before you even got out of your mums guts...so dont start giving me shit buddy.

Now thats worth a making on a t shirt Laughing
Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve-AE86 wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 22:06

dude...

well your cool then arnt you.

mate im not even gonna bother anymore if you cannot explain who started this so called "club" then dont say anything at all. so what if im young. when u where 16 were u building a ae86 drift car? no didnt think so

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 12:17]

Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no you're right. when i was 16 i was building a KE corolla rally car with a 3K-B.

well...make that when i was 15...but meh.

edit: oh yeh..http://s9.invisionfree.com/AE86_Driving_Club/index .php?showtopic=68

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 12:23]

Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer i did buy my car when i was 15, just didnt have enough money to do much until a few months later when i was 16
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay.... ill explain it once again. in detail this time.

i obtained the sticker from an american guy on ebay + scanned the image sometime back in 2001 or even 2000.. i cant remember exactly... but the seller said it was a sticker that ae86 drivers all over japan were sticking on their car as a part of the 'ae86 drivers club' which later got changed to 'ae86 driving club'. trivia for you... Wink

after i scanned it and posted it on my 'ae86 pics' site (site is/was crappy and gone by the way) it was out on the net and then eventually got used on the IDfamily site in Melbourne, unknowns to me also..

then when 2002 came around and i finally GOT an ae86 of my own i rescanned the image in hi-res and vectorised the image in illustrator and had it made into stickers for other AE86 drivers i came across in my travels. a 'secret ae86 club' of sorts Wink

i distributed these stickers primarily @ the NSW ae86 cruises and events i personally organised and run (with help of the nsw ae86 army to promote it!

Then, when the photos of the stickers on the cars got out onto the web (mostly on toymods members rides), the adelaide and melb guys, and even my bro arena and my mate sam in QLD had them on their sprinters. They were all printed in white lasercut vinyl are mostly stuck at the bottom right corner of the driver 3/4 glass.

infact, if you search the for sale forums, you'll find my original thread selling them for $15 a pop (posted!)

so, as the logo isnt mine. i *not trying to sound egotistical here* really introduced it into the mainstream ae86 community here in aus.

when steve and the adelaide boys had their jackets made up i didnt even care that they were using it, as they weren't trying to make it into a logo of their own and claiming it to be a part of their own club, when really, its something for all ae86 owners to use freely without having to think what its representing apart from ae86 love and pride.

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 12:39]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn n00bz Rolling Eyes
Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i totally agree there:
"its something for all ae86 owners to use freely without haivng to think what ist representing apart from ae86 love and pride".
that is all we are trying to do. where not making are own little club, just a forum for all ae86 lovers and owners.
i respect you for bringing it in, but u know if u didnt someone else would have

and if you are upset about them using your logo, what about all the sticker companies making money from it?

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 12:45]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
'so da ne'

but still your missing the point im trying to make..

your forum/site is claiming it as their 'logo' and url and specifically your (well not YOURS but the forum in general) forum and url are now associated with that logo and its represented by the actions and attitude of the members of your specific forum as its directly named and pictured on your site..

instead of being a general cult icon that is was prior to the 'claim' you have made with your site.

i think, as previously stated, it should remain 'public access'.

and the site the QLD boys should be renamed and re-logo'd to something fresh, original and cool that all QLD ae86 enthusiasts can claim as being made developed and nurtured by yourselves entirely! dont you think thats better?

true, someone would have brought it in, i agree. im not trying to make it out as if im mohammed bringing the koran to the muslims or anything. hahaha.

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Slippin wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 22:42

and if you are upset about them using your logo, what about all the sticker companies making money from it?

again, ill say, its not my logo, but who is printing them?

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 12:54]

Jusdrifn 86
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://s9.invisionfree.com/AE86_Driving_Club/index .php?showtopic=68

funny how the site was awesome until you came and just started fucking it all up, thanks alot

you are a discrace to ae86s

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 13:01]

Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer but it is not a qld club, is a forum for australia, even world wide, lol
what else would u want it to be called? its not just for qld'ers
im not sure what companie it was that was printing them i remember seeing it on there website not sure what but sorry.

but alot of people have bought them off sticker companies i know that
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jusdrifn 86 wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 22:58

http://s9.invisionfree.com/AE86_Driving_Club/index .php?showtopic=68

funny how the site was awesome until you came and just started fucking it all up, thanks alot

dude. the site is still cool. dont get me wrong, its a great idea. just rename it to somthing original you can all appreciate knowing its yours and only yours!

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jusdrifn 86 wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 22:58

Laughing please......
Jusdrifn 86
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers man

we both love sprinters we shouldnt be fighting

i just wanted to use that name because you and i both know, its originated in japan and that makes it cool, i would love the permission to use it but i just cant find it... i will try to think of something better but i just dont think i can top "the ae86 driving club"
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jusdrifn 86 wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 23:14

cheers man

we both love sprinters we shouldnt be fighting

i just wanted to use that name because you and i both know, its originated in japan and that makes it cool, i would love the permission to use it but i just cant find it... i will try to think of something better but i just dont think i can top "the ae86 driving club"

well that difficulty is the reason why when you finally think of something, its the best thing ever and you wont ever get sick of it!

why get permission when you casn have something 100% of your own that you can be proud of.

.edit.

far more respect and admiration is gained from sweating it out and creating something new and innovative, rather than copying something else and passing it off as your own.

Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 13:18]

ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares6.jpg
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very funny ian
Wink
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
This has been funny.
I have had mine on my window for ages now.
Since the cruise last year. You gave me one garth and i was like
oh my god i love garth!
lol
so i have been very kool since last year Razz
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 23:44

Laughing
This has been funny.
I have had mine on my window for ages now.
Since the cruise last year. You gave me one garth and i was like
oh my god i love garth!
lol
so i have been very kool since last year Razz

yep. no worries matey. Smile
banzai
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
i think u are missing the point, as it has been said many times before, we are not making our own club out of it,we are not claiming it as our own, it is for everyone with a ae86. So i think we should all just get over it and continue posting on the forum about the best cars ever made Laughing
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:new Hilux, or Old?
Next Topic:easter body repairs
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 07:37:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0095419883728027 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.