Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Tue, 29 March 2005 12:00 Go to next message
Just reading through the new drift battle magazine and there is an absoulte shitload of sprinters having a meet and greet before the calder event. quite a few from on here including DRFTME and the panda with the original number plates, AE86
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Tue, 29 March 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy

i cant wait to get it

:D:D:D
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Tue, 29 March 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Betcha Garth n Des steal the limelight...
damn show pony's *kicks can*

Laughing Laughing
Razz
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Tue, 29 March 2005 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well

what u waiting for andrew

get a new paintjob and some spiffy rims!
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Tue, 29 March 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awsome, been waiting for this 2 come Very Happy
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Tue, 29 March 2005 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scan pics or ban
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Tue, 29 March 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 22:34

scan pics or ban

Laughing agreed
forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Tue, 29 March 2005 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have tried and there seems to be some prob with scanner or something. in short cant be f**ked and am now going to bed. buy the magazine yourselves you bums. (drift battle magazine can make their endorsement payments to forced_indcution@hotmail.com)

Oh that orange one with the borbets is in there too as well as a few others. i think yours toyoda i dont know my brothers got it and i cant get it back Sad
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Tue, 29 March 2005 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
forced_induction wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 23:01

have tried and there seems to be some prob with scanner or something. in short cant be f**ked and am now going to bed. buy the magazine yourselves you bums. (drift battle magazine can make their endorsement payments to forced_indcution@hotmail.com)

Oh that orange one with the borbets is in there too as well as a few others. i think yours toyoda i dont know my brothers got it and i cant get it back Sad

keke thats kool, got my money sitting here and im heading 2 the shop tommrow first thing. jst hope its at the newsagents
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Tue, 29 March 2005 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mother fuckers, wheres my copy?!!?

so... any shots of me?
davsin50
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Tue, 29 March 2005 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I missed the 3rd Issue... I think it had a pretty good AE86 tech guide in it... is the article worth me getting a back order of that issue?
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Wed, 30 March 2005 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter overload - must...go...hug.... a.... Celica.... Eye Spin

The 'tech guide' in the third issue - was that just the "use epoxy to meld the front bar together and measure the car's toe-in/out" article?
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Wed, 30 March 2005 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can barely find any new copies of DB all the newsagents near me only have the 1st and 2nd editions!!! Mad
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Wed, 30 March 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-AE86 wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 00:45

mother fuckers, wheres my copy?!!?

so... any shots of me?

if i picked up the right mag when i was trying to figure out which ones the rightone without rememberign the mag name, theyre bagging you out as inconsistant enough to be compedative
its the one with a feature on boro (sp)
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Wed, 30 March 2005 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davsin50 wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 00:36

I missed the 3rd Issue... I think it had a pretty good AE86 tech guide in it... is the article worth me getting a back order of that issue?

pfft the 'tech' was crap..

dammit im gonna go get a copy tomorrow!! they have pics of all us hachis together?!!?

better be half the mag devoted or im gonna arc up
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Wed, 30 March 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The latest one i've got is vol 1 - issue no. 5 - has a feature on hibino's 86 and the Nakayama Battle Magazine drift event.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Wed, 30 March 2005 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's got quite a few pics of the gathering at that big-ass park we met at on the Saturday morning......

The text actually states that most of us entered the competition, but only a couple placed in the top 16! LOL.....

And yes, Simon.... As usual, there are several pictures of you producing copious amounts of smoke.
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Thu, 31 March 2005 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm yeah, i wasnt thrashing the CA much Wink
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Thu, 31 March 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scan the pics u mongs
forced_induction
Regular

August 2004
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Thu, 31 March 2005 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whos the guy with the panda handbag? Laughing
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Thu, 31 March 2005 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics or ban as shiri said, yes i am no moderator, but i have a powerful mind Rolling Eyes
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Thu, 31 March 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what car is on the cover?
is it the one after the hibino satoh feature
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Thu, 31 March 2005 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damnit some one scan them !! my news agent dont have it yet, they say next week or the week after !!!!!
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Thu, 31 March 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just got my copy

haha good shots in there, the dude with the handbag is a mate of Genkin's, nice guy and thats his gf's bag haha

Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Thu, 31 March 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-AE86 wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 17:32

just got my copy

haha good shots in there, the dude with the handbag is a mate of Genkin's, nice guy and thats his gf's bag haha

Not really amusing since its his womans bag. Would of been funny if it was his Rolling Eyes
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Thu, 31 March 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 17:55

Simon-AE86 wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 17:32

just got my copy

Not really amusing since its his womans bag. Would of been funny if it was his Rolling Eyes

Its a european carry-all... Laughing Laughing

I went to 4 Newsagents today.. none had it.. Nope
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Thu, 31 March 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mee too

Sad
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Thu, 31 March 2005 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
without seeing the pictures in the mag yet I can only assume about the bag of Simons(with the panda Trueno) you are talking about is the same one ive seen before.
Didnt they come with the car from Toyota new? I saw one on yahoo auctions jp with this info.. ?

Garth surely you must know?

Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Thu, 31 March 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 19:20

mee too

Sad

me three haha !! Mad Shocked

I wanna see the damn pics, where the fark is the mag Ben Ellis lol ?!?! Evil or Very Mad
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Thu, 31 March 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think the people with subscriptions get there copy about a week before it comes out in the Newsagencies.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Thu, 31 March 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Subscribe you bums...
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Thu, 31 March 2005 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got my own copy today from newsagent - way too many Sprinters Razz
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Fri, 01 April 2005 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just got a copy , and was walking down the street when spotted by 4age and B1 mingering at the local KFC watching the girls walk by Shocked .

First theres so many pictures of Simon in that magazine they should be paying him , also see 4age , Da Horse , Steve Ae86 , shcao , Henn , drft86 , Choony and a few others in the pictures there . But not a picture of "The Chad" who organized it ?

Not a bad edition in all with lots of pictures and write ups from all the comp's .

Also see Toymods gets a mention there as it deserves Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Fri, 01 April 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skaney wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 19:34

without seeing the pictures in the mag yet I can only assume about the bag of Simons(with the panda Trueno) you are talking about is the same one ive seen before.
Didnt they come with the car from Toyota new? I saw one on yahoo auctions jp with this info.. ?

Garth surely you must know?

ahh never doubt the ae86 jedi-master, of course i know. Laughing

bags can be found here - http://www.carland86.com/parts/goods.html

no not new at toyota
they were made by carland 86 as an original item

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Fri, 01 April 2005 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you guys all owe me hardcore

i like what it says about my car... im flattered ^_^

credits to imageshack.us for hosting...

Copyright material removed.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 April 2005 08:49] by Moderator

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Fri, 01 April 2005 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just bought it!

not a bad review at all!

but no pics of my pretty beast from the outside.

steve seemed to get a lot of attention being in the 'elitist blacktop club' Laughing

Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Fri, 01 April 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All of Steves A-bec pimping paid off, they must like his pretty face Smile

I love all the mud and shit caked on my side skirt in the pic of my wheels... damn flooded roads.

I was expecting more pics of Garths car?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Fri, 01 April 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha mee too Wink
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Fri, 01 April 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but the better pic is on page 87 with the dirty ibis itself with the bonnet proudly displaying the team name! hahahaha
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Fri, 01 April 2005 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice work Shiri , Maybe there be a bit of footage on there next dvd thing of the drift nationals ? Has that come out yet ?
davsin50
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Fri, 01 April 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

[img]

Question about page 40... Bottom right hand corner... Black 86.

What are those rims? the nice big deep dish ones? I have been looking for some more "showy" wheels for everyday use... can anyone help me out?

[Updated on: Fri, 01 April 2005 08:50] by Moderator

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Fri, 01 April 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they are ae86boy's rims

you can buy them from him if they are not sold yet

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=61252&rid=964&S=11282bb1889fca4ef013ee14 2e00db9d&pl_view=&start=0#msg_563769
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Fri, 01 April 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love the first pic up the top in that article Wink

true hachi thrashing, not posing Razz
^DriftKing^
Occasional Poster

Banned User

July 2004
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Fri, 01 April 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 17:13

would be about how it looked as it stoved into the commodore wouldnt it?? Laughing

[Updated on: Fri, 01 April 2005 08:51] by Moderator

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Fri, 01 April 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^DriftKing^ wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 18:27

ShiRi wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 17:13

would be about how it looked as it stoved into the commodore wouldnt it?? Laughing

jeez buddy, just LET IT GO ......

[Updated on: Fri, 01 April 2005 08:54] by Moderator

improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Fri, 01 April 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Time for banning you back the elizabeth downs Driftdick

edit , sorry people of that area for having to live with that

[Updated on: Fri, 01 April 2005 08:39]

Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Fri, 01 April 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hilarious dan. you must be so cut you didnt get any pics
davsin50
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Fri, 01 April 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 18:14

they are ae86boy's rims

you can buy them from him if they are not sold yet

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=61252&rid=964&S=11282bb1889fca4ef013ee14 2e00db9d&pl_view=&start=0#msg_563769

Thanks.
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Fri, 01 April 2005 17:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, there are a few pics of me behind simmo in the Nats articles....
what does that imply to ya's all Laughing
Crabbs
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Sat, 02 April 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not a bad article, but i didnt see any pics from our display at calder, where we all set up in teh triangle... they shoulda got shots of that.
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Sat, 02 April 2005 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIK

http://users.bigpond.com/steveg101/stevex02squad2me.gif
CRAB-86
Regular

September 2003
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Sat, 02 April 2005 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Love that most of the ae86 owners entered the banzai battle Surprised

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Sun, 03 April 2005 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apparently us SA guys 'enjoyed the great ocean road' on the way down. Bollocks! Laughing I want my GOR dammit!
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Sun, 03 April 2005 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Sun, 03 April 2005 10:15

Apparently us SA guys 'enjoyed the great ocean road' on the way down. Bollocks! Laughing I want my GOR dammit!

LOL Well At the time you guys were planning it.. So when Ben asked me how we all got down there I said we took Pacifc highway and youse went GOR then youse chickened out and went the short way.... Us Sydney guys are just more hardcore Razz Laughing
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Mon, 04 April 2005 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol
just got mine today, (remembered to get it this time)

the key with the stick of ram was mine Shocked Laughing
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Mon, 04 April 2005 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well with the subscription i received my copy on the 29th march, and it goes on the shelves in newsagencies on the 1st April, which is only a 3 day difference. Issue number 7 comes out 27 may.

Good to see the dirty ibis D whore faced bitch was in there. Wink

Drift Mullet??? page 87

Is this the same guy??
http://www.photodump.com/direct/levinkid86/DSCF0064.jpg

http://www.photodump.com/direct/levinkid86/DSCF0065288.jpg
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Mon, 04 April 2005 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep nightdevil,

drift mullet rocks! good bloke.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Mon, 04 April 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just picked it up today.... sprinter overload for sure but well worth it hahahha

noticed the ibis bonnet and also bathurst-91's bonnet clips Razz
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Mon, 04 April 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so many hachi's!

What was with the comment about all the people at the meet entering the comp @ Calder? There was 5 hachi entrants and about 50 onlookers (including myself). Next time we must all get out on the track and flood the scene!!! Smile
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: F@$kload of Sprinter in DB magazine Mon, 04 April 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
w00t! I made it into this one too, kinda. You can see my hands in Alexi's window on page 90. I was in the passenger seat doing a "V" sign in the windscreen Razz
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Circle Track Wheels
Next Topic:AE86 track car??? help me decide.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:11:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0094189643859863 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.