Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Wed, 30 March 2005 15:17 Go to next message
Have another Trueno from my collection of AE86's I am offering for sale.

Details -
Gt-Apex Panda Trueno
4AGE 20 Valve - Silver top with unknown mods
Aftermarket Freedom Computer
K&N Air Filters
Power Steer
A/C
Rear spoiler and sideskirts
Aftermaket steering and gearknob
TRD Button clutch and lightened flywheel
TRD Extractors
Aftermarket Exhaust
Front - Adjustable Coilovers
Cusco Adjustable camber tops
Cusco - Roll Centre Adjusters
Rear - TRD Springs and TRD Blue Shocks
TRD 2-Way LSD
Yokohama Advan Wheels

This car is in excellent condition overall. Loves to Rev and is very quick! All conversion work and tuning has been carried out by a Japanese workshop.

Price $14,500 as is. Compliance can be arranged at buyers cost.

Contact 0421 302 364 or k_pramodh@hotmail.com. Please contact me only if you can afford to buy the car. More pics and details for these ppl.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10804
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10805
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=10806

Attachment: P1010039a.jpg
(Size: 97.82KB, Downloaded 6127 time(s))
Attachment: P1010027a.jpg
(Size: 85.26KB, Downloaded 5998 time(s))
Attachment: P1010037a.jpg
(Size: 92.10KB, Downloaded 5876 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 30 March 2005 23:40]

Send a private message to this user  
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Wed, 30 March 2005 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm not going to buy it but can i have a test drive anyway? Laughing
Just Half Steppin
Regular

Banned Again

March 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Wed, 30 March 2005 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

That is beautiful....

im gonna go and cry now... Twisted Evil
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Wed, 30 March 2005 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i would be interested in a test drive Laughing
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Wed, 30 March 2005 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The real initial D deal here.
poisonfruitloops
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Thu, 31 March 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i touch it?

i take it it was originally red?

[Updated on: Thu, 31 March 2005 04:36]

ST162GT-R
Regular

February 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Thu, 31 March 2005 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it just me or is there 4 pod filters attached to that?
butthead
Regular

June 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Thu, 31 March 2005 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
am i dreaming??but it is higher than my budget, now i am wondering what else is in your collection.and how negotiable you will be on this beauty
poisonfruitloops
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Thu, 31 March 2005 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think it's like a quad throttle thing, seen a similar thing around... i think mebbe on a honda sumwhere?
[AE86]
Regular

October 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Thu, 31 March 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow.. reminds me of my old one..

this one however seems a lot better.. hence the price.
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Thu, 31 March 2005 16:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How on earth can this be called a genuine PANDA GT-APEX if it was originally red? How can we be sure that this isn't a rip off GT-APEX that has had a front-end makeover, and a respray. That rear spoiler sure doesn't look original...
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Thu, 31 March 2005 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
digitalpho3nix wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 02:51

How on earth can this be called a genuine PANDA GT-APEX if it was originally red? How can we be sure that this isn't a rip off GT-APEX that has had a front-end makeover, and a respray. That rear spoiler sure doesn't look original...

it is a gt-apex... it is painted in a panda scheme

therefore it is a panda gt-apex

you want to be sure? check the firewall... it will tell you its a AE86 GT-APEX
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Thu, 31 March 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry guys no test drives. Unless I keep it and get it on the road Smile

butthead - PM me a reasonable offer and I might consider it.

digital - Try not to get too worked up man! Its bad for your health!

Shiri - Thanks for explaining the obvious to digital Laughing
dylusion
Regular

May 2002
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Fri, 01 April 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well in that case, is there any chance for a close up pic of the plates on the firewall?

Cheers, Lucas.
FullySick
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Fri, 01 April 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does no one else see it?

I agree with digital here - engine bay looks mighty red there... a genuine gt-apex might be painted panda but the engine bay wouldn't be red!

pics of firewall would do you justice!

bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Fri, 01 April 2005 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
didnt the gt-apex come in red anyway? the "bleeding panda"?
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Fri, 01 April 2005 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahahahahahahahahahaha "bleeding panda" i dunno why its just funny 2 me Razz

but on another note FUCKIN SEXY CAR!!! gl and free bump
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Fri, 01 April 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes, yes it did.

from my understanding, GT APEX only came in 2 tone colors.

From my experience, there is nothing on the VIN plate, to tell that it is an apex, or even a trueno for that matter.
A little research into the code will determine it's origin for that mater.

To check if it's a GT APEX, you could check for the fuel lines (made of copper), the petrol tank has got a different fitting for this Fuel line. Powersteering from factory. Climate control, electronic mirrors (but not windows). a PUMP on the drivers side seat to adjust lumber support, and the interior to made of grey/black velour. Front lip and small rear spoiler, but not necesserily side skirts. 14inch factory rims.

but these are all the signs.
PHAT10
Newcomer

March 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Fri, 01 April 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wondering if u could post more pictures like front and rear of car and the interior Laughing
poisonfruitloops
Occasional Poster

March 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Fri, 01 April 2005 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are all "genuine" gt apex's panda or any two tone?
if not then i think this is just a disccusion on grammer as in panda genuine gt apex vs genuine panda gt apex

[Updated on: Fri, 01 April 2005 06:33]

shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Fri, 01 April 2005 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've only seen 4 colors. in APEX 2 tones.

white black,
red black,
grey/silver.
Silver/black

I am sure there are others.
And black limited.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 April 2005 06:46]

improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Fri, 01 April 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a aus spec two tone silver/black , is that a apex gt as well ? And what about the black over silver Japanese market only ? Laughing

But really does any of this really matter as the car is modified ? Does a gt apex come with the 20v ? with all the same starting parts as a gt whatever model Rolling Eyes

really there all just the same !

[AE86]
Regular

October 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Fri, 01 April 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i agree.. doesn't really matter coz it's got the goodies on it.

shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Fri, 01 April 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all ae86 were available as 2 tones.
including ae85s.
NERD
Regular

November 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Fri, 01 April 2005 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
improvedae86, well said!

Yeh, and [AE86], and what goodies it has...20V!! Shocked , TRD Button clutch and lightened flywheel, TRD Extractors, Exhaust, Coilovers Cusco - Roll Centre Adjusters, TRD 2-Way LSD and the list probably goes on!

Very very nice car

Yet another Goodie provided to us by pro_k

Good luck with sale
PHAT10
Newcomer

March 2005
icon11.gif  Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Fri, 01 April 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not all gt apexs are panda its more the fact it has a red engine bay and hes saying that its a genuine imported panda (white black) it probly is a gt apex just not genuine panda Mad
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Fri, 01 April 2005 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PHAT10 wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 22:53

not all gt apexs are panda its more the fact it has a red engine bay and hes saying that its a genuine imported panda (white black) it probly is a gt apex just not genuine panda Mad

umm... there were no one-tone AE86 GT-APEX's, so it was panda originally and it is panda now
Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Fri, 01 April 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In the end of the day either gt apex or gt version or whatever the other versions this ae86 rocks hard. Would kill a stock gt apex any day.

And really if it isn't? Does it really matter after someone buys it?

Good luck the with the sale
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Sat, 02 April 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Poison your right its a Grammar issue here Laughing

By genuine I refer to it being Jap spec Trueno. I am in no way saying this car was originally a White/Black car. Im sorry for any confusion I caused.

However there are ppl like "Fullysick" Confused who really dont have anything better to do than pick faults in other ppl's for sale threads! Also thinks that all Trueno's Gt-apex's only came in Black/White colours Rolling Eyes So which one of you Digital? Dylusion? Fullysick? want to buy the car? For all I know you guys are "4AC pilots" who think they are drifting when some rain falls Laughing Please dont waste my time guys!

shcao - The car has all the things you list. And you are right none of the sprinters have info on build plate/firewall to suggest which model it is.

Everyone else - Thanks. The car has everything already done with all the good (expensive) parts. It really shouldnt matter which model it is. It will cost more to build an Aus spec to this standard.
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Sat, 02 April 2005 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im a 4ac pilot Mad
but i still love your car
can i hump it?

nah really... Confused Rolling Eyes

nah kidding...

or am i...so confused.. ARGH Nope Nod Eye Spin
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Sat, 02 April 2005 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Choony - You want to hump the car?! Confused I shall leave that upto you and your confused state Smile

BTW I didnt mean to offend any of the 4AC sprinter owners. At least you didnt write about things you dont know about like the other experts...And waste my time and try to prevent a sale.

However as most of you guys must know there is a huge difference between a Aus spec and Jap spec or 4AGE + LSD sprinter with modded suspension. Its a totally different experience.

The cult following around the world and all the hype for the AE86 is for at least a standard Jap spec...Not Aus spec 4AC, open diff sprinter. Again no offence intended to Aus spec owners. Just the facts.
Kodoku
Regular

January 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Sat, 02 April 2005 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PHAT10 wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 16:15

i wondering if u could post more pictures like front and rear of car and the interior Laughing

hehehe
VFR-600
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Mon, 04 April 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fukin nice car dude.... i wish i could buy it...

ohh and guys, Red/ black was a two tone of the panda trueno GT apexs, and so there fore wouldnt it make sense that the engien bay might eb red because it WAS a red and black trueno?

either way dude, goodluck with the sale and a free bump.
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Mon, 04 April 2005 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was simply trying to get to the bottom of why the engine bay was red. It looked suss, so I questioned it in the interest of anyone who might buy it.

By no means was I trying to prevent the sale of your car, and I apologise for any misunderstandings.
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Mon, 04 April 2005 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
digital - No problem. Its cool man. Just a bit difficult to sort out the time wasters from the genuine buyers as it is. And ppl posting wrong info doesnt help.

VFR-600 - Thanks man.

Koduko - If you are interested in it I suggest you come and see the car.
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Sat, 09 April 2005 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP!

Any offers?
andrewa
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Sat, 09 April 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$10,000
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Sun, 10 April 2005 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andrewa - Sorry. I cant sell it at that price.
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Wed, 13 April 2005 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well after seeing and driving this car today i can report the following .

The pictures don't give justice to how clean this car is overall , needs interior pictures after that side panel is put back in . All black inside very cool , with all the correct jdm parts switches etc .

Nice spring and shock rates , well matched unlike allot of that japan suspension . Would be interesting to see the rates and the insert used in the front struts . Power steering operates nicely and the brakes must have some heavier duty pads fitted .

Clutch is very strong on the take up , as i stalled it so its for sure a uprated trd item , and the gearbox is perfect must have been rebuilt at some stage Smile , i have never driven a better t50 .

As for the engine i was starting to think i would never see a well modified 20v Crying or Very Sad , but this is one strong engine and must have some internally modifications . Engine cooling and the freedom ecu wiring is well done not like the normal japan tie the wires together conversions . I also wonder what the engine would do driven passed the tacho in the car in true takumi style . I just feel sorry for the peoples who's 20v i have been in with all the aftermarket ecus and other work costing there conversions out at more that $5g , there not half as good , as well selected parts which cannot be easily accessed here .

Very nice car once again , must be seen to be appreciated Smile

KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Thu, 14 April 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im interested, whats compliance costs? What year model??
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Thu, 14 April 2005 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KOFFEE-BLACK - Compliance can cost from $1000-$1500 depending on who does it. The car is a 1986 Model.

shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Thu, 14 April 2005 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this car will definitely need to be engineered right?

but engineering cost is with compliance?
brodiepearce
Regular

February 2005

Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Thu, 14 April 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
poisonfruitloops wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 17:06

i think it's like a quad throttle thing, seen a similar thing around... i think mebbe on a honda sumwhere?

the AE101 onwards 4AGEs came with quad throttle, its common knowledge ammong toyota and 4age buffs.

love the individual pod filters, and the exterior is mint aswell, loveit, as for me, i really dont care about the ligitimacy of the gt apex, cause i figure its damn near impossible to get a genuine one anyway, another point for those who think it isnt is that it doesnt have the "TRUENO" plates in that tiny white rectangle infrot of the rear fender, but he may have just taken out the red ones to complete the panda look
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Thu, 14 April 2005 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This car needs to be complianced to be legally registered.

brodiepearce - The quads and filters make it sound awesome from quite a distance away Laughing

Improved - Thanks for the positive feedback Smile
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Thu, 21 April 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Mon, 02 May 2005 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump again.

Needs to be sold soon.

Please no time wasters with a million stories and promises!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Wed, 04 May 2005 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This deserves a bit of a bump.
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Wed, 04 May 2005 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can u get anymore of these in like 3-4months?
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Thu, 05 May 2005 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WaLLLY - Contact me when your ready.
WaLLLY
Regular

February 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Thu, 05 May 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u happen to have a website?...
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Thu, 09 June 2005 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP

Reasonable offers considered.

Detailed pics will be sent on request.

pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Tue, 19 July 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP

This will make a great road/track car! Pure drivers car.

Needs to be sold! I have too many cars to keep this as well!

gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Tue, 19 July 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
15 grand!! pppfffttt!!!
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Tue, 19 July 2005 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice car.

I'm quite surprised this hasnt sold yet.
GTV AE86
Regular

June 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Tue, 19 July 2005 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Love the car. I would love to have two Jap spec ae86 in my garage, but I only have a garage for one. Very Happy

It would go nicely with my JDM panda red GTV Levin.

Ah well I am selling my house at the end of next year, so when get a new one it will have room for another 86.

But I just had to say that is a very nice car again, and I wish I had room for it, as I would buy it without test driving.
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Mon, 25 July 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Sat, 30 July 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well after just takin a look @ it and a drive i must say havent had thrills like that since i had my sprinter.

sounds like a 2 stroke and u can hear it from about a km away.

my mate is intrested just gota do some sums and going 2 get someone 2 put it up on a hoist.

thanks
pro_k
Regular

September 2003
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Sun, 31 July 2005 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bootheman - Glad you enjoyed the drive Smile It sure is an addictive car. Gets the blood pumping allright.

Ok get back to me when you guys are ready.
petespipes
Regular

July 2005
Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Sun, 31 July 2005 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man this thread has had more views than the paris hilton vid.4500 and counting,bloody huge interest in these cars!
bootheman
Regular

March 2003

Re: F/S: GENUINE PANDA TRUENO GT-APEX 4AGE 20 VALVE Sat, 06 August 2005 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
well mate after doing the sums its just not suiteable for him, if u have one with rego/rwc/complicence in panda please let me know TRUENO only his intrested

i also got a small video of incar just of my phone if anyone wants 2 listen (its with the windows up) lol
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:MA61 expresion of intest.
Next Topic:ma61 with 7M-GTE on ebay - $20K ??????
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:34:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012397050857544 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.