Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » EOI: JZA70 Supra Limited UPDATED DETAILS & PICS

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

EOI: JZA70 Supra Limited UPDATED DETAILS & PICS Mon, 21 March 2005 10:05 Go to next message
Hey guys,

seriously considering selling my car due too the how little i get to use her now and thinking that it would be nice to get a deposit on a house ect... SO i was looking to see what kind of interest there would be.

JZA70 Black Limited
Duluck Kit
5 speed
Electric sunroof
Black centred three piece mags 235 front 255 back. Has plenty of tread (Racing Queen and HKS Suspension Technology stickers on the lips, Ithink Racing Queen is the wheel maker and the HKS is from coil overs perhaps)
Brand new torsen LSD diff (when i got it the diff was stuffed replaced and never thrushed)
86xxx km's (just rolled over)
Stored in a garage for a year (Because licence was suspended, yes she goes that fast Evil or Very Mad )
Origanal factory floor mats + Dash mat
HK$ EVC
HK$ Turbo Timer Dead. In the process of finding a replacement.
After market volta-meter
New battery
Spitfire Boost gauge
Grey Leather Int (drivers seat worn)
3" manderal bent exaust Blitz muffler (sounds sweet)
Manderal bent intake piping + Pod filter(believe its HKS) and cold air intake.
HK$ Super Seq. BOV
HK$ Oil catch can
Front strut brace
EXTREMLY tight clutch (very heavy duty, guessing a twin plate)
Imobilizer and alarm, Remote keyless ect
Top of the range JVC CD player for a year or two back plays MP3s ect
ALWAY covered (garaged until recently then car cover!)
Lowered King springs with adjustable spring seats
Aftermarket steering wheel

Obviously its electric every thing including drivers seat, retractable mirrors, Air Cond, climate control, power steering, I've got a heap of receipts here including a dyno sheet (done arond 2002) with a peak power 247rwhp on a 32.9 deg day. the rpm and torque isn't listd.

My old mechanic thinks there maybe after market cams or cam gears i havent confirmed either,

Alround a very FAST sweet ride... just not practical for me at the moment... After a decent amont other wise i'll just keep her and pull her out for the odd week end Very Happy Think thats about it... any Q's just ask. Thats her in my avatar... i have more pics but i'll get newer ones if there is serious interest.

Price? Around 18,000 ono

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10720
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10721
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10722

Attachment: Lfront34.jpg
(Size: 97.13KB, Downloaded 664 time(s))
Attachment: engine.jpg
(Size: 96.99KB, Downloaded 644 time(s))
Attachment: Lside.jpg
(Size: 91.89KB, Downloaded 636 time(s))

[Updated on: Sun, 27 March 2005 08:18]

Send a private message to this user    
Kyosho
Regular

November 2004
Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra R type Mon, 21 March 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What's with all of the JZA70's going up forsale?
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra R type Mon, 21 March 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
end of the 15yr rule, they r cashing in. lol
jokes. hot car man, good luck
Esselte
Regular

June 2003

Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra R type Mon, 21 March 2005 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just curious what kind of power is it putting out? You'v had it dynoed?

Dan.
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra R type Tue, 22 March 2005 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The guy that had it before me had it dyno'd i have the sheet at home somewhere Its had a bit of work done since then but i can dig it out if interested...

Not exploiting the 15 year rule actualy (has that finished?? what can u import now) I honestly think that its getting less attention then warented to keep it... sad but it is a nice sum of money tied up in a car i hardly get to enjoy... a house oth the other hand i can enjoy every day... sounds sad dont it?
christo
Regular

July 2004
Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra R type Tue, 22 March 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sweet ride mate! dont sell it, u'll regret it for sure!!
Good luck anyways
Way do all these have to be for sale now when i have no money!!
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra R type Wed, 23 March 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah Considering not selling... just at times it seams that ir would be so much smarter to have cash for a house rather then in a hardly used car... Thats why its EOI instead of for sale just yet, wanted to see what interest ther is out there.

***ALSO for got to mention it has an aftermarket steering wheel and was also shown in a few perth auto saloons.

Esselte: Cant find it atm (ive just moved) But it think it was just under 200 at the wheels could be wrong, but i seam to remember 194-196?
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra R type Wed, 23 March 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is 19 grand a normal price for jza70z? juse curious....
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra R type Fri, 25 March 2005 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Slightly lower then 19k for standard, FACTORY JZA70. Remember mine has about 3g of kit just to start with Wink but i want start spurting the virtues of mine Very Happy but you can get cheaper conversion ones if you can also afford the insurence ect... all comes down to what you want i guess...

Remeber i am flexible on the price for SERIOUS buyers.
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra R type Fri, 25 March 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump for updated details. See above!
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra R type Fri, 25 March 2005 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet looking supra mate,

where abouts can you get that bodykit? Very Happy got any good pics from one supra owner to another..

good luck with the sale mate
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra R type UPDATED DETAILS Sat, 26 March 2005 18:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can vouch for this supra being very tidy, i looked at buying it from the last owner.

just to clear up some details though (hope i dont ruffle any feathers)

its actually a 'aero' model not a 'R', it has a sunroof and leather seats for starters, check here to confirm yourself, all it takes is one glance at the i.d plate on the firewall.

http://www.toyota-supra.info/models/1991_8/

on another note it def has a hardcore clutch in it, solid center button clutch (single plate)

it also has a electronic boost controller (dont think its hooked up)

Good luck with sale! very nice JZA70.
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra R type UPDATED DETAILS Sun, 27 March 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not actualy an areo (thats the roof off one) but you were right about it not being a R type turns out shes a limited. Something new every day! Smile

How do you mean the boost controlers not hooked up? The HKS EVC is workin fine! will boost you right up the FDC...

PS pics now! Very Happy

Forgot alwaysRA23 the kit is from duluck in the cars motherland, when i went hunting a while back i think it worked out to be about 2-3 just for the front, new of course but Shocked got a couple more pics and will have a couple of the int tomorrow. PM me an email if you want me to send ya some!

[Updated on: Sun, 27 March 2005 08:24]

ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra R type UPDATED DETAILS Tue, 29 March 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think this is going to be a full blown sale very soon. So anyone interested you can reach me on 0428 212 370

It'll be advertised on some www's and mag's soon.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra R type UPDATED DETAILS Wed, 30 March 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good luck with the sale mate, but i dont think you will need it!

hope it finds a good home! hmmmmm i dont think my driveway could take another JZA70...

ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra R type UPDATED DETAILS Wed, 30 March 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you have enought dosh then there can never be too many JZA70's in the yard! If i could just'y the $$$ i'd have a few... and a jza60... and maybe an 80.... probably a mz20... Rolling Eyes

Thanx for the luck. If the market is anything like the response i've got here i might be hanging onto it! Razz
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra R type UPDATED DETAILS Fri, 01 April 2005 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump for the weekend
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra Limited UPDATED DETAILS & PICS Mon, 18 July 2005 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how is the car going dood?

[Updated on: Mon, 18 July 2005 15:25]

Rozdy
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra Limited UPDATED DETAILS & PICS Mon, 18 July 2005 17:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there arent many jza70's available to import as a 15yr rule coz most of these are 91+ the ones you can import are engine conversion ones or ma70's usually.

just to let people know that youre gettin somethin great here! Razz
Mofo III
Regular

March 2004

Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra Limited UPDATED DETAILS & PICS Tue, 19 July 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont think there are ANY JZA70's left to be imported, afaik there was only a very small window of a couple of days where you had to chance to get one, ofcourse that is closed now so its back to looking locally...
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra Limited UPDATED DETAILS & PICS Tue, 19 July 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone buy it!!!!
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: EOI: JZA70 Supra Limited UPDATED DETAILS & PICS Tue, 19 July 2005 07:54 Go to previous message
how much would you sell it without the kit?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:13b Sprinter on carsales
Next Topic:URGENT SALE 87' Seca Twin cam PRICE DROPPED.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 07:52:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077710151672363 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.