Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » old school ra40 for sale with PRICE DROP $500 NEG

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
levin_boi
Regular

March 2004
icon14.gif  old school ra40 for sale with PRICE DROP $500 NEG Sun, 16 January 2005 11:21 Go to next message
hey guys, dad wants me to make some space in the drive way, so i gotta say goodbye to the old celica. here are the specs

1981 ra40 celica
kind of a baby blue metallic colour - needs a re-spray badly
paint has already faded to undercoat on the roof, and the bonnet has "crows feet". other than that the paint is in alright condition on the other areas of the car.

no significant rust spots, although i havent really had a good look. the only major body damage is a hole in the right rear fender. it was caused by a machete. dont ask me how it got there, not a happy place for me Sad

interior is blue and complete minus passenger seatbelt and indicator assembly. all the lights are in good condition bar the left rear which has a broken lens.

its running an 18r-c, completely stock. its automatic and would be a great project car or something for the oldies to restore and retire with.

no rego or rwc

heres the catch. the engine DOES run but not at the moment. as there is a problem with fuel delivery. it may be a crushed fuel line or a blockage but i will get onto that asap.

$500 as is
i'm in the south eastern suburbs
feel free to arrange a time to have a look
pm me
reply here
give me an e-mail bungers_@hotmail
or drop me a line on 0422 715 129

[Updated on: Sat, 26 March 2005 02:20]

Send a private message to this user    
levin_boi
Regular

March 2004
Re: old school ra40 for sale (vic) Sun, 16 January 2005 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can someone help me with pics. i tryed photobucket but its kinda wierd. any1?

thanks

sab
levin_boi
Regular

March 2004
Re: old school ra40 for sale (vic) Sun, 16 January 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok got the links, sorry for not cleaning up the car Crying or Very Sad

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/levin_boi/r a40machetewound.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/levin_boi/r a40eng.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/levin_boi/r a40fl.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/levin_boi/r a40side.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/levin_boi/r a40rear.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/levin_boi/r a40front.jpg

i dunno if this will work.

thanks
sab
levin_boi
Regular

March 2004
Re: old school ra40 for sale with pics (vic) Mon, 17 January 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
levin_boi
Regular

March 2004
Re: old school ra40 for sale with pics (vic) Tue, 18 January 2005 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
c'mon guys, dads gonna kick my ass! bump
twincamcelica
Newcomer

January 2005
icon14.gif  Re: old school ra40 for sale with pics (vic) Tue, 18 January 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked Shocked Mate what has it done to you to deserve that kind of treatment ..... Confused hey i sugest buy a fuel pump for it hook it up if its not that it could be the carbie but neway just get it out of the shed keep it a bit longer give it a wash an detail get the bonnet up drag some friends around an say hey can you help me with this all you can do is ask... Surprised it could just be something simple like stayle fuel... ne way dont loose hope in it yep just get it out the shed an get your dad off ya back when its out it`ll give ya inspiration to do it... good luck
levin_boi
Regular

March 2004
Re: old school ra40 for sale with pics (vic) Tue, 18 January 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanx twincam, no point in trying to fix it if no one wants it. if its not sold in the next 2 weeks i'm taking it to the scrap yard.

sab
Neal Pallotta
Regular

June 2004
Re: old school ra40 for sale with pics (vic) Tue, 18 January 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DON'T SCRAP IT. I might just be interested! See my "Wanted" thingie! Please look and don't scrap that car... >_<
levin_boi
Regular

March 2004
Re: old school ra40 for sale with pics (vic) Tue, 18 January 2005 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah check your thread i wrote a lil sumtin sumtin.

sab
levin_boi
Regular

March 2004
Re: old school ra40 for sale with pics (vic) Sat, 26 March 2005 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys ive been using this car to store all my car parts in. its really time for it to go.
price drop $500 as is
i just need to get it out of here
surely someone wants this.

sab
levin_boi
Regular

March 2004
Re: old school ra40 for sale with PRICE DROP $500 NEG Sat, 26 March 2005 11:31 Go to previous message
anyone???? c'mon guys need funds for my 86!!!! 500NEG
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA22 For Sale
Next Topic:TOYOTA CELSIOR/LEXUS TOURING CAR
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:22:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049898624420166 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.