Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gigante
Regular

January 2005
icon4.gif  Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 09:40 Go to next message
hey all

well it goes like this...

i catch the bus after school and only recently this pritty good looking girl started catchin it as well. ive seem her only 1 or 2 times but never talked to her. today i decided to talk to her but it was for seriously only 2 minutes.
when i got home i talked to one of my friends that goes to skool with her and got her number of him. i msged her later on in the night and said..

hey its me, i got ur number off a friend u go to skool with, hope ur not mad...

no msg back so far...

what do u rekon i should do? if she hasent msg back for acouple days, what should i do then?

need some advice!

thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm... seing as we're on the topic of relationship advice... I've got a problem too. I went camping on the weekend with mates and a friend's friends were good looking twins. Now, I was gonna ask out one of the twins tonight but have found out that my best mate took her out for lunch yesterday. Is that grounds for backing off or is it still a free-for-all until something more serious happens?

Normally I would back off no hesitation but I really like what I've seen about her and my mate has a history of not giving a shit about other people's stakes in girls. He's made enemies with most of my other friends from getting to cozy with their girlfriends or girls that they are interested in. We also made a deal that I'd go after this particular twin and he'd go after the other but i don't know if i have a right to really hold him to it if she's interested in him.

Sorry to hijack but if people could reply to both of us that would really help. Confused
Garage_KooK01
Regular

November 2004
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe she has no credit!
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol maybe u guys should see relationship counsellors , i dont no how much help car obsessed guys can be to be honest
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garage_KooK01 wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 11:58

maybe she has no credit!

i was thinking about that as well...

do u rekon that i got her number off my friend was a bad idea? im pritty sure they are friend...

[Updated on: Thu, 31 March 2005 10:13]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jorrs wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 20:09

lol maybe u guys should see relationship counsellors , i dont no how much help car obsessed guys can be to be honest

Can you rephrase that in ENGLISH Confused .
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gigante wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 20:12

maybe she has no credit!

do u rekon that i got her number off my friend was a bad idea? im pritty sure they are friend...

so you actually put in i hope your not mad at the end of the message, its not the best thing to say to someone you dont know.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

lol maybe u guys should see relationship counsellors , i dont no how much help car obsessed guys can be, to be honest

jeez sorry i forgot the comma Twisted Evil
or cant u understand it still ? its pretty simple
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jorrs wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 20:15

lol maybe u guys should see relationship counsellors , i dont no how much help car obsessed guys can be, to be honest

jeez sorry i forgot the comma Twisted Evil
or cant u understand it still ? its pretty simple

no not the comma, everything after the first comma Smile.
Garage_KooK01
Regular

November 2004
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
give her time! i met my current g'f at a party talked to her 4 like 2 minutes, didnt talk 4 like a week after that than i txt her we met up and we've been together 4 like 3 months now.

Just give her a couple more days than txt her and ask her if she wants to be friends or not
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont no how much help car obsessed guys can be, to be honest
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 12:14

gigante wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 20:12

maybe she has no credit!

so you actually put in i hope your not mad at the end of the message, its not the best thing to say to someone you dont know.

it was a very casual msg, and yeah i put at the end "hope ur not mad.."

Confused
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garage_KooK01 wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 12:20

give her time! i met my current g'f at a party talked to her 4 like 2 minutes, didnt talk 4 like a week after that than i txt her we met up and we've been together 4 like 3 months now.

Just give her a couple more days than txt her and ask her if she wants to be friends or not

yeah i only talked to her for 2minz, but i msged her like couple hours after... if she hasent msged till like monday u rekon i should msg again or just leave it?!? i think i rushed it to much Confused

[Updated on: Thu, 31 March 2005 10:25]

Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u should send her bak another msg and say: oh by the way this is blah blah watever ya name is and say i catch bus with u and i think your a really cool person and put a smiley Smile and say so was just wonderin wat u were up to tonight? wb

try that, i would
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the msg said

hey is anthony, i talked to you at the bus stop today. i got your number off your friend denice you go to school with. hope u dont mind..

thats wat it said..
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, she probably just needs time, man. take this for example:

my mate's sister msgd me one night, with a fuggin huge-mungous load of text, like five or six screens worth, saying she had liked me for a while and stuff. needless to say, it was very unexpected, and i was "thinking" about it for that night and the next day (i was gettin opinions from other mates as well Very Happy ). after about 20 hours, i finally replied with "really? hmmm..." Laughing she was wondering why it took so long as well...
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
double post Eye Spin

[Updated on: Thu, 31 March 2005 10:56]

gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fair enough good point..

this was just a friendly msg but...
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do I need to start a new thread for my question? Confused
Just Half Steppin
Regular

Banned Again

March 2005
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just message her and say something along the lines of

...hey its <INSERT YOUR NAME HERE>, just wondering if you wanted to meet up again becoz i had a really good time talking to you the other day and i would like to see you again...

something like that
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
take her to a toymod bbq meet Rolling Eyes
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just Half Steppin wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 14:06

Just message her and say something along the lines of

...hey its <INSERT YOUR NAME HERE>, just wondering if you wanted to meet up again becoz i had a really good time talking to you the other day and i would like to see you again...

something like that

ill think about that one..
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i never could figure women out, stil plenty of time to learn though.
time2play
Forums Junkie

On Probation

February 2005
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
take a pic of ur donga, send it 2 here via sms.
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 22:12

take her to a toymod bbq meet Rolling Eyes

It's the place to be Very Happy

I need a shirt that says 'I have a supra, please date me!'
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time2play wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 14:31

second person that has said that Very Happy
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know the whole technology thing makes it easier, but I'd definately avoid communicating over sms, email, messenger, etc... Just go talk to her when you see her on the bus.

Your friend knows her, try and get a general idea of what shes into for conversation material. At least then you'll be able to start a conversation with something shes interested in, rather than "so... you like stuff?"

Just try and avoid talking behind technology for the time being, its just asking for problems. If anything call her rather than SMS, but at this stage it would just seem a little creepy. If you go speak to her in person it says a lot more about your character. And it is cheaper Smile

skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 21:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time2play wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 22:31

hahaha, not good! Laughing

but simdog:
hehe, twins eh? hehehe
maybe you should go for the other one now? or just talk to your mate about it first would probably be a good idea Nod
but if they're identical twins, then it doesnt really matter in terms of looks, does it!
or maybe your mate got mixed up and took the wrong one out Laughing
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wait, don't message her again...

If you see her on the bus talk to her then... Don't keep messaging...
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Major Clod wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 14:56

I know the whole technology thing makes it easier, but I'd definately avoid communicating over sms, email, messenger, etc... Just go talk to her when you see her on the bus.

Your friend knows her, try and get a general idea of what shes into for conversation material. At least then you'll be able to start a conversation with something shes interested in, rather than "so... you like stuff?"

Just try and avoid talking behind technology for the time being, its just asking for problems. If anything call her rather than SMS, but at this stage it would just seem a little creepy. If you go speak to her in person it says a lot more about your character. And it is cheaper Smile

yeah very good points man!! but i wont see her for the next 3 weeks because im on holidays now. thats why i msged her..
maybe next week ill give her a call or something like that...
and yeah its way better to talke in person because its face to face and like you said says alot more about my character.
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
79rollaboy wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 00:04

Wait, don't message her again...

If you see her on the bus talk to her then... Don't keep messaging...

yeahh i wont msg her, if anything next week ill give her a call...
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: Need Help BAD! Thu, 31 March 2005 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 21:41

Do I need to start a new thread for my question? Confused

Its a free-for-all mate. May the best man win. Thats what I've always thought. If she isnt married, its still all good.

And Gigante? Don't sms. If you really wannt get in touch with her, call Surprised If you wanna go one step better, get your friend, who is 'friends' with her to organise an 'oh heyy... hows it going?' type accidental bumpage-into-each-other.

Good luck

Yian

... Actually... I reckon asking for the number yourself would have been better
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Need Help BAD! Fri, 01 April 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
She probally has no credit
and her phone ws off
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Need Help BAD! Fri, 01 April 2005 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon,
Just ask her out, have a casual lunch, dinner, drinks, coffee, movie, whatever. Tell her that she is very attractive and has a great personality. Be very casual about everything, no pressure, pretend you are just out with a mate, not a potential new girl friend. Give her all your contact details, say that you had a great time and would love to she her again.
Then, sit back, and leave it all with her. If she is interested, she will call, you can date again, and then - if you have to say anything at all, she called you and asked you out.
Meanwhile, be cool, and keep looking for and talking to the opposite sex........

SIMDOG wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 19:58

Hmmm... seing as we're on the topic of relationship advice... I've got a problem too. I went camping on the weekend with mates and a friend's friends were good looking twins. Now, I was gonna ask out one of the twins tonight but have found out that my best mate took her out for lunch yesterday. Is that grounds for backing off or is it still a free-for-all until something more serious happens?

Normally I would back off no hesitation but I really like what I've seen about her and my mate has a history of not giving a shit about other people's stakes in girls. He's made enemies with most of my other friends from getting to cozy with their girlfriends or girls that they are interested in. We also made a deal that I'd go after this particular twin and he'd go after the other but i don't know if i have a right to really hold him to it if she's interested in him.

Sorry to hijack but if people could reply to both of us that would really help. Confused

jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: Need Help BAD! Fri, 01 April 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeahhh.....whatever he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i agree with him
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: Need Help BAD! Fri, 01 April 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
She probably thinks you're stalking her! Laughing

Seriously why ask her friend for her number? Grow some balls and ask her yourself next time so she doesnt get all creeped out by you calling her! You dont even know if her friend gave you the right number. Rolling Eyes
fingers
Regular

April 2003
Re: Need Help BAD! Fri, 01 April 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gigante - I agree with most people, You should've got her number from her, tis a bit stalkerish getting from her friend. Either wiat til you see her on the bus again or do as Yian says, organise an accidently on purpose chance bumpage into each other.

Simdog - There is an unwritten law about chasing the same chick your mates chasing. Under normal circumstances this law holds true, however, if you say he has shown no respect for this law in the past the don't hold back. Either that or go for the other twin...

My 5.5c. Very Happy Razz

Fingers
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Need Help BAD! Fri, 01 April 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK EVERYONE update!!

i talked to my friend before and he talked to the girl today and told her that he gave me her number and she was ok with it.

she didnt reply because she was out of credit...

LOL
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Need Help BAD! Fri, 01 April 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok - now is your chance big boy, ask her out and then offer to get her some credit for her phone......if you play your cards right, she might even give you some special luving to show her appreciation.....
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Need Help BAD! Fri, 01 April 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mates girls, girls they are interested in have always been out of bounds for me, then again, if they're twins, go for the other one?

secondly, dude, if shes out of credit, go down to the local k mart or something and pick up a pair of nuts, then use them and go and talk to her, stop pussy footing.

talk to her, youll be able to tell in a second if shes interested.

if shes shy, follow her up, if she brushes you off, follow her up again, and again, and again, if shes hella interested in talking to you, thats actually a bad thing...

just talk to her, dont freak her out, dont tell her dirty jokes, just talk to her, introduce yourself, ask her how schools going, if shes got homework.

ask what shes doing on the weekend, when she asks back, just say i dunno, still waiting to here from mates.

shes got your number, youve got hers, just keep talking to her whenever ya can, just dont be so eager your bouncing off the walls to talk to her, ideally, you want her to think your interested in her, not desperate, and you wouldnt really care if you couldnt be with her.

if she says shes interested in another guy, DONT GIVE UP, make her a friend first, then take it from there. get to know her.

lastly, if she says shes got a party to goto or somethign on the weekend, talk to her about it, tell her, VERY jokingly, that youll kick her ass if she doesnt invite you. this is make or break, just say it softly, and wink when your finished saying it.

BE COMFORTABLE, youve got nothing to lose.

so ends my essay, good luck!

Eldar.O.
gigante
Regular

January 2005
Re: Need Help BAD! Fri, 01 April 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 09:44

mates girls, girls they are interested in have always been out of bounds for me, then again, if they're twins, go for the other one?

secondly, dude, if shes out of credit, go down to the local k mart or something and pick up a pair of nuts, then use them and go and talk to her, stop pussy footing.

talk to her, youll be able to tell in a second if shes interested.

if shes shy, follow her up, if she brushes you off, follow her up again, and again, and again, if shes hella interested in talking to you, thats actually a bad thing...

just talk to her, dont freak her out, dont tell her dirty jokes, just talk to her, introduce yourself, ask her how schools going, if shes got homework.

ask what shes doing on the weekend, when she asks back, just say i dunno, still waiting to here from mates.

shes got your number, youve got hers, just keep talking to her whenever ya can, just dont be so eager your bouncing off the walls to talk to her, ideally, you want her to think your interested in her, not desperate, and you wouldnt really care if you couldnt be with her.

if she says shes interested in another guy, DONT GIVE UP, make her a friend first, then take it from there. get to know her.

lastly, if she says shes got a party to goto or somethign on the weekend, talk to her about it, tell her, VERY jokingly, that youll kick her ass if she doesnt invite you. this is make or break, just say it softly, and wink when your finished saying it.

BE COMFORTABLE, youve got nothing to lose.

so ends my essay, good luck!

Eldar.O.

yeah ive talked to her before, but it was for only 2 minutes so i couldnt really ask for her number straight up, now i no she doesnt mind i got it i mit call her or soemthing early next week because im on holidays now.

what you said was great and u got some awesome points!!!

thanks

[Updated on: Fri, 01 April 2005 07:54]

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Need Help BAD! Fri, 01 April 2005 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, just dont be like my friend, a girl he likes messages him at like 9 in the morning, he waits till 5 and comes see me to ask what he should reply...

give her a bit of suspense, but god damn, let it be less than 40 minutes!

and yes, call her, keep contact open, you dont want her to forget you exist! Razz

Eldar.O.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Need Help BAD! Fri, 01 April 2005 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fingers wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 13:51

Simdog - There is an unwritten law about chasing the same chick your mates chasing. Under normal circumstances this law holds true, however, if you say he has shown no respect for this law in the past the don't hold back. Either that or go for the other twin...

The other twin is out of the question... She's just broken up with her fiance due to the fact that she's not fully over her ex-boyfriend who she was with for 7 years. Too complicated. Eye Spin Plus she's not as good looking as the one I'm interested in. hehehe

I'm gonna sit back for a short while and see what happens. It would kill me if my mate fucks it up for both of us. Confused
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: Need Help BAD! Fri, 01 April 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Next time you see her, just get a leg over.
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Need Help BAD! Fri, 01 April 2005 11:31 Go to previous message
SIMDOG wrote on Fri, 01 April 2005 19:03

The other twin is out of the question... She's just broken up with her fiance due to the fact that she's not fully over her ex-boyfriend who she was with for 7 years. Too complicated. Eye Spin Plus she's not as good looking as the one I'm interested in. hehehe

Dude,
Don't let any long term relationship get in your way with the other twin - she might just be looking for a friendly f#ck to get her mind back on track after 7 years.....so make a friend out of her at least but let her run this one at her own pace....at least that way she can put a nice word in to her sister about how nice you have been with her......

Every girl is an opportunity mate, and remember, women outnumber men on this planet, so there is no reason why you should be doing the five finger shuffle alone when you can get some babe to do it to you instead....
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Which Mags you Buy?
Next Topic:The riceiest car
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 06:47:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068700313568115 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.