Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!! Fri, 25 March 2005 22:40 Go to next message
I woke up to find a coat hanger on the car, nothing was missing except some money, was a bit tired last night and left my wallet in the car, had $50 in there.. They took that...

But wierdly enough nothing else was taken.. The car just looked normal, if they fucked up something in terms of locking mechanism I"LL BE PISSED, but it seems ok.. they didn't take anything of the stereo or damage the car, its like they knew what they wanted.

My alarm has been fucked stuffed up for a while. I'm going today to go pickup one and install it, throw the old one away...

Oh yeah and i'm as poor as ever at the moment. I was surviving off about $70 , which i was BARELY doing, now i am surviving off about $20 till about wednesday next week..

Its funny when ur low someone knocks u back a few more notches...
I know the wallet shouldn't be in there but everyone forgets, obviously someone out there doesn't understand "THOU SHALL NOT STEAL", bit stupid as everyone learn't this in grade 3, they must be a bit slow at learning...

Well what can u do!
  Send a private message to this user    
Matt-itude
Regular

October 2004
Re: ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!! Fri, 25 March 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit buddy so sorry to hear that... there are assholes out there.

i had a similar incident in my car when i was out on the footy field some clowns decided to go through my bag and get my keys and get into my car stealing money and my phone.

but in times like these you have to look on the bright side. at least they didn't fuck with your car, or worse... steal it and burn it to the ground.

dont worry buddy, things will get better
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats facked,the worse part of having your wallet taken apart from the money, is the fact that you now have to replace every thing that was in it.cards,license and any other stuff.
I spose your lucky they never damaged your car to much,(not that that makes it ok).
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill lend ya $20 if ya need it mate.

Surprised)
ke30twodoor
Regular

February 2005
Re: ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man thats f**Ked Shocked

what jerks !!! Mad

remember what goes around comes around!!

they will pay!! Twisted Evil

take it easy
kristy Smile Smile
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 19:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one day i'm going to purposely leave my car unlocked with my wallet on the dash in a public place. And i'll have like 10 people with bats hiding around the corner. Twisted Evil
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LKast week i caught some prick stealing the petrol cap off my partner's commodore.

I tried chasing the bugger, but he got away.

What i am trying to work out, why steal a petrol cap off a commodore, and OUR one at that. Mad

Next time he tries something like that, my shinai will be ready. Evil or Very Mad
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!! Sat, 26 March 2005 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jackel wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 05:31

one day i'm going to purposely leave my car unlocked with my wallet on the dash in a public place. And i'll have like 10 people with bats hiding around the corner. Twisted Evil

LOL, you know funny thing is no one will go near it.
My brother cought one guy trying to boost his Ford GTHO one night, smashed both his knees with a bat and the cops turned a blind eye, said it was an accident.
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!! Sun, 27 March 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanx for all ur replies...
They put everything back as it was.. even my wallet...

I didn't mean to leave it there... The worst part is, i bymistake put my spare key in my wallet... and that night i really mean't to take it inside but was tired and forgot...

Stupid dicks ai? hahhahaa. they actually opened the wallet but didn't take the key...

Someone should teach them that "THOU SHALT NOT BE DICKHEADS" hehehe... First commandment, If they TOUCHED my car... OHH boy would i be pissed!! as any of u would...

I am getting an alarm to replace the current one that hasn't worked for a while.. I got one of those $100 STEEL MATE ones..
Strange name for something thats supposed to STOP ppl from stealing stuff..

Thanx again everyone
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!! Sun, 27 March 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi-Ace wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 09:16

My brother cought one guy trying to boost his Ford GTHO one night, smashed both his knees with a bat

Oh god DAMN that woulda been sweet......

I wish I was your brother at that moment. It's something I've always wanted to do. Evil or Very Mad
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!! Sun, 27 March 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That sucks, our cars keep getting broken into, and the guy across the roads ute he used to have kept getting smashed aswell, the fucked thing is they keep doing it and we can't hear anything. I have a fair idea who did it, they stole our vl a little while back...i got told today he came into my work on thursday night...fuck i wish i was there, i woulda made him pay.
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!! Sun, 27 March 2005 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ha ha i live intassie and i leave both my cars unlocked at altimes and 1 has push button start
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!! Sun, 27 March 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andrij wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 09:04

What i am trying to work out, why steal a petrol cap off a commodore, and OUR one at that. Mad

Because they are FUCKHEADS!! With nothing better too do

Anyone who theives should have something they worked for flogged of them. Now theives you will know how we feel. Theives are Morons!!!
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!! Sun, 27 March 2005 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cause they wanted a sniff maybe?
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!! Sun, 27 March 2005 17:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cause they wanted a sniff maybe?
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!! Sun, 27 March 2005 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD-ST162 wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 11:20

\
Stupid dicks ai? hahhahaa. they actually opened the wallet but didn't take the key...

I don't think that's the attitude you should be taking. Be glad they didn't take your key so you didn't have to go through the hassle of changing your locks which puts more of a financial burden on yourself mr I have to survive on $20.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!! Mon, 28 March 2005 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you have an alarm that doesnt work, why not tear it out and replace it? its better to replace it before rather than after...

and mate, when i have to, i can survive off about $4 a week, enough for the bus and train.

and all this karma shit doesnt exists, cunts will keep stealing, even after they get beat the fuck down, they have more rights than us, bah

bulllshit!

Eldar.O.

(my dads window got smashed last night, nothing even touched... gay)
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!! Mon, 28 March 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My first car was a vc commodore Embarassed and someone broke into when it was parked at Tea Tree Plaza and stole about $15 in change and some very worn work boots hahahah. They didnt damage anything and the only reason I noticed it had been broken into is because they left the drivers door slightly open. If it had been locked again I probably wouldnt have noticed the boots and change were missing for weeks.
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: ASSHOLE Broke into my car!!!!! Fri, 01 April 2005 10:08 Go to previous message
Hi-Ace wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 09:16

jackel wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 05:31

LOL, you know funny thing is no one will go near it.
My brother cought one guy trying to boost his Ford GTHO one night, smashed both his knees with a bat and the cops turned a blind eye, said it was an accident.

wow he had a HO Shocked that would have been cool. lol to the knees being smashed Laughing fukin scum deserved it i say

-Calvin
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:The riceiest car
Next Topic:Happy Easter ALL!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:30:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053780078887939 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.