Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
booyah
Regular

September 2004
Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Thu, 10 March 2005 05:53 Go to next message
Got the following various items for sale (heads up on some items)- open to offers on all of the following:

- Ae92 hatch red front bar - (soon to be on sale)

- Ae92 hatch red rear bar - (soon to be on sale)

- Ae92 hatch white bonnet - (on sale)

- Ae92 Rear King Lows - SOLD

- AE92 EFI fuel tank

- 4afc with 160 xxx km's with reconditioned gearbox - still in very good condition. - SOLD

- Various ae92 interior bits (grey)ask and offer and i may have it.

- exhaust - Includes 2" piping from after the cat-back (no cat flange, no resonator, has muffler (lukey or walker or something) and 3" tip - SOLD

- stock sx springs - free to pick up

- stock ae92 spirit springs - free to pick up

- ae101 cluster

- ae101 headlights

There's some more stuff like floor matts, some aftermarket gearknob and other ae101 stuff but that's all i recall right now. Prefer brisbane buyers to pick up the larger stuff. May ship interstate depending on what.

My msn: shmokk@hotmail.com

Email: send12ziz@gmail.com

[Updated on: Thu, 28 April 2005 09:49]

Send a private message to this user    
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Thu, 10 March 2005 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the exuasht man
booyah
Regular

September 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Thu, 10 March 2005 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Like i said i'm open to offers, you tell me what you think it's worth and i'll consider accordingly. I'm negotiable so dont be afraid to throw a figure at me.
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Thu, 10 March 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any leaks in your exausht?
booyah
Regular

September 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Thu, 10 March 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've never had it fitted so i really couldn't tell ya. The tip looks a lil rusted but otherwise it looks to be in good condition. I know i wont be using it cause i'll be getting 2 1/4" otherwise it would have been welded on already.

Can provide pics later in the week once i get hold of a camera.
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Thu, 10 March 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wil it fit a toyota corolla spirt 90 model, carby
booyah
Regular

September 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Thu, 10 March 2005 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i think it came off a seca sx. The dude i got it off told me it'd fit my car, which also happened to be a 90 spirit carby (now it's a 20v Cool)
booyah
Regular

September 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Thu, 10 March 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone is picking up the exhaust for $50 in a few days.

Care to bid ?
booyah
Regular

September 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Mon, 21 March 2005 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump

I now have a white ae92 bonnet for sale.

thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Wed, 30 March 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will your ae92 cluster fit an ae82? I have a single cam so no rpm tacho and I'd like one Smile
booyah
Regular

September 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Wed, 30 March 2005 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's an ae101 cluster and i havent seen any fitted in ae82's but i doubt it will fit ae82 without some major modifications..
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Wed, 30 March 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh ok, thought it wasn ae92 cluster my bad Razz
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Thu, 31 March 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have any dash trim left? after the plastic that goes around the cd/heater controls and across the top of the steering column.

booyah
Regular

September 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Thu, 31 March 2005 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i have them.

Both for 30 including shipping.
booyah
Regular

September 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Mon, 11 April 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rear king lows on sale now.

Offer me something.

In good nik.
mlaser
Regular

March 2003
Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Tue, 12 April 2005 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what condition are the stock sx springs in, ive got a csx ae92 with more lean than should be allowed hehehe
booyah
Regular

September 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Tue, 12 April 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They look like in decent condition.
FantomCka
Regular

February 2005
Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Fri, 15 April 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi
how much you want for the kingys...?
booyah
Regular

September 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Fri, 15 April 2005 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingies are sold guys.

Exhaust pending payment.

4afc getting looked at next week.

Gotta start clearing this stuff pretty soon..

open to offers...
booyah
Regular

September 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Mon, 18 April 2005 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4afc pending payment.

Bump.

[Updated on: Mon, 18 April 2005 02:53]

booyah
Regular

September 2004
Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Thu, 28 April 2005 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4afc sold.
snoopen
Occasional Poster

April 2005
Re: Various ae92 stuff, exhaust, 4afc, springs, efi tank... Fri, 20 May 2005 04:37 Go to previous message
thu187 wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 15:24

Will your ae92 cluster fit an ae82? I have a single cam so no rpm tacho and I'd like one Smile

I've heard you can do it, actually looking at doing the same myself. AE92 should also fit.

Quote:

Ive managed to wack in a AE101 Levin dash into my AE82 mate. In terms of overall width you should be fine, the depth would be very close if not exactly the same as the AE82 OEM dash.

Your problems will start at the electronics and then move into the fitment of heater etc boxes under the dash and then worries with the venting for the demister and other fan vents.

Once you have all that sorted out you should be ok
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Vic License plates [DORI86] SOLD: PLEASE DELETE
Next Topic:IBM THINKPAD R51 - Intel Centrino NOTEBOOK PC
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 00:57:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0073919296264648 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.