Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » girlfriends that smash your car!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
girlfriends that smash your car!! Thu, 31 March 2005 11:05 Go to next message
just like to spill my anger in to this thread.... about a week ago i let my gf have a drive of my beloved ke30.. i always said no cos i was always worried something would happen.... the ONE time i let her in the drivers seat she runs the car down the side of a brick garage!!! now scratches and dents plague the passenger side... NOT HAPPY JAN!!
  Send a private message to this user    
Curtis
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Thu, 31 March 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats why i let no one drive my car.

Bad luck dude.
G-Phresh
Regular

March 2005
Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Thu, 31 March 2005 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn dude that sucks
dont lose it tho, im sure she didnt mean to
but thats fucked anyways Mad

-Gaz
Merudo
Forums Junkie

February 2005

Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Thu, 31 March 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
picsorban
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Thu, 31 March 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
she was on the phone.... lol sorta ironic cos now she doesnt stop ringing me to apoligise... ke30 is in the shop so no pics but she'll be sweet soon.. now i have a reason to say no when some one asks to drive it!!
jonchai
Regular

June 2004
Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Thu, 31 March 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More excuses to:
1. not let her drive
2. modify damaged parts that were previously stock
3. spend more time with the car instead of her

feels free to ass more guys!!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Thu, 31 March 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tell her its going to cost a lot of dong sucking for you to get over it. Open wide Surprised
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Thu, 31 March 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apologise..........you should be getting more action than that!
dave_ke30
Regular

June 2004
Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Thu, 31 March 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol true! but havent seen her so far this week.. taking care of my first priority.. MY CAR!!
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Thu, 31 March 2005 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Youngy wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 21:49

apologise..........you should be getting more action than that!

True true....

depends how much of a 'girlfriend' she was before and how much you are willing her to be after.

But correct, that should be minimum issue.
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Thu, 31 March 2005 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grrr, sorry to hear that mate.

I don't let anyone drive my car either, my Fiancee always jokes like "so who's turn was it to drive again?" with a big grin on her face. I walked up to my mum the other night with the most serious face when she said she needed to go to the shops and said "do you wanna take my car for a run instead?" holding the keys out, for a minute there I had her going and then she just burst into laughter.

For every dollar lost there is a rule learnt...
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Thu, 31 March 2005 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh that sucks dude...

I know what its like to have that happen, exept my ex smashed parts of my car on purpose when he was angry.. he very soon learnt not to touch my car... that and the car was more important than him ( i woulda hit him too, exept he jumped out of the way Laughing )

im sure she didnt mean it though.. and im sure she will be feeling so super bad.. youll be treated like a prince.. until the car is fixed ... =^.^=
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Thu, 31 March 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
atleast it was only a ke30....

only kidding Smile sorry to hear about, I worry that one day i'll have my dream car and the one time my missus needs to use it, she will hit something, or break something rare/valuable.

Hope it comes out of the shop like new Cool
buck naked
Regular

October 2004

Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Thu, 31 March 2005 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/jledley/Stuff/Cars/05011201.jpg
Sister.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Thu, 31 March 2005 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the only ppl to drive my car other than me is my dad cos he is on the insuranceand even then he has driven it twice, and my next door neighbour cos he drives it to his workshop to service it. Other than that my friends when i was at school always bugged me to let them drive my car but i never let them cos i know that if something went up shit creek one you wouldnt be friends anymore and two they probably wouldn't have the cash to pay for damages.
Sigmeister
Regular

June 2004
Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Fri, 01 April 2005 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My girlfriend rolled my first car (Sigma Very Happy ) doing what she claims was "40kph" on a sweeping bend on a dirt road. At the time, it was my pride and joy and had a lot of effort put into it.
Luckilly I was able to salvage all the good parts beore it got sold for scrap or $50.
Indi
Regular

December 2004
Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Fri, 01 April 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My friend's car was written off by her boyfriend recently so she made his parents buy her a new one! Shocked

My first car was an XD Falcon (we called it Betsy), my grandmother reversed into the side of it one day, we all shrugged our shoulders and drove off meh, it was an XD so who cares Rolling Eyes

My advice is make her buy you a wide body kit Evil or Very Mad
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Fri, 01 April 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I found a rust free, straight RA23 at a wrecker about 8 months ago,.. I went through the process of getting it back on the road and registered, and one day let my GF drive it to work,..

I got a call from her on her luch break, she was sobbing asking me to come and pick her up as she rammed my RA23 up the arse of a Hilux,... The Hilux was fine as the towbar took all the impact,..

Another one bites the dust,.. Sad

SHEwiththe18RG
Regular

November 2004
Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Fri, 01 April 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i borrowed my boyfriends car cuz my engine's STILL being rebuilt. anyhow just my luck i get really lost and end up somewhere in windsor, driving about 80 and a dog came out of nowhere and BANG! i didnt even have time to think. the stoopid owners of the dog didnt even have a fence. and cuz of them the plastic bumper (stupid plastic bumpers) was shattered and the aircon was mangled and pushed into the radiator which moved a couple of inches back. hitting this dog was the biggest bang ive heard in a while, and you know what? i ran back to see how the dog was and IT WAS STANDING!!! some people walked it home, BIG dog. big damage. the boyfriends ok with it though, lucky its just a bommadore! i bought a new bumper from ebay.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Fri, 01 April 2005 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i stacked my dads hilux into the front of a BMW 318i funny thing was the hilux door was a little hard to open and the front was fairly smashed.. but nothing now panels didn't fix... but hte BMW on the other hands was FUCKED i tell u it was so flat like a pancake!! and the guy was like Shocked in shock and i was like mmm this sucks... good thing the coppa didn't charge me... funny thing was he pulled me up 3 months latter for driving unregistered... let me off again Wink wat a legend i have learnt now tho!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Fri, 01 April 2005 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh thats right my dad bought his wife an MX5 for some occasion i can't remeber and they bothg loved the car... until she treated it like a rubbish bin and hit a few things... so dad sold it on her and got her a VN commo!!! i have seen it a few days ago( they broke up 3 yeas ago) and fuck.... its like a destruction derby car!!!
rb20det
Regular

July 2004
Re: girlfriends that smash your car!! Fri, 01 April 2005 13:11 Go to previous message
ex shashed my torana when it had a rb20det in it. up the back of a truck, took the chance while off road to put rb30det in it, best thing that even happened, i would never have changed it otherwise.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Where to get dry dell batteries?
Next Topic:Racing Lines
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 09:03:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050990581512451 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.