Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Cops doin their job!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
icon14.gif  Cops doin their job! Tue, 29 March 2005 13:04 Go to next message
Just coming home form the womans, turned out the top of her street, wat do I see infront of me...3 little deviots walking down the street, one holding a crowbar, one holding a wheel brace and the other something big and long, wonder what their intentions were???? Mad
Called the locals, did a circle round the block, about 3 mins later drove past and there they are pulled up at a group of kids sitting in thier driveway!
Wonderful work!
Just hope it was the same group of fuckers that have been pullin shit all ove Castlo in the last year or so!
Yeah thats all jst thought Id share the story!
-Whitchy-
  Send a private message to this user    
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Cops doin their job! Tue, 29 March 2005 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
couple days ago i was following a police car on the way home and there was a car infront of them. Now what can i say the car infront of the police car didn't indercate three times two turns and one not indercating out of a round about. So i laughed and thought busted! then the police car turned off and i was like Mad
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Cops doin their job! Tue, 29 March 2005 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jackel wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 23:13

couple days ago i was following a police car on the way home and there was a car infront of them. Now what can i say the car infront of the police car didn't indercate three times two turns and one not indercating out of a round about. So i laughed and thought busted! then the police car turned off and i was like Mad

Ryan needs some loving Smile you sure they werent on their way elsewhere?

think about it!

Eldar.O.

(loving is provided free of charge, just for you Razz )
Just Half Steppin
Regular

Banned Again

March 2005
Re: Cops doin their job! Tue, 29 March 2005 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cops were definately doing there job in Adelaide of the easter weekend

i saw so many cops out that i was glad i was driving the grandpa mobile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Cops doin their job! Tue, 29 March 2005 17:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 23:47

jackel wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 23:13

Ryan needs some loving Smile you sure they werent on their way elsewhere?

think about it!

Eldar.O.

(loving is provided free of charge, just for you Razz )

yeah i need some loving Sad Razz

well they were taking the road back to the station but they weren't in a hurry.

Crime does not take brakes !
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Cops doin their job! Tue, 29 March 2005 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i went to wollongong prawning about a month ago we saw a corolla first of all going about 60 in the 100 zone and going in and out of his lane. Then we hit the 80 zone and he took off up to prob 140kmph. Then later he is going slow again and we pass him. Couple more kays down the hill, we see lights approaching fast on our left hand side, low ad behold the same corolla flies past us still accelerating, wog boy green p-plater. Anyway just past us another couple hundred metres up the road we see a blob on the side of the road was very dark. The corolla passess the blob. Blob turns on sirens and goes in pursuit of said corolla woop pulled over and i'm guessin loss of license, was great to see as this guy was a total maniac.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Cops doin their job! Wed, 30 March 2005 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
been here in kingsford since sat morning and seen heaps of cops around the area here and cogee beach
Just Half Steppin
Regular

Banned Again

March 2005
Re: Cops doin their job! Wed, 30 March 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wonder if that plater was trying to prove something to himself Very Happy
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Cops doin their job! Wed, 30 March 2005 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my mate got pulled over like 3 times in 5 mins he reckons, in his black s13 silvia
got fined for goin 63 in a 50 zone, and on the easter weekend double demerit points thing, so he reckons he's lost his license Confused
he also got defected for having a non-standard exhaust (only about 2-2.5") and non-standard air filter (unshrouded pod) No No No
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: Cops doin their job! Wed, 30 March 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A couple of months ago I was following a cop, when a guy came into a give way sign way to fast (there's no way he would have stopped if he had to) and then zipped out right infront of the cop(cop had to brake to avoid hitting him)!
I expected to see lights go on and the guy at least talked to over the incident, but no, the cop just continued on his way up the road and pulled into a servo to fuel up. No No No
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Cops doin their job! Wed, 30 March 2005 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fkn hell, you guys complain when they hit you with the slightest things, e.g, leaving plates off, but when they let one of you off with example given in post above, you have a winge about it?
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Cops doin their job! Wed, 30 March 2005 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on good friday i was driving to sydney, south on the F3. coming though mt White where its 90km im crusing along 90km just minidng my own business in the left lane. not much traffic around. up behind me cruise two coppers on motorbikes doing prob 95-100. they go into the middle lane and overtake me no hassles. they are about 50m of 3 lane open road infront of me when up the middle lane comes a vn-vp era commodore straight up the middle lane would have had to be doing 110-120 over takes me then moves into the right lane and overtakes the coppers !!

the two cops just look at each other and flip the sirens on. i just cant see how you could be so stupid. its not like you couldnt see them or could mistake them for something else they are the only bikes with "POLICE" written on them and sirens. i couldnt stop laughing
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Cops doin their job! Thu, 31 March 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unforgiven wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 15:42

fkn hell, you guys complain when they hit you with the slightest things, e.g, leaving plates off, but when they let one of you off with example given in post above, you have a winge about it?

because people are hypocrites. just share your story, no ones judging here mate Smile

The amount of shit ive seen is enough to make your rectum bleed. ive seen people eating, readin books, picking their nose, yelling shit out the window, finger of all sorts while ive been driving, almost makes me want to hand in my licence and catch a train, then i realised whatever i do, i cant escape.

police seem to pop up at the worst possible time for us, and the best possible time for other people.

People are useless assholes.

Cheers,

Eldar.O.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Cops doin their job! Thu, 31 March 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 10:33

been here in kingsford since sat morning and seen heaps of cops around the area here and cogee beach

heya, finally someone around my area (nearly) Laughing Kingsford and the section of anzac parade from randwick race course - SCG and oxford street usually has speed traps, or rbt's and toward oxford street it's plagued with undercover cop's Very Happy Just a hint for you Razz

If you're looking for a decent place to go on friday/saturday night go to verandah bar in marting place or Souths Juniors (sports bar) on anzac pde Very Happy
Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Cops doin their job! Thu, 31 March 2005 21:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jackel wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 01:13

Laughing Laughing funny thought, if you got fined for just not using your blinker would you say "great I just got fined for not using my blinker, the cops are doing a good job." Laughing Laughing
no offence but we complain when they do their job and when they don't.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Cops doin their job! Fri, 01 April 2005 01:18 Go to previous message
Hi-Ace wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 07:16

jackel wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 01:13

Laughing Laughing funny thought, if you got fined for just not using your blinker would you say "great I just got fined for not using my blinker, the cops are doing a good job." Laughing Laughing
no offence but we complain when they do their job and when they don't.

Imagine all the paper work for no blinkers

and the funny thing is the more expensive the car the more likley the blinkers don't work........ Laughing Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:think you are good ?
Next Topic:dj mixes R&B and vocal trance
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 19:42:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049889087677002 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.