Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Mon, 14 February 2005 10:31 Go to next message
Hey mofo's I have managed to track down some mesh headlight covers for my celica for about 50 bucks the pair..if i order 10 I can get them for $35 the pair,so I just want to find out if anyone would like a set,well actually if 9 more of you would like a set Very Happy please reply on here or by PM..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/riceburna73/covers.jpg

Cheers

Nath
  Send a private message to this user    
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Tue, 15 February 2005 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you can get a pair for $35, then I might take 2 pairs then.
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Tue, 15 February 2005 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im down for a set
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Tue, 15 February 2005 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm i gotta decide if i like them or not.. anyone have pics with them fitted?
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Wed, 16 February 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres a mustard colour celica on this forum with GT grill and badge that I have seen with them on,cant seem to find the pic anymore Confused

Anyways i think we are nearly there about 7 sets from rough calculation..cmon just 3 more to go..im also trying to work out if I should just put them on the high beams or on all 4??
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Wed, 16 February 2005 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/riceburna73/hlcovers.jpg
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Wed, 16 February 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how do they fix to the headlights?
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Wed, 16 February 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they just sit behind the surrounds
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Wed, 16 February 2005 17:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok i take 2 sets then
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Wed, 16 February 2005 18:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what was the real use? does anyone know? was it just looks or was it top protect the headlights???
ta22celica_boy
Regular

August 2002
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Wed, 16 February 2005 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill take a set

cheers josh v
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Wed, 16 February 2005 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually put me in for 2 sets... that way if i want i can either cover both or just the high beams... from the pics iv seen floating around theyt are always only on the high beams
HYPA-NOVA
Regular

March 2003
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Thu, 17 February 2005 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
two sets for me too if you only get two in a set.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Thu, 17 February 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, looks like we have over 10 so ill sort out everything over the weekend,can everyone please PM me your order as I have both pms and orders on here, it will help me sort it all out..

I will be using my own cash on the initial purchase so please be sure about your order or ill have to break out the plyers and blow torch Very Happy also allow a couple of bucks for postage..

Any questions give me a buzz

0400 983 925

Nathan
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Fri, 18 February 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Guys,

Yellow Mustard TA23 used to be mine, I reckon the mesh covers made the car look a lot better. Definately a good buy!

http://members.iinet.net.au/~warrenh/MR2/front.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 18 February 2005 11:05]

fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Fri, 18 February 2005 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they do look good

do they affect the light dispertion at all???
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Sat, 19 February 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah not at all.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Mon, 21 February 2005 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys we have had a bit of a hikkup,the ones he sent me arent like the top picture that would have sat behind the surround,instead they dont have a lip but use a little hinge system that I cant get to fit for the life of me..Ive been intouch and we are organising the ones that will fit so sit tight and ill sort it out..
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Sat, 26 February 2005 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 sets over here.

lemme know if im too late?

Farkurnell
Regular

February 2005

Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Sun, 27 February 2005 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in for 2 sets if it's not too late please.
They're the same for RA28's aren't they?

Cheers, Greg.
20valve69corona
Regular

May 2002
icon14.gif  Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Mon, 28 February 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it to late to get 2 sets?
KING_22
Regular

August 2003
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Tue, 01 March 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why dont u guys organise a group buy of the racing headlight covers? They look so sexy. These mesh ones look so cheap and bodgy. Rolling Eyes

Attachment: 2000gt.jpg
(Size: 32.56KB, Downloaded 53 time(s))

scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Tue, 01 March 2005 16:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah these are great except.

1. clear ones are impossible to find and then very expensive.
2. the more affordable ones are made from fibreglass,thus rendering front headlights to not work.

however if you know anywhere where i could get a clear one cheap i would love it.
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Tue, 01 March 2005 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i would prefer the mesh IMHO
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Thu, 03 March 2005 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah I threw out the clear ones and the gt front lip years ago!!tooo 70's,the meshies look like they will go ahead but not for 6 weeks,Im calling him tomorrow to make sure they are the right ones this time,,I tell you I have seriously spoken to every possible supplier in teh country Rolling Eyes
jcmunga
Regular

November 2004
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Fri, 04 March 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be in for 2 sets, i think it would look better over all 4 lights
20valve69corona
Regular

May 2002
Re: Group buy TA celica mesh headlight covers! Thu, 31 March 2005 01:14 Go to previous message
How this coming along?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ae86 tail lights
Next Topic:Interiour parts + other ae86 stuff
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 18:16:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0075550079345703 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.