Toymods » General Car Talk » AE86 drivers club forums

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
improvedae86 wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 20:18

mr2drift wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 05:21

Who really cares if its not their idea? if your too slow to get you shit togeather, bad luck. at least its a spot you guys can talk without being ridiculed for liking the cars you like....

good luck to them....

No one really care , no one is winging?? , but why hide the fact by deleting posts Laughing Why not just admit that the idea started at toymods by a group of people from many states that are all ae86 owners . As far as the slow part i am sure with ae86drifts ability's that his site will be worth the wait , as well as really supported by ae86 drivers from more states than just one .

Yeah good luck to them so far from what i have read there is all just reconstituted information from other sites anyway , shit even club4ag is not getting many new posts and growing smaller everyday . And look at the amount of people in that country and there nothing new in the technical area's just the same crap how to fit trd short stroke shocks etc BORING .

This country per population must be one of the leaders in ae86 modifications , just look on club4ag for instance . Everyone of the people doing a sr20det ae86 swap has contacted me via this forum , i still get bloody emails from them over there dispute the fact that there cars are left hand drive . There has been some many new ideas conceived on this site its not funny , resent ones that spring to mind are gt's cressy 1uz wagon , that 4x4 rwd late celica that i still haven't seen a good picture off , and if we are narrowing it down to just the ae86 there's been everything from ca's to 4aggte to 1uz's done here.

As far as the ridiculing i got to say that i now see on average a ae86 or two a month damaged , my backyard normal is full of other peoples cars . Lots of this has been brought on themselves for thinking that there going to outdrift some s13 in a unpowered 4age , or drive up a mountain road taking people like takumi with a 77hp 4ac . Shit its only a very basic old rwd car .

And as far as there threads they are very high on the already covered to death postings , search please ! i done even look at ae86 topics in the tech section now as i am almost 99% sure its been covered already .Most of the people who really know there shit have stop posting here to because of being bombarded by PM's of "how did you do that" "what parts did you use" after it being stated in there thread ! What is it with the majority of the ae86 owners ? the ones who really use there cars and are moving foward just chat to each other on msn anyway and the information travels much faster and not to the time wasting hoards , who wouldn't thank anyone anyway .

And that really heads my point , as normal it looks like you steal a idea and don't thank anyone . I would love to know how long ago that logo was first used here , from my memory i would say late 2003 ? when did the jackets first get made too ? Steve ? they might be a collects item now as being the original items Laughing "often copied never duplicated ae86 driving club" , watch them steal that too Rolling Eyes

FFS get over it if you dont like it dont go there.... shees, its not like toymodders made it up either, the sticker and logo have been round for ages elswhere, so grow up really.
  Send a private message to this user    
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 16:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
god i'm bored.

i did this in about 5 minutes or so

anyways, it's pretty easy. don't mean to be a dickhead or anything, just wanted to say that photoshop's the best for this banner making crap.

here's what a typical skyline or commodore driver would see:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/john13187/pos.jpg

here's what i see:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/john13187/xolent.jpg

and here's what you guys should have an idea on:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/john13187/ae86ownersclub.jpg

shit their pretty much all the same lol

don't mean to be a dickhead or anything... i don't want to bring some war on me or adding fuel to the fire or whatever.
just like to say their mine and their crap and i made them Smile
yeh i know what you guys are thinking about my post...

(woo hoo for me, i just made an irrelevant post, now i'll just walk away from this and go fuck myself)

[Updated on: Mon, 28 March 2005 16:19]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see? easY!
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey that looks good.
hinricp
Regular

June 2002
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great site
Will help me find the young gentlemen that leaned out of their baby blue sprinter with mismatched panels and called my 6 month pregnant wife a sl#t on Old Northern Road Castle Hill last week. Anyone who would like to pm me with info to locate them would also be appreciated. They of course can contact me to arrange to apologise to her.

Looking forward to hearing from you
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you guys should all know by now that originality is not something ae86 owners are known for...
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr2drift don't get so cut unless you have some involvement that your felling guilty about Rolling Eyes We all have seen you are the poster boy for them , i am not having a dig at personally mind you if you want to remain posting on your queensland site good for you .

But looking over there forum today it does look like there already allot of interest in covering it all up now Laughing
I think the damage has already been done maybe ! It really does portray doubt about the moderation of the fact on there site .

And with that in mind i know for sure after this day that theres going to be fuck all interest ever from this state due to the history link to the first Melbourne based ae86 club the ID family . Hey they might not be a huge presents of this club on the net , but it will sure be a talking point by there many members with that sticker on there cars seen everywhere around Melbourne . Basically there well known Smile As well as the hundreds of people which have already read though all this .

xolent that first one is great Laughing

Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Mon, 28 March 2005 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that banner was made and was online before mr2drift even joined the site. and i will say it once more its not a qld club. can u not read its a forum for everyone
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF I can't login Mad
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
improvedae86 wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 08:33

mr2drift don't get so cut unless you have some involvement that your felling guilty about Rolling Eyes We all have seen you are the poster boy for them , i am not having a dig at personally mind you if you want to remain posting on your queensland site good for you .

But looking over there forum today it does look like there already allot of interest in covering it all up now Laughing
I think the damage has already been done maybe ! It really does portray doubt about the moderation of the fact on there site .

And with that in mind i know for sure after this day that theres going to be fuck all interest ever from this state due to the history link to the first Melbourne based ae86 club the ID family . Hey they might not be a huge presents of this club on the net , but it will sure be a talking point by there many members with that sticker on there cars seen everywhere around Melbourne . Basically there well known Smile As well as the hundreds of people which have already read though all this .

xolent that first one is great Laughing

YOU FUKING WANKERS lol

i really couldnt give too shits, you guys are just gettin upset, i couldnt give a toss, and yes thats right, i was simply told my car was banner on yet another site without my knowing, and its only a QLD site because you FUKTARDS are too goddamn elitist to be friendly with other people with the same interests as yourselves...

[Updated on: Tue, 29 March 2005 08:36]

mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL INTERNET!

You guys are getting way too cut over a fucking forum. Heres an idea. Grow some nuts, step away from the computer, get in your car, shut the fuck up and drive. Some people take a shitbox 20 year old corolla way too seriously.

xolent wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 02:08

god i'm bored.

i did this in about 5 minutes or so

anyways, it's pretty easy. don't mean to be a dickhead or anything, just wanted to say that photoshop's the best for this banner making crap.

here's what a typical skyline or commodore driver would see:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/john13187/pos.jpg

Bahaha thats fucking awesome. I'm so going to make that into a sticker.
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MWAHAHAHAHAHA

funny shit pauly.......
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 22:03

When steve and the adelaide boys had their jackets made up i didnt even care that they were using it, as they weren't trying to make it into a logo of their own and claiming it to be a part of their own club, when really, its something for all ae86 owners to use freely without having to think what its representing apart from ae86 love and pride.

/me places one hand on his heart, stares into the sky and sheds a tear of pride.

AE86 live on!
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr2drift i really think you are missing the point , i am not going to say it again its just wrong as simple as that . Give credit where credit is due . But lowering your self to personal insulting someone you have never meet is just plan stupid Rolling Eyes If you don't care why get so cut ?

It really doesn't look to good , you might consider a better image for yourself ! if you wish to be a in the public eye for a better chance of sponsorship maybe . Or just respect fullstop , you never know who you might have to answer to one day or ask for help .

Maybe your not the most educated in debating or arguing a topic , first rule is never take it personally or raise your voice . As soon as you have reached that level you have lost Rolling Eyes .

Me upset about some queensland web site with a bunch of 16 year old to be hero to Laughing that some funny shit there , i was first surprised that every second word wasn't a swear word followed a complete load of rubbish about ae86 king of the road Laughing .

Elitist some ae86 owners might consider themself's , yes i have heard your views from Simon on this topic Crying or Very Sad , but really they have a right to be . There have put in the hard work to educate and inform the masses on the many topics about ae86's , and now they just get shitted on all the time . No wonder there not friendly towards fucktards as you put it Sad they are given no thanks in return as well . So sorry to say that you and many like you are due to your total lack of "care" will really miss out on some information that might help you in the long run .

Maybe its the life style ? attitude of these live today die tomorrow drifter wanabees that i really don't understand Confused You people , yes your know who you are Laughing maybe you have no future ?

Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr2drift wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 18:33

YOU FUKING WANKERS lol

i really couldnt give too shits, you guys are just gettin upset, i couldnt give a toss, and yes thats right, i was simply told my car was banner on yet another site without my knowing, and its only a QLD site because you FUKTARDS are too goddamn elitist to be friendly with other people with the same interests as yourselves...

prolly the most truth out of this whole fucked up thread. Grow up for fucks sake, goddamn keyboard warriors the lot of you. Who gives a fucken toss what fucken logo theyve used? Got a registered trademark on it? No? THEN FUCK OFF. Simple. Just like all the stickers on your car that youve ripped off other companies and prolly dont even have there parts on there car, AE86 Driving Club stickers are not OWNED by ANYBODY on this forum. Get the FUCK over IT

oh and mumblezzz is ghey and likes the wang................
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Mon, 28 March 2005 20:28

i rekon the ae86 driving club should be left as a global "ae86 community" logo/group so we can all identify with the sticekrs as ae86 lovers

Thats exactly right. There will be an ae86 driving club feature in the upcoming drift battle magazine covering last years Melbourne hachi trip... Ben Ellis (editor) asked me how the club is organised and how to join or whatnot and I explained it as there is no comitee and its not really an official club with members. I said "if you have a hachi your in".

Thats my take on it.. Using the logo and calling a website after it is fine but it's kinda pointless if you see it as an actual club.. unless your planning on getting a memberlisting of every hachi on the planet (which is how far that logo has spread and been used). Moreso there shouldnt be any denial of hachi owners from this "club".

AE86 Driving Club; global ae86 community.

Its like the neighbourhood watch stickers on peoples houses Very Happy
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
icon11.gif  Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn skippy I do.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats right
its not owned by anyone...

and andrew.. i couldnt have said it better myself...

[Updated on: Tue, 29 March 2005 11:49]

mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok here it is. i REALLY dont care about some sticker that has been round for who knows how long, i was stirrin because it was funny how fast you guys claimed it as your club, yet you freely admit its not, so GENERAL apolagies to all involved, just find the whole thing counter productive, as you guys all really want to chat to others the same anyway, why fight it? like was previously stated those of us that really wanna talk turkey do it elswhere anyway, so again sorry. im over it, but i do admit, its been a funny couple of days Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
josh, no one claimed it as their club...
thats the point everyone seems to be missing, its everyones club.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yay

am i in the saddle club?
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not gonna argue anymore garth, topic over ( ps i did meat all you guys at nats at oran last year remember? or is that something else that slipped peoples minds?)
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not arguing. its not making any difference anyhow.

i of course remember the nats, what that got to do with anything?
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, can I be in the saddle club?
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
improvedae86 wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 20:25

mr2drift i really think you are missing the point , i am not going to say it again its just wrong as simple as that . Give credit where credit is due . But lowering your self to personal insulting someone you have never meet is just plan stupid Rolling Eyes

So sorry to say that you and many like you are due to your total lack of "care" will really miss out on some information that might help you in the long run .

Maybe its the life style ? attitude of these live today die tomorrow drifter wanabees that i really don't understand Confused You people , yes your know who you are Laughing maybe you have no future ?

thats what!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh i see.

well adam is a passionate fellow. Smile but he wasnt @ the nsw nats. hes from melb.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000063K6G.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Aah, one day i'll be in the saddle club...
mr2drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mehh whatever man whatever over the whole thing now funs done people gettin tooo upset
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah

im not upset at all. disappointed at other owners for using a community symbol for their own means... when its a thing to be left anon for everyone to enjoy

:s just seems wrong thats all..

i still Heart you all just as much tho Rolling
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you two care nothing for the saddle club?!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NEIN!

hahaha Laughing
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is how much I love the Saddle club...

http://www.kidstoybox.com.au/img/c99105-saddle-club-panel-qc.jpg
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love Garths site, he always gives me previews, im not sure if any of you other guys have seen it, but its going to be the best ! Everything we will need, every mod its awsome. Wont need to use the trusty toymods search no more.. just think of something and he will have it.. a true ae86 owner at its best Wink keep up the good work, Drunk man Garth.

[Updated on: Tue, 29 March 2005 14:01]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey im not 'drunk man garth' loL

i swear i dont drink a case of asahi and stay up late on MSN...

i SWEAR...

Embarassed Laughing Embarassed
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 21:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah you do, thats the only time I talk to you, when ur drunk and its later than 11pm Laughing
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Tue, 29 March 2005 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 22:21

hey im not 'drunk man garth' loL

i swear i dont drink a case of asahi and stay up late on MSN...

i SWEAR...

Embarassed Laughing Embarassed

Dont worry i beleive you.. Rolling Eyes
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Wed, 30 March 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fukn hell...never heard so much unrelated bitching ever.

Just get in yo hachi and drive/grip/slide whatever and enjoy.

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Wed, 30 March 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats right, less bitching more driving!

im not gonna get on these forums now, just coz of all this crap.

ill just wait for drunken garths bwahahah Razz
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Wed, 30 March 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bubbles wrote on Tue, 29 March 2005 14:31

WTF I can't login Mad

MR BURNS "EXCELLENT" Laughing
ROLLA GTi
Regular

September 2003
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Wed, 30 March 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just want a sticker Embarassed
Slippin
Regular

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Wed, 30 March 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Wed, 30 March 2005 21:53

thats right, less bitching more driving!

im not gonna get on these forums now, just coz of all this crap.

ill just wait for drunken garths bwahahah Razz

well i dont see why u wouldnt want to go on there. your loss
i mean we didnt even start any of this crap that u speak of
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Wed, 30 March 2005 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he doesn't wanna go cause ae86's are gay!

right arch?

off course its right...
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Thu, 31 March 2005 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86s attract lots of drift ricers.
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Thu, 31 March 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
such as yourself joel Wink
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Thu, 31 March 2005 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-AE86 wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 12:14

such as yourself joel Wink

Yer. good point.
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: AE86 drivers club forums Thu, 31 March 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That site is down anyways...

p.s fighting make baby jesus cry...
Laughing
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: AE86 drivers club forums Thu, 31 March 2005 11:38 Go to previous message
I think they're moving it to a .com address
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:new Hilux, or Old?
Next Topic:easter body repairs
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 08:16:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0096158981323242 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.