Toymods » General Car Talk » Playin GT4

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 20 March 2005 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
glad to see they got their tyre wears right Rolling Eyes
  Send a private message to this user    
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 20 March 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i kinda wish i'd bought some harder tyres before the race, still it will be worth it, 23hrs, 20min to go!
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 20 March 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheese! err no sorry thats not the point of this post, the point is that i got 6 mins 43 on nurburgring in the mighty 350z.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Sun, 20 March 2005 20:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just found a way to get $950,000 in 15 mins, no gonna tell u how tho Very Happy , u can do it over and over too Very Happy
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Mon, 21 March 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Right!

The side-boards are carved from 600mmx1200mmx18mm Craftwood.
The Base is 450mmx1300mmx18mm Chipboard. A slightly shorter length is fine (I cut mine down from a REALLY long length).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/hardman69/pit_dime1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/hardman69/pit_dime2.jpg

The red lines are the internal boards, the blue line is where the Reinforced Right-Angle brackets are, and the yellow dots are the screws into the base. There's remarkably little holding it all together, yet it's stable-as !

I screwed a (weak-assed) right-angle bracket into each side of the chair's base at the front-edge, which is all that holds it onto the cockpit. Gravity does the rest.

Ask me for a dimension and I shall deliver. Keep in mind though that this is built for my exclusive use, and I'm 184cm with long legs and short arms. I'd suggest you fine-tune the dimensions yourself - make it up on the fly to suit your fave position.

Mine's missionary. . . Laughing Laughing
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Mon, 21 March 2005 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Mon, 21 March 2005 12:57

Right!

The side-boards are carved from 600mmx1200mmx18mm Craftwood.
The Base is 450mmx1300mmx18mm Chipboard. A slightly shorter length is fine (I cut mine down from a REALLY long length).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/hardman69/pit_dime1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/hardman69/pit_dime2.jpg

The red lines are the internal boards, the blue line is where the Reinforced Right-Angle brackets are, and the yellow dots are the screws into the base. There's remarkably little holding it all together, yet it's stable-as !

I screwed a (weak-assed) right-angle bracket into each side of the chair's base at the front-edge, which is all that holds it onto the cockpit. Gravity does the rest.

Ask me for a dimension and I shall deliver. Keep in mind though that this is built for my exclusive use, and I'm 184cm with long legs and short arms. I'd suggest you fine-tune the dimensions yourself - make it up on the fly to suit your fave position.

Mine's missionary. . . Laughing Laughing

thanks for that. ill have a look at making one.. will need a rail to change seating position though
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Mon, 21 March 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No probs - Like I think I said earlier - it only took me an afternoon to cut, shape, build and play.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Mon, 21 March 2005 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that setup is awesome shame that i don't have any room in my bedroom for one so i can have one for the xbox.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Mon, 21 March 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 21 March 2005 14:50

that setup is awesome shame that i don't have any room in my bedroom for one so i can have one for the xbox.

I used my dual Xbox/PS2 wheel while I was waiting for teh proper Force Feedback wheel, and it's poooh. I s'pose it's slightly better than the joypad, but I don't think I'd commit to a cockpit just for a non-F.F. Xbox wheel.

That said, I've seen Xbox's sitting on top of cockpits at the Melbourne motorshow 3 years running - No wheels, just regular hand-controllers.

SUPA POOH!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Mon, 21 March 2005 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im sure there will be good wheels realised for xbox when forza comes out, but i don't know whether they are really worth while for it, thinking about it the main reason why you want a steering wheel for ps2 is to modulate throttle and brakes (honestly) you have this already on the xbox controller, the only real advantage of the wheel for xbox is smaller steering inputs and the ability to drive a manual easier and of course force feedback if you get a good wheel.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Mon, 21 March 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
surprisingly i havent bought this yet (even though ive been intending to)

what is the multiplayer abilities of it like though? thats the main reason id have for buying it. i reckon multiplayer in the last 3 has sucked teh ballz. is it much much improved this time round?

i.e. it doesnt restrict your garage cars power in vs races..
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Playin GT4 Tue, 22 March 2005 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GT4 is p00, well not really, its just kinda repetitive, i've hit a wall, no races appeal to me. and there all hard, like, the midgit car races n shit, you cant buy a car to suit the race, without the computer cars smashing you! BS!
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Tue, 22 March 2005 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Tue, 22 March 2005 21:00

GT4 is p00, well not really, its just kinda repetitive, i've hit a wall, no races appeal to me. and there all hard, like, the midgit car races n shit, you cant buy a car to suit the race, without the computer cars smashing you! BS!

lol its time to drive properly, its hard at first but you get use to it, normally i have to have atleast 2-3 times the power of cars im against but sometimes its too much and your braking for ages, learn to drive fast but smooth Very Happy . How many golds did you get all up in your licences?.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Tue, 22 March 2005 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Tue, 22 March 2005 20:42

lol its time to drive properly, its hard at first but you get use to it, normally i have to have atleast 2-3 times the power of cars im against but sometimes its too much and your braking for ages, learn to drive fast but smooth Very Happy . How many golds did you get all up in your licences?.

not a single fucking one Very Happy
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Tue, 22 March 2005 17:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have to...

its so damn sexy...

http://members.iinet.net.au/~asterix/chevysst1.JPG

im in love!
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Playin GT4 Wed, 23 March 2005 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So who has the 900 degree wheel?
375km/h on it is so hardcore!
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Wed, 23 March 2005 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a 13.5 second quarter mile cappachino i love it Laughing Laughing
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Wed, 23 March 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For the midget races, buy a daihatsu cophen, they do pretty well in that class.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Playin GT4 Wed, 23 March 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers.
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Playin GT4 Wed, 23 March 2005 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Tue, 22 March 2005 11:42

Yeh i can drive fine, but theres no way you can match the AI cars mid-corner speed without over-steering.
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Wed, 23 March 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Wed, 23 March 2005 17:34

smt_007 wrote on Tue, 22 March 2005 11:42

Yeh i can drive fine, but theres no way you can match the AI cars mid-corner speed without over-steering.

Sticky tyres + downforce + balanced handling = Ace mid-corner speed.

Teh 900deg wheel ROCKS ! - I'm yet to drive it back-to-back with my mate's 180deg one tho - full report when I do.
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 24 March 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Or you can use the cheap tactic of entering the corner with too much sped, then coliding with ai cars on the racing line. My mates always do that to me, it sucks, one problem with gt4.
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 24 March 2005 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay this is what i have done/got etc.

20% completed

all licenses completed, except special (only done half)
i my opinion the licenses are much easier than GT3 and 2.

i seem to be getin the tinyest bit off silver everytime....first go Confused have got about 8 silvers and 4 golds Very Happy

main cars i got:
-nissan fairlady....has excellent handling and power

-toyota HSC rally raid car....excellent dirt/snow car.....beats anything

-suzuki escudo Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad .....this would be one of the fastest cars in the game i would expect....it made a appearance in gt2 and gt3 and fuk was it fast.....mine has 1070 HP and ive got it to 420km/h with a litle tuning.....this thing cant keep the wheels on the ground at that speed so it kinda peaks out at that speed.

it can be won from the "special conditions", "yosemite I" rally (hard)

- also got celicas, supras etc.

easy way to get money
easy way to get money is to do the "capri rally" (easy)....the race is 2 laps , so 4 laps of that track and you win $10, 000 as well as the toyota HSC rally raid car which can be sold for $265 000 or sumting.

question: who knows where to win the toyota TA22 GT from???

thanks

brett

this game is fukin sweet
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 24 March 2005 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, im about 20% into it, Got FD's, JZA80, STi, R34 GTR's, RX8, heaps of cars, 3 pages worth, but still, best car I have, is the NSX-R Concept!!! Lowered a little on Volk CE28 (Bronze) and a GT wing, its untouchable! Runs 9.2 (NA!!)
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 24 March 2005 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brett_celicacoupe wrote on Thu, 24 March 2005 07:09

okay this is what i have done/got etc.

20% completed

all licenses completed, except special (only done half)
i my opinion the licenses are much easier than GT3 and 2.

i seem to be getin the tinyest bit off silver everytime....first go Confused have got about 8 silvers and 4 golds Very Happy

main cars i got:
-nissan fairlady....has excellent handling and power

-toyota HSC rally raid car....excellent dirt/snow car.....beats anything

-suzuki escudo Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad .....this would be one of the fastest cars in the game i would expect....it made a appearance in gt2 and gt3 and fuk was it fast.....mine has 1070 HP and ive got it to 420km/h with a litle tuning.....this thing cant keep the wheels on the ground at that speed so it kinda peaks out at that speed.

it can be won from the "special conditions", "yosemite I" rally (hard)

- also got celicas, supras etc.

easy way to get money
easy way to get money is to do the "capri rally" (easy)....the race is 2 laps , so 4 laps of that track and you win $10, 000 as well as the toyota HSC rally raid car which can be sold for $265 000 or sumting.

question: who knows where to win the toyota TA22 GT from???

thanks

brett

this game is fukin sweet

Damnit stop callin it the HSC car. its not. its like RSC.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 24 March 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KOFFEE-BLACK wrote on Thu, 24 March 2005 17:30

Yeah, im about 20% into it, Got FD's, JZA80, STi, R34 GTR's, RX8, heaps of cars, 3 pages worth, but still, best car I have, is the NSX-R Concept!!! Lowered a little on Volk CE28 (Bronze) and a GT wing, its untouchable! Runs 9.2 (NA!!)

I will have to try that NSX-R Very Happy .
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 24 March 2005 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well sorry Rolling Eyes ....H.....R.....similar

anyway,

5 SECOND PENALTIES ARE GHEY

they are fukin annoying Mad ....trying to do a rally, and u get a 5 second penalty for touching, i mean touching the other car... and then when the other car comes into the corner, cuts you off or something and you get the penalty but not him Mad .....or if you brake and he runs up your ass and pushes you into the wall Eye Spin No No No

oh well good game other wise
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 24 March 2005 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finially these ke70's seats with an aura interactor strapped to the back came to good use Rolling Eyes

wats the a better car r32 GTR or WRX?
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 24 March 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
both pretty good, i'd probly say the skyline has more raw power. I love doin the racing photography thing, coz u can go drifting and then take photo's of urself. its so awesome.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 24 March 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u can buy the ta22 from the 80's 2ndhand car shop thingy
after about 400days it will be there
as will the super oldsckoool gtr which rocks the jap 70's races
driftymcgee
Regular

April 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 25 March 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 18:16

what car and what power for tsubuka.. i just got a 47.9 in my bmw gtr

i was crushed when i saw this time, i thought my 48.051 was awesome

so i went out and got a 47.290 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

that was in my pagani zonda
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 25 March 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i now have done 26% Very Happy

endurances are unlocked

the nurgubring (spelling??) track endurance.....is that really go for 24 hours??? Confused Shocked ....sheeezuz

easy way to lighten the effects of the 5 second penalties:.....say u ar going 150kmh and u hit the wall or the other car.....tap "O"(circle) and roll along in neutral till the penalty is gone.....that way the engine deccelerating wont slow you down.

brett

brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 25 March 2005 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
driftymcgee wrote on Fri, 25 March 2005 20:54

so i went out and got a 47.290 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

that was in my pagani zonda

i reckon i could beat that

!!!!the challenge is on!!!! Twisted Evil Up To Something

brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 25 March 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

tsuskba (spelling?) circuit

car: nissan fairlady Cool

second lap and thats what i got
driftymcgee
Regular

April 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 25 March 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brett_celicacoupe wrote on Fri, 25 March 2005 23:21

tsuskba (spelling?) circuit

car: nissan fairlady Cool

second lap and thats what i got

damn, was gonna post my 46.923 but not good enough

what driver aids you runnin?

[Updated on: Fri, 25 March 2005 13:24]

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 25 March 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it me or is the wheel ment to be really small?
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 25 March 2005 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
everythin standard except;
-racing/soft(qualifying) tyres
-stage 4 turbo Evil or Very Mad
-nos set to max power

so i gues standard TCS settings

brett
driftymcgee
Regular

April 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 25 March 2005 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i swapped to the Fairlady Z Concept LM and got me a 46.588 on a no nos run,

currently with
asm both at 0 and tcs at 3

gonna try and get some better braking markers and go for full nos Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Fri, 25 March 2005 13:50]

tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 26 March 2005 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the 5 second penalties are better than the 10 second ones on prologue, my first car was a s/c aw11 ,goes like stink specially with nitrous, just not as good as my 96 evoIII WRX thats mad

and for the endurance race use b-spec and set it to 3x speed so you dont have to sit there for ages.

[Updated on: Sat, 26 March 2005 00:44]

Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Sat, 26 March 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go the Honda city turbo. HAHAHA
stage 2 turbo and all the other stuff, wheelspin in every gear when NOS is going. Its funny in the replay because you can hear the screeching tyres all the way down the straights.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Tue, 29 March 2005 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just got 480kph and a 8.38 sec 1/4 mile.

and have 22%

do u need special licence for the enduro's
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Wed, 30 March 2005 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JUST GOT 7.41 QUARTER MILE
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Playin GT4 Wed, 30 March 2005 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 10:14

JUST GOT 7.41 QUARTER MILE

Damn thats a quick CORONA Shocked .
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Wed, 30 March 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 00:25

just got 480kph and a 8.38 sec 1/4 mile.

and have 22%

do u need special licence for the enduro's

i did like 7.6 (or sumthin~ see my sig.)....that was with minimal tuning

u need 25% game completion to unlock the endurances....i got 27% Very Happy

BTW: what car did you use for the top speed, and the 7.41 quarter mile??

brett
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Wed, 30 March 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
used the escudo for the 1/4 mile, did a 7.99 unmodded.

got endurances, done 7 already

used the toyota minolta race car for the top speed
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Wed, 30 March 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr DOHC wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 22:29

got endurances, done 7 already

you got to much time on your hands Evil or Very Mad

Mr DOHC wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 22:29

used the toyota minolta race car for the top speed

is that the 1970's white race car??

can it be bought from toyota??

brett

Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Wed, 30 March 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
El Captain 200 Miles : TOYOYTA 88C-V Race Car (MINOLTA) '89

thats how u win it

u can race the old AU XR8 V8 supercar again, dunno how u win it tho
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Wed, 30 March 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
copy all this to word, print it

All prize cars can be won more than once except:

License Exams
Percentage-based Prizes
Driving Mission Prizes

LICENSE EXAMS:

B(Bronze) : VOLKSWAGEN Lupo 1.4 '02
B(Silver) : MAZDA KUSABI '03
B(Gold) : HONDA S500 '63
A(Bronze) : PONTIAC Sunfire GXP Concept '02
A(Silver) : HONDA DUALNOTE '01
A(Gold) : NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R (Gran Turismo Version) '01
IB(Bronze) : NIKE One 2022
IB(Silver) : MAZDA RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '04
IB(Gold) : JENSEN HEALEY Interceptor Mk.III '74
IA(Bronze) : NISMO 270R '94 (S14)
IA(Silver) : NISSAN GT-R Concept (TokyoShow) '01
IA(Gold) : DOME ZERO '78
S(Bronze) : MERCURY Cougar XR-7 '67
S(Silver) : PONTIAC Solstice Coupe Concept '02
S(Gold) : FORD Model T Tourer '15

BEGINNER HALL:

Sunday Cup : AUTOBIANCHI A112 Abarth '79
FF Challenge : MAZDA Mazda6 Concept '01
FR Challenge : NISSAN Skyline 2000GT-B '67
4WD Challenge : TOYOTA Motor Triathlon Race Car '04
MR Challenge : LOTUS Esprit Turbo HC '87
Light Weight K Cup : GINETTA G4 '64
Spider & Roadster : CHRYSLER Prowler '02
Sport Truck Race : CHEVROLET Silverado SST Concept '02

PROFESSIONAL HALL:

Clubman Cup : MAZDA Mazdaspeed 6 '05
Tuning Car Grand Prix : NISSAN OPTION Stream Z '04
Race of NA Sports : HONDA NSX-R Concept '01
Race of Turbo Sports : MAZDA BP FALKEN RX-7 (D1GP) '03
Boxer Spirit : RUF CTR Yellow Bird '87
World Classic Car Series : MERCEDES-BENZ Daimler Motor Carriage '1886
World Compact Car Race : HONDA S800 RSC Race Car '68
Supercar Festival : CIZETA V16T '94
Gran Turismo World Championship : FORD GT LM Edition Spec-II '04

EXTREME HALL:

Gran Turismo All Stars : BMW MacLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
Dream Car Championship : NISSAN GT-R Concept LM Race Car '02
Polyphony Digital Cup : OPERA PERFORMANCE S2000 '04
Like The Wind : VOLKSWAGEN W12 Nardo Concept '01
Formula GT World : MERCEDES-BENZ Sauber C9 Race Car '89
Real Circuit Tours : NISSAN GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (PaceCar) '01
Premium Sports Lounge : FORD GT '05

ENDURANCE HALL:

Grand Valley 300km : AUDI Auto Union V16 Type C Streamline '37
Laguna Seca 200 Miles : FORD GT40 Race Car '69
Roadster 4 Hours Endurance : MAZDA RX-7 LM Race Car '01
Tokyo R246 300km : MITSUBISHI FTO Super Touring Car '97
Super Speedway 150 Miles : HONDA NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car '02
Nurburgring 24 Hours Endurance : POLYPHONY Formula Gran Turismo '04 Evil or Very Mad
Nurburgring 4 Hours Endurance : CHAPPARAL 2D Race Car '67
Suzuka 1000km : LISTER Storm V12 Race Car '99
Motegi 8 Hours Endurance : HONDA NSX-R LM Edition Road Car '02
Tsukuba 9 Hours Endurance : NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R Race Car (CALSONIC) '93
Sarthe Circuit 24 Hours I : AUDI R8 '01
Sarthe Circuit 24 Hours II : BENTLEY Speed 8 Race Car '03
Fuji 1000km : NISSAN R92CP Race Car '92
Infineon World Sport Car Trophy : FORD GT LM Race Car '02
El Captain 200 Miles : TOYOYTA 88C-V Race Car (MINOLTA) '89
New York 200 Miles : DODGE Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71

MISSION HALL:

Mission 1-10 : DMC DeLorean S2 '04
Mission 11-20 : JAY LENO Tank Car '03
Mission 21-24 : PAGANI Zonda Race Car '01
Mission 25-29 : TOYOTA 7 Race Car '70
Mission 30-34 : NISSAN R89C Race Car '89

JAPANESE HALL:

Japanese Championship : NISSAN 350Z Concept LM Race Car '02
Japanese GT Championship : NISSAN MOTUL PITWORK Z (JGTC) '04
Japanese 70's Classic : NISSAN SKYLINE Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
Japanese 80's Festival : MITSUBISHI HSR-II Concept '89
Japanese 90's Challenge : NISMO 400R (R33) '96
Japanese Compact Car Cup : HONDA LIFE STEP VAN '72

EUROPEAN HALL:

European Championship : JAGUAR XJ220 LM Edition '01
British GT Cup : JAGUAR E-Type Coupe '61
British Light Weight Car Race : LOTUS Europa Special '71
German Touring Car Championship : MERCEDES-BENZ AMG CLK-GTR Race Car '98
Italian Festival : ALFA ROMEO 155 2.5 V6 TI Race Car '93
French Championship : CITROEN 2CV Type-A '54
European Classic Car Championship : MERCEDES-BENZ Benz Patent Motor Wagen '1886
European Hot Hatch Car Championship : VOLVO 240 GLT Estate '88
1000 Miles : ALFA ROMEO Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
Schwarzwald Liga A : BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
Schwarzwald Liga B : MERCEDES-BENZ AMG 190E 2.5 16V Evolution II (DTM) '92

AMERICAN HALL:

American Championship : CHEVROLET Corvette Convertible (C1) '54
Stars and Stripes : CHEVROLET Camaro LM Race Car '01
American Muscle Car Championship : CHEVROLET Chevelle SS 454 '70
Classic Muscle Car Championship : PLYMOUTH Super Bird '70

SPECIAL CONDITION HALL (EASY):

Umbria Rally : CADILLAC CIEN '02
Capri Rally : TOYOTA RSC Rally Raid Car '02
Grand Canyon : FORD RS200 '84
Ice Arena : TOYOTA RSC '01
Chamonix : INFINITI FX45 Concept '02
George V Paris : ALPINE A310 1600VE '73
Swiss Alps : MITSUBISHI CZ-3 Tarmac '01
Tahiti : RENAULT 5 Turbo '80
Tsukuba Circuit : MAZDA RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01
Cathedral Rocks Trail I : LAND ROVER Range Stormer Concept '04
Cathedral Rocks Trail II : HYUNDAI HCD6 '01

SPECIAL CONDITION HALL (NORMAL):

Umbria Rally : LANCIA Delta HF Integrale Rally Car '92
Capri Rally : SUBARU IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype '01
Grand Canyon : MITSUBISHI CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car '02
Ice Arena : MITSUBISHI Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car'97
Chamonix : SUBARU IMPREZA Rally Car '01
George V Paris : RENAULT 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85
Swiss Alps : TOYOTA CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) '95
Tahiti : FORD Escort Rally Car '98
Tsukuba Circuit : MAZDA 6 Touring Car '02
Cathedral Rocks Trail I : SUBARU IMPREZA Rally Car '99
Cathedral Rocks Trail II : TOYOTA CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95

SPECIAL CONDITION HALL (HARD):

Umbria Rally : LANCIA Delta S4 Rally Car '85
Capri Rally : FORD RS200 Rally Car '85
Grand Canyon : MITSUBISHI STRAION 4WD Rally Car '84
Ice Arena : NISSAN BLUEBIRD 1600SSS Rally Car (510) '69
Chamonix : LANCIA STRATOS Rally Car '77
George V Paris : PEUGEOT 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86
Swiss Alps : NISSAN SILVIA 240RS Rally Car '85
Tahiti : MITSUBISHI PAJERO Rally Raid Car '85
Tsukuba Circuit : FORD GT Concept '02
Cathedral Rocks Trail I : SUZUKI ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98
Cathedral Rocks Trail II : MITSUBISHI PAJERO Evolution Rally Raid Car '03

One-Make Races
--------------

DAIHATSU:
Copen Race : DAIHATSU STORIA X4 '00
Midget II Race : DAIHATSU Midget '63

HONDA:
Type R Meeting : HONDA HSC (Honda Sports Concept) '03
CIVIC Race : HONDA CIVIC Si (Mugen Motul Race Car) '87

HYUNDAI:
Hyundai Sport Festival : HYUNDAI Clix '01

ISUZU:
Isuzu Classic Sport : ISUZU 117 Coupe '68

MAZDA:
'RE' Club : MAZDA Cosmo Sport (L10A) '67
Roadster Cup : MAZDA MX-Crossport '05
RX-8 Cup : MAZDA RX-8 Concept LM Race Car '01

MITSUBISHI:
Evolution Meeting : MITSUBISHI Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car '74
Mirage Cup : MITSUBISHI I Concept '03

NISSAN:
Race of Red Emblem : NISMO SKYLINE GT-R LM Road Going Version (R33) '95
March Brothers : NISSAN mm-R Cup Car '01
Silvia Sisters : NISSAN Sileighty '98
'Z' Club : NISSAN Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71

SUBARU:
Subaru 360 Race : SUBARU 360 '58
Race of Pleiades : SUBARU IMPREZA Super Touring Car '01

SUZUKI:
Suzuki K Cup : SUZUKI CONCEPT-S2 '03
Suzuki Concept Car : SUZUKI GSX-R/4 '01

TOYOTA:
ALTEZZA Race : TOYOTA ALTEZZA Touring Car '01
Vitz Race : TOYOTA Vitz RS Turbo '02

CHEVROLET:
Corvette Festival : CHEVROLET Corvette Stingray Coupe (C2) '63
Camaro Meeting : CHEVROLET Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88

CHRYSLER:
Crossfire Trophy : DODGE VIPER GTSR Concept '00

SALEEN:
Saleen S7 Club : NIKE One 2022

SHELBY:
Shelby Cobra Cup : SHELBY Mustang G.T.350R '65

ALFA ROMEO:
GTA Cup : ALFA ROMEO Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65

ALPINE:
Renault Alpine Cup : ALPINE A110 1600S '73

ASTON MARTIN:
Aston Martin Festival : ASTON MARTIN DB9 Coupe '03

AUDI:
Tourist Trophy : AUDI Le Mans Quattro '03
A3 Cup : Audi Pikes Peak quattro '03

BMW:
BMW 1 Series Trophy : BMW 2002 Turbo '73
'M' Club : BMW M3 GTR '03

CITROEN:
2HP-2CV : CITROEN 2CV Type-A '54

LOTUS:
Elise Cup : LOTUS Elise Type-72 '01
Lotus Classic Cup : LOTUS Elan S1 '62

MERCEDES-BENZ:
Legend of Silver Arrow : MERCEDES-BENZ CLK Touring Car (D2 DTM) '00
SL Challenge : MERCEDES-BENZ 300 SL Coupe '54

MG:
MG Festival : MGF '97

MINI:
Mini.Mini Battle : MARCOS Mini Marcos GT '70

OPEL:
Speedster Cup : OPEL Calibra Touring Car (DTM) '94

PEUGEOT:
206 Cup : PEUGOET 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85

RENAULT:
Clio Trophy : RENAULT Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V Race Car '00
Megane Cup : RENAULT AVANTIME '02

TRIUMPH:
Spitfire Cup : TRIUMPH Spitfire 1500 '74

TVR:
Blackpool Racer : TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00

VOLKSWAGEN:
Beetle Cup : VOLKSWAGEN Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49
Lupo Cup : VOLKSWAGEN Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68
GTI Cup : VOLKSWAGEN Golf I GTI '76

25% Game Completion : AUDI Nuvolari quattro '03
50% Game Completion : JAGUAR XJR-9 Race Car '88
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Wed, 30 March 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks - I was wondering how in teh frig I was meant to get my hands on a car quick enough to do the Gran Turismo world series - Off to do the German touring car championship for me!

Note: on a complete aside, how funny is teh "mad frog remix" ringtone ad? I've got the original mp3 of the indian kid imitating a 2-stroke somewhere - GOLD ! Very Happy
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 31 March 2005 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
These are for players who import 100,000 credits from their GT3 save

1.Go to Tuner Village-------->HPA Motorsports and buy the HPA GTI car. This
car comes with 550hp stock and can win most of the early races very easily.

2.Buy a used Evo VII GSR and upgrade it as much as possible. This car can
compete in One-Make Races, Turbo Events, 4WD Events, and any open enrollment
events. This car is also one of the best rally cars in the game.

3.Same as #2 with an Impreza WRX-STi.

4.Same as #2 with a Skyline GT-R V-spec N1 except the Skyline will be more
productive for road races than rally racing.

5.Buy and upgrade a Lotus Elise 111R. This can win the MR races, its One-Make
Race, and some of the Lightweight races.

This section is for players who start with just the 10,000 credits

1.Complete all of the license exams up to IA. You will receive the Nismo 270R
which can get through the early races pretty easily.

2.Get any decent starter car(a 200hp+ Evo will work) and go to the Special
Condition Event #1 and #2. The first one will get you the Cadillac Cien
which can win all of its races up to the end of the Pro Hall. For the second
event, you will win the Toyota RSC Rally Raid car which can be sold for
265,000 credits or used to win the majority of the rally events.

3.Get a car to win the Lightweight K-Car Cup in Beginner(a Honda Beat works
here). You will win the Ginetta G4. Use this car to win the Sunday Cup and
any other races you see fit(even up to the Clubman Cup) to save up a little
money. Upgrade it as soon as you can. Now, enter the European Classic Car
league, the European Lightweight event, and 1000! miles. This will give you
over 1,000,000 credits with 3-4% of the game complete.

st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 31 March 2005 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I LuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrV the Ginetta G4 !

Haven't done any of those races you mentioned, but thanks for the heads up! I tweaked the hell out of it just coz it's so much fun to drive Very Happy
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 31 March 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HA !

301.0 MPH

Mercedes CLK LeMans car, Nitrous, stage 4 Turbo, 1031 hp

That's 484.4km/h for you new fangled metric folk out there.
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 31 March 2005 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
45.845 tsukuba

hey st184sillycar, look at my sig, have actually gotten 360mph but diddt finish the lap
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 31 March 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Krikey! What cars did you turn those laps in?

(walks off to try a lap of Tsukuba)
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 31 March 2005 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has anyone successfully completed ALL of the missions?
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 31 March 2005 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, let me tell u they were in an unmodded, no NOS, R3 tyre equipped car.

heheheh

the top end speed one was the minolta 88CV

edit, the 7.41 was in the escudo

[Updated on: Thu, 31 March 2005 09:16]

st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 31 March 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tsukuba: 45.815

once again, in the 1031hp CLK-LM car - widt teh wikkid NOS, medium slick.
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 31 March 2005 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seeing as you done the 24hr nurburgring (MRDOHC) .....what is the polophony f1 car like??

BTW: like the chick in your avatar Twisted Evil

brett
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Thu, 31 March 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i B-sped'd most of it, the car i used was very uncontrollable

its good, but u cant buy anything for it, makes 902hp tho, takes getting used to, unlike the rest of the cars, it actually bites the track harder if u accel around a corner
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Playin GT4 Fri, 01 April 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Mr DOHC wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 22:55

i B-sped'd most of it, the car i used was very uncontrollable

its good, but u cant buy anything for it, makes 902hp tho, takes getting used to, unlike the rest of the cars, it actually bites the track harder if u accel around a corner

as i said, B speccing is for cheap skates Razz
i havent been playing it at all for last 2 weeks
Pages (6): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Retreads in Sydney
Next Topic:My Stolen SX Hatch - if u see it, please call the police
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 12:14:15 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.076677083969116 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.