Toymods » The Outhouse » wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
hinricp
Regular

June 2002
wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Tue, 29 March 2005 02:27 Go to next message
Willing to pay $1, last seen driving through Old Northern Rd Castle Hill with occupants yelling sl#t to a 6 month pregnant woman (my wife). Yes I will find you but you can always PM me to arrange to apologise to her first.

Have a great day!
  Send a private message to this user    
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Tue, 29 March 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
checks202
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004

Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Tue, 29 March 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No comment
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Tue, 29 March 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pretty bad idea acting like a hooligan in such a destinctive car.

Hope they get what they deserve
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Tue, 29 March 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've kicked one of my friends out of my car, because he was yelling racist comments out the window while driving through the rocks.

I hope u catch them.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Tue, 29 March 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be keeping my eye out mate. That is just fuckstain material.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Tue, 29 March 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will find this car peter Mad
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Tue, 29 March 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey sexy 16 once you find it try not to buy it Razz
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Tue, 29 March 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
buy it more like burn it
Just Half Steppin
Regular

Banned Again

March 2005
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Tue, 29 March 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FIND THEM AND DESTROY THEM
duff_boy
Regular

January 2005
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Tue, 29 March 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah destroy, thats just fuicking sad, yelling out shit like that Mad
anothe
Regular

July 2004
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Tue, 29 March 2005 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what state plates were they? just nsw? i got act covered for you anyway m8.

Wink panels might be a little more mismatched if people here see it i think.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Wed, 30 March 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
own them!!! Evil or Very Mad
hinricp
Regular

June 2002
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Wed, 30 March 2005 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good to know that real Toymodders don't appreciate being associated with people like this. I have been PMd some good leads and leave the option open for them to pm me and arrange to apologise to her. I thank everyone for their comments of support and leads
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Thu, 31 March 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Don't know the car but i'll definatly keep a look out!!! Thats just plain wrong!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Thu, 31 March 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*dramatic over generalisation here* seems to be the current attitude of most (not all) sprinter owners. Thinking they are sicker then sick!
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Thu, 31 March 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We know the owner of this car has seen this topic, so PM and get your profound apology organised, NOW !

And hinricp, congratulations to you and your wife. I have two kids, and they both like Toyota's, god bless their cotton socks.....
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Thu, 31 March 2005 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As the Jenovos Whitness say "These are sad Times"..... Sad
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Thu, 31 March 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, find the car, pop the bonnet, steal the front pannels and sell it on toymods Surprised and tail lights also Rolling Eyes
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Thu, 31 March 2005 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this the one with the red front right quarter?
Ive seen that around castle hill a few times!
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Thu, 31 March 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol @ the guy that is going down, but hey he brought it upon himself show no mercy when found! Evil or Very Mad
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Sat, 02 April 2005 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can be sure that if I find out who did this I'll be having "words" with them myself. NO WOMAN DESERVES TO BE TREATED WITH SUCH DISRESPECT!!!!!! Especially a mother to be....

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_49.gif
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Sat, 02 April 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just another example of how fucked up todays society is.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Sun, 03 April 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There should be a wall to seperate the people who are like those driving that sprinter and saying nasty things (ie. they are bogans who aren't V8 MA61) and everyone else.

I hope you track them down, force them to sell the car for $1, and then see that they lose all their toe nails in a freak multi-grip accident.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Sun, 03 April 2005 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people like this dont server sprinters to drive.

stop making us look like fuckheads. we have enough of that to do on our own.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Sun, 03 April 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a feeling this guys even more eager to spray his car... Shocked

nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Sun, 03 April 2005 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good luck with the catch mate! When u do find 'em do an AMERICAN HISTORY X on the bastards (except dont kick they're heads, lol u will go to jail), PULL OUT A 9 and FORCE THEM TO BITE THE GUTTER!!! AND WHEN u see that they're pissing themselves, or wait if u smell shit just laugh and drive home!
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Sun, 03 April 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha coming to think about it if the driver has read this thread im presuming he has gone out and bought himself 4 litres of paint now and some new wheels, haha probably cant afford it if it had multi coloured panels on it before
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Mon, 04 April 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's really good of you to give them the chance to apologise to your wife.
It's a decent thing to do.

I bet they felt tough after doing it tho.

Running home to tell their mates " I just mouthed a pregant woman !"

I hope you find them !

if they refuse to apologise a jack handle has more than one use !
rob-ae86
Regular

November 2002
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Mon, 04 April 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigger description of the car maybe?

wheels anything else noticeable
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Mon, 04 April 2005 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHITCHY wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 23:40

HAHA I saw one with a red front LEFT quarter today in cherrybrook. I followed it home just in case it is the one youre after. It had a Pennywise sticker on the back window and stock wheels. I have the street name if you want it.
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Mon, 04 April 2005 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Mon, 04 April 2005 17:24

WHITCHY wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 23:40

HAHA I saw one with a red front LEFT quarter today in cherrybrook. I followed it home just in case it is the one youre after. It had a Pennywise sticker on the back window and stock wheels. I have the street name if you want it.

your a top bloke mate
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Mon, 04 April 2005 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll take a street address, I need a red passenger 1/4 panel! Very Happy
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Mon, 04 April 2005 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I seen this sprinter round casto too
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Tue, 05 April 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img124.exs.cx/img124/3108/fugger7ep.th.jpg

I will take this down in a few days or if anyone asks me to.

[Updated on: Tue, 05 April 2005 04:41]

EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Tue, 05 April 2005 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apparently hincrip knows where he works so there should be a solution soon Very Happy
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Tue, 05 April 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ZING!!!! this thread is very interesting!!
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Tue, 05 April 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HA! I hope he sais "What is your major malfuction numbnuts?!" And then makes him wheelchair bound.
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Tue, 05 April 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man thats is not how u treat the ladies that is realy bad how bout u make them do something realy humiliating like make them strip to their nackers and run round a public place with their hands tied behind ther back
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Tue, 05 April 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke30king wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 21:32

man thats is not how u treat the ladies that is realy bad how bout u make them do something realy humiliating like make them strip to their nackers and run round a public place with their hands tied behind ther back

haha, do it like that heaps tall guy in the tiny car from the simpsons:

"look everyone! its that boy who laughs at everyone! let's laugh at him!" Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Wed, 06 April 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EvilJack wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 15:01

apparently hincrip knows where he works so there should be a solution soon Very Happy

Sharing is caring..... Do tell Very Happy Evil or Very Mad
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Wed, 06 April 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think this is where we differentiate between personal issue and witch hunt.

The guy is obviously a wanker and needs a talking to. The right person knows where he works, and the people who know who it is have enough sense not to post it so his car doesn't get egged/set on fire. Hopefully this is being sorted out by the dickhead driver and hinricp, and the rest of us (espeically those following around people with partly red sprinters and posting up maps of where they live) can just let it be.

</voiceofreason>
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Wed, 06 April 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Wed, 06 April 2005 12:42

I think this is where we differentiate between personal issue and witch hunt.

The guy is obviously a wanker and needs a talking to. The right person knows where he works, and the people who know who it is have enough sense not to post it so his car doesn't get egged/set on fire. Hopefully this is being sorted out by the dickhead driver and hinricp, and the rest of us (espeically those following around people with partly red sprinters and posting up maps of where they live) can just let it be.

</voiceofreason>

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Kill-joy. hehehe Razz
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Wed, 06 April 2005 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John was getting worried because I asked him if I could swap guards with him when I get my car registered (because I dont know if they will allow the fibre glass panels) so while I do that he would be driving around with a blue Sprinter with my red guards on it and he thought someone might mistake him for the guy you're after Confused
4a-c
Regular

April 2003
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Wed, 06 April 2005 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a blue sprinter with mismatched paint....
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Wed, 06 April 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Wed, 06 April 2005 12:34

EvilJack wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 15:01

Sharing is caring..... Do tell Very Happy Evil or Very Mad

that is all Cool
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Wed, 06 April 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4a-c wrote on Wed, 06 April 2005 13:05

Watch your back Embarassed Laughing.

hinricp wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 12:27

Willing to pay $1, last seen driving through Old Northern Rd Castle Hill with occupants yelling sl#t to a 6 month pregnant woman (my wife). Yes I will find you but you can always PM me to arrange to apologise to her first.

Have a great day!

Give me their numberplate, and you shall know where they live, and give them some kind words Cool.

[Updated on: Wed, 06 April 2005 03:29]

Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Wed, 06 April 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4a-c wrote on Wed, 06 April 2005 13:05

Mad Quick lets get him!! Mad
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: wanted baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels Wed, 06 April 2005 08:20 Go to previous message
Indi wrote on Wed, 06 April 2005 13:03

John was getting worried because I asked him if I could swap guards with him when I get my car registered (because I dont know if they will allow the fibre glass panels) so while I do that he would be driving around with a blue Sprinter with my red guards on it and he thought someone might mistake him for the guy you're after Confused

pm me when u want a pink or blue slip
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:getting shafted on ebay.
Next Topic:watch this
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:03:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0078299045562744 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.