Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Sun, 27 March 2005 09:01 Go to next message
well can it Laughing

[Updated on: Sun, 27 March 2005 09:02]

Send a private message to this user  
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Sun, 27 March 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont get it?

not on its own...
Rumble
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Mon, 28 March 2005 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
foot and toey?

never actually heard of it.

closest i can relate is: heel and toe.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Mon, 28 March 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isn't that (heel and toe) something the driver does, not the car?

perhaps you should edit the title of the original post and get the post shifted to the outhouse where the impending flamage is more acceptable Laughing
tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Tue, 29 March 2005 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not sure if you dont know what one is? it where you put your foot on the clutch, heel of right foot on the brake and toe of right foot on the go pedal and drop the chutch and yo got your self a foot and toey.

ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Tue, 29 March 2005 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tom210 wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 23:48

heel of right foot on the brake and toe of right foot on the go pedal

You have just said this yourself - "Heel and Toe".....that is what it is.
indigoid
Regular

September 2002

Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Tue, 29 March 2005 21:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this reminds me of a story i heard from a mate who worked at Autobarn... some clown came in the door and with a dead straight face says

"mate i need some steering wheel fluid, you sell it here?"
Phrozen_Death
Regular

October 2002
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Wed, 30 March 2005 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and the old but still good "Go down the road to (insert place here) and get me a set of spark plug gaps"

god i love it when you heard the mechanics telling the new apprentices this shit

[Updated on: Wed, 30 March 2005 03:20]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Wed, 30 March 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one of my friends did work experience for Paul Wakeling holden and they asked him to find a 12inch reproductive shaft, he went around everyone to aks if they knew what it was and where he could find one.
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Wed, 30 March 2005 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have always liked the one when you are told to go out and buy a 'jar of compression' and the old favourite bent coat-hanger wire behind the windscreen that makes the whole screen look cracked from top to bottom. Its great when the apprentice has been wearing and cursing and dropping spanners under the bonnet of the car in question and you sneak that inside.....he slams the bonnet down when the job is done and wa-laa !
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Wed, 30 March 2005 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh and by the way the car has nothing to do whether you can heel toe its all the driver and possibly lay out of pedals, ie in new commodores unless you have large feet the pedals are spaced to far apart according to motor magazine.
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Wed, 30 March 2005 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what do jars of compresion and spark plug gaps have to do with a corolla doing a burn out
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Wed, 30 March 2005 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so are we talkin about a stand still burnout or double clutching?
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Wed, 30 March 2005 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The title says its a foot and toey......none of those other things..... Rolling Eyes
Josho
Regular

April 2004
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Wed, 30 March 2005 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What does burnouts have to do with Tech & Conversions dude? Razz

The '70 can and thats heavier than a KE30, I assume the '30 would also be able to, if your not retarded.
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Wed, 30 March 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate anything can do a burn out... just use more pedal!
hokey
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Wed, 30 March 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am tellin you you can't get a stock ke30 to do a burnout. mine just smoked for like a second and died Sad can't wait for the 3tg Very Happy
-Calvin
ke30king
Forums Junkie

On Probation

March 2005
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Wed, 30 March 2005 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know its got nuthin to do with tech and conversoins but thats just were i was when i thaut about asking if it can so shut up and yes we are talking about a stand still burn out
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Wed, 30 March 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oi 1st year go down the road and get me..

-left hand scredriver
-grinding sparks
-handful of compressed hair
-a long wait ( not a short 1 )
-verbal form Razz

NOLAN
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Wed, 30 March 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They stitched you up pretty well then Nolan !

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
tom210
Regular

March 2005
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Wed, 30 March 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23celica wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 00:20

tom210 wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 23:48

heel of right foot on the brake and toe of right foot on the go pedal

You have just said this yourself - "Heel and Toe".....that is what it is.

um yes i did but john bowe did a story on heel and toeing in an edition of the SPEED or Wheels mag (cant remember) and im sure thats not what he was talking about, it had something to do with changing gears into and out of corners while racing.

[Updated on: Wed, 30 March 2005 13:57]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Wed, 30 March 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ffs
do a search

in addition to the go and stop pedal, you also need to use left foot to operate clutch and left hand to move gear stick lever. It's used to rev match gear changes while changing down a gear and braking at the same time, so you can use max braking consistantly without the engine braking caused by a badly matched shift causing a (typically) rear lock-up
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Wed, 30 March 2005 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Did you think a heel and toe was doing a burnout Rolling Eyes .
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Wed, 30 March 2005 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
'You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out, you put your left foot in, and you shake it all about...'

I remember learning that in grade one!
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Thu, 31 March 2005 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This thread is aimless, lost and destitute, and in the wrong forum.......Mr Moderator, please step in and do your thing....thank you.

[Updated on: Thu, 31 March 2005 01:00]

mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Thu, 31 March 2005 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you suggesting that the Hokey-Pokey is aimless, lost and destitute?
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Thu, 31 March 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No mate ! Not at all - this thread is at worst - sad - and at best - miss-placed.....we are obviously all talking different languages here......
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: can a standard ke30 do a foot and toey Thu, 31 March 2005 01:23 Go to previous message
So, just becuase you happened to be in the "Tech & Conversions" Section, you couldn't be bothered pressing a few buttons on your computer to go to the right one to post?
Instead, you decided to clutter up our forum & waste people's time.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Trance/Dance music
Next Topic:EBAYS finest
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 11:12:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068659782409668 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.