Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) - MORE PICTURES!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) - MORE PICTURES! Mon, 21 March 2005 13:34 Go to next message
Hi Guys,

Due to other projects, my car is up for sale if the price is right.

Specs.
1. 1984 Aus Spec Sprinter. Body is in excellent condition. 99.5% rust free. And it hasn't been all bogged up either. I am it's second owner since new (previously owned by an elderly couple). Full service history for the duration of it's life. Hard to come by sprinters these straight. Uncracked dash!

2. Motor is a JDM 4age Bigport. Very good condition. Blows no smoke. Doesn't miss a beat. Starts everytime without hesitation at ALL.

A fully programmable Haltech E6K runs the motor ($1700). This is a fully indpendent computer system, not a piggy back. Perfect if you simply just want to plug in a set of very agressive cams + gears or do some hardcore NA tuning. It'll handle forced induction well too. Unfortunately, stock exhaust and header at the moment.

Brand new copper fuel lines to the engine bay. And also a brand new camry fuel pump. So theres plenty going to the engine bay.

3. Body has a trueno front end conversion, ducktail, sideskirts. 14" rims.

I am looking at a smidge of 9k for this car.
Mind you, this comes with RWC, and Rego...

I think it's fair in the fact that the body is in excellenct condition. Considering a lot of people sell stockers close to the 5k mark, this one aint so bad. And it's got full service history. It's got a trueno front (rare!), a very good ECU, and it's Rworthy + has rego. (which a lot of ppl get a nasty suprise when buying cheaper sprinters).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/shcao/enginebay.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/shcao/truenoback.bmp
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/shcao/truenofront.jpg

FYI. It doesnt have LSD. But I do have a TRD 2way rear end sitting at home, and will throw it for a few hundred dollars extra...

I'd like to swap this car for an average or shit condition stock aus spec sprinter if possible (with cash adjustment).

Reason for selling is to fund another project.

Thanks.
Son.

[Updated on: Sat, 23 April 2005 08:13]

Send a private message to this user    
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Mon, 21 March 2005 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't forget the ultra rare JDM window slits!

ur gonna miss ur car sonny... it's so beautifull it makes me wanna cry

too everyone... u won't find a cheaper 4age trueno anywhere unless ur illing to go thru the hassle of importing... which could result in months waits and u are unsure what u r buying. sonny has taken so much care of this car that it is prestine!

gl! ur gonna regret it Razz
godsend
Regular

February 2005
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Mon, 21 March 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill vouch for this car... this car is awesome, ive seen this car at my work and it is a beaut!!!

gl with sale Very Happy
Touge_ae86
Newcomer

March 2005
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 22 March 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im very interested in the car, i live in perth im willing t ocome over and have a look like i said im realy bent on getting a Trueno

Pm is sent Smile
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 22 March 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Tue, 22 March 2005 08:09

don't forget the ultra rare JDM window slits!

ur gonna miss ur car sonny... it's so beautifull it makes me wanna cry

too everyone... u won't find a cheaper 4age trueno anywhere unless ur illing to go thru the hassle of importing... which could result in months waits and u are unsure what u r buying. sonny has taken so much care of this car that it is prestine!

gl! ur gonna regret it Razz

Thanks for the positive feed back guys.

I am gonna do another ae86, that's why I am interested in buying a shit condition one. I think this one will be too nice to throw around.

This next one is gonna be a hardcore track levin! muhahaha

[Updated on: Tue, 22 March 2005 03:21]

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 22 March 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u have to make it cby imitation this time
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 22 March 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah, this time I wanna go the SimonRX7 look when it was white Smile

it's gonna be NA yet again.. but something special.. hehe Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 22 March 2005 09:29]

shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Wed, 23 March 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More pictures!!

look how nice my car looks Smile
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/shcao/IMG_6705.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/shcao/meet11.jpg

No rust.. look at that

By the way, I've replaced the front bumper with a real nice one I bought recently.

PS. Thanks for taking my photos at Jays BBQ.

cheers
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Wed, 23 March 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trade with me Very Happy
NUMBER_33
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Wed, 23 March 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is a nice clean 86, bump free for u...

just to give u a hand, maybe a contact num might help u out..

and for my question, any interior pic, so that some of us can drool.....lolz....cheers
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Wed, 23 March 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe.. my interior looks stock just like any other brown/tan interior.. (ugly)..

I am open to offers.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Wed, 23 March 2005 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah, the all important towbar... Surprised

bump
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Thu, 24 March 2005 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ooooooh towbar!!!
First the FC now a hot sprinter....
tsk tsk!
Keep it I say, as my father says you should have a town car and track car, so if you stick your track car you are not stuck on foot.
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Thu, 24 March 2005 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, I know..

I've lost so much money.

But this next project is gonna be probably my final choice Smile
hehe.

C'mon, someone with an aus spec wants to upgrade.

trueno + 4age conversions are time consuming + a bit of a hassle. + you'll prolly end up over budgeting. What you see is what you get Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 24 March 2005 02:01]

bbq_chickenwing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Fri, 25 March 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You should hear the doors close, its just as nice and solid feeling as a new VW golf.

[Updated on: Fri, 25 March 2005 13:17]

toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Fri, 25 March 2005 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no no no lol dont do it !!

nice nice car, it should be sold by now ! come on ppls
MR CT26
Newcomer

May 2004
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Sun, 27 March 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Definately worth the money that thing is immaculate and worth every penny!
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Sun, 27 March 2005 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
With swapping for a stocker or similar, what kind of cash difference you looking at?
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Mon, 28 March 2005 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the comments Smile

She's a really pretty car, and definitely worth it if someone wants something immaculate.

I am after a shit car, so I don't feel bad about welding big cages, cutting it up and hitting it. I don't wanna see another nice example of a sprinter go to shit and get wrapped around a tree.

The bumper on the front car sits so tight, all the gaps are perfect. I'd cry if it gets hit and repaired!

MFX.. Thanks for your interest. basically it depends on what condition the stocker is. I'll make it extra worth while if it is clean and white!! ($4k trade in). hehe Smile

But yeah, simply deduct want you want to sell your from my asking price, and make me an offer

cheers guys!
anothe
Regular

July 2004
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Mon, 28 March 2005 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If only you werent in melbourne!! Id trade you my modded sprinter for 3k + cash even!! Breaks my heart Sad

You must have something great planned if you are letting go of this car! I can't wait to see it!
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Mon, 28 March 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For now, I am going for something turbo!!

Then continue with an Ae86 a little later on. Just need the money to fund my turbo Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 06:15]

HP7777
Newcomer

February 2005
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 29 March 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it sold yet? Crying or Very Sad
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 29 March 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah still sitting in my driveway in all it's glossy red glory Smile
eatav8
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 29 March 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey was just looking at ur pics and what sorta mags are they?
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 29 March 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They are BnR Tofu Signiture Series Rims Smile
sprinter_steve
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 29 March 2005 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What price are you after? Without Trading.
Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 29 March 2005 17:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sprinter_steve wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 01:34

What price are you after? Without Trading.

I thought I saw... Yawn
shcao wrote on Tue, 22 March 2005 00:34

I am looking at a smidge of 9k for this car.
Mind you, this comes with RWC, and Rego...

sprinter_steve
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 29 March 2005 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh sorry, it was 1:30am in ther morning. I missed that bit. Once again, sorry.
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Sun, 03 April 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP, up you go..

Did I mention red cars go faster!
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Sun, 03 April 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pity they dont sell faster Sad

i would love this car, but odnt have suffeicent foldign stuff, sorry

justin
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Sun, 03 April 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well it is a bit of an enthusiasts car.. so I guess it's a nieche market.

I doubt if I'll be able to sell this car quickly even if I drop it down to 6k (WHICH I WONT!)

hehe
sprinter_steve
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Sun, 03 April 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much do you think it cost to get it to Sydney?
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Sun, 03 April 2005 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
200-300 bux. no probs

Shouldnt have any issues getting it registered. It is a locally delivered vehicle. I've put on only 5000k since i've bought it (when I last had road worthy), and it should be no issues. And as it stands, the interstate price is 8300 as is (no vic reg. + road worthy).

BTW. The tyres on the black rims have now worn off, and it comes with stock 13inch rims with heaps of good tred. I'll be happy with 8.9k from melbourne buyers.
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Mon, 04 April 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
geez why are you doing this to me, i only just got rid of my street hachi so i could drive a refined and comfy laurel but now im so tempted by his thing.
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Mon, 04 April 2005 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
C'mon, you can't go wrong with this one!

It's got power to zip through traffic, and as a daily, it's nice and quite, and it's got super comfy suspension (the old folks loved it).

I am little more negotiable now, so make an offer if you wish Smile.

And if you feel the need to turn this into a beast, chuck on some bolt ons (cams + gears), suspension, and tune the Haltech for kick arse performance.
sprinter_steve
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Mon, 11 April 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now I'm definately interested but first I'll have to try and borrow some money from friends because I only have about half the money required. Embarassed

oh yeah and what method would I use to get it to Sydney for 200-300 bux? (I'm not being sarcastic)

[Updated on: Mon, 11 April 2005 12:50]

shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Mon, 11 April 2005 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interstate freighting. That's how much it costs to ship to adelaide.

or if not,

Pay that much, and I might even drive it down for you! heheh Smile
sprinter_steve
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Mon, 11 April 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shcao wrote on Mon, 11 April 2005 23:06

Pay that much, and I might even drive it down for you! heheh Smile

If you would actually do that then I might be able to convince some people to lend me some money because some are reluctant over the whole intersate shipping/omfg wat if something goes wrong issue. Smile
antstar
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 12 April 2005 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would you like to swap for a rx7 series 1 12a Turbo?
im interested and would liek to take a look
do you have a contact number?
pictures can be found here
http://members.optushome.com.au/le.anthony/

[Updated on: Tue, 12 April 2005 05:13]

shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 12 April 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn that 7 looks nice.

very very tempting.
I wanna buy a series 5 with the money off this car, but it is rather tempting.

I'll let you know.
antstar
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 12 April 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cars in great condition and im either looking for an 86 with a 4age for a supercharged aw11.
rx7 coems with series 3 disc breaks all round an recently reco'd engine. Power windows and all.
Have msn? add me antbum@hotmail.com
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 12 April 2005 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested in this, does it have aircon, and when you say 4age big port, what does this mean?? 100kw motor?
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 12 April 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In 4ac form, it had factory air con. The system is retained other than the compressor.
The 4ac compressor didn't fit. However, I do have a genuine RWD 4age Compressor (that I acquired) and will throw in. Hook up the hoeses and regass, and you'll be away.

Bigport is the 97kw bluetop JDM motor
small port is the 100kw redtop ae92 motor.

A lot of people can vouch for the quality of this car. the door jambs are clean as (and it closes like a new car too). There is no rust around the boot. Seriously sprinters are immensely difficult to find in this condition.
antstar
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 12 April 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would i be able to come inspect?
location? suburbs
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 12 April 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm gonna help u sell this sonny... just so it can stay in melbourne Smile

and everytime u see it u can be reminded of this big mistake!
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 12 April 2005 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this thing looks like it was built yesterday Shocked

should keep them watanabes and make sure u get a yellow FC Razz
godsend
Regular

February 2005
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 12 April 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea this car is top notch!

i thought u had owned an FC rx7 before switching to the 86???
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 12 April 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i did.

I've always had a soft spot for FC. so I'm back on to em
antstar
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 12 April 2005 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how did u change from an FC to a sprinter?
i really dont want to get rid of my 7, but petrol prices ugh.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 12 April 2005 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm, doesnt look at all "aus spec" to me

free bump,

good luck with selling your very red, very nice, very fast hachhhhiiiiiiii!

Eldar.O.
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 12 April 2005 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
antstar wrote on Wed, 13 April 2005 02:27

because I was fresh our of uni and unemployed, and now I am not.

Thanks for the good comments guys! hehe
bbq_chickenwing
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 12 April 2005 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah damn rotarys sure drink alot for a 1300cc engine. A friend of mine owned one on LPG and still made heaps of powa Smile Wonder where he fit the gas tank though?

antstar wrote on Wed, 13 April 2005 02:27

godsend
Regular

February 2005
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Thu, 14 April 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shcao wrote on Sun, 03 April 2005 21:05

I doubt if I'll be able to sell this car quickly even if I drop it down to 6k (WHICH I WONT!)

hehe

have u decide to drop ur price to 6k yet??? lolz

Laughing
godsend
Regular

February 2005
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Thu, 14 April 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shcao wrote on Sun, 03 April 2005 21:05

hehe

have u decide to drop ur price to 6k yet??? lolz

Laughing
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Thu, 14 April 2005 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah. not at all.

After seing a few more sprinters as such, and looking at their condition, quality of their 4ages, etc. etc. trimming etc.

, I'm starting grow fond of this car again!
I might pull the plug on the sale alltogether.

So I won't be dropping the price cause I am not desperate

Laughing Laughing
polymorphia
Newcomer

April 2005
icon3.gif  Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 19 April 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey! wondering if your interested in a swap
CB Lancer GSR (2 dr hatch)immaculate condition.
4g63t 2L turbo intercooled front cut conversion by TRG performance 1 yr ago(4wd gearbox modified to fwd) fully engineered and reliable as all hell. Always run on stock boost and 98 octane unleaded, only mods are hks SSQ BOV, and K&N filter. Brand new suspension has been fitted front and back, as well as brand new tyres front and back. Over $15,000 spent on top of car price, i have the receipts and papers for every cent spent. the car also has 17in mags, and stereo system and is clean and very tidy. not a cent to spend. this car is immaculate, and will beat wrx's, skylines etc. power to weight ratio!!! wondering if your keen for a swap with cash adjustment?
will include plates EVO-OOL no extra.
if your serious about a swap this car looks great and is one of a kind, it'll suprise you at just how quick it is!!!
email me .... chazbird@hotmail.com
if your genuine, i will send you pics, but otherwise dont want to waste my time, thanks.
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Tue, 19 April 2005 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wouldn't waster your time.
Belive me, I've had more than enough time wasters low balling my car with substandard offers ($3k).

But thanks for the offer anyways, but I'll decline.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Wed, 20 April 2005 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shcao - Pmed a mate on the car - dunno what reply he will give - but we'll see - your car does look pretty neat though Smile
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Wed, 20 April 2005 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kewl, thanks for the lead
Green_Comet
Regular

August 2003
Re: FS or Swap: 1984 AE86 Sprinter Trueno (Aus Spec) Wed, 20 April 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
hey that new front bumper sounds a bit sus...
my one went missing a couple months bak... Rolling Eyes

but yeah guys this is a nice car! just like takumi's but red Rolling Eyes , if it had a cup holder for that all important JDM glass of water, i would buy it!!

goodluck with sale son..

bump this nigger up!!!!
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RT81 Corona for sale - Price drop, MUST SELL make an offer
Next Topic:SOLD: Supercharged MR2 AW11 for sale (Brisbane)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:03:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010472059249878 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.